The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Graham smiled as he got closer to watch his colleague in action. Paula murmured appreciation as his tongue flicked at her clitoris, up and downward strokes sending electric pulses throughout Paula's body. She grabbed Graham's cock and shoved in hungrily back into her mouth, sucking harder. Michael licked her faster and faster as she sucked Graham harder. She then felt someone guide her free right hand and it filled with another hot hard cock....she turned to see it was Garry's. Geraldine and Ian had also wandered over to watch Paula in action and stood there arm in arm gently caressing each other.

Paula was now close to cumming and no longer cared who was watching or fucking her, she needed to cum. Michael's tongue probed deeper and he sucked on her clitoris as she in turn sucked on Graham and then Garry's cock, which tasted of Geraldine's pussy. Faster and faster Michael's tongue worked on her clitoris, flicking and sucking alternately. Paula matched his speed sucking and licking Graham's cock whilst playing with Garry's tightening balls.

Graham took hold of Paula's head and shoved his engorged cock deeper into her mouth, almost causing her to gag. Her released her as she gasped then he pulled back his foreskin sending spurt after spurt of creamy semen in jets across her face and chin. Michael sucked firmly on her rose bud clit one more time as Paula gasped and shudders wracked her body as she orgasmed with an intensity she hadn't felt before. She slowly wanked Graham and Garry as she slowly felt her orgasms subside, Michael still continued to lap at her pussy only he was drinking Paula's juices not his own. Geraldine and Ian then moved Michael out of the way and took turns in licking Paul's pussy, enjoying her taste and getting a close up view of her wide gash and swollen pussy lips. Paula was fully satiated and felt so relaxed, enjoying the sight of her pussy being tongued by a number of strangers.

A short while later, they all began to recover their clothing and get dressed. Graham passed around glasses of white sparkling wine and as they gathered together in front of the window he proposed to toast. "To Paula...our newest and most welcome recruit! She is going to fit in very nicely!"

Paula smiled and raised her glass, she wondered if this was her wildest fantasies come true. Graham arranged for her to visit the clinic the following week and advised her she would receive a formal offer in the post within a few days.

Paula was then escorted back to the ground level and she then left the building, she could still feel the cum trickling from her pussy as she crossed the plaza heading back towards the road works......

12