All Comments on 'The Invasion'

by AlphaDrive

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh wow....

Loved it! Yes, we want to see another :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please

More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful!

This was incredible. Another installment?

AlphaDriveAlphaDriveover 8 years agoAuthor
Installment # 2

I will write one in the next couple of weeks but at present I am working on Part 3 for my "The Resort" series. If you are interested in that it is located in Non Consent/Reluctance with it being a story of Reluctance/Mind Control. I am very appreciative to the nice comments and mail I get regarding my stories.

For the people criticizing grammatical errors, well so what. These stories are very difficult to write. I re-read each a good fifty times before I post it and still miss things. Anyone who writes these knows what you see on paper is different from what is actually there, or what you think you wrote. I have a suggestion to the Anonymous scholars who take the time to criticize people. Try writing one of your own first. I find it very weird the mindset needed to try and knock a stranger down. Why are you really here is the real question? I'm new to this but I have to say this is the most surprising aspect.

animalmusicanimalmusicover 8 years ago
More of these please! Great job

Great story that is written very well.

I look forward to many more installments,

With the boys discovering the video's, so many ways and story lines you could go. Very smart and creative.

animalmusicanimalmusicover 8 years ago
Please continue

I hope you continue this

it is creative and you can so many ways as they watch

don't let any negative comments stop you

you do have talent and I cant wait for your stories

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lol...

Oh dear...

“The creature easily broke the entrance to her womb while savoring her tightness.”

She wouldn’t be walking afterwards she’d be in absolute agony, oh well suspension of disbelief I suppose??

The only believable part is the men holding a grudge and blaming the women for fucking the aliens even though it’s obvious that it’s against their will.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous