The Interview Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Way, way, way, moreso. I am going to make love to that cock with my throat.

Tom sucked in a quick breath and adjusted his pants. Rebecca giggled knowingly and reached her hand to his thigh. She started making small circles on his thigh and then continued in his ear, "I want to kneel in front of you and worship your cock until I taste your cum deep in my throat."

"Fuck, Rebecca. This Uber cannot get here fast enough." Tom closed his eyes and took a deep breath. His phone dinged as the notification came through that the Uber had arrived.

"Finally. Let's go." Tom took her by the hand, grasping firmly, and walked out with her. He opened the door for her and got in on the other side of the car. Once he was inside, Rebecca began rubbing at his cock through his pants as she kissed his neck in the dim light of the car.

"Can't wait to have this in my mouth," Rebecca whispered softly into his ear as she continued to stroke his shaft through his pants.

"Mhm, me too, kitten. Me... too..." He breathed deeply and steadied himself.

"Here we are. You two have a good night," the uber driver said as they approached Rebecca's apartment.

"Thank you, Sir. I am confident we will. Have a good and safe night yourself!" Rebecca winked at Tom and got out of the car, walking up to her apartment. Tom met her and put his arm around her and kissed her hair.

"You know, I've thought about you for quite some time, too, Rebecca. I didn't realize you were interested in me.. this way."

Rebecca stopped and turned to look at him. "Really?"

You are so fucking hot, Tom. Not to mention, I've been reading your erotica for years. You are seriously a celebrity to me. I was already extremely attracted to you... and now I know that you are the writer of my deepest sexual fantasies? Damn. Please get inside so I can sink to my knees. Please. Please. Please. Let's go.

Tom looked down at Rebecca and traced her chin with his fingers and then grasped her head as he kissed her once, deeply. "Yes, really."

Rebecca walked up to her front door with a skip in her step and unlocked the door as quickly as she could, given her tipsiness. They got inside and she sank to her knees and began rubbing at his groin once again but Tom took her wrists in his hand and held them high above her head. Rebecca looked up at him, confused.

"Patience, kitten. You'll get your fun. Maybe. I want something first." Tom lifted her up by her wrists and guided her to the couch. He gestured at her to sit down. She looked up at him, waiting for her next command.

Oh my god, what's he going to do? Why can't I suck him? What guy turns down a blowjob? Come on. Ughhhhhh.

"Obedient little girl, aren't you?" Tom asked, his eyebrow raised. Rebecca nodded.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Vocal, kitten. Are you a good girl?"

Rebecca gulped. "Yes, Sir," she barely uttered from her lips.

"Mmm. Good. Good girls cum three times. Do you still want to be a good girl?" Tom grinned down at Rebecca.

Holy fuck.

"I... erm... yes, Sir. I very much want to be a good girl."

"Good. At any time, if you are starting to feel uncomfortable, tell me yellow. We can move onto something else, or you can share what you're uncomfortable about and we can adjust. If you want me to completely stop everything entirely, tell me red. I will stop everything I am doing immediately. Understand?"

"Yes," Rebecca said to him with wide eyes.

Safe words. Oh, he's planning to tease. At least, I hope he is. Yes please yes please yes please.

"Please explain to me in your own words what to say."

"Stoplight safe words. Yellow, slow. Red, stop."

"Good. Now, stay still. You don't move unless I tell you to. And close your eyes. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir." Rebecca followed orders and sealed her eyes shut.

Tom laid her down on the couch, putting her arms above her head and spreading her legs wide. He leaned over her slowly, brushing his lips against her chin and cheek. Her breathing quickened as she anticipated his kiss and touch all over her body. Then kissed her deeply. He snaked his tongue over her lips and pressed it into her mouth with.... pure dominance. He had her already and this was just a kiss. She responded by nibbling his bottom lip. He smirked. "Oh... kitten."

He sucked in a deep breath as he pressed his lips back into hers, tongues dancing with each other, as he ran his fingers down her sides.

"I think you're wearing entirely too much clothing. Too much of a barrier from me." He hooked his fingers under her dress on each side and moved it up slowly, brushing his fingers featherlight against her skin all the way up until he removed the dress above her head. She squirmed at his touch that tickled her skin.

Jesus Christ, this is heaven and this is torture. Please, please let me suck you. Or please fuck me. Something. I need something. I need everything. Please.

"Mmm. Such deliciously sensitive skin. No panties and no bra? You are a naughty little girl, aren't you?"

"Yes, Sir," Rebecca hardly uttered out of her lips. Rebecca's skin erupted in goosebumps as she heard his words fall into her ears like dewy raindrops.

Fuck me.

Tom brushed his fingertips along the skin of her body as he intently watched her face. He started on her thighs, running his fingers in small circles up and around to her inner thighs. She moved herself up to meet his fingers and Tom immediately pressed his hand hard on her stomach to push her ass back down into the couch.

Tom leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Tsk tsk tsk. Don't move. Absorb it. Be good and I'll let you cum."

Rebecca moaned loudly.

Please fuck me.

Tom returned his fingers to her inner thighs and continued his slow and soft touching, teasing her skin. He moved his touch from her inner thighs down to her knees, her calves, and down to her feet. He looked up intently at her and tickled the arch of her foot and she jerked her torso upwards and yelped.

Tom chuckled. "I'll allow that one. I cheated by tickling. I wanted to see you squirm. I can see you're trying so hard. Good girl. Feel this soft touch. Feel it tickle at your skin. Just think about how good my fingers are going to feel when they circle around your nice wet clit." Rebecca clenched her teeth. Tom leaned down again and kissed and sucked at Rebecca's neck. Better yet, think about my mouth encompassing your clit with my fingers working your tight little pussy."

Rebecca moaned loudly once more, growing more desperate.

PLEASE. FUCK. ME. PLEASE.

"Oh, kitten. Tell me what you want."

"I..." Rebecca hesitated. Tom moved his fingers back to her inner thighs, just inches away from her pussy. She gasped.

"Go on, do tell. What do you want?"

Come on brain, work. Push the words out of your mouth. Come on. Say it.

"I want your cock," Rebecca barely forced out of her lips.

"Cute. You can do better. What is it you want?"

"I want your cock, Sir."

"Dirtier."

UGHHHHH.

"I want your granite hard cock in my mouth, Sir. Please, Sir." Rebecca opened her mouth.

"Mmm. Very nice. Not yet, though. You can close this for now. We won't be using it." Tom gently pushed her jaw up to close her mouth and rubbed his thumb across her lips. He then moved his fingers back down to her legs, up around her thighs to her hips and moved them up to her stomach. He then brushed them up her stomach to her breasts. He went just between them, meeting her collarbone and caressing her neck in circles. Rebecca was clenching her jaw. She loved and hated this torture.

Tom kissed and sucked at her neck to her collarbone and brushed his lips down to her breasts. She breathed in deeply. "Mmm. Your body is delicious. And you're so responsive. Good little girl. Remember, stay still, kitten." He moved his lips over one of her breasts and licked his tongue in circles on her nipple. He then moved his lips over it and sucked unreasonably hard.

FUCK. Oh my. Please suck my clit. Please.

"Mmm. So sensitive. How's the other one?" Tom moved his lips and repeated his movements on the other nipple. "Just as I thought. Delicious. I wonder how good your clit tastes. Should I find out?"

Rebecca nodded enthusiastically.

YES PLEASE.

"Tell me where you want my lips, kitten."

"I want your lips on my pussy, Sir. Please." Her voice was high-pitched and desperate. She didn't have the energy nor will-power to hide how much she wanted him.

"Oh you do? What do you want me to do down there?"

"I want you to suck me until I cum. Please please please."

Tom pressed his index and middle finger to her lips to stop her begging. "Shhhh. Get ready. Legs open wide please." Rebecca moved her knees out to hold her legs as wide as she could possibly make them. "Good girl."

Tom lowered to her pussy and breathed slow hot air onto her naked clit. "So wet. Ready for my thick hard cock, isn't it?" He pressed his fingers to her clit for a moment and then dragged them down to the opening of her vagina. She let a few labored moans release from her mouth in response to his touch. He traced the opening and moved back up to her clit. Then he moved his mouth to her clit and sucked hard.

"Oh my god," Rebecca moaned loudly. Tom released his mouth and licked at her clit and then slowly moved his middle finger into her vagina. "Oh, yes please. Yes...yes...yes...please," Rebecca begged.

Tom chuckled and continued licking at her, alternating between circling her clit and sucking at it hard. He then added his index finger to her vagina and slowly started to move them in and out as he worked her clit with his mouth.

"Oh just like that, please. Mmmmmmmmmmmm." She moaned loudly and breathed faster and faster. "Oh, oh..." Rebecca's moaning got higher pitched and her pussy started to pulse. All of a sudden, Tom stopped completely. Rebecca whimpered.

Fuck you, Tom. I was there. I hate you.

"Wow, ready to cum for me already? Such an eager little pussy." Tom smiled up at her and pet her neatly trimmed mound.

"Please," Rebecca whispered.

"Please what, kitten?"

"Please let me cum. Please fuck me. Please fill me with your cum. Please. Please...please I want everything."

Tom chuckled. "Everything? You're so cute. Such a good girl. Patience, dear." He leaned down once again and licked at her clit slowly. Then he pressed his mouth over her clit and sucked hard. Rebecca moaned loudly.

Fuck. Me. Please. More. I need more.

"Kitten, you're going to count out loud down from twenty for me. When you get to one, you're going to cum. If you don't cum, I stop again to bring you back down. Likewise, if you're cumming too fast, I will stop as well. Understand, baby?"

Baby? Mmm. Daddy.

Rebecca moaned. "Mmmmm. Yes... Daddy." Tom chuckled.

Clit, you better fucking cooperate. I need this.

"Twenty... Nineteen.... Ohh...." Tom pressed his index and middle finger into her once again and began moving in and out as he worked her clit with his mouth. "Mmmmm... Eighteen.... Seventeen... Oh my god... Mmmm... Sixteen... Fifteen..." Rebecca's chest rose and fell with each breath quicker and quicker. It took all of her power to remain still while Tom played with her. He increased his pace with his fingers and gave a slight curl to his fingers. "Fourteen... Thirteen... Mmmmmm... Twelve... Eleven... Ohhh.... Ten..."

Rebecca felt herself rising to her peak and squeezed her hands as hard as she could, digging her fingernails into her palms to try to keep herself from cumming too soon. "Niiiiiiiiine..." Rebecca whimpered, her voice getting higher in pitch. She sucked in a deep breath. "Eight... Seven... " Tom flicked his tongue around her clit in quick, measured circles while he fingered her in sync with his perfect rhythm. "Six.... Ohh.... Five.... Ohhh.... Four.... Three..."

And then Tom went all out. He curled his fingers up to rub her g-spot perfectly in sync with the movements of his tongue. "Twooooooooo.... ONEEEEEEE!!!!! Ohhhhhhh... Daddy, yes...."

FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCK.

Rebecca squeezed her thighs around his head and moaned as wave after wave pulsed through her. She pressed her hands through his hair and massaged his head while she whimpered pure nonsense. She came down slowly and melted into a puddle of bliss.

Tom immediately started licking again.

"Please... Daddy... Too much..." Rebecca moaned softly with her eyes glued shut.

"Oh, you're done, kitten? You don't want two more?"

"Mmmm. I want to taste Daddy's cock." Rebecca licked her lips.

"Give me two more, babygirl. I want to taste more of you first. This one, you ask me to cum. I'll decide if I want you to cum or not. Understand?" Rebecca nodded and rolled her eyes back as he pressed his tongue back to her clit. He then slipped his fingers back into her pussy to rub at her g-spot as he licked her clit in sync around and around in circles.

Rebecca grasped his hair and rubbed his head while she moaned. Tom stopped. Rebecca whimpered.

"Hey. I let that slide while you were cumming but I put your hands above your head, missy. Back up they go. Stay still and be a good girl, hm?" Rebecca giggled and obeyed.

Tom pressed his mouth back to her clit and pushed his fingers inside her. Pleasure shot through Rebecca's core. In a few short minutes, Tom was already close to coaxing out a second orgasm.

Rebecca desperately squealed out, "Please please please please please Daddy can I cum? Can I cum? Can I cum? Pleaaaase."

Tom stopped. "Not yet." Rebecca whimpered and pouted.

Fuuuuuuck. Whyyyyyyy?

Tom began again, faster. Rebecca moaned loudly. In less than a minute, her pussy was already beginning to twitch around his fingers.

"Oh Daddy, please can I cum? Please?"

Tom stopped. "No."

Ugh.

Tom chuckled.

I'm glad you're thoroughly entertained. Fuck you, Let me cum. Please... with a cherry on top?

Tom pressed his mouth back to her clit and moved his slightly curled fingers in and out of her as fast as he could. Once again, it didn't take long for her to approach her peak.

"Ohhhhh.... Ohhhhhhhh! Please, can I cum? Can I cum? Please please please please please..."

PLEASEEEEEEEEE.

Tom waited a second of torturous bliss and then uttered the single word that was the single snowflake she needed to begin the avalanche.

"Cum."

Rebecca unraveled and whimpered softly. She grabbed onto his hands tightly and squeezed onto him as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her.

"Mmmm. Thank you, Daddy." She melted into the couch and moaned softly as her pussy still continued to spasm and she lowered down from her high.

"Good girl." Tom rested his head on her mound and caressed her thigh with his fingers. "Sweet, sweet girl."

"Mmmm." Rebecca couldn't come up with anything coherent to say but she hoped her speechlessness communicated her affirmation to him.

Tom looked up at her and smiled. "One more, baby. This one, just cum when you get there. Don't ask. Just cum."

Rebecca furrowed her brows. "But I... Mmmm. Hold on."

"You what?"

"Please let me suck you."

I have already cum twice. Twice. I am good. Please. Let me suck you.

"One more, kitten. And then my cock is all yours." Tom smiled.

Can I even cum again? Ugh. I'm so tired.

Rebecca moaned and nodded. She took a deep breath and before she could finish, Tom's tongue was already working her pussy once more. He didn't hesitate. He didn't start slow. His tongue and fingers were on a mission.

"Mmmmmmm. Feels so good." Rebecca looked down at him and their eyes locked for a moment. She felt him smile on her clit.

Oh my god, this is so hot.

Rebecca's eyes rolled back as she felt another orgasm build inside her.

Wow, he's so good with his tongue.

Rebecca began breathing quicker. Her moans grew higher and higher in pitch. Her pussy began to twitch.

"Ohhhh... Daddy..." Rebecca's moans grew quiet as she absorbed her third orgasm pulse her. She rested her hands on Tom's head and gently tugged at his hair.

Holy fuck.

"Lovely. Good girl." Tom kissed her inner thighs and moved up to her mouth. He took her head in both hands and kissed her deeply.

Rebecca moaned, tasting her cum drip off his lips.

Mmm. You taste good with me on your lips. I want your taste on my lips.

"Please, Daddy. Let me taste your cock." Rebecca looked up at him with pleading eyes.

Tom chuckled. He stood up and gestured to his cock beneath his pants.

"All yours."

Rebecca giggled and sank to her knees in front of him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed Chapter 1.

Spoiler alert... Chapter 2 will include some Cock Worship. Stay tuned.

Please comment or send me a note with things you liked, things you didn't like, and things you hope to find in the next chapter. See you soon.

Yours Truly,

Freya. XOXO.

12