The Interview Ch. 04

Story Info
Hanna is taken shopping and finds a new friend.
3k words
4.59
3.9k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent a good amount of time over the next few days, planning Hanna's next session. I knew, more or less, what I wanted to do with her, and what I wanted her to do, but some of it needed a little pre-planning. I phoned a good friend who owns a discrete shop around the corner and made an appointment to fit in with Hanna's session. Her shop was upstairs, and customers needed to book in advance. I knew she would have everything we needed.

When the day finally arrived, I was tense with anticipation. Half an hour before she was due, I was already sitting at my desk watching my laptop screen, on edge with the tension. Then I caught the change of light as someone came in the front door. I watched her slowly climb the stairs and then stop on the landing outside my door. She was once more wearing her coat as cover, and I couldn't see what she had on underneath. She looked unsure what to do, probably waiting for my order to strip. I let the silence linger before ...

"Stay dressed as you are. I will be with you shortly. Until then stand in position one."

She looked uncomfortable doing it out on the landing, even while within the safety of her coat. I slowly stood up and put various items in my pockets. I picked up one last thing before opening the door and leaving. To leave my hands free I draped what I was holding over her shoulder and then, without speaking I turned and locked the door. When I turned back to face her, she was looking worried. I picked up the collar from over her shoulder. It was quite stern in appearance, black with a little gold trim. I slipped it around her neck and fastened it with a miniature padlock, under her chin. I arranged the collar of her coat so that only an inch or two showed at the front.

"We are going shopping," I announced as I started down the stairs, "follow three paces behind."

When I reached the front door, I glanced behind me. She had only just started down the stairs.

"Don't dawdle, bitch. Try and keep up."

I opened the door and stepped out into the sunshine. Without looking back to check on her, I started to stroll down the street. I could faintly hear the click clack of her heels on the stone slab pavement, so I knew she was following. Around the corner at the end and a few doors down I stopped. When she stopped a few feet from me I beckoned her closer. She came and stood next to me, nervously looking up and down the street. I fished in my pocket and pulled out a leash that matched her new collar. Before she could protest, I clipped it to the collar. She opened her mouth to say something, but I silenced her by turning away and pressing the door buzzer.

A voice crackled out with a short "Yes?"

I leaned forward and spoke while Hanna tried to hide in the shallow recess of the doorway. "Delia, It's me. For my appointment."

No more was needed to be said as the door buzzed and a click told us the lock had been released. I pushed the door open, and Hanna almost ran past me, eager to be away from the street and any curious eyes. Inside was a small hallway, lined with dark wood panelling. Looking around, most of the fittings seemed to be original and there was an air of fading Victorian grandeur about the place. In front of us was a grand staircase that wound its way to the upper floors. On the bottom step stood a large newel post, topped with a carved bird of prey. I started up the stairs but felt the leash go tight in my hand. I glanced back and the look on Hanna's face was one of fear. I gave a tug and she stumbled forward. Keeping a tight hold, I forced her to follow me.

At the top was a large and heavy mahogany door with gleaming brass fittings. Without hesitating I opened the door and went in, pulling my reluctant companion behind me. Miss Delia was standing just inside, a welcoming smile on her lips. She might well be pleased to see me. After all I had spent a great deal of money with her over the years. I had even invested in the business to help start it. She had served me well in the past. She greeted me warmly but all the time she was trying to see behind me at the girl cowering behind my back. I reached out and grabbed Hanna's arm and pulled her to stand to the side.

"Delia, may I introduce Hanna, my new student."

Delia was silent for a moment while she looked Hanna up and down. I saw Hanna flinch under her scrutiny.

"She looks pretty enough, Sir, but it is difficult to tell under that coat."

"I know, the silly thing insisted on wearing it despite the heat."

"May I take your coat, Miss?" Delia was the perfect model of a polite shopkeeper. She stepped forward and reached for the belt. Hanna jumped back and gave a small shriek of panic. I used the tail of the leash to give her a sharp smack on her naked calf, the only part of her showing. This had the required effect as she stood still and let Delia unbutton and remove her coat. She hung it carefully over a bent wood coat stand and turned back. Hanna had decided to behave and stood still as Delia examined her. As she walked around her, I saw Hanna blush and allowed myself a secret smile. She is slowly learning to be obedient, I thought.

"Yes, very pretty, Sir, and dresses so suitably, if I may say so."

"Thank you, Delia, I chose her outfit. I'm glad you approve."

Delia glanced at me, smiled, and winked before grabbing Hanna's tits. She squashed them this way and that before letting go.

"Not much upstairs, but that is nature for you," she commented. Without warning she lifted the front of Hanna's short skirt. "She has dressed for the occasion, I see." She dropped the skirt and turned her attention to me. "What can I do for you today, Sir?" she asked.

"I was after a couple of outfits along similar lines," I told her, "And some of your more specialist equipment."

"Certainly, Sir," and she turned and led us into the shop.

Until now there had been a screen of curtains shielding us from the main showroom. I knew it well and it came as no surprise, but I sensed Hanna's shock as the curtains were pulled aside. The room was brightly lit and contained several racks of clothes with shelving around the walls. At first glance it looked like an ordinary but good quality clothes shop until you examined what was actually on the racks and shelves.

"Let me see what I can find," said Delia as she swept imperiously between the racks picking outfits, seemingly at random. I trusted her judgement, she had been right so often in the past.

"Is underwear definitely out, Sir?" she asked.

"For the time being, I think so," I replied, wondering about the reason for her question. She was well aware of my tastes.

"A pity, we have a new range of corsets in. They hide nothing, I promise, but may help to enhance her tits."

I smiled at her. "Very well, we could look at some I suppose."

Gleefully she dashed away into a storeroom at the back of the shop. I turned to Hanna in the sudden silence.

"Let us look around," I suggested, "and see if anything takes your eye."

I led her round the store looking along different shelves and across wall displays. Blister packs of clamps took my eye and I picked out a couple. I also lingered in front of a display of lashes and floggers. There was also among them a beautifully made paddle. Made of hard strong wood, it was covered over with black leather and slightly padded. One side was plain, but the other side had the word 'LOVE' picked out in raised rivets. I could imagine the mark that would leave on a tender bottom. I took it down and showed it to Hanna. Instead of the fear I expected to see she looked intrigued and curious. I couldn't question her further as Delia returned to interrupt us. She came back with an armful of jet-black corsets and followed by a girl I had never seen before.

"I have them here," she announced, "and, by the way, this is Lucy."

I looked at Lucy with interest. She was just about wearing the tiniest bikini I had ever seen and looked brazenly lovely. She was a little shorter than Hanna but with very similar figures.

"Is she one of your clients?"

"No, Sir, the business has been doing well recently and I decided I needed some assistance. She is very useful modelling outfits and demonstrating equipment. Lucy, this is Sir one of our most valuable customers and part owner of the company."

I'm sure that last piece wasn't lost on the girl as she approached shyly, her head bowed, and her hand held out in greeting.

"Welcome, Sir. I'm very pleased to meet you. I hope I can serve you well."

I took her hand as she finished her practiced greeting. It was warm and soft and slightly shaking with nerves.

"Lovely to meet you Lucy," I told her gently, "this is my friend Hanna" I continued gesturing in Hanna's direction.

She stepped to one side, grateful to be away from my searching looks and held out her hand again.

"Hello, Hanna," was all she said before turning and going back to her place behind Delia.

"She's very pretty," I said to Delia, "where did you get her from?"

"Somehow she had heard of the shop through various contacts and one day she just turned up and had the cheek to ask for a job. I took one look at her and, how could I refuse. She is perfect for my needs."

Yes, perfect, I thought, and not just in the shop either. I knew well Delia's tastes in her social life. She was well known on the local scene.

"Would you like Lucy to model the corset? She is a fair match for young Hanna."

"I would want to see Hanna wearing it, but I think we should sit and watch while Lucy helps her."

"What a splendid idea," she agreed happily, "Lucy, you heard Sir. Be firm with her, she looks nervous, poor thing."

She walked behind the small counter and came back with a pair of elegant period chairs. Placing them facing the small space where the girls stood looking bemused, she invited me to sit. For a while, as we watched them, neither girl moved, frozen in time, looking at each other. It was Lucy who made the first moved. She placed the corset she was carrying over one of the clothes racks and stepped next to Hanna and began to unbutton her blouse. Hanna still looked in shock and I heard her whisper to Lucy, "B ... but a changing room?" and then Lucy's whispered reply, "Not today, bitch."

I was shocked at the last words but stayed quiet as Lucy's fingers continued releasing buttons. I guessed that Lucy's tone was exactly what Hanna needed and I would readily have said the same. Then, the blouse was gone, quickly followed by the skirt. All credit to her, Hanna didn't flinch or try to cover herself. I would reward her for that when we got back to the office. I sensed Delia's head tilt close to mine.

"She is a stunner, your new slut," she whispered in my ear. "Would you ever consider lending her to me? Or maybe, an overnight swap with Lucy?"

I grinned and suppressed a chuckle. It was a delicious thought. I wasn't sure I was at that stage with Hanna's training, but it was worth considering.

"A lovely thought," I whispered back, "but we are not yet at the overnight stage. It is a very tempting offer, nonetheless. I will consider it and discuss it with Hanna. I must admit young Lucy has me interested."

We left it at that for now and continued to watch the two young women. Lucy was mostly hidden from view as she tightened up the lacing at Hanna's back. Delia had been right. It hid nothing but even enhanced her. It lifted and brought together her tits until she almost achieved a cleavage. Her nipples still rose enticingly over the top, in full view and begging to be played with. The hem stopped a couple of inches below her navel and seemed to draw the eye downward teasingly. When Lucy stood aside and left Hanna completely on display. I heard Delia gasp with pleasure. I had to admit she had been right to recommend them to me.

"It comes supplied with attachable garters for use with stockings, if you like that sort of thing," Delia informed me.

"I think she looks perfect as she is," I replied and beckoned to the nervous looking girl. "Step forward, come closer, Hanna," I told her.

On shaky legs she took a step towards us. I pointed to a place on the floor, I wanted her closer. She swallowed and did as she was told. I reached up and pulled at her nipples. Her tits were squeezed together as much as they could go and pushed up making her nipples prominent.

"My, my, you almost have a bust, Hanna," I said mockingly, and she blushed.

I watched as Delia deliberately and showily approached Hanna with an extended finger. It dove between her legs and started to slide back and forth between her cunt lips.

"You look very pretty, my dear," she told her.

Hanna was beginning to squirm under her touch. I glanced at Lucy who was grinning broadly, enjoying the fun we were having at Hanna's expense. She saw my look and held it and I smiled back at her. The crotch piece of her bikini bottoms had cut into her forcing her pink labia to squeeze out either side. Oh yes, I wanted her. I would discuss a swap with Hanna when we got back but I already knew the discussion would be very one sided. Besides, it would be good for her to broaden her horizons and I knew I could trust Delia.

"I think we will take two of them," I decided, "do you have one in red?"

"We certainly do, Sir. Lucy, go fetch," she snapped as if ordering a pet dog.

Lucy rushed off into the storeroom. I stood up, leaving Hanna still at the mercy of Delia's playful finger and picked up her two pitiful scraps of clothing and placed them on the counter.

"I will have these few items as well," I said to Delia, trying to distract her from her fun, "and can you put these trashy clothes in a bag for me? I think what she is wearing now will do for the short walk home."

Even Delia looked shocked so I quickly added, "I will still allow her coat of course. I don't think the neighbourhood is ready for Hanna in all her glory quite yet."

I laughed and a look of relief came upon Hanna's face. Lucy returned carrying a bright scarlet corset and laid it with the rest of my shopping on the counter. Delia reluctantly released her hold on Hanna's cunt and stood up, very much the shop proprietor once more. I handed Hanna her coat but before she could fasten to her neck I stepped in and stopped her. I had noticed a sturdy ring sown into the top of the corset, so I unclipped her leash from her collar and reclipped it there. Then I stopped her fastening her coat any higher. I carefully arranged the coat collar to fall in a wide vee which not only displayed her collar nicely but also showed a hint of the corset. I wondered how she would feel walking back to the office.

Delia handed me a discrete but expensive looking carrier bag, shook my hand, and smiled at me. I kissed her on the cheek.

"You won't forget what we discussed?" she reminded me.

"Don't worry," I told her, staring fixedly at Lucy to emphasise the point, "we will talk about it as soon as we get back to the office."

With that I tugged on Hanna's leash and left the shop. As we walked down the stairs, I could sense her dropping further and further behind until the leash was tight between us. I ignored her shyness and opened the door to the street. She had no choice but to follow. There were few people about and all at a distance and she was still more or less decently covered. Only the leash connecting us told a different tale. To spare her too much agony I walked quite briskly to the office and went in. She quickly scurried in after me, anxious to be away from prying eyes. I led her up to my office, making her remove her coat before allowing her in and then sat her down facing me across the desk.

"Well, that was fun, don't you agree?" I asked her rhetorically. "There is something we need to discuss. My dear friend Delia is quite taken with you and wishes to offer her slut Lucy in exchange for you for a day. I think it's a splendid idea, don't you?"

"B -- b -- but, Sir," she stuttered before I cut her off.

"Hmm, I'm so glad you agree. At your usual time next week, you will report to her at her shop. She will be expecting you. Don't be late or I will hear about it. Do I make myself clear?"

"Y -- yes, Sir."

She looked sad and wary, but I was determined to try out the joys of Lucy, even if just for a day. I thought it would also do Hanna good, broaden her horizons. I began to plot other adventures for her.