The Intrusion

Story Info
A night of fun for a couple is interrupted by an intruder.
4.8k words
4.41
6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Intrusion

It was a normal weeknight after work, I had just gotten done with my workout and stepped into the house. Amy my girlfriend greeted me as I came through the door with a warm kiss. She had a mischievous look in her eye as she said, "Go shower. I have a surprise for you, and be quick about it, or else!"

Amy is a gorgeous 28-year-old brunette with a toned body kept in shape by competing in track and field. Her legs and ass are firm and amazing. I could hardly wait for what she had in store for me! I practically ran to the bathroom, stripped off my clothes and hopped in the shower. Once in there I realized I had not trimmed downstairs in a while so I spent the extra few minutes taking care of that, so I would be fresh for Amy. I dried off, slipped on some spandex briefs I knew she liked, threw on some shorts and walked out to find her. I found her laying on the couch on her stomach wearing nothing but a light blue thong, a black see thru bra and black high heels. I paused a moment and enjoyed her beauty. That amazing ass presented there for my eyes with that blue string creeping its was down between her cheeks was a sight to behold. I approached her and she said, "It's about time you get out here. You kept me waiting! I was going to bend over the arm of this couch and let you fuck me, but I think I need to make you earn my pussy now."

I said, "I'm sorry Hun, I was just..." Before I could get another work out, she grabbed my crotch and said, "Follow me."

She led me to the basement door, flipped on the light and lead me down the stairs. Once down there I see quite the setup. First, I notice our massage table positioned in the middle of the room, hanging from the ceiling just above the end of the table were two ropes spaced about 4 feet apart with wrist restraints laying on the massage table. On the floor, right by the legs of the massage table was a spreader bar, with ankle restraints laying by each end. On the coffee table, there were various spanking implements, paddles, whips, a tawse, amongst many other things from our collection. Now this is nothing new for us, she had spanked me many times before, but I had a feeling this would be a night to remember.

She led me over to the table put her arms around me an slid her hands inside the waistband of my shorts and squeezed my ass hard. She then ripped my shorts down to the floor, leaving me wearing just the spandex briefs. She then made me face and walk up to the end of the table where she put a restraint cuff on each wrist. She then had me walk up to the and of the table, so the top of my thighs toughed the top of the table and bend slightly over it. She climbed up on the table and clipped the ropes to my wrist cuffs and pulled the ropes through 2 loops we had mounted in the ceiling. She pulled so that my arms were outstretched high in the air, and in a "Y" shape, and hooked them so my arms were stuck there. Now that my arms were locked into place and she was still up on the table, she gave me a seductive look and bent over in front of mt with her glorious ass right at eye level. My cock started to grow. "You think you can last long enough to earn this pussy?" She said. "You take what is coming to you and you can do whatever you want to me." She then turned and gave me a long deep kiss.

She got down from the table and walked behind me. Putting her arms around my waist she grabbed my cock with both hands and stroked me through the spandex until I was rock hard. Next thing I knew, Amy grabbed the waist band on either side of my hips and slowly peeled the shorts down over my ass and erect cock, over my legs and down to the floor. I was now standing there totally naked with my arms tied to the ceiling. She then reached between my legs from behind and started playing with my balls. Stroking and kneading them in her hand which was absolute heaven! "Ok time to make you helpless." She said as she started making me spread my legs apart farther to meet the ends of the spreader bar. In doing so this stretched my arms up even higher, making me almost hang from them. She put an ankle cuff on each leg and clipped me to the spreader bar. She actually placed the spreader bar on the inside of the massage table legs so that once I was clipped in, I could not even bring my feet back. I was completely unable to move.

"Ok sexy, now you get punished for making me wait." I heard her grab something from the table then come over to my backside and pat it a few times. I looked over my shoulder and saw her wielding a leather belt. CRACK! She hit both cheeks with authority. CRACK, CRACK, CRACK. She hit me with a series. It was starting to sting, but I loved it. In between series she would reach around and stroke my cock. I was ready to squirt at any time. She went back to the coffee table and grabbed something. She came to my side and flicked my nipple, then placed 2 clothes pins on it. She then repeated the process on the other side. Those hurt a bit! She went back to the table and grabbed the tawse. CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, all up and down my ass. She must have hit me 15 times. My ass was now burning all over. She went to the table and grabbed a thin wooden paddle and started raining down shots all over my ass and the backs of my legs when all at once, we hear the doorbell ring. We both look at each other, surprised because we were not expecting company. She quick slipped on a t-shirt and my shorts that were laying on the floor and went up stars to see who it was, leaving me tied up there helpless.

"Yes, who is it?" I hear her say. There was a muffled response that I could not make out, and I hear Amy unlatch the door. Just as I hear the door start to open, I hear a slight scream and the sound of rustling, and Amy's voice "Nick Help" followed by a gruff "Shut up bitch, don't move or ill cut you"

It was still for a moment before hearing the gruff voice again "Where is he?!" Then nothing. Then I hear a smack and Amy moan, then "Bitch I said, where is he?! You answer or I cut you!"

"Downstairs!" Amy yells.

"I have your girl here with a knife on her throat, you had better come up here now and let me see your hands!"

"I can't, I can't move!" I say.

"What do you mean you can't move? You better get moving now or I'll cut her wide open!" said the gruff voice.

"I am tied up!" I said. I hear nothing for a moment, then I hear shuffling and they make their way slowly downstairs.

As they come through the basement threshold, I see a tall masked man holding on to Amy from behind with a knife to her neck. As they come into full view, I hear the intruder say, "What the fuck?!" He could clearly see why I could not come up stairs the way I was tied up. As they got closer, he said "Well well well, what have we got here? Looks like you all were having a little fun tonight. I am almost sorry I interrupted it! And from the looks of it, you are a mean little bitch!" As he was looking at the welts on my clearly whipped ass. "Well I was just going to rob you tonight, but now I am thinking I should join in the fun!"

What the heck did he mean? My heard nearly jumped out of my chest at the tone he had. He inched them a little closer and my shorts that Amy was wearing slipped down since she is so much smaller than me, revealing her thong clad ass. "Damn bitch! He said, I like what I see. Do you work out?" He said chuckling. "I think I can see what is going on there, and judging buy the size of his hardon, I can't blame him! Now let's see what we are really working with here." The Intruder took his knife and went down to the small of Amy's back where the bottom of her t-shirt was and slipped it under. He then pulled up, slicing the back of her t-shirt in half, clear up to her neck. He then ripped it away from her, revealing her black see thru bra, that displayed her erect nipples. He took a step back to admire the view. "Shit, son. Now I am getting hard!" he said. "Ok bitch let's see how mean you can be. Grab that whip there and let him have it. I am going to sit there and watch." He went and sat there on the couch and waited. Amy hesitated. "Come on now, I don't have all day! Grab that whip and let him have it!"

Amy stepped forward and grabbed the whip and aligned herself to the side of my ass and swung. Snap! She hit me but I could tell it was with full force. Snap! She hit me again, Snap, snap, snap. Then she stopped. "I'll tell you when to stop." Said the Intruder. Snap, snap, snap. "Harder bitch! Make him feel it." Snap, snap, she swung harder. "I said harder" SNAP! SNAP! she hit harder. "That's it, now whip his back!" She looked at him and hesitated again. "What did I say?!" he waited. "You know what? Give me that, I'll show you how." He gabbed the whip, pushed he aside and started whipping the absolute shit out of my ass. SNAP, SNAP, SNAP, twice as hard as Amy could ever hit me. My ass was shredding, I started to grunt with each stroke. Now he started up my back and back down again. My knees were getting weak and my wrists were straining trying to keep me up. He stopped. "Ok now grab that big paddle and give it to him hard, or else"

Amy complied and grabbed the paddle. She lined up with my visibly blistered ass and unloaded one on me. This was harder than she had ever hit me before and almost too much to take. She hit me 5 times before he stopped her. He walked up behind her and gave her an echoing swat on her right butt cheek with his bare hand that made her squeal in pain. "Hand it to me bitch, Ill show you how to paddle an ass." I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth because I knew this was not going to be good. He wound up and I heard a swish sound then a CCCRRRAAACCKKKK! That echoed through the whole basement. It felt numb for a moment, then the intense pain spread across my entire ass. "There you fucking pussy, take that." He followed that up with 5 more shots equally hard. With each shot you could hear me moan Ahhgh! Ahhgh! Ahhgh! With increasing intensity. "I'm just getting started he said, I'm going to whip you like the little bitch that you are. Take that, and that, and that!" He rained blow after blow of the paddle. I lost count and I think I was losing consciousness as he swung, I yelled. This went on for who knows how long, until I hear Amy's voice say, "No, please stop! He can't take anymore! Please don't do this! STOP!"

"Shut the fuck up bitch, I'll stop when I'm damn good and ready." Said the intruder.

"Punish me!" Amy's voice blurted out. "You can hit me, but please stop hitting him!"

He stopped for a moment and stared at her, eyeing her up and down. I at this point collapsed at the knees which left me hanging by my arms still partially bend over the table panting and sweating. The pain in my ass was like none I had ever felt before. Just throbbing. "Ok you little slut, but you asked for it." He walked over to the coffee table and grabbed our Delrin Cane. 30" long,.5" thick and nasty. He then grabbed he by the wrist and dragged her over to the table and bent her over it by pushing down hard on her back. There was my beautiful girlfriend bent over the table in front of me wearing nothing but a bra and thong, with a stranger about to inflict serious pain on her and there was nothing I could do about it.

The intruder stood there staring at her bend over, he walked up and started groping her beautiful ass. "Jesus Christ, it really is a shame what I am about to do to that sweet little ass she has there. IT won't be so pretty after I am done with it, I can assure you that." He then looked at me. "It's all your fault you know. If you weren't such a little bitch and could take a little pain, this would not be happening. "

"No, please don't! Just leave us alone!" I said.

"Shut up, I didn't ask you" He said.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" I yelled

He reached out with the cane and swatted at the clothes pins still on my right nipple, ripping them off and making me yell in agony!

"Now keep quiet or you will not like what I am going to do to you." As he reached out and squeezed the clothes pins on my other nipple hard, then ripped down. It felt like he ripped my nipple off. I yelled and collapsed down again.

He laughed and walked back behind Amy and lined up to use the cane. "Ok bitch it's time to take your medicine for your little bitch boyfriend over there. Reach your arms out and grab the other edge of the table and do not move from there or else."

Amy complied and waited. The intruder tapped the cane on her ass a few times, then wound back and SWISH, SNAP! He seriously unloaded on her with as much force as he used on me. She screamed and her knew started to buckle. "Stay in position!" he yelled, and she complied. He would up again and delivered an equally hard stroke. Amy screamed again. I could see a dark purple weld with a white center already forming from the first stroke across both Amy's cheeks. She is not one for taking pain, so I knew this was terrible for her! He kept winding up and kept delivering herd strokes to her bare ass. Tears were flowing from her now as she screamed.

"Tell me what a little slut you are!" he said as he rained stroke after stroke. "Tell me!"

"I'm a little slut!" Amy yelled through the screams and tears.

"Tell me again what a fucking slut you are! Keep telling me!"

"I'm a little slut" Whack, "I'm a little slut!" Smack "I'm a fucking slut" Crack This went on until I could not longer even make out what she was saying, she was crying so hard. By this point her ass was a crisscross of purple all up and down what was once a beautiful blank canvas.

"Enough!" I yelled. "She's had enough!"

Enraged he yelled "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" and walked behind me and delivered 10 ridiculously hard searing stroked to my bruised backside. I yelled and moaned. I am sure those strokes cut my ass as I felt a warm trickle of blood dribble down my ass and backs of my legs.

He walked back over to Amy, who was a sobbing mess at this point, and grabbed his knife again. "Man, I am rock fucking hard from this. I need some relief." With Amy still bent over and laying face flat on the table, he slid the blade under the back of her bra, and ripped up, slicing it in half. He then grabbed the remains and yanked them out from under her and threw them on the floor. Next, he ran the blade under her thong near the top of her ass and again ripped up. Then yanked up and threw the remains on the floor. He unzipped his pants and pulled out a massive erection. "NOOOOO!" I yelled.

The intruder bent down and grabbed the remains of Amy's thong and stuffed it in my mouth, then slapped me hard and said, "Shut up little bitch and watch this closely." He walked behind her and positioned himself right behind her ass, grabbed his cock, took aim and rammed himself into her pussy. "AHHHHH!!!" Amy screamed.

"Mother fucker that is tight" said the intruder. "Too bad it will never be the same after I am done with it!" He slapped her right butt cheek hard, making her whimper, right before grabbing her hips and impaling her as deep as he could. Now he starts thrusting. In and out he went, making sure to pull back hard at the point of deepest penetration so her ass slapped against his hips. He started going faster, making her moan in pain. Picking up the pace, he was like a jack hammer, pounding her like his life depended on it. Then all at once he let out a groan drove his cock as deep inside her as he could and came inside of her. All the while I stood there helpless to do anything but watch. After he was empty, he withdrew and said, "Here birth, clean this up" pulled her off the table and down to her knees and stuck his cock in her mouth so she could clean the cum remnants off his deflating dick.

With Amy kneeling on the ground sobbing, the intruder said, "That was great bitch, you should go pro!" and with a chuckle, he walked over to the coffee table and said "Let's see what other kind of fun we can have here." He reached in a black pouch and grabbed something. "What do we have here?" He asked with a laugh. I looked over my shoulder and saw him holding a dildo. It was the kind with a suction cup on the base and Amy would stick it to a chair and dire it for me sometimes. It is about 2" across at its widest point and about 10" long. Realistic looking as it has the shape of the head and veins.

"Hey there little slut, I think bitch boy here needs a reward for all his patience, now don't you? Here, take this and suck on it like your life depended on it." Still on her knees, Amy did as she was told and started sucking on the dildo.

"MMMMM that's it, suck it like you need it. Take it all the way in." Amy put it in as far as she could. He walked over to her and said, "take it all the way in!" and started face fucking her with it until she gaged and tears started running down her face. With her panties still stuffed in my mouth, I let out a muffled, "STOP!"

The intruder grabbed a computer cable we use as a sort of whip off the table and lashed me 10 times across both ass cheeks. "Ok slut, it's time for bitch boy's reward. Shove that up his ass like the little bitch he is." I just dropped my head forward and braces for what was to come. Amy crawled over and got behind me. She reluctantly placed the tip of the dildo by my asshole, which was easily accessible due to the position I was in.

"What are you waiting for? Fuck him! Look at the little bitch, he's begging for it!" Amy started to press it against my virgin hole. She pushed and I just would not relax enough to let it enter me. Without warning, he grabbed her hand and thrust up hard. It felt like my hole was being ripped in two as the head made it past my opening and stopped about 2 inches inside. I yelled in pain as he held it there for an instant, then with another hard push, rammed it the rest of the way up there, all the way to where Amy's hand gripped it. My head flew back, and I popped up on my tippy toes to try and get away from the pain. Just then, I felt a searing sting as the intruder started whipping my back with the computer cable. This made me sink down off my toes, further impaling myself on the dildo. My ass felt like it was stretched to capacity as my hole was squeezing around that massive cock.

"Start fucking him bitch!" Amy complied and started thrusting in and out. "All the way in and out slut! You know how to do it." Amy started with the long strokes, all the way in and out while the intruder whipped my bare back. I was in immense pain. "Didn't know you were going to be tag teamed today did you bitch boy?"

"Faster slut, fuck him like I just fucked you!" Amy picked up the pace and so did the intruder. At this point my back was on fire from the top of my ass to the top of my shoulders. I started to feel something. My cock was getting hard. She must have been hitting my prostate with the dildo because I could not help myself!

"Bahahaha!" Laughed the intruder. "Look slut, this little bitch boy likes it, he's got a hardon going! Go on and burry that cock into him as hard and fast as you can!" Amy started pumping fast and hard and the intensity of the whipping increased as well. I could feel blood trickling down my back now too, so I was a complete mess.

"Ok now stop. I have an idea." Amy stopped and pulled the massive cock out of me.

"Get up on the table slut and lay on your stomach." Amy reluctantly did so. At this point I could see how horrible her ass had bruised from the caning. Deep purple and black marks all over her once beautiful ass.

"Take his cock in your mouth." She complied. The intruder walked over to the coffee table again and grabbed the heavy paddle. "Ok bitch, I'm going to paddle your ass and you keep his cock in your mouth. Don't bite down now or you will turn him into a real bitch. With that, a loud CRACK echoed through the basement as he delivered a solid blow to both cheeks. Amy whined and clenched down hard on my cock in reaction to the pain and I let out a yell as I thought she had bit right through me.

12