The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You know how you look,' Randall grinned. 'You getting it?' He gestured toward the front door. 'Don't want to leave our guest waiting.'

In honesty, he was looking forward to meeting the woman. Nicole's mother had wanted him to move on. To find another with whom he could be happy. From what Nicole described of Erika, she was everything he was seeking in a partner and more.

'...you found the place.' Randall overheard as he awaited their guest in the kitchen. Nicole leading the admittedly striking woman by the hand into the room as he poured glasses of white wine. 'And this is Randall,' she introduced her stepfather.

'Erika,' Randall rounded the bench with glass in one hand, offering his other in greeting. 'I feel like I already know you, what with all Nicole has been telling me.'

They shook and Randall noticed her blush.

'I feel the same,' Erika accepted the glass, quick to taste and smiling her approval. 'Mmm, Riesling.'

Randall nodded, impressed by the woman's knowledge, Nicole quick to contribute.

'See Daddy,' she grinned. 'I told you you'd like her.'

Randall felt himself blush, but it was true. He did like her. He liked her very much.

'Oh, this is for you,' Erika held out the paper bag to Nicole, the Lauren Brooks logo adorning the side. 'Just a little something from the new line.'

'Are you serious?' Nicole beamed, accepting the gift and eagerly inspecting the contents. Her hand retrieving little more than black string to Randall's eyes. 'Is this what I think it is?'

'Uh-huh,' Erika nodded, turning to Randall. 'Lauren Brooks Fashion has just acquired another fashion label. Wet Waves. Have you heard of them?'

Randall played dumb, shaking his head in denial. Every red-blooded man had heard of them! A regular on the Home Shopping channel, Wet Waves produced some of the most scandalous swimwear on the market. Randall wasn't above catching a few minutes of the broadcasts whenever they were on.

'I have to try it on!' Nicole broke into their budding conversation. 'Be back in a mo.'

Left alone, Randall gestured Erika toward a stool and in the process took up his glass of wine, taking a moment as he sipped to regard her appearance. Nicole wasn't lying when she'd described her as stunning. Reddish-brown hair tied back from her face in a bun. Smoky eyes and red painted lips. She wore a light summery dress that allowed the color of her bra and he noted, panties, to illuminate through its short length. And as she crossed her legs on the stool, a great deal of pale thigh was revealed, Randall admiring her beauty.

'So,' Randall spoke after a moment of awkward silence. 'Nicole tells me you're British.'

'From London,' Erika nodded. 'Been in L.A. nearly fifteen years now. Still can't seem to lose the accent.'

'Nor should you,' Randall was quick to respond. 'It's delightful.'

The two smiled at each other, eyes connecting as in turn they sipped, the moment broken only by the return of Nicole. Randall correct; wearing little more than string.

'I love it!' Nicole shamelessly paraded before her elders, their eyes descending upon the girl, dropping to her semi-erect cock poking from the strategically placed slot in the crotch.

'Jesus,' Randall gasped. 'Nicky, we have a guest.'

'Oh, Daddy. Don't be such a prude,' Nicole chastised him as she twirled for her audience, her buttocks completely exposed. 'All the girls will be wearing these this summer.'

Randall felt himself blush again as Nicole's cock once more came into view, now harder. He eyed her breasts, totally unsupported by the material, her nipples visible through the thin nylon. She may as well have been standing before them naked and was surprised Erika's reaction was so nonchalant. Of course, she HAD brought it along. Had she expected Nicole to model it before them though?

'She's right,' Erika rose from the stool and walked toward Nicole, standing beside the girl as she adjusted one of the straps of the bikini.

'Seriously?' Randall scoffed. 'Crotchless bikinis?'

'We call them reduced coverage,' Erika laughed. 'Believe me, they'll sell.'

'Well as I said,' Nicole gushed. 'I love it,' she threw her arms up over Erika's shoulders and embraced the woman, her cock pushing hard into her groin, Nicole eager to show her gratitude with a kiss.

Randall surreptitiously adjusted his hardening cock as he watched the two hug. Nicole had told him how she'd used her panties to clean Erika's glasses. Strange, but knowing Nicole, believable. Had it gone further than that? The way Erika responded to the display of affection led him to believe it had, her eyes closing with the kiss on her lips, slow to open as Nicole drew away. There was also the elephant in the room. Erika hadn't batted an eyelid at the fact Nicole had a cock! She was obviously already aware?

'Ah, more wine?' Randall posed, the attention of the two back on him.

'Of course,' Erika agreed, approaching the stool once more, this time with Nicole in tow, their hands locked.

'So, would you wear something like that?' Randall questioned Erika as he refilled her glass.

'Is that a challenge?' Erika laughed as she accepted the glass and took a sip, Nicole remaining by her side as she sat, her cock still erect.

'Oh, no. I wasn't... I mean I...' Randall fumbled.

'It's okay,' Erika smiled. 'In fact, I have the same but in white,' she revealed. 'Maybe you'll see me in it one day.'

Randall was already picturing the image.

*

The meal Randall had thrown together with little preparation went down well, but it was the chocolate mousse he'd managed to create that had Erika most impressed.

'Don't mind me,' Erika giggled as she ran her finger around the inside of the martini glass, scooping up the remnants just as Nicole had done moments before. Randall watched with fascination as she licked her finger clean, sucking on her digit, her eyes slowly drifting to his. 'It's delicious,' she complimented, turning to Nicole. 'You're very lucky to have him.'

'His cum tastes nice too!' Nicole replied and Randall choked on his sip of wine.

'Jesus, Nicole!' Randall gasped, Erika containing her laugh by placing a hand across her mouth.

'What?' Nicole played dumb, butter not melting in her mouth. 'It does.'

'I don't think that's dinner table conversation,' Randall countered and Nicole shrugged.

'Oh, Erika doesn't mind,' she turned to the older woman. 'Do you?'

'Nicky!' Randall objected.

'No, it's okay,' Erika allowed, turning toward Randall. 'I don't mind. I don't mind at all.'

There was a moment of silence as Randall and Erika searched each other's eyes and Nicole noisily rose from the table.

'Okay, I'll leave you guys to it.'

'Not helping with the dishes?' Randall questioned.

'Ah, I was going to play PlayStation,' Nicole informed him and he raised his eyebrows.

'Oh, let her go,' Erika interrupted. 'We can do them.'

Nicole exaggerated her smile directed at Randall and he relented. 'Go on then,' he allowed, he and Erika watching the girl skip playfully away, the little pink pleated skirt she'd changed into swishing around her upper thighs.

'Well,' Erika gathered the closest plates. 'Shall we?'

*

For Randall, it brought back memories of Nicole's mother. Standing beside Erika at the sink as he washed and she dried, the occasional accidental bump of hips, then the not so. Erika pushing her ass back onto Randall as he opened a cupboard for her, turning, the first kiss.

'Come and watch this,' Nicole interrupted from the other room, Erika and Randall's eyes opening, their lips parting accompanied with smiles.

'I think we're wanted,' Randall apologized.

'Mmm,' Erika dropped a hand to the bulging fly of Randall's pants, stroking his cock. 'You ARE wanted,' she sighed, feeling her sex aroused.

'Come on!' Nicole reiterated and Randall released a held breath.

'She'll just keep going,' he laughed and took Erika by the hand, leading her into the other room.

'So, what's all the fuss?' Randall asked as they entered the room to find Nicole laying upon her stomach on the floor with a controller in hand. Her legs bent at the knee, she swung her sneaker-clad feet around in the air, her skirt sitting well upon her bottom revealing her exposed asshole and sex.

'Nothin',' she continued controlling her character onscreen. 'Was just getting bored in here on my own. Thought you might wanna watch me.' Randall directed Erika onto the couch and he sat beside her, both directly behind the girl, her cock and smooth balls in full view. 'Actually, I'm bored of this game,' Nicole revealed and rose to her knees, crawling toward the television cabinet.

Her audience watched intently, Erika sliding a hand once more onto Randall's crotch, unzipping his fly. There were now two cocks exposed in the room. Erika's breath was taken as Randall's dick rose to its full potential, her hand wrapping his girth, just able with a squeeze to join her fingers. Nicole, head down, ass up, gave up searching for another game to play and turned to look over her shoulder just as Erika descended on Randall, her lips encircling the head.

'Seriously!' Nicole reacted. 'You were going to start without me?'

Randall leaned back and watched as Nicole once more crawled across the floor, her eyes laser-focused on his erection, now glistening as Erika's drool ran his length.

'There's enough for both of us,' Erika mumbled, quick to slide her tongue back down Randall's shaft. Nicole knelt between Randall's spread legs, taking a moment to lift her top over her head, unclasping her wrap-around skirt to allow it to fall to the floor, fully naked before she joined Erika on the prize.

'Oh, fuck yes,' Randall sighed as the two began worshipping his cock. Tongues wrapping the head, delving between lips. Kissing, sharing the sweet taste of pre-cum that freely flowed from Randall's proud member.

Erika left the feast. With a hand still around his base, she sought Randall's mouth, kissing her man with all her passion.

'I want you to fuck me,' she breathed between his lips.

'Get in line,' Nicole declared as she in turn rose from Randall's dick. With her cock standing rigid, Nicole made it to her feet before climbing astride her stepfather and squatting down above his erection. With help from Erika keeping his cock perfectly vertical, Nicole positioned the head against her opening and slowly descended.

Randall moaned as Nicole's tight ass accommodated his length, his girth. Nicole's mouth falling open as each inch stretched her hole, tunneled her love cave. Her hands reached back to clutch Randall's knees for support as his cock reached its zenith, her buttocks resting in his lap.

'It's time,' Nicole looked at Erika as she began to buck on her stepfather's affection, her erection nodding its approval, slapping down onto Randall's belly with each penetration. 'I wanna suck it!'

Randall, overwhelmed by the tightness of Nicole's ass, looked confused at her words, turning to Erika for some kind of explanation. In response, Erika looked bashful, almost embarrassed as she dropped her eyes from Randall's, down to her groin. Back again, biting her lip before she spoke.

'I suppose it's time you knew,' she posited, wasting no more time in rising and unbuttoning the front of her dress, allowing it to fall down her body to the floor, bra to follow.

Randall watched its progression. Seeing her magnificent breasts come into view, her slim waist, belly button piercing he noticed, and then the triangle of white satin and lace panties, an erect cock straining against the material, longing to be set free. Erika didn't let it suffer any further, taking hold of her thong and slipping it down her legs, finally naked before her audience. Nicole had ceased her bucking for the reveal, content to have Randall deep inside her as she looked on lovingly at the new arrival.

'Oh... shit!' Randall managed to breathe as he too admired Erika's hard-on, taken in her own hand and gently stroked as she studied the reaction. 'You knew?' Randall looked toward Nicole.

'I suspected,' Nicole smiled, tugging her cock to mimic Erika.

'Is it okay?' Erika hesitatingly questioned and Randall frowned, shaking his head.

'Oh Baby, it's better than okay. Get up here.'

Reaching for her hand, Randall assisted Erika to climb up on the couch, turning her back to him as she stood over his body. Presented with a face full of ass, Randall leaned in and buried his jaw between her luscious buttocks, his tongue finding her asshole and penetrating. Nicole was in heaven. An ass plugged by cock; another was offered to her and she took the opportunity, wrapping a hand around Erika's impressive erection before following with her mouth.

Spit-roasted, Nicole wriggled her bottom in Randall's lap, deep throating Erika whilst pulling her cock. Randall made muffled moans of delight as he ate out Erika's ass, slowly thrusting up into Nicole, her anus so tight around his rock-hard erection. The stimulation was way too much and bordering on orgasm, he reluctantly slid from her ass.

'Awwh!' Nicole bemoaned. 'I was enjoying that,' saliva drooling from her mouth, Erika's cock slick with spit.

'Sorry,' Randall sheepishly apologized. 'I would've cum,' he explained and Erika giggled at his confession. 'Just give me a minute.'

'Maybe he could just watch?' Erika dropped from the couch and took Nicole by the hand, assisting the girl from Randall's lap, his cock still twitching as he fought off his ejaculation.

Nicole was more than willing to comply, accepting the embrace of the older woman, their naked bodies pressed together, hands on each other's cock. Randall cautiously took his dick in hand and carefully stroked but even that had him edging eruption and he settled on gently caressing his balls, staving off the orgasm as he watched the show.

Lips locked; Erika tasted her cock on Nicole's tongue. Drank in the saliva that flowed from her Personal Assistant's mouth. Erika out of her heels and Nicole in sneakers, they were of equal height, perfectly aligned for their cocks to connect, kissing with pre-cum as the ladies made out above.

'Fuck me,' Nicole sighed into Erika's mouth and without delay, they dropped to the carpet, Nicole on all fours as Erika descended upon her, aiming her cock downwards.

Randall couldn't resist, taking his dick once more in hand as he watched Erika press the swollen head of her cock against Nicole's pouting asshole and push. Mimicking the penetration on himself as Erika slid her inches inside Nicole's welcoming ass.

'Oh, fuck this,' he said as Erika began fucking Nicole, her balls slapping Nicole's own smooth ball sack, her hairless asshole awaiting penetration of its own. 'I need some of that!' He groaned.

Rising, Randall took a moment to undress, his eyes remaining on the action, his cock pointing directly at the two as if reminding Randall where it wanted to be. He followed the directions, easing down behind Erika and steadying her penetration as he in turn pressed the bulging head of his cock against her pouting asshole.

'Oh yes,' Erika sighed as Randall slowly filled her butt with his arousal. 'Fucking fuck me, Lover,' she gasped as his pelvis met her buttocks, pulling almost all of the way out before slamming back inside.

Nicole took hold of her cock and pulled as Erika managed to resume her thrusting. The two above working out a rhythm, finding it awkward but pleasurable in the circumstances. Randall kissing, nibbling at Erika's neck, her head turning to accept his mouth, her tongue taken between his lips.

'You... still... gonna... cum?' Erika managed to stammer into his mouth, her sweat mixing with Nicole's below, her asshole loosening with every thrust.

'Ye... Yes,' Randall gasped, admittedly now closer than ever to releasing his load.

'I wanna see it!' Erika declared, a mumbled "me too," from Nicole below.

Randall didn't wait another thrust, his cock slipping from Erika's now gaping asshole as he rose behind the two still fucking t-girls. Erika popped from Nicole's asspussy and the two turned on their knees to pray at the altar of Randall's cock.

'Cum on us Daddy,' Nicole's face pressed against Erika's. Their cheeks aligned, mouths dropping open to accept Randall's host.

'Yeah. Cum on us Randy,' Erika added. 'Give us your hot cum.'

Furiously masturbating, Randall held his breath as he admired his girls. His cock about as hard, as big as he'd seen it, seemingly grown an inch so turned on was he by the proceedings. Impatient, Nicole and Erika began kissing, a hand on each other's cock which only spurred Randall on more.

And finally, it happened. Squeezing tight to increase the pressure, Randall let loose. A volcanic eruption of boiling jism ejected upon the entwined tongues of the gurls. Their mouths once more dropping open to receive the prize, Randall quick to fulfill their thirst for his seed. Again, and again he spewed forth his affection, great threads of cream coating the faces of the wanton ladies, mewing their appreciation and begging for more. Randall provided. Pressing his cock between their lips to have them lick and suck his head, cum sucked from the eye, saliva and sperm shared back and forth from each other's mouths.

'Oh God,' Randall finally breathed, stepping back, spent. 'That was awesome!' He panted with Erika and Nicole continuing to kiss. Licking the face of the other to take in the remaining cum, rising as one to once more embrace. Randall saw his opportunity. The ladies' cocks again abutting, he reached in and wrapped his hand around them as one, jerking them together in a combined hand job. The action was welcomed, greeted with delighted sighs as they kissed, hands upon the other's body.

'Yes!' Erika broke the kiss, looking down at her cock squeezed against Nicole's, two hotdogs in the same bun of Randall's loving hand. 'I'm cumming!' She declared and Nicole reacted, her orgasm hastened by the eroticism of the moment.

'I am too!' Nicole admitted as both girls released simultaneously. Two firehoses turned on at once. A fountain of cum spraying their stomachs, bubbling down over Randall's ever jerking knuckles as the girls once again kissed in orgasmic fervor.

Randall lifted his hand from their cocks, rising between them to offer their combined cum for dining. And welcomed it was, cum slurped from his knuckles, fingers sucked such that his cock slowly regained its rigidity.

Erika cast her eyes down to Randall's developing enthusiasm, smiling as she looked back at Nicole. 'I think he's ready to go again!'

Nicole grinning as she licked the last thread of cum from Erika's jaw.

'You know, he hasn't even sucked our cocks yet,' she giggled as Randall's dick once more reached its full potential and his eyes opened wide.

*

The summer sun shone down on Randall as he stood upon the lawn of the short-term rental. Dressed only in his board shorts, towel around his shoulders, he turned back toward the house as he heard the ladies approaching, his breath caught as they left the shade of the porch, the image better than he'd imagined.

Nicole wearing the black swimsuit Erika had gifted her, Erika in the same yet white alternative. Hand in hand they walked toward him, already semi-erect cocks poked through the open crotches, swaying seductively with each step.

'Well, someone's overdressed,' Erika remarked as she looked down at Randall's swimwear.

'Yeah, come on Daddy,' Nicole added. 'Give us something to look at.'

Randall laughed as he relented and slid his boardies off his legs, his cock rising as the ladies grinned with delight.

'Okay,' Randall smiled, now fully naked. 'Let's hit the beach.'

*

Thank you for reading.

12