All Comments on 'The Intimacy of Eating A Creampie'

by deborahsue

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Very good discussion.

And you are so right about listening without judging. If you judge, your partner will shut down, and you will lose that intimacy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If your "hubby" is gay, just say that. Don't try to justify your devience to a younger crowd, if you want to spread AIDS, do it among your own group. Hearing of you and yours dying a slow linger death would really make my year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well I suppose you might be a woman. However given the obsessive theme in all your stories that"s clear in the summaries, much more likely you're just another sad cuck obsessed guy.

deborahsuedeborahsueover 1 year agoAuthor

Just as an announcement. If you are unwilling to post your user account, I see no reason to respond to anything you might say. If you want a response, then please be forward and honest with who you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ignore anonymous. They are dumb. This is great advice. I love it and I have been married for 25 yrs. I am just going to do it b/c it is pleasing her,

BillyglideBillyglideover 1 year ago

Poor Anonymous. He reads these stories about men eating creampies and then bad mouths the guys who do it. If he really thinks it's so disgusting or "gay" in a negative way, why would her read these stories. I think he wants to eat a creampie but he hasn't got the guts to try it. He certainly hasn't got the guts to post his name with his comments. I've been eating the creampies I give my gf for 17 years and still don't have AIDS. I do have a happy gf though.

deborahsuedeborahsueover 1 year agoAuthor

To lc69hunter,

Thank you for the kind words. And of course, I agree with you ;-)

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 1 year ago

Thank you for discussing the topic of creampie eating in the context of intimacy. That's what it is really about. The connection between lovers, not a particular fetish or kink.

It started with your husband simply wanting to give you an orgasm after he had just ejaculated inside you. It didn't matter that some may perceive this as gay, dirty or humiliating.

So you enjoyed this act of loving attention.

The realization that he would not just give you oral pleasure but also eat sperm from you eventually developed into a major sexual trigger for both of you.

Then you made a big jump into creampie eating from your boyfriend. How did that come about? Was it his idea or yours initially? How did it evolve from fantasy to reality? I think it would be worthwhile to tell the story, not just mention it in passing.

deborahsuedeborahsueover 1 year agoAuthor

amadeuserotic,

The reason I only mentioned the 'big jump' this way is because I have written a lot about that in the past. I've even posted a novel on this site for you to get the complete history of how that all came about. But thanks a lot for the questions

DS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW DS, you have a fan club.......as much as sycophants and oily minions can be considered a fan club, but considering the company you keep in your stories i really should not have been surprised.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife loves it and we often make a game out of it..she loves for me to "clean up my mess".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. We are a monogamous couple and this supercharges both of us. She has finally admitted to having

fantasy lovers- mostly famous actors. I will sometimes prompt her by saying " I know you wish this is "John Doe"

fucking you. While she doesn't usually respond, she definitely gets more passionate,

After coming, I'll ask her who it was as I start eating her or sometimes ask who's cum am I eating ?

This usually produces her most intense orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree wholeheartedly that creampie eating produces intimacy and bonding between a couple, and I also agree that men should take the initiative to clean up the creampies they make in their partner's pussies, especially if their partner's practice is to likewise reciprocate, e.g., lick and suck their man's cock after it has been buried in their pussy and is dripping with juices, or allowing their man to pull out from their pussy and ejaculate in their mouth. Unfortunately, you lost me with the fantasy/desire for your partner to eat the creampie you and your "boyfriend" made. Putting aside the cuckolding component of your essay, I wonder if you would find it "hot" if your partner was fantasizing that it was the creampie he made with his girlfriend that he was eating while cleaning you up. If that were the case, somehow I believe the "intimacy" that creampie eating produces would be lost on you and your relationship. Frankly, I think your story is just a clever way to disguise the promotion of a cuckold lifestyle/relationship, and you would have been better to name it, "The Intimacy of a Cuckold Eating a Creampie." If you had done that, those of us who are not interested in the cuckold lifestyle could have avoided your story altogether.

i122i122over 1 year ago

Interesting analogy. I totally agree that this simple act can be a very intimate moment shared between a loving couple.

When I was young and first married my wife wanted me to go down on her after we had sex. I always refused because I felt that eating my sperm from her pussy would be gay or at least it would cause her to think I was bisexual. After many years of marriage & maturing I came to realize that whatever a man and woman did together while having sex was just that - sex.

So one night we were having sex and I finished before she did. Wanting her to have her orgasm I slid down and started licking her pussy. At first she was startled and tense, but as I continued with enthusiasm she relaxed and had a fantastic orgasm. I found it to be so kinky I quickly got another hard on and fucked her to another small orgasm. You know what they say, “it’s only kinky the first time!” We then added cum play and creampie cleanup to our list of fun sexual acts between us. Seeing how much she enjoyed being eaten with her pussy full of cum I enjoyed it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

YES to creampie eating; HELL NO to cuckolding hubby. If you turn that fantasy into reality, be prepared for the "intimacy" to end when hubby realizes he prefers eating "sperm" fresh from a cock that he sucked. Then good luck finding another creampie eater, there just isn't a lot of them out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well-written. Does Deshaun eat his ejaculate from your body as well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree with last comment, well written indeed. And the answer to the question is obvious. No, Deshaun does not eat his ejaculate out of her body, and neither does Dewayne, Devonte, Demarcus, Devonte, Demantia, Diesease... Instead, husband Mark eats their ejaculate from her creamy, succulent, and hopefully freshly fucked pussy. So hot! So intimate! I need to masturbate just thinking about it!

deborahsuedeborahsueover 1 year agoAuthor

To i122:

This perspective I believe is most likely the most common. You try it, make a decision about it and it either ends there or it becomes a 'kink' that is enjoyed and loved. Just knowing that my husband wants me pleasured to the point of orgasm enough to go down on me while loaded takes me 90% of the way there.

Thanks for your comments.

DS

BillyglideBillyglideover 1 year ago

I'm truly not sure why this became so important in my relationship. I did it her request the first time, some years ago, thinking it would be a one time thing to satisfy her curiosity. That first time resulted in the strongest orgasm of her life. i was so proud that I could make her feel like that. Tasting my own cum seemed a small price to pay for her pleasure. Naturally, I did it a second time and felt that I was doing something very nasty. I knew that most guys won't even consider doing it, so I began to feel special for doing it. I guess I didn't eve consider that what I was doing made her feel special too. Soon it became a craving for me. I wanted to eat her pussy every time we had sex, so she'd have those powerful orgasms. Now I pretty much do every time we have sex, and it really has brought us closer. Thanks for the post Deborah Sue. i think I'm understanding what I thought were just animal instincts.

deborahsuedeborahsueover 1 year agoAuthor

To Billyglide,

Thank you for your kind words. I am certain that you wife is very appreciative since it is a virtual certainty that she will have her orgasm as well. That, and it is sexy as hell to watch your man doing this for your own deep pleasure as well as his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I asked about Deshaun because in a previous post she said that was the name of her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To Anonymous Deshaun commentator: please read deborahsue's previous posts and you will learn that she doesn't respond to anonymous comments. If she did, you would learn that the anonymous commentator's remarks about her husband eating the ejaculate of other men from her pussy would be her answer, that is if she is being honest. Deshaun and the other men who use her pussy don't eat creampie. They're not interested in such "intimacy," so she reserves it for her cuckhold husband, who probably prefers to suck cock anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is posted as another "Anonymous" response simply because I am a tech Neanderthal and haven't the patience at my age (76) to follow the simple directions--but I do know how to type. So here goes:

The range of opinions expressed in the "Comments" section are often incredibly amusing. As with all of life, the thoughts of those who are "true believers" on any subject can range from rational, objective analysis to raging, moronic drivel based on nothing but unsupported "Everybody knows..." opinion. (Of course anyone who disagrees with me is by virtue of that fact--TOTALLY WRONG.) ;)

Your essays are always thoughtful and garner responses across the spectrum from rational to irrational. Ignore the ignoramuses and keep writing. You are always interesting. Thanks for being so articulate in expressing your point of view.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We all have our”things” that come from who knows where and it’s truly amazing that we can even find a partner to open up to. Most of the time we are unable to dig deep enough to understand why we need what we do. To do that one has to be truthful and accept you are capable of have “ perverted” desires. Most people can’t.

deborahsuedeborahsueover 1 year agoAuthor

More will be forthcoming.

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

This one heck of a touchy subject and it has ignited your comments section, I'm a happy bisexual cuckold that has at last found the woman of my dreams. I get "spaced out" eating cream pies made by my wife - with her lovers (and she knows it) but I seldom eat my own cum! Try as I might, once I cum the idea of recycling it just horrifies me. I can be thrilled to have their cream all over my face and be thrilled but noooo ......

SmileItsJustMeSmileItsJustMeover 1 year ago

If I'm going to be completely honest, nothing gets me harder than the thought of eating my own creampie from my wife's pussy. I have no interest in having her be with other men, but I guess "to each their own". I didn't start out as someone who wanted to try creampie eating, it kinda just happened. It can be very hard to make my wife cum. Not impossible, but difficult. I started out by constantly going down on her while having sex. I'd just stop what I was doing and would alternate by going down on her. The longer we would fuck, the tastier she became. Then one day when I finished a bit quicker than I anticipated, I just went back down on her. I didn't really want to at that point, I kind of lost my spark after my orgasm, but I wanted her to cum so bad that I just dove right in. She didn't say anything, but she really did cum hard. After that first time I started thinking about it and I found that it excited me more than I was willing to admit. Now after a few years of doing it my wife knows that it's a kink of mine and we have fun with it. There's nothing more exciting to me than having my beautiful wife tell me to come back and clean up my mess. I love when she teases me about it and although I'd never admit it to any of my guy friends, I absolutely love being told to eat my own cum. It tastes better when it's inside of her, but I'll happily lick it off of anywhere it happens to land on her. I also love it when she wants me to masturbate for her, I guess that I just love eating cum.

deborahsuedeborahsueover 1 year agoAuthor

To SmileItsJustMe,

Thanks for your comment. Your story on how you came to enjoy this kink is similar to most I would guess. I appreciate you sharing this and hope that other men might be encouraged to give it a try for the same reason (to get her off).

Deborah

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice story, but I would say the intimacy is best when your female lover cleans you up or when you clean her up after your husband has filled her. I am a happily married bi-female. I love the rugged masculinity of my husband and the sensuality of a woman. My husband and I are a package deal, and so since he shares me, I share him, and we never make love to another woman unless we are both present and involved. It has led to unbelievable sex and intimacy between us and our female lovers. Creampie eating is almost always involved. Besides being incredibly erotic and arousing, creampie eating says I love you in a deep and personal way. And therein lies the intimacy. So, if you want deep intimacy, I would suggest that you trade in Deshaun and the other men, for a beautiful, sensual woman that you and Mark can share. You won't regret it, I assure you.

SexecclecticSexecclectic10 months ago

As a fan of creampies, I say you have just the right level of decadence. You have a good knowledge of sexual psychology. And I’m amused and charmed by your technical terms and words. I think we’re so conditioned to seeing nastier nouns than yours on a regular basis, your take is pretty “refreshing.” Lol. Sperm instead of cum just puts a different spin on how one looks at it, you used that a lot in Three Weeks to really good effect.

deborahsuedeborahsue10 months agoAuthor

To Sexecclectic,

You have understood the purpose of the words. Thank you for getting the meaning. Of course I think many do on a more visceral level but I've tried, as you put it, to put a phycological angle that is both mentally and sexually stimulating on the subject. It pleases me that you were stimulated by the tactic. Then again, I love using those words with my husband and my lovers because they stimulate me as well.

DS

risingaurorarisingaurora10 months ago

True. Your choice of words is often quite stimulating. Looking forward to more posts

Will527Will5278 months ago

Once again, you make the act so alluring that I cannot wait to find a way to do it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeborahsue@deborahsue
Female, age 57. I am a nurse by trade and have been married to my husband for 26 years. I enjoy writing non-fiction stories about my sex life and sharing those stories with friends who enjoy erotica.