All Comments on 'The Interview'

by modiglianicat123

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nteresting...

tht was very interesting but if it was a bit slower and longerni think it would of been even better. anway still a very good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Stupid

What a stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

Loved the story, thought the build up was good.

AlhazredAlhazredover 15 years ago
Absurd, but fun.

The pacing was good at first, giving the reader a taste of the same tension and frantic feelings that the character felt, but the actual lead-in to the sex felt clumsy and unimaginative - as if you had no idea how to transition between the two. Also, you may want to look into finding a volunteer editor or at least someone to read over your story before submitting - overall, it wasn't bad, but there were a lot of random quotation marks in text without dialog apparently for no reason. But, nonetheless, it was a fun, short read, and shows potential. Best of luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Um, okay.........

Actually better, while it was just some sort of wet dream. And then the ending was just plain implausible to a rediculous extreme.

-- KK in Texas

CAP811CAP811over 15 years ago
liked it

I actually liked this story - you have a talent for creating an erotic scene with words. But it did go rather off track when the guy unzips his pants right in the middle of the interview. You can certainly write, but this one maybe needed a different middle and ending.

MortikyMortikyalmost 12 years ago
good writtings

Very good story amazing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous