The intimidating Mrs. Taylor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisibi1
bisibi1
298 Followers

She pauses for a second in thought. I instantly regret telling her the truth and wish that I'd just made something up.

"Lonely middle-aged housewife," she says, deep in thought.

"I'm sorry," I reply nervously.

"Well, I guess if I'm honest, the middle-aged part is true, but lonely ex-housewife is a new one," she replies remarkably jovially. "Let me tell you a story about my ex-husband...After our youngest son Jacob was born, our sex life died."

"Whoa, I'm sorry," I interject. "You don't have to tell me this. I'm sorry for saying anything."

"It's okay sweetie. I want to," she replies. "Like I said our sex life died a death after Jacob was born and for a year my husband refused to even touch me. We tried weekend get aways, couples counselling you name it. Eventually he said that it was because he was down the business end when I was giving birth and after seeing that, he was struggling to see me in the same way. Like I was fragile or some bullshit like that."

Leanne adjusts her position, turning to face me even more.

Then one day, after another failed attempt to initiate intimacy, I asked him if he had any fantasies that I could act out for him. He'd always been a big Star Wars fan, and I thought maybe he'd have me dress up as Princess Leia or something. And I'll never forget, he looked me dead in the eye and said he'd like to watch me fuck another guy," she continues with a serious look on her face.

I'm quite taken aback by this revelation and Leanne seems to react to this.

"Yeah," she says. "I was shocked at first and really thought he was joking. I'd been with him for twenty-one years. He was only the second person that I'd ever slept with, and I'd never cheated on him in that whole time. I was repulsed at the thought of sleeping with another man. I spent months talking it over with him, trying to dissuade him from the idea, but he was adamant that's what he wanted. It wasn't something that I wanted to do, or even something I thought I could go through with. But I came to the conclusion that it was something I'd have to navigate to save my marriage."

I sit there in stunned silence, listening intently.

"The night I told him I'd do it he was so happy. He wanted to do it straight away, but in his typical half arsed manner he had no idea how to go about it. So, he left it to me to sort out. I arranged to send the kids to my sisters for the weekend, booked a hotel out of town and bought all the supplies."

"Supplies?" I ask inquisitively.

"Condoms, lube, a bit weed to take the edge off," she replies frankly.

"Fair enough," I reply.

"That Friday, he comes home from work, we ship the kids of to my sisters and head off. A few hours later were in a bar having drinks. I was so nervous and we had no idea how to go about approaching it with anyone. I'd convinced myself that nothing would happen and we'd just head back to the hotel alone. But then he starts, what about that guy? What about him? Constantly urging me to approach someone. Finally, a guy catches my eye while John wasn't looking."

"John?" I ask.

"My husband," she replies.

"Ah," I reply feeling foolish.

"He walks towards the bar and I tell John I'm going give it a go," she says casually. "I head over, introduce myself, make some small talk and the guy seemed interested, right up to the point I said I wanted my husband to watch. I've never been so embarrassed in my life. I was mortified and we went back to the hotel. The next night somehow John convinced me to try again. I approach a few more guys who were flat out not interested. I told John I was done and wanted to go home and he begged me to try again. I just wanted it to be over so I approached a guy, he was short, stocky and far from my usual type and he agreed. He didn't even have a very big dick, but he pounded the shit out of me for an hour."

I sit there in shock, unable to think of anything to say in response.

"And...I...loved...it!" She exclaims forcibly. "I loved everything about it. Not just the sex. It was seedy, dirty, taboo even. Watching John stroke his cock as he watched me being pounded in a dozen different ways, being treated like a piece of meat...It was raw, unbridled, unadulterated fucking and I loved it. I even let him take the condom off and cum inside me. When he was done, I lay there on the bed, legs spread, pussy beaten up, cum running out and when he left John came over and fucked me like he'd never done before. He was animalistic, rough, violent even. But what turned me on more than all of that was him verbally degrading me, calling me all sorts of things, whore, slut, skank, I loved every word."

I'm in over my head, I can feel my cock aching as it pushes against my underwear.

"I knew then, we'd found our thing. The spark that would keep us together," she continues. "And it did...for a while. We were back there the next weekend and the weekend after that, weekly or semiweekly for months. Then we discovered the internet and with it, chatrooms, swingers parties, sex apps and gloryholes. I fucked big cocks, small cocks and everything in-between, sometimes two or three at a time. My record being eight."

"Eight?" I reply in shock.

"Eight," she replies bluntly. "I blew eight guys at a gloryhole, fucking three of them. John loved watching guys cum over my face and tits."

"Fuck!" I exclaim.

"Things were going great, until around five months in," she says. "John came home with a guy one night. He said they'd met online and he was interested. At the time I thought nothing of it. It actually saved me the hassle of doing my hair and makeup and I could skip straight to the good stuff. And let me tell you this guy was hung...Holly Jesus!"

She holds up her hands gesturing towards the size of the guy's manhood. From what I could tell he looked to be anywhere from ten to twelve inches.

"Anyway, we get to it and things are going really well. John seemed to be enjoying it and had moved closer to the bed. I thought I'd give him a show so I climb on top and ride this guy reverse cowgirl. John moves even closer and even sits on the bed in front of me. Having John so close turned me on even more and along with the guy's cock hitting my g-spot every time I slammed down onto it, I closed my eyes, tilted my head back and came so hard. The next thing I know his cock slips out of me. My legs felt like jelly and I was getting ready to move onto my back. I open my eyes and as I bring my head forward again, I see John sucking on the guy's cock."

"Oh, shit!" I exclaim.

I can't believe what she's telling me and the detail in which she's going. It feels like I'm a passenger and I'm along for the ride until its end.

"Yeah, oh shit!" She replies, with wide eyes. "John doesn't flinch when he sees me watching him. I tried not to make a big deal of it but at the time I was furious with him."

"What did you do?" I ask cautiously.

"I climbed off and lay on my back and when John was finished the guy climbed on top and fucked me until he came, then he left," she replies. "I asked John what the fuck he was playing at and it was then he told me that he thought that he might be bisexual."

I sit there in stunned silence, completely unsure as to what to say.

"Looking back that day should've been the wake up call I needed telling me that my marriage was over," she says frankly. "But I didn't care at the time. As far as I as concerned, I was having too much fun and who was I to judge? I was having the time of my life who was I to deny him a little fun? So, what if he enjoyed sucking cock?"

I think about replying to her questions but I can't help but think that she's being rhetorical, so I continue to sit in silence.

"Only it didn't stop there," she continues. "It came to the point that every guy John brought home for me, they all seemed to be that way inclined and were just an excuse for him to live out his fantasies. I was just along for the ride...And then it happened. One night John brought a guy home, things started as they normally did. John joined in midway through and began sucking the guy's dick, by then I was used to it and thought nothing of it. I left him to it as I climbed up onto my knees ready to get fucked from behind. John finished sucking and the guy began fucking me and as he did John moved to the side of me and kissed me. As he did the guy pulled out and I felt him move... I continued to kiss John as I waited for him to put his dick back inside me."

She pauses, a look of deep consideration etched onto her face. I watch her as she takes a gulp and her mouth opens again.

"And then..." she pauses again. "John stops kissing me and starts grunting, his veins protruding from his neck. I look back and see the guy behind John thrusting into him."

"Oh fuck!" I reply in shock. "Seriously, what the fuck?"

"Yep," she replies with a sigh, "I rolled onto my back and watched this guy fuck my husband and finish inside of him...And to make things worse, I could see it in his face that he loved it."

"That's fucked up!" I exclaim.

"Yeah," she replies. "The worst part was its only now looking back that I realise that I was having so much sex with strangers, I hadn't even realised that me and John had stopped fucking...A month later, he tells me that he's gay and he wants a divorce. He gave me everything. The house, car, money, half of his pension and even now he sends me money every month to support me."

"That's insane," I reply. "How does he live?"

"Oh, he's fine," she replies dismissively. "He's got his families fortune to fall back on."

"Lucky him," I reply. "Where is he now? I don't think I've ever seen him."

"He lives with his husband Andy, across town," she replies. "The kids still see him weekends and some week days. The kids adore Andy."

"That's good," I reply.

"But let me tell you something Simon," she says in a stern manner. "My husband may have left me and I may fuck a lot of guys...But I'm alone by choice and I'm far from lonely. My kids are all I need."

"Okay," I reply nervously.

There's an awkward silence between us. I sit forward and set away some system updates on the laptop. The progress bar begins counting up painfully slowly. I have the urge to remove myself from the situation but feel like I need to finish what I came to do.

"Can I use your bathroom?" I ask nervously.

"Yeah sure," she replies. "But you'll have to use the one upstairs, as the one downstairs has a damaged sink and the waters off."

"Okay thanks," I reply.

As I stand up, I turn away from Leanne in an effort to hide my still semi-hard erection. I walk around the sofa and head towards the door. I leave the room and head upstairs. I try a few doors until I find the bathroom and head inside. I close the door and lock it before letting out a prolonged exhale.

"Jesus Christ," I say to myself as I lean back against the door.

My brain feels overloaded and I feel a little light headed.

"This is insane," I continue as I try and pull myself together."

I figure I have a minute or two before I'm expected to be back downstairs. I walk over to the mirror and look into it. I even look a little drained. I can't understand why she's shared so much information so freely with me. It makes no sense to me at all.

I step away from the mirror, turn around and notice a laundry hamper in the corner. But what really catches my eye is the sight of a bra strap hanging over the side, trapped under the lid. I pause and stare at it for a second, trying to resist my intrigue and urge to look.

The urge quickly overcomes any reluctance that I have and I step over to the hamper. I make a mental image in my mind of the bra's location before lifting the lid. As I do I see not just the bra but also matching panties on top of an assortment of other clothing. The set's white with intricate black stitching, it seems far from a day to day set but more of a sexy special occasion sort of attire.

I lift up the bra and take a closer look.

"Fuck me," I whisper to myself as I examine it closer.

The cups are huge. I can't help but feel that I could almost fit my head inside one. My hearts beating out of my chest and I can feel blood rushing back to my genitals. I catch a glimpse of the label on the underside of one of the straps. I take hold of it and take a look.

"Thirty-four f," whisper to myself as I read it. "Fucking hell!"

Knowing I'm short on time I place the bra down and pick up the panties. I hold them up in front of me, looking at the front then the back. I begin to rub the crotch area between my fingers, as I do, I immediately realise that they've likely been worn very recently as they're a little moist between my fingers.

I take my hand away and look at my fingers and I'm immediately grossed out that I have the urge to sniff them. I try to resist but I just can't help myself. I cautiously raise my hand to about six inches away from my nose.

I pause and think for a second before taking a sniff. I immediately smell the unmistakeable scent of pussy and it smells good. I bring my fingers closer and sniff again. This time the scent is even stronger and more enticing than before.

I know I need to go, but I'm enjoying the smell too much and then I look at the panties in my hand. I've always thought people who sniff women's underwear were creepy and disgusting but I don't even try to resist. I bring her panties up to my face, place the crotch under my nose and take a long sniff.

The smell of pussy fills my nostrils. I can't help but think that Leanne's worn these for several hours and her pussy still smelt fresh when she took them off.

"Oh shit!" I say to myself when snapping back to reality when realising that I'm taking far too long.

I place the panties and bra back into the hamper into as close to the exact spots where I found them before washing my hands and face. I dry off before unlocking the door. As I move to open the door, I realise that my cock is rock hard and sticking straight out.

"Shit!" I whisper to myself.

I can't wait any longer, I know that Leanne will be getting suspicious. I reach into my trousers and flip my cock up into my waistband. I turn and examine myself in the mirror for any signs of an erection. I check myself from the front and the side before determining that I should be okay.

As I leave the room, I'm praying that in the time between me leaving the room and arriving back at the sofa my erection will go away. I head downstairs, feeling my waistband rubbing my cock the whole way down. When I reach the bottom I take a second to compose myself before re-entering the living room.

As the door opens Leanne is nowhere to be seen. I cautiously make my way over to the sofa and sit down. The laptops timed out, so I slide my finger across the touch pad. It wakes up and I see the progress bar has only made it to sixty three percent.

"Why is this so slow?" I say to myself in frustration.

I still have the whiff of pussy in my nostrils and I'm worried that I haven't washed it all off.

"Hey Simon," I hear a voice say from behind me startling me in the process.

I look around and see Leanne walk into the room.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

"Yeah," I reply. "I'm almost done."

"Good, good," she replies. "I'm so thankful for you doing this. I don't have a clue about all of this to be honest."

Finally, the progress bar reaches 100% just as she sits down next to me. I restart the laptop and it starts installing the updates.

"This is the last thing and then you're good to go," I reply.

"That's good," she replies. "I'm sorry I laid all that on you before."

"That's alright," I reply.

"It's not," she replies in a downcast manner. "It's really weird. I don't care what people say about how I look, or how I dress, or even when they say my tits are too big and look ridiculous. But to hear that they think I'm lonely when they don't even know me, that stung a bit...you know."

"I'm sorry," I reply sympathetically. "I shouldn't have said anything."

"Don't be you did nothing wrong," she replies. "I asked and you were honest."

The laptop goes blank and resets. I watch as it posts again and resumes installing the updates.

"This should be good from here," I say, feeling the need to get out of this situation as soon as possible.

"Well thank you so much," Leanne replies. "I'll have to sort something out as a way of a thank you."

"That's okay," I reply. "It was easy enough."

"Don't be silly," she replies. "What beer do you like?"

"Really it's okay," I reply.

"Come on, it's the least I can do," she replies.

"Fine," I reply sensing that she's going to keep pushing.

"Well?" She replies expectantly.

"Well?" I reply in a confused manner.

"What's your poison?" She replies in a sarcastic tone.

"Ah, right," I reply. "Anything really, Corona, Bud, Carlsberg, I'm not fussy."

"Right," she replies. "Next time I'm down the shops I'll find you something."

"Thanks," I reply while standing up. "But really you don't have to."

"No...no, you did me a favour so I'll get you a little something," she replies as she rises to her feet.

I turn and walk around the sofa towards the door. I open it and step out into the hallway and head straight for the front door with Leanne in tow. As I reach the door, Leanne steps in front of me and takes hold of the handle.

"Thanks again Simon," she says as she opens her arms for a hug.

I hesitate for a second as all I can see Leanne's big breasts with erect nipples pointing towards me.

"Y...yeah no problem," I stammer as I move in and accept her invitation.

Leanne wraps her arms around my shoulders as I place my arms carefully around her mid to upper back. I feel her breasts squish up against me, her nipples poke into my chest. My cock had gone soft but I soon feel it start to harden again.

Aware of my rapidly hardening cock I break the hug between us. Leanne smiles at me and opens the door.

"Well thanks again Simon," she says. "It's good to know I have an IT guy living close by. I'm sure I'll probably need you again."

"Yeah, no problem," I reply. "Just give me a shout."

I step outside into the sunshine and begin to walk down the garden path. As I reach the bottom and turn onto the street I look back up at the house. Leanne's still stood there in the doorway smiling at me.

"Bye," she shouts cheerfully.

"Cya," I reply.

As I walk towards my house, I check the time on my phone. I quickly realise that from the time I arrived to now has only been in the region of twenty to twenty-five minutes. I'm stunned, somehow it felt way longer to me.

"Maybe the laptop wasn't that slow," I joke to myself as I approach my front door. "Fuck my balls are aching."

I let myself in and take my shoes off.

"Mom, I'm home!" I shout.

Before I've even had a chance to place my shoes on the shoe stand mom appears from the kitchen.

"Well?" She asks impatiently.

"Well, what?" I reply.

"What happened?" She asks intently.

"Nothing," I reply. "I fixed her laptop."

Mom walks towards me and stands up close to me. I watch as she seemingly inspects me for any signs something untoward happened with Leanne. She leans in and sniffs me. I hold perfectly still, paranoid that she'll be able to smell pussy on me.

"Why do you smell like her?" She asks.

"I was sat on her sofa," I reply defensively. "Some of her perfume's bound to have rubbed off onto my clothes."

"Why were you on her sofa?" She asks abruptly.

"Because...that's where I fixed her laptop," I reply sarcastically.

"Swear to me nothing happened," she snaps, while holding her finger up to my face.

"Mom, nothing happened," I reply with a sigh. "I'm home completely unmolested."

I can't help but realise how disappointed I am about that fact.

"It better not have," she replies sternly.

"Not a thing," I reply. "I went in, sat down, fixed the Wi-Fi, installed some updates and left."

bisibi1
bisibi1
298 Followers