The Interview Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuation of Sylvia' visit and interview with the own.
4.8k words
4.29
4k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ms. Sylvia, it's time for you to awaken." Came a voice through the fog of darkness.

I wearily opened my eyes to the sight of a muscular man standing at the foot of bed. Dressed identical Alfonse, I was frightened until I heard Christine asking me if I was ok.

"This is Evan he is the fourth floor male attendant, he will also see to all your needs Ms. Sylvia." Said Christine. "Evan please dress Ms. Sylvia for her audience with the Lord and Baroness and be quick, she is expected in an hour."

Evan nodded, before removing the covers from me. I had slept naked without even thinking about it, I became embarrassed once I realized my nudeness lol. Evan stood next to my bed in front of me, I could smell his musk emanating from him. What I did notice was his leather shorts had allowed his man hood to protrude completely out. Meaning his penis was standing straight out and throbbing. He had two rings on his genitalia, one around the base of his cock and balls. The other at the base of his penis, they both were attached to each other as if to never be removed. These rings I believe kept Evan perpetually erect. I couldn't help myself but marvel at how big he was, if I could guess he was at least seven to eight inches in length. I reached out and touched it, he never flinched. I wrapped my fingers around the shaft at the head and could not close my hand. Evan stepped closer to me, I noticed the beginning drip of precum from the head of his penis. It had been a long time since I had held a man's cock in my hand. Not since before my husband had died over seas.

I began to think this young man was in his early twenties, he could be my own son. It was a huge Buzz kill, until that one long stringy drip fell to my knee. I leaned forward and licked the end of the tip and grasped his large hanging scrotum. I felt him clinch his sphincter which caused another spurt of precum but this time much larger. I found he tasted so very sweet like honey. This prompted me to take him in my mouth which he barely fit. I slowly sucked and licked the head milking him of his precum.

Evan must have been close because he stood me up, indicating we still needed to dress. Evan reached for the dress that had been laid upon the bed. I still was holding his cock which did not seem to faze him. He motioned for me to turn and face the bed, kneeling he had me step into the dress. Slowly he worked the dress upwards. It was not a dress I would ever have thought for myself, as it was something a young twenty something might wear clubbing. It was made of the softest lambskin, it was just long enough to cover my knees. A zipper started at the bottom hem and rose to my waist on the back side. The cleavage was deep and a zip rose from my navel to my collar bone. Evan began to tug on the laces on my back. I could feel it tighten my breasts. While not small still filled out the dresses top very nicely. My middle age body did not look the same when I looked at the full length mirror across from the bed. I looked 30 years younger body wise. Evan tied the laces and tucked them so they would not bind.

I suddenly felt woozy, Evan grabbed me in his strong arms and held me. I could feel his manhood pressed in between my leather clad cheeks. I wanted him inside me and I wanted him there now. What came over me I am not sure, I ordered Evan to unzip the back to my dress. He complied without haste, I then told him to shove his cock inside of me and fuck.

Evan kneeled which I found at first odd, then I could feel a tug at my anus. I then realized I still had the plug Christine inserted inside of me. I never even noticed it and I had grown comfortable with it in. Evan wiggled it free, then shoved two fingers deep inside my pussy which btw was flowing freely with juices. He spread my cheeks and massaged my anus clean before smearing it and then his cock with my lubrication. I wanted him inside me damn it, Evan stood up and pressed his cock against my anus. That's when I tried to stop him, I didn't want him in my ass. I wanted that thick monster in my pussy.

I tried to wiggle and maneuver him into my pussy but, He grasped my arms and pressed firmly. I could feel my anus opening up with ease, then the pop as his enormous head broke through. Once past the opening his cock was sucked inside of me. He pushed deeper and deeper, I felt like he was going to split me in two. Eventually he stopped, this was only due to him being all the way inside of me all ten or plus inches. I could feel his low hanging sack brush against my thigh, every time he clinched his ass I felt him grow even larger inside of me. Never having anal sex before and being against it, I found it a rush so much so my juices began running down my leg.

I clinched my sphincter around his shaft but he was so hard it was like trying to squeeze a metal rod. With that action he slowly slid back till his head rested against the inside of my sphincter. Then in then out with each stroke he grew faster and faster. My breath grew ragged, I can feel his balls slap my pussy spanking it each time he shoved deep inside of me. After what seemed like an hour I could feel my self wanting to pee. But it was more like when Christine had licked my pussy. I started to buck and push back against Evan matching him one for one. Till finally I started to orgasm, my legs felt weak then I started squirt forcefully clinching his cock with each squirt. Evan withdrew from my anus, he still had not cummed only steamed precum.

I turned and hopped onto the bed pulled his head close and unzipped his mouth.

"Lick my pussy clean!!" I told him.

Without hesitation he set about licking my pussy and legs clean of all my juices. Then he set upon my anus licking all around the rim before wiggling his tongue deep inside of me. I was in heaven, easily I could have cummed again. Evan deftly slid a plug inside of me, it was significantly larger than the last by at least twice the diameter and much much longer. I could feel this inside of me, but I welcomed it.

He finished dressing me, Evan laced me into a high heel over the knee boots that felt incredible. Christine stepped from the shadows

"Ms. Sylvia it is almost time, I hope you enjoyed Evans attention?" she asked.

Surprised she was suddenly there, I responded with an mmmmmmm and yes very much so. "How long have you been waiting?" I asked.

"Ms. Sylvia I have never left, I was waiting to apply your makeup after Evan finished dressing you." Sudden embarrassment washed over me, Christine had been watching this whole time.

I felt ashamed, never have I had another person observe me having sex. Yet somehow I felt empowered by this. Christine set about applying make up to me, she was quite talented and it showed. I almost could not recognize myself. I looked years younger and oh my gosh incredibly sexy. Christine escorted from the room to the stairs. As we passed a chair I noticed there was an extremely large wet spot on it. I presume that was where Christine had been sitting watching Evan fuck my ass.

"Ms. Sylvia Lucas will escort you to you down and to the banquet room." Lucas like Evan and Alphonse was dressed and shaped identical, only exception was Evans, man hood was allowed exposed.

Lucas presented a very muscular arm which I took, before we began downward I reached for his crotch to feel him. Being embolden by Evan I had no shame, Lucas was very well equipped and also quite erect as Evan had been, just encapsulated within his tight leather shorts. I felt the need to tease him and decided to stroke his cock in his shorts which prompted a low moan from him.

"Ms. Sylvia you must not be late." Christine said from behind me.

"I am sorry I must have gotten carried away." Lucas assisted me down the steps as I had not worn those high of heels in decades.

We reached the banquet room, it was like the rest of the building clean very well kept. Marble floors, beautiful wood paneling, a table sat in the center which could easily seat twenty or more people. At each end were chairs, I presumed for the Masters of the house. A candle lit chandelier illuminated the room along with various tall pedestal lamp posts. A long buffet set along the far wall. Expensive china had been set for the evening meal. Once my eyes became accustomed to the light I could see many people, I am presuming the other guests of the school chatting amongst themselves.

A light haze of smoke was in the room as I could see some of the guests were smoking, some were puffing on cigars as other held cigarettes to their lips. I noticed the couple I had seen earlier were making the rounds. Both were dressed incredibly then I noticed that he was holding a chain which was attached to a collar around his wife's neck. She was dressed in a leather harness that left her breasts and genitalia completely exposed. When they turned and saw me he walked towards me leading her along like a pet. She had a device in her mouth like a ball which kept it open, it also must have been making her drool. He was dressed in a leather sport coat with a smart white collar silk shirt and cravat. He wore black boots, and what at first presumed was leather pants was only tight leather chaps with nothing to cover his genitalia.

"Hello I am Charles and this piece of delicious flesh is Cynthia my personal property."

"Hello I am Sylvia, it's a pleasure to meet you." I said.

"Cynthia introduce yourself to Ms. Sylvia." Ordered Charles, as he disengaged her mouth gage.

Cynthia did not speak she only bowed and kneeled before me. As she was kneeling I had not realized Charles had moved behind me and unzipped my dress, then lifting it up exposing me. I was startled but soon a warm mouth had attached to my pussy and an extremely long tongue had wormed inside of me. Cynthia was very talented to say the least, she was able to find my G-spot and clit within mere seconds and had me on edge quickly.

"Ms. Sylvia would you mind holding this, as I've gotten older I find myself needing to urinate more often."

I turned my head to see Charles handing over the lead to Cynthia. "Now be a good pet and listen to Ms. Sylvia. Cynthia never lost a beat she continued licking without pause. Charles took a long drag on his cigar he had been smoking before heading off to the water closet. Guest after guest continued to introduce themselves to me. It was very interesting to see the different dynamics at play. Women leading men or other women around. Men leading women or multiple women around or other men. All the time Cynthia did not stop licking and sucking me. Now don't get me wrong I was enjoying it, but I found it seem to be powerful to just have someone service me.

"Here dear let me take her." Charles said as he returned, Cynthia pulled away from my pussy turning towards her Master and proceeded to lick and suck his cock and balls clean.

"She is talented don't you agree?" asked Charles. I smiled agreeing with him.

"Cynthia open." Ordered Charles, with that Cynthia sat back and opened her mouth.

Charles asked me to hold her leash again as he took aim and began to urinate into her mouth. I was at first taken back by what I was seeing, but just took it in as being the norm.

"Charles hadn't you just gone when you left?" I asked, somewhat perplexed.

"That was my plan, however I met a few acquaintances along the way and never went. I should have just utilized my pet for this and saved some time.

Cynthia greedily drank down his golden nectar, then began to move to suck his cock clean. I still held her leash taught and pulled her back wrapping her leash to hold her in place, it was like holding back a dog trying to get a treat. I reached over with my free hand and grabbed Charles cock it was hard like the attendants here not as long but just as strong. I gave it a squeeze which he gave a pleasurable moan to. This prompted a leakage of urine mixed with his precum. I kneeled and took him in my mouth and sucked what I could. He too tasted incredible. I stood and allowed his pet to finish.

"Ms. Sylvia that was not necessary." Charles exclaimed.

"I was curious and wanted a taste of the urine that your wife seems to enjoy and the precum was a bonus. Thank you."

"It was all mine Ms." Said Charles. I grabbed a glass of wine being served by one of the servant staff and started make my rounds, introducing myself and being introduced.

I recognized many as being elite money people. Bankers, CEO's, Celebrities. Here it did not matter, they either saw you as being a leader or a follower and apparently my little display with Charles elevated me to a leader role. I was extremely amazed how polite people were to each other. Many of the followers were offered to me for the evening or next day. I turned them down as this experience was new and fresh and I found I was learning on a curve.

"Ladies and Gentlemen if you would please form a line, we will be entering the Ball room for the audience with His Lordship and his Baroness." Said Lorain as she instructed the male attendants to open the large heavy doors leading into the Ballroom.

Lorain looked even more sexual than before. She wore a long red corset dress and long red leather gloves with her patent black leather boots she drew a lot of attention. Everyone lined up I being the loner stood behind a Male couple, as we crested the door Lorain would announce us as we entered and direct us to the far side of the room to greet the Masters of the house. I was not able to see across the room as it was dimly lit but could make out the figures of those that had already entered filing across the sides of the room. Finally my turn,

"Ms. Sylvia" uttered Lorain. I proceeded across the room, I could feel everyone was gazing at me. This seemed like a graduation event taking the long walk to receive your diploma and freedom.

At last I finally get to meet whom I was to interview, my preconception was not even close. This couple were not anything as I had envisioned, they both were incredibly attractive. She was of moderate height but wore extremely high heels, she had beautiful Auburn hair all natural, large breasts with erect long nipples protruding through her tight fitting white leather dress. When she spoke she had a Germanic accent and was stern. He was immaculate, with a good build. He had a mustache like you see from the old pictures in the early 1900's curled up like handle bars. He wore a tuxedo with tails. As I approached, a woman whom I did not see at first stepped forward.

"Ms. Sylvia, kneel and offer homage to your benefactors for the coming week." She said.

I kneeled in front of them.

"I am Lord Atomus and this is the Baroness M, welcome to my household." "I trust your time already spent has been pleasurable? If it has not allow us to correct any problems you may have encountered." Said his Lord.

Just as I was looking up to acknowledge them the Baroness had parted her dress and had exposed her beautiful pussy before my nose.

"Lick me Sylvia" she demanded.

Before I could object Lord Atomus had pressed my head into her crotch, it was phenomenal such sweet scent and her taste was like gingered honey. I wanted to make her cum but she pulled me and away and smiled at me with beautiful hazel eyes.

"Now the Master of the house." Stated the other woman.

I felt my hair grabbed and pulled away from the Baroness only to be faced with a cock even larger than Alphonso's, he had to be ten inches in length and so firm. Before I knew it my lips were wrapped around it and it was being forcibly shoved in my mouth. I felt as though I would gag but that disappeared quickly. His Lordship continued fucking my mouth for minutes till I could feel him ready to erupt. I tried to pull away but he held my head fast, his ejaculation seemed to last forever. I had to keep swallowing as he pump his hot thick load of cum in my mouth and throat, if not it would have exploded out of my nose and mouth. I believe I swallowed what seemed like the amount from a sixteen ounce pop bottle. It's funny but I enjoyed it and wanted to milk every drop from him. When he had finished, I noticed the Baroness had just pulled her hand from his anus or maybe a finger. I bid my thank you and walked to the side of the room.

As I reached the edge of the ballroom Charles beckoned me over to the group he was in, they all bowed and gave me a silent clap of approval.

"Ms. Sylvia, we have been coming here twice sometimes four times a year. Not once has Lord Atomus taken me orally like he took you and to cum like he did is very rare indeed." Said a lady of about my age. "BTW I my name is Gloria and my submissive is Christoph." Gloria was very attractive and in excellent shape, if one were to guess she never had children and ran a fortune 500 corporation. Christoph was much younger maybe early twenties. He was dressed like a little princess all in frills. I also spotted his genitalia were encased in a metal enclosure.

"So Sylvia what did you think of the reception so far?" asked Charles.

"So far the words escape me, all I can say is incredible."

Lorain and the other lady whom was identified as Eve the Masters executive assistant, began to usher us back into the Banquet room. They were directed to specific seat arraignments. I was taken to head of the table next on the Left of his Lordship. Everyone stood almost at attention until His Lord and the Baroness sat the far end of the table.

"Ms. Sylvia, did you grow up in Syracuse New York?" asked his Lordship.

"No my lord, I grew up along lake Otsego, then went to college in Syracuse and became a fixture after I married my husband." I explained how I began writing for the local newspaper then found myself freelancing, which I prefer.

"I don't see a ring upon your finger Sylvia, are you still married or have you parted your ways?" asked his Lordship.

"My husband is deceased my Lord, he lost his life in Afghanistan ten years ago."

"I see, I am sorry for your loss. Do you have any children?" "I have two both grown and on their own. I am an empty nester. My days of having children are long since passed."

"Do you have any love interests to preoccupy your spare time?"

"Besides my cat I would say no not at this time. I spend my days researching and writing."

"A pity perhaps I will send home with you someone to keep you company and service all your needs until you return next time." My mind quickly thought of Evan, or Alphonse maybe even Lucas but Lord Atomus came to my thoughts. For some reason I found myself drawn to him, like a teenager drawn to an idol from a magazine.

As the dinner progressed, one course was followed by another and another. All of which was delicious, the wine and liquor poured like water, our glasses, goblets and tumblers were kept full by the staff without asking. Conversations were varied, from business, sports, politics, social issues, and pleasure.

Sometimes it became boring and I would drift off and into my own world of thought, it was during one of my episodes that I began to feel my anus begin to tingle. It started quite light then grew ever so slowly, then I realized the butt plug inside me was emitting an ever so slight electrical charge. It was soothing but brought me back to my surroundings. Then I could feel it begin to vibrate, well not so much vibrate as gyrate. Worming motion, this started me squirming as I began to find myself becoming turned on. I grasped the table's edge with both hands as the plug changed from its worming action to a reciprocating motion. Slowly it would extend inside my rectum then retract only an inch then it would after a few cycles extend another couple more inches. Eventually I could feel it pushing so far inside of me that it would almost protrude from inside my stomach. I found myself in bliss and moaning. I felt a hand on my right thigh and saw it was Charles had slid his hand up to my crotch and swiped a couple fingers across my now gushing pussy.

12