The Invention of Sharon's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's because I'm embarrassed. I don't usually do this."

Sharon chuckled.

"Well, we'll have to get you hard somehow or I won't be able to tell if I like you or not. What turns you on? How about if I get naked? Would that do it?"

She didn't wait for an answer because she already knew the answer. When she'd said the word, "naked", she saw Richard's cock twitch and she thought it was starting to swell. She quickly pulled her top over her head.

"Richard, if you don't look at me, I don't think this is going to work very well."

Richard had been staring at the ceiling because he knew what would happen if he looked at Sharon. It would be the same thing that had happened when he'd watch the video of that first test. He took another deep breath and then looked down. Sharon was smiling at him.

"That's better", she chuckled. "Oh...I think it's working too. I'll take off my bra and we'll see if that helps. You keep watching, OK?"

When Sharon tossed her bra on his desk, Richard felt his cock stiffen until it was sticking straight out from his body. It got stiffer and raised higher when Sharon scratched under her breasts. She wasn't smiling now. She had a strange look on her face and right after she licked her lips, she looked up at him.

"I think you'll do fine. What do we do next?"

"Well, I have to mix the mold material and then pour it into the tube the kit comes in. After that, I'm supposed to stick my...to put it in the tube and hold it there for about two minutes until the mold material sets up enough to keep the shape when I take it out."

Sharon grinned.

"Give me the kit and I'll do the mixing. You just stay hard."

When Sharon came back from the restroom with the tube filled with mold compound, she took one look at Richard and shook her head.

"You were supposed to stay hard. According to the directions we only have two minutes before this stuff starts to set up. Look at my boobs again."

Richard was looking. He'd watched as Sharon's breasts wobbled when she walked out of his office and he'd watched them wobble when she came back in. He felt his cock getting stiffer but it was going to take more than two minutes for it to get fully erect again.

Sharon saw his cock raise a little, but frowned.

"I think you got used to my boobs. I'll have to do something else."

Richard watched as Sharon slipped her fingers around his shaft and then stroked it a little. Her soft fingers were rapidly swelling his cock. It got even stiffer when she stroked his cock head, and a few seconds later, his cock head was swollen to a dark pink and his shaft was as stiff as he'd ever felt it.

Sharon looked up at him and grinned.

"It says I'm supposed to put the tube over you now. Hold still."

Richard thought the tube of mold material didn't feel quite like his ex, but almost. He had the urge to thrust his cock in the tube, but when me tried, Sharon chuckled.

"Uh-uh. The directions said to go slow or you'll make bubbles."

Once she had the rim of the tube pressed against the base of his cock, Richard felt Sharon lightly raking her nails over his ass cheeks. When he asked her why she was doing that, she smiled.

"It's to keep you hard for two minutes. It used to work with my ex. Is it working for you?"

Richard felt his cock throb then.

"Yes, it is."

Sharon was watching the clock on the wall, but she knew she was becoming aroused at the same time. She could feel the little tightenings in her stomach. By the time two minutes had elapsed, she was ready to do more than just scratch Richard's butt and hold the tube of mold material.

After two minutes she stopped scratching his ass cheeks and then smiled.

"I'm suppose to keep holding the tube until you get soft again, then take it off, so you try to get soft again."

Richard tried to do that for almost a minute, but he couldn't will his cock to go down. He kept looking at Sharon's bare breasts and at how her nipples seemed to be bigger than before.

"Sharon, I don't know if I can do that or not. It's your uh...chest."

Sharon smiled to herself. Richard wasn't the dedicated engineer he made himself out to be if just looking at her boobs kept him hard.

"OK, you hold the tube and I'll put my clothes back on. That should make it go down."

After Sharon pulled the top back over her head and then smoothed it around her hips, she took the tube from Richard.

"I'm going to take it off now. Are you ready?"

"Yes, I think so."

"OK, here goes."

Richard winced when she pulled on the tube. His pubic hair was glued to the mold. Sharon looked up at him.

"Got a pair of scissors? Your hair is all stuck in the stuff in the tube."

"In the desk drawer. Just be careful, OK?"

Once Sharon had clipped all the hair away from the tube, she pulled it off Richard's cock and then looked inside.

"I think it worked. What do we do now?"

Richard pulled his underwear and pants back up, then zipped and buckled his belt again.

"There's a two-part silicone rubber that has to be mixed and then poured into the mold. You hold the mold and I'll do that. It has to be poured in slowly or the cast will have air bubbles in it."

When Richard had poured the last of the silicone into the mold, he took the tube from Sharon and set it in a coffee cup to keep it upright. Sharon asked how long before they could test it. Richard said it had to sit for at least four hours, so she might as well go home and come back tomorrow night. By then, he'd have it attached to his machine so she could test it.

Sharon went to work the next morning, but it was difficult for her to concentrate. She'd been thinking about Richard since the night before. When he'd been reluctant to let her see his cock, she'd thought maybe it was small, but it wasn't small at all. Erect, Richard was a little thicker than her ex had been, and he was a snug fit. She wondered how Richard would feel inside her.

She was excited by that thought. While she wasn't going to feel Richard's cock inside her, the casting they'd made was supposed to be the same size so it would be almost the same. As the day went on, she became more and more excited, excited enough she miscounted the cash she was giving customer after he'd withdrawn the money from his account. If he hadn't told her of the error, she'd have given him an extra twenty dollars.

When she left work, she ate, took a shower, dressed in jeans and a top with a soft cup bra underneath, and then drove to Richard's business. He opened the door after she texted him, and smiled after closing it behind them.

"I got it mounted, but it looks a little weird. It just sort of hangs there."

When Sharon saw it, she lifted it from where it was attached to the stroking arm and frowned.

"It's not smooth and that's good, but it's not stiff enough now. I don't think this is going to work. We need something to keep it straight, but not so stiff it won't bend at least a little. Got any ideas about how to do that?"

Richard thought for a minute, and then smiled.

"I had to make a hole in the back to mount it, but that was hard to do because the rubber is too soft to drill very well. What if we make another one and put a piece of plastic tubing in it? I have some tubing that's not very big but it's pretty stiff. If that was inside it, it might make it stand out. It would be easier to mount too. Let me get a piece and I'll show you."

Richard came back with a piece of white, plastic tubing about as big around as Sharon's thumb. She flexed it a couple of times and then grinned.

"I think this might work. Let's try it."

Richard wasn't quite as embarrassed this time, so making the mold went a little faster. When he poured the silicone rubber into the mold, he cut a piece of the white tubing about an inch shorter then the mold, pushed it into the liquid rubber and used a paperclip to hold it in the center.

"Well, that should do it. I'll get it mounted tomorrow and we can test it tomorrow night."

That night while Richard lay in bed, he was having trouble going to sleep. He kept thinking about Sharon's bare breasts and how they'd raised his cock so quickly. He couldn't understand why that was. Her breasts weren't anything special, and in fact, they were a little smaller than he remembered his ex's breasts being. When his ex took off her bra, he'd been aroused, but not like when Sharon had taken hers off.

He decided it wasn't her breasts exactly. It was how she'd smiled when she saw what her breasts were doing to him. His ex had never done that. All she'd ever done was take off her clothes, lay on the bed and spread her legs. She was always impatient that it took him a while to get hard enough, and that had become sort of a failure spiral. The longer it took him, the more impatient she'd become and that made it take longer yet.

Sharon hadn't said anything like, "How long is this going to take". She also wasn't upset that he'd gotten a little soft both times when she went to mix the mold compound. She'd just smiled, stroked him until he was hard again, and then used her fingernails to keep him hard while the mold set up.

When they'd made the first mold, he'd gotten soft within a minute after she'd stopped. This time, it had taken a lot longer, and instead of asking why, she'd just grinned and said he must like her more than he was letting on.

The next day, Richard broke the mold away from the silicone rubber cock and then tried to flex it. It felt a little weird to be doing that, but he was surprised that the tubing had made a difference. He could bend the cock a little, but not much. It felt like his own cock when he pleasured himself. He smiled with the knowledge that Sharon would probably like this one. If she did, he could check that box on his design worksheet and start working on the remote control system.

That night, Sharon touched the silicone rubber cock on the end of the stroker arm, flexed it a little, and then smiled at Richard.

"I can hardly wait to test this one. Let me get my clothes off so you can wire me up."

Richard got new adhesive sensors from the drawer of the cabinet, attached them to the wires hanging from the arm of the recliner, and then handed them to Sharon. Sharon shook her head.

"I probably did it wrong the last time and that's why they came off. You put them on me."

Richard's hands were shaking a little when he stuck the heart rate sensor just above her left breast, and then shook more when he put the breathing sensor under her breasts because he had to lift them a little to do it. Sharon didn't help that any when she said, "I like the way your hands feel".

He was putting the skin temperature sensor just above her mound when her stomach tightened. He looked up had her and saw she was stroking her nipples. She grinned.

"Just getting myself warmed up. Go ahead and put that one on me too."

The test went about like before. Richard sat and recorded the numbers from his sensors, and when Sharon said the speed and stroke were right, he recorded those numbers too. It didn't seem to take as long this time. Sharon's heart rate increased quickly to about eighty beats a minute and then jumped even faster to a hundred. Her breathing increased at about the same rate, and in less than five minutes, she was panting.

When he heard Sharon moan, "Oh God", he turned to look, and couldn't stop looking. She had scooted down on the chair and was lifting her body into every stroke of the machine while her fingertips alternately stroked and pinched her nipples.

There was something else different too. The first time, there had been no sound from the probe. This time, he kept hearing little wet sounds every time the stroked went in, and the rubber cock glistened with Sharon's juices. There was no doubt in Richard's mind that his design was going to work.

Sharon didn't pull the sensors off her body when the orgasm hit her this time. She couldn't because she was grabbing the arms of the chair. Richard recorded a heart rate of a hundred ten beats a minute when Sharon cried out.

Her breathing was kind of confusing. She'd held her breath for almost half a minute before that cry, and then gasped and started panting at about the same rate as her heart beat. Like before, he didn't see much change in her temperature. He decided his sensor was probably in the wrong place, but with the other data, he probably didn't need it.

He turned back around and kept recording data until he heard Sharon push the stroker arm back. When he turned to look at her, she was hugging herself, and when she saw him, she grinned.

"That was more like it."

Richard picked up his clipboard.

"Tell me what you liked and what you didn't like."

Sharon smiled.

It felt pretty real, and since it could bend a little that made it feel really great. It was touching something the other one didn't touch. I like that it's softer too. I could feel it sort of moving around depending upon where it was.

"How about the size?"

Sharon grinned.

"Big enough I could feel all the little bumps and veins but not so big it hurt. It was fantastic."

Richard wrote all that down.

"OK, what didn't you like?"

Sharon looked down at her toes then.

"You don't want to hear that part."

"Why not? I have to know so I can make my machine the best one on the market."

Sharon looked up and then looked back at her toes.

"Richard, for a woman, sex isn't just something moving in and out of her. It's a lot more."

"Like what?"

"Like feeling the man between your legs and feeling his chest against you. It's feeling him change what he's doing when he gets really aroused, like right before he has his orgasm."

Richard frowned.

"I don't know how I'd do that."

Sharon looked up and smiled.

"You can't...not with a machine. The only way you could is...with you."

Richard's mouth fell open and stayed that way for a few seconds before he spoke.

"You want me to...with you?"

Sharon nodded.

"Yes...right now."

Richard scratched his head.

"I didn't figure on this happening. What brought this on?"

Sharon smiled and crooked her finger at him.

"Just call it part of the test program for now. I haven't tested you yet, and I can't make a good comparison until I do."

Richard shook his head.

"I don't think -- "

Sharon cut him off before he could finish.

"Richard, stop being an engineer for a little while. I don't want you to think about this. I just want you to do it. Now, take off your clothes...all of them."

As Richard stood between Sharon's upraised thighs, he wasn't sure what he should do. His ex never needed much foreplay. Then, he remembered the first video, the first few minutes when Sharon was exciting herself.

He tentatively touched Sharon's right breast. Sharon smiled, so he put his other hand on her left breast. It was instinct more than anything that caused him to squeeze gently, but he knew he was right when Sharon whispered, "I thought your hands would feel nice, and they do."

He remembered Sharon stroking her nipples and lightly touched each one with a fingertip. Sharon caught her breath and then put her arms around his neck.

"Kiss me", she whispered.

The only way Richard could do that was to basically lie on top of Sharon since she was sitting in the chair. When he did, his stiff cock bumped into her swollen lips and Sharon grinned.

"Are you in a hurry?"

Richard shook his head.

"No, but it's hard to get close enough with you sitting like you are."

Sharon stroked the back of his head.

"Doesn't this chair go back any more? Most recliners do."

It took Richard a few seconds to hold himself up with one hand and move the lever to lay the recliner down, and when he did, the footrest hit him in the shins. He moved to the side a little, and then stretched out beside Sharon.

They were close then, really close, and if his cock hadn't been stiff before, feeling Sharon's breasts against his chest would have made it that way. He pulled her over on her side, and then kissed her while he fondled her breast with his fingertips. Sharon stroked his head again, and then made a little moaning sound.

Sharon had moaned because between the kiss and Richard's fingertips stroking her breast, all sorts of little tingles started racing through her. It was sort of like she'd felt with her ex when they were first married, but better.

She pulled away a little and then whispered, "I like to have my nipples kissed too."

Richard heard Sharon gasp when he kissed the only nipple he could reach, and then felt her push his face down. When Sharon whispered, "suck it a little, but not too hard yet", he did that. Sharon moaned again, and he felt her slide one hand down to his rigid cock. That hand started stroking his shaft and that was something his ex had never done. It made him want Sharon, want to feel his cock inside her.

When he got up and then stretched out on top of her while holding his weight on the arms of the recliner, Sharon smiled.

"Any time you're ready, Richard."

She felt warm and slippery inside. His ex had felt the same way, but this was different. Sharon wasn't trying to move around under him. Once he'd entered her, she crossed her legs over his back and sighed.

"I thought you'd feel good. I just didn't know how good."

Richard began stroking his cock in and out then, and that was different too. His ex would have been rocking her pussy up and down into every stroke, but Sharon wasn't doing that. She was just lying there with her eyes closed and stroking his back with her fingers.

That did change a little later. Richard didn't need the sensor to tell him Sharon was breathing faster. He could feel her deep, panting breaths against his shoulder. He also didn't need the heart rate sensor once Sharon pulled him down and mashed his chest against her breasts.

"Oh God, I love this", she murmured, and a second later he felt her lift herself up enough the base of his cock pressed her lips into her spread thighs. It wasn't long before she lifted herself up again and held her breath, then gasped and rocked her body a little.

"Don't stop, Richard. I'm so close."

Richard knew he couldn't have stopped then for anything. The only problem he was having was keeping his strokes slow enough he wouldn't lose control. He gave up trying to do that when Sharon made a little mewing cry, stiffened her body, and then started rocking her body up and down faster than he was stroking. Without thinking, Richard began matching those rocks with his strokes, and quickly felt the end coming for him.

That happened right after Sharon dug her nails into his back, cried out, and he felt her legs shaking against his sides. He made another quick stroke, and Sharon gasped and cried out again, then shook hard. Richard kept stroking his cock deep as first one, then two, then three spurts splashed inside Sharon's rippling passage.

Sharon continued to have little spasms that tightened her entrance around his cock, and when she finally relaxed, she giggled.

"Oh my God. I thought the machine was great, but this...."

Richard raised up on his arms.

"What was different?"

Sharon giggled again.

"You just can't stop being an engineer, can you? OK, I'll tell you what was different.

"The biggest difference was me feeling you on top of me, but I don't think you can do that unless you make a whole man. The other thing that was different was how you started going faster when I really wanted you to. I couldn't tell you that because everything felt so good, but you did it anyway. That made it fantastic. What made you do that?"

Richard thought for a second.

"I don't know unless it was the way you were acting. I felt you speed up and figured that's what you wanted me to do."

Sharon stroked his back.

"If you can make your machine do that, you'll be able to sell thousands."