All Comments on 'The Intruder'

by Bluesmanii

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good story but...

the raping should have lasted longer. He should have cum inside her and knocked her up good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
some inconsistency, but very good

I thoroughly enjoy your writing style. You write well. Your ability for descripitive writing, especially for setting the mood, is finely honed. My only criticism: At some point in the story the man says he'll use a condom. This leads the reader to believe that he is going to reach his orgasm inside of the woman. But by the end the read learns that there is no condom because he ejaculates on her. There are one or two other small inconsistencies of this same type, but not as noticeable. Overall a highly enjoyable story, finely written.

LitRiterLitRiterabout 18 years ago
Excellent

I just popped in to see what I might find and literally stumbled across this story. Very simple in plot and characterization, this short work is a gem. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
exclamation marks

If you cut out every exclamation mark except for maybe two, the story would have more force.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Needs a little work

Great story, but there were a couple of things that pushed my buttons in it. One was your excessive use of punctuation, one question mark or exclamation point would suffice. The other was your inconsistency (e.g. the condom incident). With a few adjustments this story could be gold. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more

u should continue the story. i think you have a wonderful foundation for more.

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlalmost 11 years ago
Get her pregnant

He should cum back to rape her again - this time shooting his cum deep inside her snatch - telling her if she aborts his baby that he will cum back & slit her throat.

Thank you for a lovely kinky story

Sarah Leather, London England (fit, attractive, toned 32yo blonde married mum with two cute blonde daughters) (when they are old enough, I want some arrogant fucker like the rapist in this story to rape me in front of them !!!!)

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

ytownohmytownohmalmost 11 years ago
very nice

very nice story - confused as to why the one glove on one glove off thing -- but a very nice hot story -- more from the intruder would be awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh good, evidence

The moron left evidence, good for her call the cops. It doesn’t matter a damn if he got her aroused and she wanted it in the end that’s just biology and chemical reactions.

The rapist needs to be jailed. As for Anon or leathercatsuitgirl??? Seriously WTAF?!!

The planet is overpopulated and doesn’t need another unplanned unwanted child. Clearly you know nothing about rape, real rape not the fantasy scenario that a lot of people have. A child doesn’t deserve to be resented because it’s the product of rape.

Leathercatsuitgirl YOU need psychological counselling and mandatory sterilisation ASAP just as soon as any children you’re responsible for are removed from your ‘care’. Freaks like you are what give porn/fetish niches a bad name. Even if you only spouted that crap to get a reaction shame on you, it still means you’re a sick freak, waste of oxygen.

There is only ONE way this scenario presented in the story is acceptable and that’s if Mr Rapist is her partner and they’re enacting a rape fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous