The Invention of Sharon's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The modifications Richard made over the next two weeks were pretty extensive, and Sharon tested them all, one each night. After each test, she'd hold out her arms and smile.

"Now, I want to compare the machine to the real thing."

The biggest change was to incorporate a heart rate sensor in the tip of the dildo. Sharon had said when her heart started beating as fast as it always did just before she had an orgasm, she felt it there too.

The first prototype dildo with the sensor proved that to be true, so Richard added an accelerometer chip to the dildo and a microprocessor to the control circuits to let the user select initial stroke length and speed, a final stroke rate and speed, and the heart rate at which both would change.

Sharon liked the modifications. She played with the settings, and she always had a strong orgasm once she'd found what she liked.

The other change was the size of the machine. Richard had seen videos of other machines and they were always used when the woman sat in a chair. After three more tests followed by Richard making love to her in the recliner, she said it would be better if the machine could sit on a bed.

"It's a lot more comfortable when you're laying down. If you could make it so it just sits on the bed it would be better. It would be easier to hide too. Most women wouldn't want somebody else to see the machine sitting in front of the chair in her bedroom.

Richard changed the design so the machine fit in a box a little bigger than a shoebox, and when Sharon tried it, she smiled.

"We've got it now, Richard. It's time for you to start advertising. What are you going to call the machine?"

Richard grinned because he'd already thought of a name.

"I'm going to call it, "Sharon's Secret", if that's OK with you.

Richard filed for a patent, and started advertising his machine on a website he put together. When Sharon saw the first pictures, she frowned.

"Women won't know how it's supposed to work, and they won't know what it does. You need some video, not that porn stuff, but enough a woman can see how it feels to another woman."

Richard frowned.

"That means I'll have to find a woman who'll let me take videos of her using it."

Sharon stroked his arm.

"No it doesn't. You have me. I am Sharon, after all."

When Richard had first developed his website, the data said he was getting a lot of visits, but he wasn't getting any orders. As soon as he put the first video of Sharon, the video that didn't really show much except her arching up off the bed when she had an orgasm, the number of visits went up ten-fold, and he got the first order. Sharon helped him build that unit, and then helped him build the next seven after Richard had a permanent mold made so they wouldn't have to make a new dildo for each unit.

It was Sharon who suggested they give women who bought one a way to say what they thought.

"You wanted me to tell you what I thought, so why not give other women the same thing?"

Richard did, and got three reviews, one from a woman who wrote articles for a women's magazine. He didn't know he'd sold one to her, but the review was better than anything he'd hoped for. The suggestions she made were helpful too. She suggested providing the dildo in different colors and also said the one she bought was a little larger than her husband and she wished she could have a copy of his cock. After that, Richard started shipping one of the molding kits with each unit along with hypoallergenic dyes in the color of the purchaser's choice.

Richard had priced the machines to make money and in a little less than a year, he'd recovered his initial investment and was making an income. Six months after that, he asked Sharon if she'd consider becoming a full partner.

"Sharon, I'm working day and night trying to keep up with the orders. You're helping me a lot, but I really need someone here all day, every day. Would you consider becoming my partner?"

"You mean quit my job?"

Richard nodded.

"Yes. I'm making enough money we could both live on it. I have some other ideas I'd like to work on too, and if you were here every day, I could do that."

Sharon raised her eyebrows.

"What does that mean -- we could both live on it? How much would you pay me?"

"Well, partners don't get paid. They share in the profits of the business."

"That sounds like being married."

Richard looked at the floor for a while, then looked up.

"That's kind of what I mean."

Sharon chuckled.

"You kind of think we should get married? Would that be like kind of married, or really married? I've been kind of married before, and I didn't like it."

Richard took Sharon's hand in his.

"I'm not very good at saying things. I can design almost anything, but it's hard to say personal stuff. What I mean is really married, like living together and sharing everything."

She smiled.

"I knew what you meant. I just like hearing you try to say things like that. I think I'd kind of like being married to you."

Richard grinned.

"Is that like you're kind of saying yes, or are you really saying yes?"

Sharon smiled again.

"Let's go to bed so I can test you again. I'll tell you after that."

That night as they lay cuddling together, Sharon asked what those other ideas were. Richard took a deep breath.

"Well, we're doing really well with Sharon's Secret Lover. I was thinking there might be a market for a similar machine for men too."

"An artificial woman?"

"Well, not all of her. I've been looking at what's available, and unless a man is willing to spend thousands of dollars for a sex doll, all that's out there are the important parts. Those are just silicone rubber and don't do anything. I was thinking I could use some of our technology to make them more active, so to speak...like you are."

Sharon chuckled.

"So you're going to make a mold of a woman and then cast one in rubber? It's going to be hard to find a woman who will let you do that."

Richard stroked her breast.

"I was thinking we'd do the same thing we did with Sharon's Secret Lover. I thought we'd use you."

"Well, that would get the outside, but how would you get the inside? I could do the outside thing, but I don't think I want to be filled up with mold material. What if it wouldn't come out?"

Richard let his hand slide down to the hair on Sharon's mound and slowly stroked the curls.

"You wouldn't have to. I was reading about a laser mapping system they use for caves and the inside of buildings. I thought I could make a tiny one and put one inside one of the dildos on the machine and sort of map what you look like inside. Once we have that, we can 3D print what it looks like and make the mold from that."

Sharon opened her legs and felt Richard start stroking her lips.

"So a whole bunch of men would be having sex with me. Could you live with that?"

Richard grinned.

"As long as I'm the only one who gets to do it for real. What do you think?"

Sharon found his cock and started stroking it.

"I think you should do the first test on me so you have a baseline. After we get done, you'll have to tell me what you liked and what you didn't like so we'll know how to build the prototype. Women are a lot more complicated than men so we're going to need a lot of data. You'll have to test me a lot."

Richard slipped his fingertip over Sharon's inner lips and smiled to himself when she caught her breath.

"I don't think the testing will be a problem. Figuring out how to make all your little noises and movements happen at the same time will be a challenge. Then there's the self-lubricating feature that will have to be engineered."

"You mean the one you're working on now?"

"That would be it. I think it's working too, isn't it?"

Sharon sighed and then caught her breath when his fingertip brushed her clit.

"Keep going and I'll tell you."