The Interview Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My dear you are dribbling on the carpet, and oh you taste delectable." Said Charles.

I looked towards him and saw him smiling his submissive wife was licking her lips and watching me as I squirmed in my chair. Slowly I turned my head to our host to see if he was watching. Lord Atomus had pushed back from the table and was reclined somewhat in his chair watching me with intensive interest. I noticed he was also operating what appeared to be a tablet type device.

"Ms. Sylvia to confirm your suspicions this device controls your plug and everyone elses plug, either individually or simultaneously. I can monitor all your bodily functions, and track your every movement. Your anal device is charged by a bio-electric circuit than draws its current from your muscles. So in essence I control everyone here." Said Atomus with a smirk.

"I have access to all the most recent advances in electronics among many other things."

He played with the controller some more, I felt an incredible orgasm building. From the look on his lordships face he saw it also. The thrusting motion became quicker, I wanted more that's when I felt the device expand in diameter it was only an inch but its diameter had expand by another inch or more I felt incredibly filled up. The motion of the plug was making my pussy open and close and it sounded like loud wet kisses. I wanted to cum but I couldn't, it was him controlling me not allowing me to orgasm. I was pushing against every thrust I wanted it to be his lordship inside my anus pounding me. I imagined him grabbing me by my hips and picking me up like a toy then using me like a pocket pussy, except inside my tight ass. I wanted him to ejaculate inside my ass filling me like he filled my mouth.

At that point he let me experience my orgasm. I let out a long loud grunt and shook with ferocity of a mad person. My pussy convulsed and I started to squirt and squirt eventually it went from short spurts to one long stream of my nectar. Charles Submissive had already worked her way under the table and was waiting with an open mouth when I started my ejaculations, once the stream started she was catching it all and was rubbing her pussy with force. A gentleman whom had been sitting on the other side of the table had taken it upon himself to mount Cynthia after removing her anal plug he was ferociously fucking her ass. Charles sat and took it all in, his Lordship was watching as the whole table was turning into a one huge orgy of flesh.

His Baroness has made her way to his side and was stroking him with gloved hands. I even found Charles had positioned my hand on his cock and without thought I was stroking and milking him. Charles erupted in my hand which he held under the table for Cynthia to lick clean. The scent of sex permeated the room, I found that I couldn't take my eyes off of my hosts. I gazed as she rubbed and stroked him till finally his eyes rolled back and his scrotum constricted that's when the Baroness shoved his cock in her mouth and took all he had to offer and more she sucked and sucked him till was dry. Not a drop was left. She then mounted his still erect cock and rode him until she to orgasmed.

I was exhausted and ready to collapse when Eve appeared at my side.

"Ms. Sylvia, his lordship will meet with you tomorrow during breakfast for your first interview. If you have questions already drafted please forward them to this email address."

Eve handed me a business card. "He will expect you promptly at 7:00am. Christine will wake you." Eve turned and left.

Christine was behind Eve and offered to help me up. She indicated she was assigned as my personal attended as would be Lucas for the remainder of my stay.

"Lucas will escort you to your room, I shall draw and a bath and clean you before you retire for the evening." Said Christine.

I bid my farewells for the evening as Lucas took my arm and assisted me to my room.

Christine awaited us and had Lucas remove my attire, then Christine took me into the bathroom where I was bathed and cleansed. She removed my plug and gentle cleaned me, even giving me a soothing enema to flush any of Evans remaining cum from inside of me. Not once did I feel like I had to defecate. I asked Christine if the plug and the anal sex I had during the day had thrown off my body so I could not go. She informed me that the Plug also acted as a bio disposal and would absorb the fecal matter and use it for its growth. Once I was washed she rinsed then dried me, suckling on my nipples as she did. I found this arousing and allowed her to continue. This seemed to be a reward for her.

"Ms. Sylvia, his Lordship has requested that I place this supple nipples on you prior to putting you to bed. They will gentle drawn your nipples out and induce some lactation, along with elongation of your nipples." I was by this time too tire to even care.

She applied the supple nips, I could feel them pull. Christine then began to use the moisturizer again making sure to rub me all over in every nook and cranny of my body. When she had finished Lucas was waiting for me. He no longer wore the regular leather shorts but now had on the attire that Evan had worn. Lucas was long like Evan and stood at attention I reached to grasp it but began to fall forward. Lucas picked me up with ease and carried me to my bed, Christine and Lucas tucked me and in and moved to another area of my room. The lights slowly dimmed and then it was black. The ceiling came alive with stars that twinkled, I quickly drifted off into slumber.

12