All Comments on 'The Interview Ch. 01'

by freya_1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Quality

loved that the female submissive actually orgasmed unlike is so many stories on this site and that the male dominant was playful rather then a complete tool.

TheNovalistTheNovalistover 3 years ago

A beautiful, wonderfully written story. 5*

Ds01Ds01almost 3 years ago

Well you know I enjoyed reading this…and how eagerly I await chapter 2. Excellent writing, I’d like more!

DaphniDaphniover 2 years ago

Freya... just wanted to reach out and compliment your work... "The Interview". Very well written and expressed and finding the balance between dialogue and description is tough... but you've nailed it. :)

typosarustyposarusover 2 years ago

It was intoxicating. Thank you for sharing.

Amy

HornedBeastHornedBeastover 2 years ago

a wonderful beginning. good girl. good girls cum, freya. I look forward to more from you.

News568News568over 2 years ago

The perfect use of "Words". Some of the best, honest, descriptive styling! Well, Well Done!

TallMarkTallMarkalmost 2 years ago

wonderful! We need the follow up though...!

SirMerlin_6_9SirMerlin_6_911 months ago

I loved it! The build up was so sensual and perfect!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfreya_1@freya_1
There she stood in the doorway I heard the mission bell And I was thinking to myself This could be Heaven or this could be Hell I have been reading on lit for a long while but just started writing! I would absolutely love to hear any feedback, positive or negative. Do not hes...