The Intrusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I warned you!" Laughed the intruder. "Oh, and one more thing, I will not stop until you beg me to fuck you in the ass, so it's your choice!" Now we have tried anal a few times and it just does not work. Amy's ass is just too tight, and it hurts her too much. This guy was at least as big as me, so this was a no-win situation for her and she started to sob.

He started raining down stroke after stroke on her ass, making her jolt in pain with each impact. She did not bite down anymore, but the motion of her jolts was like she was sucking me off. Her warm mouth felt like heaven on my throbbing dick, even though I was in real pain. He kept raining down blow after blow and I watched as her ass turned from the cross crosses, to bright red, to purple all over. As she was moaning in pain and crying, I could feel myself inching closer to orgasm and felt terrible about it because I literally had no control.

Amy got to a point after several particularly hard strokes where she took my dick out of her mouth and screamed, "Please stop and fuck my ass!"

"Your wish is my command! Time for the grand finale!" he said. He grabbed Amy by the arm and pulled her off the table. He then picked up the table and moved it out of the way, leaving me outstretched to the ceiling and in the spreader bar, with nothing in front of me. He grabbed a set of handcuffs off the coffee table and puller her over in front of me. He said, "Put your arms around his waist." When she did, he walked behind me, and hand cuffed her so her was locked around my waist.

He then came over right next to her and unzipped his pants again. "Here slut, suck on this and make sure you lube it up good, because you know where it is going next!" Amy started sucking him and getting plenty of spit on him.

"Ok that's enough. Get on your feet and stay bent over so I can get at that sweet ass. Use his waist to support you and take his dick in your mouth again. Remember, don't bite it off!" he laughed. Amy complied. So, there we were, me still bound and helpless, her bent over with her arms around my waist and my cock in her mouth. Her tight asshole waiting to be ravaged. With no words, he walked behind here and placed his cock between her cheeks pressed up against the opening.

"Take this!" he said as he grabbed her hip with one hand and drove his cock right through her opening with the other, sending a wave of pain through her body resulting in a blood curdling scream and forcing her to chomp down on my cock again. I threw my head back in pain and groaned loudly. I still felt the pressure on my cock as she dug her nails in the bruised flesh that used to be my ass. He grabbed her hips with both hands and with another hard pull, drove his cock all the way in, resulting in another loud scream. This time she opened her mouth and the force of him ramming her, drove my cock to the back of her throat and she choked on it.

All he did was laugh and said, "Now get to sucking" he started pumping away in her tight asshole making her whimper with each stroke as he slid in and out of her. My cock was still rock hard and the force of him ramming her was making her suck me without her even trying. He started pumping harder, making her tears flow down her face as her ass slapped against his waist. As his speed increased, I could feel my cock start to pulse as I was getting close to orgasm again and had no control over it.

He reached max speed and started grunting as Amy sobbed and cried and squealed from the pain. I was nearly going to explode when he yelled "Fucking fuck yes!!" as he pumped her deep and hard and came deep in her ass. With his last few strokes, I couldn't take it anymore and you could hear a muffled groan from her panties still being in my mouth and unloaded stream after of cum in Amy's mouth, making it dribble down her chin and onto the floor.

After he had finished, he pulled out from her and zipped his pants. He gave her one more hard crack on the ass with his hand and said, "Well guys that was fun! If you don't mind, I'm just going to do what I came here to do and be on my way!" Leaving me bound to the ceiling and her bound to me, he went upstairs, and you could hear footsteps and rustling about as he went through our belongings and took whatever he thought was valuable. After what seemed like an eternity the noises stopped so we knew he was gone. Amy was able to shimmy her arms down my waist and over the spreader bar. She was then able to release me from my bindings and I uncuffed her. We then called the police and tried our best to embarrassingly explain the events of the night to them. The intruder was never found.

12