The Interview

Story Info
Her job interview with a friend does not go as she planned.
3k words
3.98
98.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Croctden
Croctden
80 Followers

Taya tried to calm her nerves as she went into the room, again running her hands down the front of her gray suit to smooth it out. She hoped they could not tell how much she had been worrying the cuffs while she was waiting outside. Sure, she desperately needed the job, but it was her friend Brad giving the interview so she should not worry. While they had grown apart a little, and he had told her he thought she was a little flakey, he was a still good guy and someone she counted as a reliable friend. Plus, while she didn't know much about his organization, she did know it needed more manpower.

To her surprise it was a large conference room, with a fine oak table and deep winged chairs. It was just Brad and a red-haired girl she had met once or twice before, Laurie she remembered. Taya smoothed her suit once more, and sat down opposite them.

It didn't go well. Brad asked her leading several questions, which quickly demonstrated how little she knew about the organization. He was still, as ever, very talented at cutting to the quick. Finally he just asked her why she had approached him for the job, and she decided just to be honest and admit she needed the money -- he knew her well and had probably guessed that anyway.

"Well then, why should we engage you in employ? What do you bring to the table?"

"Come on Brad, you know me. I'm good with people -- which is something you could use -- I know at least that much." She was growing concerned, she had expected an offer and the interview was not shaping up the way she had imagined.

"Mmm that much is true, but not an entirely unique skill. Plus you have hindrances as well."

"I know I haven't always been reliable, but this would be a job-"

He snorted to let her know he only half believed her. "That's actually not to what I was referring." He paused to role a pencil back and forth over the polished table surface with his fingertips. He stared at his fingertips as he did so, but his thoughts were not there. "I meant more of your political views."

Taya did not try to hide her confusion. "But we're both liberal. And I know you wouldn't work for conservatives -- besides no way this place is."

He paused again, choosing his words. "True, but I was referring to our chief difference -- your feminism"

Taya looked over at Laurie, who was as silent as she had been the whole time. She was an inscrutable sphinx who gave Taya no hint of what was transpiring. She would have given quite a bit for that lifeline at that moment. "What do you mean? You've never seemed to mind our disagreements in the past -- and I know you have a few feminist friends."

"That's true, but I have taken care to put my imprint on this organization. You may find you'll have to do many things you don't...care for." Thankfully his seriousness seemed to have faded, bringing back his usual joking nature.

"I can deal." She gave him a big smile, one of her best smiles for getting men to do what she wanted. It did not always work the right way on Brad, but it was worth a shot. "I'm pretty desperate here. There just isn't much out there with the recession."

Brad and Laurie glanced at each other. "How desperate are you?"

Taya felt her stomach drop, there was no missing the innuendo. She knew she was attractive so had received this type of request before, although not from Brad and it was unexpected. Still it was a good question -- how desperate was she?

Brad rose and took the few steps necessary to get to her side of the table, leaning against it in casual pose, as he looked down at her still in her seat. "Bend over the table." His words cracked through her conscious as though they were whip, she had been expecting the friendly Brad she had always known.

What!?! "Brad! I can't do that!" He was silent. As was Laurie, starring impassively back at her when she glanced over. "Oh fuck." She stood and bent to put her palms on the cool table. She and Brad had been friends, flirting occasionally, but she had never let that go anywhere. She didn't have a choice now.

She heard a sound and looked to see Brad taking off his belt. He was going to fuck her right here in front of Laurie!?! But he undressed no further. Instead he wrapped one end of the belt around his hand. Oh shit. He had joked about spanking her occasionally, but she had never given it any thought -- boys are like that. "Could you please take your skirt and panties down." Taya was not sure she could do it. Her heart was racing as she fumbled with the button on her skirt. She held it up for a moment and then with a mental gulp let it fall to the floor. She had picked one with a short hemline to try to soften Brad up, but he was getting more of a look at her long tan trim legs than she had ever expected. She was glad she had worn cute panties, little lacey white ones, although she was not sure exactly why. At least if this was going to happen to her she wanted to reinforce the impression that she was hot to Brad and certainly didn't want him looking down on her for her choice of undies. They weren't hiding much, but if she could work up to the courage to take them down Brad was going to see her full ass bent over a conference table while another woman looked on. She heard a noise from Brad and realized he was amused by her indecision. Bending her knees she crouched down low to the floor in a vain attempt to hide as she jerked her little panties down and hurriedly stepped out of them. Taking a breath she stood up and put her hands back on the cool tabletop. And there she stayed, trying not to think about the overwhelming fact that Brad was staring at her totally bare ass, stuck out for his observation. She had never intended for him to see her this way, intending only to tease him for her own advantage. Now she had to wait for his pleasure with her nude ass sticking out. And he was silent. Taya was appalled to just have to quietly wait presenting herself to him. She kept her eyes down, not wanting to see Laurie watching her humiliation, let alone look back at Brad.

He gave a short, low whistle -- to let her know he approved of her ass. Taya hadn't thought it could have gotten any worse, but wiggled in embarrassment, unaware it made her bottom dance delightfully for the man behind her. She was glad her hair hung down to hide the blush in her face. The back of his hand gently grazed one of her cheeks as he felt the curve of her bum. It registered to a surprised Taya that actually felt good. She was hardly inexperienced, but despite her terror this was somehow much more erotic than anything she had ever experienced before. Bent over a conference room table before Brad to get a job while another woman was looking on... well it just seemed so very fantastical -- something out of a movie. It was the most sexually charged moment of her life. After touching her once to establish possession, Brad paused once more. The silence was killing her. Finally when she thought she was about going to scream, he unexpected kicked her stance out wider and pressed her head down, her cheek resting on the cool wood. Taya could picture how this forced her ass out and up, making a sexy little target that was up for anything. Her breath started quickening in anticipation -- the moisture of her breath fogged the shiny surface of the table.

There was no way for her to be prepared when the first blow came. A band of pain exploded across her derriere and she howled. It was blinding and she had not realized she had bolted up until he grabbed her by the hair and slapped away her hands from where they are gone to protect her heinie. His other hand pressed into the small of her back, firmly, and she compliantly bent back over. Tears flowed freely over her cheeks as she sob/hiccupped, desperately trying to regain her composure and speak. It was Brad who spoke first. "Now, now Taya. If you want this job, you must learn to behave like a proper lady and take your punishments with grace and poise, not like a five year old little girl."

The pain in her ass had started to diminish slightly, but painful tingles remained. She was scared and gulped for a breath to give her enough air to speak, "but, but-"

"There is no conversation to be had here." His loaded words left no doubt for Taya.

She remained there, bent over, still crying slightly, considering. There wasn't much to consider, for despite her dread she was out of options and desperate. She had thought she had known Brad, but this was new side of him. And she had to admit on some level she found it a little intriguing. Closing her eyes and wishing she was anywhere else but here, her lips formed the words, but she could not get them out. Finally she faintly said "okay." She wondered if it was loud enough for him to hear.

It had been. The force of the blow threw her forward. She screamed, but managed cut it short. She surprised herself with her ability to suck it up and do as he desired. As she hurried to get her blazing ass back up him the third blow hit -- the sharp crack of the leather hitting her defenseless flesh echoed in the room as she did not scream again, but gave little sob/yelp. She kept herself in position, presenting herself to him -- trembling, her ass absolutely and completely exposed to whatever Brad wanted. She didn't know how long she could take it. She had teased Brad in the past and she was regretting it now because she knew she was about pay for it in spades. The fourth blow hit a welt -- she bucked at the new pain sensation, but managed not to leave her place despite wobbly legs. Her whole body shook in humiliation, fear, and pain. She kept her head down, her long blonde hair hiding her from view as tears streamed unrestrained down her face. The vicious leather bit into her tender flesh again, she tried to wiggle away, but Brad's hand stopped her. Brad snapped the belt again and Taya jumped as he expertly hit the bottom of her cheeks. She was sobbing now, cowering submissively, bent over the table, her reddening ass lewdly exposed to whatever Brad chose to dish out.

He chose to dish out a severe lashing. Taya's ass was aglow with pain. Her will was beaten and she made no attempt to resist as the pain rained down and just prayed for it to end. Her delectable little bum hung over the edge of the table, upturned and rising out as if to invite the belt. And Brad was not shy on taking it up on its offer. She squeezed the table to ride out as best she could, crying all the while. Eventually she realized the only sound in the room was her racking sobs -- all else was silent. She struggled to regain some measure of self control as her sobs faded into hiccups and find away to look at Brad without dying of humiliation. However she was quick to learn that her ordeal was not over.

"Laurie" was all Brad said. Taya did not understand what was happening and started to rise, only to find Brad's hand on her back to still her. Then his other hand started to tease her pussy. Taya slumped as somehow her eyes were still able to produce new tears. She was humiliated, but there was nothing she could do. Brad was going to proudly claim her as his prize and she was going to take it. She kept her head down and closed her eyes. He slipped a finger in and she was surprised how small it was, then she realized it was Laurie's finger! The other girl teased the folds of her pussy, making it flower despite Taya's best intentions. Laurie pressed two fingers in and twisted them around to open her a little further as the blonde's moisture started to flow. Then the hand was gone and something larger pressed against her hot hole.

He was having the redhead guide him in!! That realization came only moments before his cock entered her and she adjusted to his surprising girth. Thankfully Brad had not just forced himself into her, but gently stroked his head back and forth her labs and then slowly feed himself in. Very quickly however his cock was sawing in and out of her dripping cunt, stretching her and sinking in deeply in a way that she did not find unpleasant. "My goodness Taya your pussy is absolutely soaked!" Brad taunted her gleefully. Taya kept her head down in shame, willing him to hurry up so it could end. But she realized she had a much bigger problem -- she was getting turned on. She couldn't cum like this!! She would never be able to look Brad in the face!! But damn him, he knew what he was doing and was sooooo good.

Taya could not help the gratified sigh that escaped her lips and stamped her foot at the sensations assaulting her. Nor could she hold herself completely still. His cock felt as though it was alive, twisting and turning every direction inside her tender walls, seeming to rub a million points at once. To her horror she knew there was simply no way she would be able to hold out against him. The only way she might escape the shame if she could get him to cum first. Unfortunately there was only one way to do that. But it was better than the alterative damn it! Taking a deep breath to give herself the mental strength to do this, she pushed herself back on his glorious cock, lower lip trembling as she dragged her pussy over his veiny rod. Wow, she needed to act fast. She heard him chuckle at showing her need rather than just lying there and pretending she was not enjoying it. That was bad, but not as bad as it would be if she came. That was total defeat. Working quickly to protect the few tenuous shreds of modesty she had left, she bounced against him and tried to use her muscles to work his cock. She knew how wanton she had to look to both of them, but she was out of choices.

Arching her back, she pushed her self up onto her arms and tippy toes to display herself as best she could. Please let that be enough she thought. She would not be able to bring herself to talk dirty in this situation. Brad, the bastard, wasn't hurrying himself along and his delicious strokes were causing her pussy to flood. She clenched, she was going to cum. She *needed* to cum. Then, suddenly, thank the gods, she felt Brad's shaft jump inside her. He was alarming silent, the only noise he to escape his lips was a soft exhale. But that thought was quickly replaced as she came to. Thankfully it was a small one as he stopped thrusting. She made a soft noise and collapsed a bit, but it was at least possible he could not have been able to tell. She hoped and willed to be so. Slowly he drew out of her and her pussy felt a little empty after the stretch his rutting had given her.

"Turn around and kneel before me." Brad's voice was a little deeper than normal, a commanding tone. She was not sure she could do it. "Now Taya." Cursing herself for her weakness and worrying what else was coming she turned and knelt. She kept from looking at his face, preferring to keep her vision down to his naked muscled legs. "Clean me off." She had in no way been expecting that, for she had never done it before -- she was used to be the one making demands. But there was not much point in resisting now, they all knew he would win. She licked gingerly, but the taste was not so bad and she started to suck. "Look at me." It took everything Taya had, every bit of willpower, but she looked up at her old friend for the first time. He smiled victoriously, and Taya felt owned from tips to her little toes. "Funny how the dumb cunts always end up on their knees isn't it?" Unable to break his stare, tears slipped out of Taya's eyes, but at the press of his hand at the back of her head she sucked him in deeper.

He pulled away when he evidently felt he was clean enough. He left Taya there cowed, halfnaked on her knees looking at the floor as he quietly redressed. He turned to Laurie as he walked out. "Give her the ground rules. And you understand what happens if she does not know them, correct?"

"Of course sir," the redhead answered stone faced and entirely professionally, but with a tiny twinge fear beneath it.

"Good." And then Taya and the other woman were alone in the conference room.

Croctden
Croctden
80 Followers