The Intimacy Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dialed her extension into my office phone, and called her in. When she entered, she closed the door behind her, leaving the two of us alone. I remained silent as my mind tore itself apart. She spoke.

"You haven't been in all week. I was worried about you."

I remained silent. Trapped in my head.

"I wanted to talk to you on Tuesday about what happened I—" It was my turn to speak.

I spoke slow and cool. "I also wanted to talk to you about that incident." She listened to me with a silent confidence, like she, again, held the power in our dynamic. "You have proven, on Monday, that you are unwilling to cooperate, respect your superiors, and keep your emotions in check," my voice was shaking and I never met her eyes, her beautiful, brown eyes. "Additionally, you acted inappropriately on company property after work hours." I took a breath. "I'm going to have to fire you."

She never lost her confidence walking closer towards my desk. "No, you don't have to," She whispered. "And you don't want to, do you?" I shook my head no guiltily. "No, of course you don't." She caressed my face. "What do you want?"

Nervously, I looked down, taking my shaking hands to the buttons on my blouse, struggling to open my shirt, exposing my naked breast, offering them haphazardly to the woman before me. I needed more of what I had that Monday night. I needed to be calmed, soothed. I needed someone to relax this war inside my head, to make a decision for me. I needed Tess. I looked up at her. "I want you."

12