All Comments on 'The Introduction'

by Hiddeninplainsight

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I am in love with your writing. I came twice while reading. would love to read more of this orgasmic story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Fine description of the angst of many married guys with similar desire. It is good to take the plunge and experience the real thing. Must be very careful not to get caught by wife.

HiddeninplainsightHiddeninplainsightabout 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks to everyone who voted or left a comment. I appreciate the feedback!

adjoaqadjoaqabout 8 years ago
Brilliantly done!

Okay, this is one hot story. Loved it.

cummerq4ucummerq4uabout 8 years ago
Very Hot

I too am married and have been thinking of making love to a man. I could visualize this scene I'm my mind, this is how I want my first time to be. I want the hugging, kissing the sucking of cocks then I want to be taken, not hard, but gentle lovemaking. I want to be on my back with my lover taking his time to really make me his. I want to do the same to my lover. I'm so hot and hard after reading this that I can't resist stroking my cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent! !

Thank you for an incredibly hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent Story

I agree with the comment above that many married men can relate to this story. This is well written and shows that the reality may even exceed the fantasy. Hope you write more. Thank you.

PG564EPG564Ealmost 8 years ago
Wonderful story of lust

This was not only good writing but portrayed the transformation from a "Straight" life into a new sexual life of tremendous need to engage in male on male sex. There is no better feeling than making a man cum in your mouth or deep inside your anus.

What once were fantasy's for me became realities and I love blowing other men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Nice story. I can relate to that feeling of the first time with a man. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I still love sucking cocks and being fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

Hot and well written story. Having had a similar experience, this brought back some great memories. Time to check out CL again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

OMG, that was the hottest thing i've read in a long time, i felt like i was there, beautifully written. MORE PLEASE!?

Riki1942Riki1942almost 4 years ago
Never End

I know exactly what you mean by wanting it to never end. I'm gay and have been with my share of guys, but I reserve having bareback sex for long term relationships with those I trust. When my boyfriend is fucking me bareback, I am desperate for his cum deep inside me and, at the same time, hoping he will last as long as he can because I am dreading the moment he goes soft and slips out. When my insides are full of his cock, I want it to never end. If only he could stay hard as long as he wanted after he cums and keep fucking me, I could have his cum inside me and his cock not go soft, it would be perfect!

Riki

Marshall52Marshall52over 2 years ago

Excellent story and is almost a carbon copy of what I want in FIRST TIME sex with another man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHiddeninplainsight@Hiddeninplainsight
I have always loved erotic fiction but it was only recently that I began posting stories myself. I love all aspects of intimacy and sexuality. I enjoy romance, but I also like raw, passionate sex. I have been bi-curious all my life and I have a strong attraction to submissi...