The intimidating Mrs. Taylor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She takes a short step back, turns around and bends over in front of me.

"Smack my arse...hard!" She demands.

I stare at her, mouth open, lump in my throat, unsure what to make of the situation. The thought of striking her goes against everything I've ever known.

"Come on!" She says while raising her hand. "Just like this."

I watch as her hand swings down and smacks her arse. It's just a smack on the arse, I think to myself, and she clearly wants me to do it. I step behind her, drop my hand down to my side, turn my palm towards her, before placing it against her arse, while measuring up my swing.

I hold my hand there momentarily as I build up to actually striking her. Reluctantly, I pull my hand away from her and behind my back. I place my other hand on her waist to steady myself. I clear my mind, then without thinking, I swing my hand forward and smack her firmly on the arse with an audible snap.

"Oh, fuck!" she exclaims.

Her head lifts up, and her back arches as her body tenses up. I hold my hand against her cheek instinctively, in the same way that when you bash your arm or leg, you apply pressure to it to stop it hurting. I immediately begin to feel the heat radiating from the strike zone.

"Again," she grunts while clearly still in some discomfort.

I hesitate. I can see she's still in pain, and the last thing I want is to add to it. Leanne drops her head and turns it to look behind towards me.

"Again!" she grunts, looking at me out of the corner of her eye.

I let out a sigh and reluctantly pull my hand back. I can see the red outline of my hand already forming on her pale skin.

"Harder this time," she demands.

Sensing there's no point arguing with her, I prepare to swing again. I clench my teeth together and swing my hand again with slightly more force, striking her rear in almost the same spot.

"Yes!" she cries out.

I can see her wince, and her knees buckle slightly as her mouth falls open, her jaw extends forward, as she bares her lower teeth.

"Come on, harder!" she demands.

I shrug my shoulders and pull my hand back once more. This time I don't pause; I swing my hand towards her again, striking her with yet more force.

"Umph!" she cries.

I watch as she winces again, but from that, I can see that she's enjoying it.

"Fuck, that's good!" she adds while steadying herself for another strike.

I begin to feel an unfamiliar feeling, one that I've never really felt before. It feels almost primal. I feel the hairs on my arms and neck stand up, I suddenly feel stronger and more aggressive. I remove my left hand from her hip, reach up and grab her by the hair, yanking it back violently. Clearly taken off guard Leanne lets out a high-pitched yelp which is quickly followed up by a moan.

I pull her head towards me, bringing her head next to mine.

"Is this what you want?" I ask.

"Mmm, yes..." she replies. "Make me your whore!"

I slip my right hand around her waist, under her arm and grab her breast. I squeeze it as hard as I can, so hard my finger joints ache. Leanne moans again as she thrusts her arse into my crotch, I feel my cock slide up between her cheeks as she does.

I can't wait anymore. I release her breast and push her head forward, bending her over in front of me. I hold her head down as I grab my cock and guide it towards her pussy. She's so wet, my cock slips between her pussy lips with ease. I release my cock, place my hand on her waist and regain my grip on her hair.

I don't wait a second longer, I thrust my hips forward, while pulling her towards me. My cock slams straight inside her, our bodies colliding violently, causing Leanne to gasp. I thrust my cock in and out of her as hard and fast as I can. I feel beads of sweat beginning to form on my forehead. Leanne widens her legs to stabilise herself as I continue holding her head down.

I watch as my cock, slams into her repeatedly causing her arse to ripple every time our bodies collide. This only feeds my aggression, elevating it to a whole new level. I don't even feel like myself anymore, but I like it.

I tug her hair again, pulling her head back towards me. Leanne arches her back as I pull her upright, with her head tilted right back. I pull her in close to me.

"Is this what you wanted?" I whisper in her ear as I continue to pound her pussy.

"Y...yes," she pants, clearly enjoying the mix of pain and pleasure.

I slowly and firmly slide my right hand over her stomach towards her breasts again and up towards her nipple. I feel it slide in between my index and middle finger. As soon as I feel it in the palm of my hand, I clasp onto it and pull it as hard as I can.

"Oh, fuck!" She screams.

Leanne raises her left arm, reaches back before placing it on the back of my head. She turns her head towards me and kisses me on the cheek.

"Thank you," she whispers before pulling away.

This completely disarms me. I turn my head to look at her and as I do I thrust a little too hard into her causing both of us to lose our balance. Leanne falls forward and I follow. She barely has time to put her hands out to stop her fall and hits the floor with a thud, with me landing on top of her, knocking the wind out of her.

Leanne cries out in pain as I quickly push myself up off her onto my knees.

"Fuck are you okay?" I ask, anxious to make sure I've not hurt her.

"I'm fine!" She snaps clearly in some discomfort. "Get it back in. Don't stop!"

In the absence of certainty of what I should do I do as I'm told. I take hold of Leanne's hips and pull her up off the floor, helping her onto her hands and knees. I bring her towards me as I stick my cock back inside her pussy.

I quickly try to rebuild my lost momentum. Leanne pushes back onto my cock to meet each thrust. I can feel that I'm close, my cock begins to tingle and my balls ache. I release her hips and move my hands to her shoulders. I quickly find myself off balance, applying more and more weight onto Leanne to steady myself.

Leanne's arms buckle under the pressure and we fall forward once again, her face and chest hitting the ground, with her arse remaining in the air. This time though I keep going, I push my body up for a better angle and fuck her with everything I have left, placing all my weight onto her upper back pinning her to the floor. I watch as she reaches her arm underneath her body and soon feel her fingers against my cock as she rubs her clit.

"Simon, I'm going to cum," she pants.

"Me too," I grunt.

"Don't pull out!" She snaps. "Cum inside me!"

I can feel my orgasm rapidly approaching as I reach the point of no return.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaim.

I can't hold it any longer. I slam into her as my body begins to spasm wildly, cum bursts out of my cock, squirt after squirt filling her pussy.

"I'm cumming!" She cries out.

I feel a gush of fluids around my cock. My tip becomes insanely sensitive, the slightest brush up against her cervix has me spasming uncontrollably.

"E...e...easy," she shouts while throwing her arm back placing her hand on my abdomen. "Sensitive."

I hold my position behind her until my orgasm subsides before flopping down onto her back.

"Fuck me!" I pant as I kiss her shoulder.

Leanne lifts her head briefly before raising her hand and patting me on the head. I slowly withdraw my cock from her pussy before rolling off her onto the floor beside her.

"I enjoyed that," she says while turning her head to face me. "How about you?"

"Mind blown!" I exclaim while looking at the ceiling. "I can't believe that happened."

"Well, I have to say I'm impressed," she replies.

"Thanks," I reply. "I really enjoyed it. You're incredible."

I turn my head to face her and notice a bright red scuff on her chin.

"Ah, did I hurt you?" I ask, my voice filled with concern.

"Yeah, but I liked it," she replies, seemingly oblivious to her injury.

"I mean your chin," I clarify. "It's scuffed up."

She reaches up and touches her chin, wincing as she does.

"Argh, yeah," she acknowledges.

"I'm so sorry," I express, feeling ashamed.

"Don't be," she reassures, placing her hand on my arm. "I've had worse."

I watch her as she moves to sit up.

"Argh, darn it!" she exclaims.

I sit straight up in a panic.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"It's okay," she replies. "My arse hurts that's all."

"I'm really sorry," I reply. "I didn't mean to hit you so hard."

"Simon, stop apologising, it's a turn off," she replies abruptly. "I asked you to do it and fuck me, you were good at it. My tits hurt too but it's fine. Just grow a pair and man up."

I keep my mouth shut after my telling off. I just look down at her pussy and see my cum dripping out of her.

"Come on," she continues. "Help me up."

I climb to my feet before turning to face her. I hold out my hand, and she reaches up, taking hold of it. She smiles at me as I help pull her to her feet.

Once standing upright, I notice two handprint-shaped bruises starting to form on her breasts, her nipples seemingly glowing bright red too. Leanne smiles at me again and steps towards me. She places her hand behind my head as she moves in to kiss me. I put my hands around her waist and pull her into my body as kiss her passionately.

"Do you want to get cleaned up before you go home?" she asks with a smile.

"Yeah, sure," I reply.

I follow her upstairs and into her bedroom. She takes me into her ensuite, and we shower together, kissing and fondling each other as we do.

Afterward, she throws on a white gown and walks with me downstairs. I don't want to leave. I don't want to go anywhere. She walks me to the front door, and I turn to face her. We stare at each other awkwardly, seemingly like we both have something on our minds.

"Can...can I see you again?" I ask nervously.

"Well..." she replies in a teasing tone. "I don't usually... you know...more than once... but for you, I'll make an exception."

Her smile entices me towards her. I step towards her, placing my hand gently on her cheek, and move in for a kiss. I just can't help myself; kissing her feels amazing. Again, we kiss for a while, but not wanting to overstay my welcome, I slowly back away. I look at Leanne again, eyes closed with a smile on her face.

"I'd better go," I say.

Leanne opens her eyes and looks at me.

"Look, don't be a stranger," she replies.

"I won't," I say.

Suddenly, there's an awkward pause between us. I don't want to go, and in my head, I don't think she wants me to either.

"One last look for the road?" she asks with a jovial tone.

She opens her dressing gown flashing her naked body at me. I look at her and smile, yeah, her breasts are huge and fake, but my God I love everything about her body. Her huge breasts with big nipples, her wide hips, big arse and her large fleshy pussy lips.

"Absolutely perfect," I reply with genuine affection in my voice.

"Night, Simon," she says with a cute smile on her face.

She steps in and kisses me gently on the cheek.

"Night, Leanne," I reply.

She opens the front door for me, and I slowly back out into the street. As I walk away, I look back and see her watching me go. I flash her a smile and wave.

Leanne slowly closes the door and peers around it as she waves back at me.

"Bye," she says in a downcast manner.

"Night," I reply.

With that, she closes the door. I take a few more backward steps while looking at the front door before turning and walking away, with my shoulders back, chest out and my head held high. I walk down the street with a confident strut and a spring in my step. I feel like the man, like I can take on the world.

My walk home doesn't feel long enough. I enter the house, take off my shoes, and head straight to my room. I lie on my bed and think about the night's events, about Leanne, and I can't believe it. I can't wait to do it all again.