The Intruder

Story Info
When husband leaves for the weekend, wife gets a visitor.
1.2k words
4.13
65.1k
37
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britbox1
Britbox1
121 Followers

Needing some time to chill you were super excited to leave for a weekend surf trip. Unfortunately it happened to be on the same weekend the kids were both staying at their grandpas house so I was going to be alone. I tried to get my sister to come over but she couldn't only couldn't, which left me all alone Friday night.

Not having slept in the house alone before I was definitely nervous, double checking all the doors and making sure the outside lights were on. I stayed up late watching Netflix until I started nodding off, then made my way to bed and fell asleep quickly.

Somewhere in the middle of the night I got up to pee, then crawling back in bed, snuggling your pillow. Then just when I was about to drift back to sleep I heard a noise outside. Unable to tell what it was I listened closely but didn't hear it again. Assuming it was the neighbor or an animal, and being too tired to check I closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep.

Suddenly I was awoken by another noise, but this time I was terrified. I wanted to grab the baseball bat but was too scared to move. It sounded like the noise was from in the house. My heart was pounding as I lay motionless, just listening, hoping it was outside, or even a dream. Sensing I wasn't alone, I sat up and grabbed my phone. Just then a dark figure came in the room. I tried to scream but nothing came out. He came quickly over and slammed me down on the bed, holding his gloved hand over my mouth.

"Shut the fuck up and I won't hurt you!" he said in a deep, demanding tone.

My heart was pounding out of my chest, I was beyond terrified.

My eyes wide open, nodding nervously, I hoped he would just leave.

I couldn't believe this was happening. He was wearing a black ski mask and all I could think was who is he, and why me?! He held me down on the bed and pinned my arms down above my head. I tried to resist, but he was much to strong. My attempts at slapping him away only seemed to make him restrain me with even more effort. I begged him to stop, but his heavy, muscular body overpowered me, as he began tearing off my clothes. His intentions now clear, I felt safer thinking I'd be ok, as long as he got what he wanted.

Once he had me down to my panties his free hand begin touching me, squeezing my breasts, running down my thighs, and between my legs. I could hear his breathing and feel his excitement. I begin to take notice of strange details. How good he smelled, touching me with such confidence, so clearly overtaken by how badly he wanted me. I knew there was nothing I could do now, he was going to take me.

Then the thought ran through my mind, I can't remember the last time I felt this wanted by a man. For a brief moment a part of me loved how good it felt to be wanted so badly, but almost immediately I felt guilty for it. As his hands continued to explore my body I couldn't help enjoy it, I tried to fight it, but I reminded myself this isn't my fault, I didn't have a choice, so I let go and gave in.

I felt the warmth of his mouth encase around my nipple as a gush of wetness filled my panties. I moaned, my hips involuntarily lifting, as he sucked and licked from one breast to the other. I could feel his hunger grow along with his cock, now pressed against my leg. Pulling off his gloves he reached down between my legs. As his fingers pressed against my soaked panties I opened my legs wider, moaning for more.

Suddenly he grabs my waistband and rips them off. Pain. Pleasure. Then pushing his pants down, and using his knees, he forced my legs open wider, moving up between them. Im still resisting, but not even sure why now.

While one hand pinned my arms down tight to the bed, the other is over my mouth. He's so strong, so confident. He frightens me, but it turns me on. Then I felt his cock presses against my opening, and slip between my lips. His hand muffling my moans as he gasped with anxious anticipation.

Strong and determined, he shoves himself in as moans fill the room. So hard, he feels like steel encased in velvet, opening me wider and wider, as he filled me, inch after inch. I could feel my juices flowing and I lifted my hips up for more. As I do he shoves himself all the way in, groaning out loud. He's so big, so deep, so hard. I can feel how badly he wants me as he begins fucking me, the pleasure too good to deny.

I start to cum, so hard I feel myself contract and squeeze tight around him. I scream out as my juices soak him. He grunts and groans as I continue to cum from the pleasure filled thrusts, dripping onto the sheets beneath me. As soon as I finish he flips me over on my stomach and pins me down.

His weight presses down on me as he enters me, and I hear the wetness between us as he starts slamming his cock in, hard and fast. He's louder now, and I can tell he's close. So big, so hard, so good is all I can think as he fucks. As his large muscular body envelopes me, my orgasm builds again. Then suddenly he groans out loud, as I feel him swell inside me. Then thrusting in, and burying his cock deep inside, his dick begins throbbing as he groans out with intense pleasure. As I feel the warmth of his cum filling me, ecstasy overtakes me once again. As I scream out, his hand slams tight over my mouth. He continues his thrusting, with both of us cumming long and hard. After what seems like the longest orgasm I've ever had, it finally subsides.

Both of us laying still, his heavy breathing on my neck. Suddenly I want him gone, now. I can feel the sheets soaked underneath me. After a moment that seems like forever, he lifts his weight off and gets up. I lay still, not making a sound. He gets off the bed and a moment later he is gone. Slowly I turn over, then hearing the back door close I run over and lock it. My heart still pounding, in shock, I check the rest of the house. Shaking, I go and clean myself up and go back to the room. I flashback as it begins setting in. The fear, the pleasure. So contradicting. Why did I cum, and so hard? I get in bed and try and sleep. It feels like a dream.

I awake some time later, was it a dream? No, it wasn't, but so surreal it didn't feel real.

I go back and forth on whether to tell you. It's too much, I don't want it to hurt us, I decide to deal with it on my own, because I know I can. That night awoken something inside me though, as I noticed my sexual appetite and hunger stronger than ever, but even though I could never tell you why, you weren't complaining.

Britbox1
Britbox1
121 Followers