The Interview

Story Info
An interview like no other…
4.1k words
4.47
12.7k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula woke up early just as the sun was casting shadows on her bedroom wall. She squinted through half closed eyes waiting for them to adjust to the light. She stretched her arms above her head and arched her back, naked under the duvet covers.

Instantly she felt nervous, she remembered that today was her interview.

She had seen the position advertised online, a senior health care professional wanted for a private health care organisation. The position description looked interesting with some unique characteristics encompassing some specialist individual skills, with a lot of one on one time with patients.

The recruiter had also been very specific about matching Paula's experience with some of the key criteria so she felt she had a good chance. The salary was a considerable hike on her current job, so she was hopeful that she could impress at the interview.

She got out of bed and wandered into the shower, butterflies fluttered in her belly as she thought of the interview and questions she may anticipate. As she shampooed her hair the bubbles ran down her body and she rubbed them across her breasts, her nipples hardening up. Mmmmm, maybe I need to relieve some tension she thought as her hands slid down her belly and between her legs.

She certainly felt like she needed some relief and started to rub her fingers, slowly over her mound and caressed her pussy and inner thighs. The water cascaded across her breasts and she tweaked her nipples pulling them harder. Her other hand was starting to feel slicker as her pussy started to leak her juices over her fingers.

She finished her shower, dried herself and went to the bedroom wrapped in her towel. She lay back on the bed and opened the drawer at the side of her bed removing her small vibrator. Switching it on, she felt the soft throbbing pulse and immediately pushed it between her legs, rubbing it on the inside of her thighs.

Her left hand pulled her pussy lips wide and she caressed her open slit with the purple velvet rod, instantly delighting in the throb and the feel of it against the entrance to her pussy. Up and down along the length of her pussy, she rubbed the cock shaped dildo. She pulled open her pussy lips further, exposing her clit, which was now prominent from underneath her hood. The vibration caused intense tingles up her body as she threw her head back in orgasmic pleasure.

Wave after wave of pulsing orgasms rippled throughout, causing her to shut her legs around the pulsing dildo, now firmly embedded deep inside her pussy. Paula loved an early morning fuck and this was the next best thing. Satiated she dosed back to sleep.

After a short satisfied nap, Paula prepared to get dressed for the interview. How to impress?? Given this was a senior role and the salary on offer she decided the professional look was in order and selected a light gray suit.

Paula also selected her best lingerie, she wanted to feel special and this would get her in the right frame of mind to impress. She selected a grey lacy bra, matching panties and garter belt, with black silk stockings. As she looked in the mirror she couldn't help but admire how they made the most of her figure and accentuated her boobs. She selected a white blouse to ensure the professional image was complete. Red painted nails and red lipstick completed the look and off she went in a taxi to the interview.

The office she was to attend was in a high rise office complex by the river, so the taxi had to drop her a short walk away in a side street. The taxi driver had been pleasant and wished her good luck as he dropped her at the sidewalk. Paula looked around and walked down the street towards the river plaza where the 25 story tower block was located.

As she approached the end of the street the sidewalk was blocked due to a team of workers digging a hole across the pavement and part of the roadway. As she approached the team of five workers in high-vis jackets all stopped, one of them whistled at Paula "Hey, can I go where you are going? Fancy a drink? " another shouted "Ignore him, you need to go with me...he is the small one of the group! " to which they all burst out laughing.

Paula smiled embarrassed and tried to pass them but one of them stood in her way. "Come on now don't leave us! Stay and chat,,we won't bite...at least not hard!" Again they burst out laughing. She looked at him a little closer, mid thirties, dark hair with a few steel flecks and piercing blue eyes with a cheeky smile. There was something attractive about him but she didn't have time to deal with him. " Maybe later boys...I have an interview and don't want to be late"

"The name is Jonno, and I expect you to come back and tell us how you went." he stepped aside and with a low bow down to his knees let her pass.

"Thanks Jonno, I will let you know." she replied and quickly skipped past him. As she walked away they whistled some more, shouting comments she couldn't quite make out.

Upon entered the tower block, she went to the lobby reception desk and gave her name. "Ah, Paula! We have been expecting you." The receptionist called over a tall concierge in a black uniform who escorted her to the elevators and was directed to the 25th floor. She was beginning to feel special already. As she got into the elevator she caught sight of her reflection in the mirror. Everything was still in place, hair and makeup fine. Her nervousness was increasing as she anticipated the interview.

As she alighted on the 25th floor, there was a small reception desk and an area containing a sofa, a few white leather bound chairs plus a table containing a few business magazines and newspapers. The receptionist took her name and asked her to take a seat. At the end of the room was a full floor to ceiling window giving amazing views of the City and the river meandering through the multitude of high rise office and apartment blocks.

"Could you come this way please Paula." asked the receptionist " Can I get you a drink at all?"

"Water is fine" she replied as she was shown into the boardroom style room.

The room contained a long, highly polished mahogany desk. Large floor to ceiling windows ran the length of the room and wrapped around the end of the boardroom giving tremendous views on both sides. This was one of the tallest building in the city so everything outside was below the height of this room.

At the other end of the table a group of four men and one women, all in dark blue suits and white crisp business shirts were stood in a group admiring the view. An older gentleman, turned and walked quickly to greet Paula with his outstretched hand. " Good morning Miss Johnson! So glad you could join us."

"Paula, please" she replied "it is less formal."

Of course" he smiled back at her. " I am Graham"

They completed the introductions then took their seats at the far end of the table. Paula was sat on one side, the four men sat opposite and the woman, introduced as Geraldine, sat on the end of the table close to Paula.

Initial questions revolved around Paula's background and experience. She described some of the work she had done, teams she had led. Paula explained some of the issues she had previously encountered with regard to critically ill patients and how she had managed their care. The questions were generally easy and a friendly rapport seemed to be building with the interviewing team. Paula was feeling more at ease and her butterflies were disappearing.

"So how much have you been told about this role, Paula?" asked Garry, one of the younger men on the panel.

"I believe that this is a more advanced care position involving a lot of application of individual focussed, new and advanced treatments. I have been involved in research in the past, so am familiar with the protocols" she replied.

"Good, good" he smiled.

"Are you easily shocked?" He asked, looking directly into her eyes.

"Not usually. I have seen many things in my career and people don't tend to shock me that easily "

"Excellent, some of the treatments may include some personal intervention on your behalf, in order to provide specific health benefits to our more exclusive clients. These can be very lucrative, if you are interested in participating" he smiled at her.

"I personally have certainly found them to be both stimulating and rewarding" said Geraldine speaking for the first time, from across the table.

"What type of treatments are we discussing here?" asked Paula.

"There is an enormous amount of research that indicates the mental health and wellbeing of patients has a direct correlation to their ability to heal across a variety of long term conditions. Conditions that modern science is still battling with." added Graham. " The research, which we are conducting, funded by some very affluent clients, is advancing the body of work which is centred around the development of the sexual response and its role in enhancing an individual's wellbeing, thereby assisting in alleviating certain chronic medical conditions. The role you have applied for is critical to this research and we need some one who is willing to expand current care practices and participate, both as a scientist and a care giver to determine which sexual elements can provide the greatest relief."

Paula, swallowed and looked around the room. All eyes were on her reaction. "What types of sexual elements and what would I be expected to do?"

"Geraldine, maybe you would like to demonstrate?" Said Graham.

With that Geraldine smiled and stood up. She removed her jacket and walked around the table until she put her hands on Garry's shoulders. He also stood and faced her. She placed her hands on his face and drew his head closer to hers, kissing him on the lips. She slowly unbuttoned his shirt, exposing his dark haired chest with well define pectoral muscles. Their lips were still locked, their tongues intertwined, exploring, teasing each other. Geraldine pulled Garry's shirt out of his trousers and removed it pushing him backwards so he lay on the long boardroom table. The other panel member all now stood up away from the table and moved closer to observe. "Come around here Paula, you will get a closer look" said Graham.

Stunned at the course of events Paula wasn't sure how to react. The way they had both casually started to play with no inhibitions had certainly got her heart beating faster. She moved around the table to join the rest of the group.

Geraldine was now kissing Garry on the neck, her hands caressing his chest. Her mouth slowly moved down to lick and suck on his nipples. Garry closed his eyes, he seemed to be revelling in her teasing. He reached for her shoulders and swiftly in one deft movement rolled Geraldine onto her back on the table and climbed on top of her. He tore open her blouse to reveal a black silk camisole, she was not wearing a bra as Paula could see her erect nipples making small lumps through the taut fabric. Geraldine lay back and stretched her arms above her head making herself passive and compliant to Garry's ministrations. Garry lifted her camisole, exposing her C cup breast and erect pink nipples. He traced his hands over her breasts, palms caressing her nipples, then rubbing them further with his fingers, flicking them as they stood proud of her silky white skin.

As Garry was teasing her breasts, one of the other panel members, who was introduced as Ian, started to unzip Geraldine's skirt. He unbuttoned her waistband and pulled the skirt over her legs and over her stilettos. Paula noticed she was also wearing a black lace garter and stockings but was also pantyless.

Garry then knelt down as Geraldine lifted her feet to rest on the edge of the table and parted her knees. Paula watched as Garry kissed her inner thighs, Ian the started to pinch Geraldine's nipples and kissed her whilst Garry started to lick the outer labia of her shaved pussy. Geraldine waved her left hand signalling to Michael, who like Graham was one of the older members of the panel, to come closer. As he did so she started to unbuckle his belt. Michael assisted her and his trousers dropped around his ankles. Paula watched in fascination as Geraldine proceeded to rub his cock which was clearly growing in his briefs, whilst Garry and Ian were both tendering to her needs on the boardroom table.

Graham sidled up to Paula and spoke gently into her ear. "This type of therapy can be good for the patient and the care giver. Our clients often spend hours relaxing this way. You must have no inhibitions if you are to be considered for this role. How are you feeling now?"

Paula was unsure what to say. She had to admit she was a little shocked but at the same time she was definitely turned on. She was also imagining how she would feel if she was in the same position as Geraldine, who was now squirming as Gary's tongue lapped at her pussy lips.

"I have to admit, it is not what I expected but I like to think I am broad minded enough to take this in my stride" Paula replied.

Graham smiled and turned to watch the action on the table. Geraldine had now pulled Michaels briefs down and Paula admired his thick veiny cock. She thought he was in good condition for his age and Geraldine was certainly getting home excited and she could see his shiny glans was leaking drops of pre-cum as she stroked him.

Both Garry and Ian had also removed their trousers and briefs and Geraldine was now taking Ian into her mouth, licking and sucking his long thin cock. Garry was positioned between her legs, rubbing his shiny knob along the length of Geraldine's swollen pussy. Her labia were coated in a thin film of slimy juice, pre-cum from Garry mixed with her own juices leaking between the crack of her round ass cheeks.

Paula was fascinated by the scene and Graham noticed, speaking quietly into her ear "This therapy allows the carer to indulge in her fantasies, Geraldine wanted to act out her fantasy of becoming used by many men in a discreet setting, whilst some of our clients have fantasised about being involved in an orgy setting with no strings attached, without the worries or considerations of their partners.

In the grounds of our home, we have many setting where scenes such as this can take place without normal societal considerations of guilt, discretion or worries as to who might have an opinion on the behaviour of the participants. Everyone takes part freely and actively. It creates a sense of wanton relaxation and release without the stress or worry of what others might think and creates a greater sense of well being, aiding recovery programs"

Paula continued to watch as Garry thrust deeper and faster into Geraldine's swollen pussy. Ian was now being taken deeper into Geraldine's mouth, who then switched her attentions to Michael's cock, who was red faced and looked to be on the verge of cumming as she slobbered on his cock.

Graham also whispered into Paula's ear "A dirty mind is a wonderful thing in a woman, if she has the courage to act on it, it can be mesmerising to watch and she can be endlessly fascinating.. Would you like to take part?"

Paula was now very turned on and had to admit she hadn't seen anything so erotic in her life before. She loved sex and had also had fantasies about having multiple men use her. She turned and looked at Graham, unsure of what to do. Here she was with a bunch of strangers, obviously very professional, but at the same time very hedonistic, should she let her guard down or not.

Graham could see her inner turmoil and smiled taking her hand and placing it on his groin. She could feel how hard he was through his suit trousers. She felt her pussy tingle in response to the heat emanating from his cock. She gave him a little squeeze and rubbed him along his length. Graham smiled further and moved closer kissing her gently on her lips. His hand moved inside her jacket holding her waist, pulling her towards him as she continued to caress his length. Paula was getting very turned on at the scene playing out in front of her and the fact she had her hand on the hot hard cock of a senior executive in front of a window for all the world to see.

Paula then felt a second pair of hands on her ass and she turned to see Michael, as he removed her jacket. He had left Geraldine to the other two guys and he stood there smiling at Paula as he placed her jacket over the chair, his cock was still standing proud from the flies of his trousers. Paula gripped his length, it was hot and hard and she loved the soft feel of his skin in her hand. She unzipped Graham and reached into his briefs and pulled out his cock. It was slightly smaller but thicker and equally hot in her hands. She kissed each of them on the lips and got on her knees, pulling them closer to her mouth. The window was positioned behind her so she could maintain a view of Geraldine now being screwed by Ian, whilst she was also sucking Garry. Both men were now naked, as was Geraldine. Paula took Graham and licked his shiny knob, whilst squeezing Michael's hairless balls. She then swapped and sucked Michael whilst Graham started to remove his trousers. Michael was now on the verge of coming.

Graham stripped naked then approached Paula as she was sucking Michael and started to remove her blouse. He smiled at her lacy bra and whistled "Nice lingerie Paula, this will go down very well with our clients". She got back to her feet and unzipped her skirt letting it drop to her knees. As she did so Micheal put his hand between her legs and he felt her wet panties, rubbing her pussy through the lacy fabric. She pressed firmly down on his hand in response, gently moaning as his fingers explored, touching the soft skin of her inner thighs.

Graham reached behind her and unclipped her bra, freeing her tits. Paula felt her desire ramping rapidly as she became more and more exposed to these strangers, yet also felt very comfortable that nothing untoward would happen to her.

Geraldine was now bent over the table with Ian pumping her from behind, whilst she sucked off Garry. Paula watched, fascinated whilst Michael and Graham massaged her tits as she pulled on their cocks. Inspired by Geraldine, Paula bent over the table presenting her shapely butt cheeks to the two older gentlemen. Michael was first to step forward and rubbed his glistening cock between her legs and pushed aside her panties to expose her puffed up labia which were protruding between her outer lips. She soon had his cock slick with her juices as he rubbed his glans up and down along her slit teasing her clitoris. She felt so good knowing that her pussy was on full view to these mature gentlemen.

Michael removed his cock and pulled Paula's panties down to her ankles. Stepping out of them she widened her stance and reached between her legs rubbing her clit and sliding her fingers in and out of her wet pussy. She used her fingers to open her labia giving them both a full view of her pink inner hole. Michael returned and sunk his cock deep in one single thrust. Paula closed her eyes as she felt his length fill her hole. She gripped his cock as she felt his hands on her buttocks, caressing her cheeks and hips. Graham had stripped off naked whilst Michael entered her and now positioned himself alongside Paula, who grabbed his cock rubbing his length and caressed his balls as she lay bent over the table.

She looked across at Geraldine who was now on her back being eaten out by Ian. His tongue was lapping at her swollen pussy lips as he was knelt in front of her, his head between her soft white thighs. Garry was also on top of the desk lay next to Geraldine's head as she sucked his purple bulbous knob. Paula was so turned on by what she saw and by Michael pumping away at her from behind, she felt her desire rising and her pussy was getting wetter and wetter.

Michael came quickly, Paula felt him spurt deep inside her pussy, four or five times as his head rolled back in pleasure rivers of sweat rolling down the side of his face. She pushed back against him squeezing his cock to milk him dry of his thick globules of cum. Graham watched with a smile on his face and as Michael pulled out, Graham rolled Paula onto her back and opened her legs to ensure her pussy was wide and on display. She looked down and Michael knelt in front of her and caressed her fat, swollen pussy as he watched his cum dribble slowly onto her ass cheeks. " Michael particularly has a fetish about drinking his own cum." Explained Graham " I hope you don't mind?" Paula shook her head, she was in dire need of further action as she felt her orgasm building. Michael sunk his head between her legs and started licking her out. She felt his tongue as he licked along her outer labia then his fingers opened her wide.

12