The Intruders Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the eager way that Kristina fed the tip of Dave's monster phallus into her waiting mouth, I reckoned the same. I shook my head in wonder as she gave up trying to get its massive length down her throat and settled into a steady rhythm, her head bobbing up and down as she applied her willing lips.

"Let's go and take a closer look, shall we?" murmured Ken. He stood up and half carried, half dragged me across the room. It was only as he did so that I realised to my shock that his finger was now actually inside my rectum. Mercifully, he removed it as he dumped me on the floor right next to my girlfriend, but I knew it would only be a brief reprieve.

"Watch and learn," growled the older man. "And get your clit out and play with it. You know you want to, you horny little slut."

He saw my puzzled stare and gestured contemptuously. "That little thing in your panties. But don't you dare come, or we'll be cutting you a proper cunt, understand?"

I nodded, suppressing the sob of terror that rose in my throat, while wondering how I could possibly still be aroused.

As I reluctantly freed my rock-hard cock from the sexy panties I had bought for my girlfriend and now had to clumsily remove, struggling to stop them being snagged in the high heeled shoes I was so implausibly wearing, I didn't just want to be somewhere else, anywhere else.

I wanted to purge the image of my made-up face, to expunge the humiliating sight of my girlfriend ecstatically slavering over the intruder's giant phallus, to forget the shame of being kissed and caressed like the captive whore I so clearly now was...

For the next hour or so I watched, completely helpless, as the two men ravaged Kristina - and as she came, again and again, while I could only grip my miniature penis (as I now thought of my puny four inches) and tried desperately not to follow suit.

It was mostly just a blur of ruthless, pounding sex. But there were a couple of images that I knew would be indelibly printed in my memory.

One was of Kristina impaling herself on Dave's fleshy pole, somehow accommodating its full length as she bounced on top of his belly, while Ken thrust his shorter but much fatter cock into her willing mouth.

And the other was of how it ended - with the two penetrating her at the same time, the older man's thick shaft buried in her pussy while his accomplice fed part of his great length into her spit-greased asshole, her initial whimpers of pain gradually turning into more moans of ecstasy while the men reached their own noisy climaxes. My own organ throbbed in time to their pulsing orgasms, ready to explode itself at the merest of touches.

For a moment or two, the intruders held themselves in place, their spent cocks still locked inside Kristina, their sweaty bodies heaving. The thought of escape briefly crossed my mind. Maybe I could run outside and get help from someone down the hall? Or even make it out of the building? But no, not dressed like this. Besides, I wasn't that fast, even when not wearing heels...

And just like that, whatever opportunity there might have been vanished, as the intruders clambered off my girlfriend and left her slumped on the couch, the creamy residue of their orgasms slowly leaking out of her. Ken grinned as he saw me taking in her condition. "Clean her up," he instructed.

I clambered to my feet, looked around and started heading to the bathroom for some tissues, or maybe a towel. But I had misunderstood. Ken grabbed me by the shoulder and twisted me around to face him. "With your tongue," he said curtly, jerking his head towards Kristina.

"But I..."

My attempted protest was cut off with a yelp as Dave smacked my bottom hard with the flat of his hand.

"Do what you're told, bitch," he snarled. "Here, I'll help you get started." He reached down and jammed a couple of fingers into Kristina's dripping cunt and then withdrew them again. Ignoring her moan, he brandished his digits in front of my face. "Open wide," he said, his face creasing into a grin of pure mischief.

I swallowed hard, opened my mouth and then nearly choked as Dave jammed his fingers inside. He arched his eyebrows at me. Miserably, I began licking and sucking, all too aware of what the unfamiliar taste must be. It was strange rather than unpleasant, but even so I had to resist the urge to vomit as I cleaned the gooey mess off his fingers.

"You like the taste of real men's cum, Brandi?"

As Dave let me go, I turned to face his older companion, who was regarding me with a sardonic smile. I gave a convulsive nod. It seemed too dangerous to do anything else. But that clearly wasn't enough for him. "I'm sorry Brandi, I didn't hear your answer?"

I felt tears of shame pricking my eyes as I gave him the answer he wanted. "Y-yes sir, I like the t-taste of... of real men's cum."

He laughed. "Well, that's good to hear, isn't it Dave?"

As the young man chortled in response, Ken continued. "Tell you what honey, you finish cleaning up your girlfriend - make sure you swallow every drop, mind - and then we'll see how much you picked up from watching her. Gotta say though, she's a tough act to follow!"

He shot Kristina an admiring glance. "If I'd known what a horny little slut she was going to be, I'd have invited a few more of my friends around to share her..."

He treated me to another of his evil grins, which seemed to be in limitless supply. "Course, I might still do that..."

As I got down on my knees and started using my tongue to lap up the copious quantities of spunk that were spilling out of my girlfriend's gaping pussy, there were many things I was trying not to think about.

Her shudders and moans, for one thing - or rather, what they seemed to confirm about how turned on she'd been by the relentless fucking she'd just received. The salty taste that was filling my mouth and coating my throat as I gulped down the men's jizz. The nausea building up in my stomach. The fact that when I finished her pussy I'd have to start on her asshole.

But most of all, the thought of what "Brandi" was going to have to do next...

(To be continued)

12