All Comments on 'The Interview'

by rachel_hirt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
papagrizpapagrizabout 13 years ago
ANOTHER WELL WRITTEN STORY

Really enjoyed this one just as I have your other stories. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good job

Nice pacing. You built it up well. One problem is that I believed her at first when she was saying no to his advances. Hmmm. A guy's dilemma. Often it is hard to tell if the girl means it or not when she is saying no and the consequences for being wrong can land you in prison. I guess no means no except when it doesn't.

magicstic01magicstic01about 13 years ago
excellent work

this is exceptional writing. i will be following this author from now on. very well written and very well paced. the descriptions were very vivid and creative. thanks for sharing. please keep it up ;)

Chimney SweepChimney Sweepalmost 13 years ago
Very good...

..perhaps a little dry. The line "and then they began to have sex" just felt a little clinical. Sure, it's accurate, but would you personally prefer to "begin to have sex" or "get fucked?" It's a little thing, and truly I can't argue with much in this story so I'm nit picking. I Liked it very much!

TrollTureTrollTureabout 4 years ago
So so actually

Neal went from never touching any of his female students, straight to "I've got to bang this one" without a second thought, which doesn't seem likely since his reason (one of them at least) for not ... partaking, was the risks involved.

But it was VERY nice to read a story by someone who knows that the past tense of "thrust" is "thrust." Bravo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous