The Invisible Hand Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bushyTrail
bushyTrail
297 Followers

Anyway, I consider this bookshop "our place", and we are about to go there, when my phone vibrates.

"Shit! I completely forgot! Do you mind if we make a stop at Jerry's?" I ask him.

"He needs his book?" he inquires, with no need of any explanation on my part: even if I never told him, he already knows that I asked my friend, who is a high school history teacher, a book about the plague in Europe to make my masks.

"Yeah, he needs it to prepare a lecture this weekend."

"Sure, no problem."

This evening seems to be all about books! So I dress up, according to his instructions, which he gives me while I kneel in front of him, and we are good to go. Today I get to wear a real corset with bones, which hugs me tight, the way I like. It's part of a pinstriped dress whose upper part looks a little like a jacket. Its big stand-up collar makes it particularly cool. In general, I have a thing for corsets and tightlacing, but for obvious reasons it has to be kept at bay. I paired it with calf-high black velvet laced high heels.

"And so they put small bags filled with flowers and scented herbs in the nose of the mask, because they thought that the perfume would protect them from plague, which they identified with the stink," I'm recounting my demon, in front of Jerry's door, when he opens.

"Hi! Sorry for stealing your book!" I greet him.

He seems uneasy.

"Hi, Nadia," he starts, looking at something behind him, "I actually wanted to talk with you about something…"

"Sure, we are in no hurry. What about exactly?" I reply, shrugging, feeling that the topic is standing next to me: Jerry is one of the people my parents reached in order to enlist them in their crusade against my relationship.

"Well… Eric, actually," he stammers.

"I'd be glad to shed some light on us and who I am," my demon interjects, perfectly at ease.

Jerry seems troubled, but I press him to enter and my lover follows. I'm tired of dancing around the subject with my friend, it's time we take…

"What is he doing here?"

It's my father talking: Jerry's living room is hosting my parents, some relatives and three of my friends. I'm agape: it's an ambush! They are actually doing a goddamn intervention!

"The question, I believe, is what are you all doing here," my demon replies, his voice silky and pleasant.

He almost can't finish, because my old man lopes in his direction with a belligerent attitude and fury in his eyes.

"Dad!" I shriek, when fortunately my uncle Kyle and Simone, a friend from high school, hold him back.

"Out!" my mom screams instead, addressing my demon, "we don't want you here to poison her against us."

Tears cloud my view and panic my mind: I've got to get out of here! I turn around to flee, but he stops me.

"Nadia, your friends and you relatives are worried about you, we should hear them," he says, sounding reassuring.

Feeling that he has a plan, I indulge him and stay at his side. Everyone is now looking at him with manifest skepticism and perplexity. For sure my parents weren't expecting this reaction and their surprise shut them up.

"I believe I know what you all fear," he continues loudly, "That Nadia has been psychologically abused for years by someone who took advantage of her anorexia and the fragile state she's been in because of it, just to satisfy their own sickness. And right now you are afraid that she's being isolated from the people she loves, all in the effort of depriving her of any support in getting out of her plight. Am I correct?"

Jerry is the one who decides to expose himself and break the silence that ensues:

"Well, yeah, can you blame us?"

"No, Jerry, I don't blame you," my demon replies amiably, "I completely agree with you: Nadia is going through all these things. Perhaps an intervention is in order indeed, to put a stop to what her parents are doing to her."

Many things happen at the same time: I smile for the way he used their words against them, my friends look at each other perplexed, my mom gasps in outrage and my dad breaks free.

"You are a snake! Poisoning her mind…" he hisses, now in front of my lover, spitting every word, angrier than I've ever seen him, "You stay away from her! I'm not gonna let you take her from me!"

My demon smiles and simply replies, matter-of-factly:

"No."

This was probably the last straw: with a swiftness I would have never expected from him, my father punches my man in the face, making him falter a few steps back.

"Dad, what have you done?" I shriek, rushing to my lover, to check him.

"I'm fine," he groans, with a swollen lip and blood on his teeth.

Sensing that my father approaches too, I shield my demon with my body.

"Stay away, Nadia, I'm going to take it from here!" my dad commands, pushing me aside with his arm.

Yes, this is definitely the last straw. I step back and again in front of my lover and I slap him hard in the face:

"You stay away!" I scream, "You are not going to take this too! Haven't you and mom had enough? You took my youth from me when you sent me to those communities, my thoughts when you stole my diaries and searched my room all the time, my secret when you barged in my house uninvited and now my friends too!"

My dad frowns, massaging the cheek where I hit him, so I continue:

"I won't be able to have a normal relationship with them after this! You, dad! You are the snake, don't you see?"

Both my parents are petrified by my words and my action. They won't be for long and I'm losing courage.

"So if any of you wants to have any kind of relationship with me," I continue, pointing my finger at everyone else, "know that I'm a goddamn adult, I make my own decisions and Eric is the best I've ever made!"

This said, I take his hand and stomp out of the house. Back in the safety of the car, I examine his lip:

"I'm so sorry, my love!" I apologize, looking at the damage my deranged father made, as I dry the blood with a handkerchief.

He does not make feeling sorry for him easy, because I've never seen him so happy.

"I'm not, I'm incredibly proud of you," he replies, caressing my cheek, "you finally found your strength!"

"A punch! I can't believe he actually hit you!" I continue, because I am shaken that I actually slapped somebody without their consent.

"Yes, but just because I hit him too," he explains and I frown a little.

"You know me, I like to win, even if it cost me a little pride. In this case my strike had to be invisible, but it hit where it really hurts: he's KO now."

"He proved you right in front of everyone!" I realize.

He nods and I kiss him briefly.

"Shit, sorry!" I apologize, backing off a little, my lips still feeling the warmth of his.

"You know me, pet, I'm not afraid of pain," he whispers, looking at me in the eye, before kissing me back.

I taste his blood, I hear the jolts of pain I cause, but I keep kissing him with all my love.

"They now think you are defenseless, because it was your woman who saved you…" I whisper, taking a breath, getting more turned on and pulling the lever that makes his seat slide backwards.

"It seemed that I have the power…" I mumble, kissing his neck and straddling him.

"Yes, pet, I fooled them all," he confirms with a grunt when he lifts me up to allow me to free his throbbing cock.

"When I'm just a cruel demon's pet, totally defenseless against his tempting silver tongue," I go on, extracting the anal plug.

He shakes his head and whisper the magic words:

"Tonight your sex shall join mine!"

A clack signals that my chastity belt is open. I remove its lower third, the only one I can reach with a corset, while he fetches the plug again and pushes it back onto my awaiting sphincter.

"Thank you, demon mine!" I say full of happiness, between a kiss and the next.

It's in times like these that he truly makes me feel alive, present in my own flesh, because my body acts on its own, guided by an urgency that won't stop at nothing. My drooling and hungry pussy swallows his cock, deaf to my mind's worries about being in a car, in a public place. More, I want more! I hump him furiously, while I suck his tongue and his lips.

Love is definitely not patient: mine is greedy, shameless and adventurous; his is devious and manipulative. My demon wields an enormous power over me and yet he protects me by showing that I need no protection after all. He makes me strong and yet I'm totally at his mercy. I revel in paradox!

I cum with a shriek that passers-by definitely hear, but I don't care: tonight, everything is possible!

I stay on his lap with his member safe inside me for a while, hugging him like a koala, while he gently caresses me.

"Now, I say we go on with our romantic night," he proposes in a whisper, "let us not succumb to such a base emotional manipulation like an intervention!"

I nod, breathe in some more of his delicious scent and then beg him to cage me again, for I'm his and now the world knows. I'm free.

Chapter 10 – Sadie's secret

I am most likely the only one in my kind of business who does not like consumerism. Sure, people throwing away their old clothes helps with sales, but also takes away some dignity from what we do. My dresses mean something to me and I like to think that those I sell are important also for my clients. It makes me feel like I'm doing something good for the world, helping people look and feel the way they dream. And as for the economical side of it, I make part of my livelihood by repairing ruined clothing, like the corset I have in my "clinic" now, so it seems to me that there is a good alternative to the mainstream way.

The piece I'm working on now is a beautiful brocade bustier that was originally part of a steampunk outfit. From time to time I feel Sadie's admiring gaze, when she's not busy with clients. It's been four months now since her first date with Paul and things have moved on pretty fast with him. My demon decided to frame Sadie's submission in a narrative suitable for the couple: the acquisition of a new toy, a doll, by Paul. Originally, of course, said doll was considered my property, since I had the key to her collar. Needless to say that Sadie loved that. Then, as children often do, I let Paul borrow my toy and play with her, but only in my presence, as per my demon's command. This of course meant for me that I had to assume the very uncomfortable and embarrassing role of chaperone of sorts in their first dates.

My first approach to this task was to try and just pretend I was not intruding. So if, say, they went to a restaurant, I would dine by myself in the same place. Sadie, however, liked to have me around anyway, so she would often insist for me to join them in whatever activity they were engaging. Paul, on his part, seemed amused by my situation. And this was the easy part of the evening. My bestie was anxious to dive directly into kinky sex and so the couple usually ended the otherwise slightly boring night in Paul's toy room. Even if I wanted not to watch them fucking, the mirrors there would prevent me from diverting my gaze. To make matters worse, on one hand my demon enjoyed my embarrassment by fingering me hard while I watched them go at it, on the other hand Sadie… Well, I think she wanted to impress me, because she made sure to put up a good show for me and usually was very happy to see (and hear) me cum at the end of it.

Honestly, at first I was not so sure that Paul and she would become a couple, because as pleasant and nice as he seemed, I did not see much chemistry between them outside the bed (or futon in this case). Clearly I was wrong. After four weeks, during which my demon declared himself satisfied of the way Paul dominated her, Sadie came to me and, a little uneasy and blushing as if she was afraid I would take offense, she asked me to remove her collar, so that Paul could place his, a pink leather belt with shallow spikes, around her neck. My answer was a big hug and a girl's night to celebrate the big decision. After that, I was finally allowed not to supervise.

Things sailed pretty smoothly on that front ever since. For now. Sadie has told her parents that she's in a relationship, but she has kept every detail a secret, using its novelty as an excuse. I don't know how she is eventually going to tell them, given that, even if they are not at all narrow-minded people, it is something way outside their comfort zone. Paul could be her dad, after all. Personally, I think that if she moved out her life would be much easier, but she's still reluctant for some reason.

Anyway, after she officially became his, Paul began a more thorough training of his doll, with the express purpose of turning her into a fuck-toy for him and, as it became clear afterwards, others to play with.

Apparently he had given some thought about this before, because he had a very precise and thorough plan. Sadie told me all about it. He wanted to condition her into viewing herself as an instrument of pleasure for others, capable of making any of their desires true. So he had her watch one hour of hardcore porn every morning, edging on orgasm with a vibrator, so as to reduce her sensitivity to extreme sexual acts and slowly make the craziest things look normal to her. After getting dangerously horny this way, she had to wait the evening to visit him and getting an orgasm as a reward. It was kind of fun seeing her getting busy in the shop to keep herself distracted from her constantly needy pussy. My demon agreed, because he had me often tease her.

Then things became slightly more hardcore for her too. Paul wanted to get her to view her own orgasms exclusively as a reward after doing her job as a toy. Therefore, he began to train her so that she would have a better endurance in holding them for as long as possible, so that she would not cum without permission. He would finger her or use one of his toys on her to put her on edge and measure how long she managed to resist in that state. Afterwards he would spank her (and later on in their relationship whip her) if she failed to reach her daily goal. However, he wanted to make sure that the idea of needing permission to cum sank in her mind. So he prescribed that she recites a mantra every day about it and that she listens to herself reciting it through some earbuds while she sleeps. As creepy as this sounds, she loves all of it, because she's always had fantasies of mind control and objectification, so he's just perfect in this respect.

I have to say that his method is working: right now she has a remarkable endurance and is not allowed to cum every day, no matter how she is stimulated. He is still not quite satisfied, though, and he claims that in due time she will start to consider the idea of climaxing without permission outlandish.

Besides this psychological training, he also began to train her to use her body better to please men and women alike. One of the very first measures in this direction was to have her insert ben-wa balls in her vagina in the morning and keep them inside all day, in order to develop a pelvic musculature better able to massage a cock fucking her. Needless to say that this did not help with her daily edging. She still wears them every day, but later Paul's focus shifted to the other hole: her mouth.

She described to me her deepthroat training as quite grueling, because of her small oral cavity. Every day, while she watched her daily dose of porn, she had to practice with a huge dildo and then be tested by him with a real dick. She even taught herself how to better hold her breath by watching online lessons on apnea for amateur divers.

Moreover, these are not the only oral skills that he had her master. He also taught her how to eat ass and… Well, pussy, by exercising with mine! He and my demon agreed that three times a week he would free me from my cage just long enough for her to make me cum and, based on my lover's judgment of how well she performed, Paul would punish or reward her.

Nowadays he seems more satisfied with her performances, since he can now shove his dick deep enough to produce a bulge on her throat and I can testify that she is good with women too. That's probably why she has just begun her anal training. As for now he's just stretching her ass more and more every time they see each other and soon she's going to wear a plug every day.

However, I think that the biggest hurdle has been when he taught her to see her body as a tool by providing some accessories: shortly after they became a thing, he told her to get her nipples pierced like mine. Even though she likes piercings, Sadie is kind of squeamish with needles. Sill, she managed to do it, and I accompanied her to provide emotional support.

As it should be pretty clear by now, even after I formally trusted her with him, I still remained incredibly involved with their relationship. Recently she has started to record her escapades with her dom so that she can show me the videos or give me a copy of them for my "spank-bank". I believe that it's important for Sadie that I'm proud of her and I masturbate watching them the way she used to do with my demon's homemade porn. So I begged him to make a special dispensation and allow me to do so from time to time. He agreed, but only if he's the one who fingers me, which is fine by me. Every time I comment with my bestie her last achievement, she looks like the happiest person on earth.

I have to admit that the videos have grown wilder and wilder with time and lately… Well, the two are not alone. As I said, he wants her to see herself as a toy, and as such as something that can be shared. So, in the past couple of weeks he's been inviting some other dominants to play with them. Sadie really has a thing for older men: some of them are even older than Paul but that does not bother her at all. I don't understand it, but it's not important as long as she's happy.

As for me, well, these months have not been easy. My demon had to travel a lot and even if he bended over backwards to haunt me in person, we did not see much of each other. Moreover, I'm still dealing with the aftermath of the intervention. Even if it is now clear to all my friends that my parents are crazy, some of them are not okay with my demon either. Some were honest enough to say so explicitly, others pretended to be fine with him and talked behind my back. I'm still friends with the first, but I have nothing but coldness for the second. In general, even with those who claim to be okay with him, there is a lot of awkwardness. I'm already feeling some of these people slowly drifting away from me. My life, therefore, plays in front of a background of dull sadness.

He tries to distract me, making me train with the ballet boots every day. It helps, but not much and I can feel how disappointed he is with himself, to the point that I tried to force myself into being more carefree because I did not want him to feel guilty, but he immediately caught me, for he knows what's in my heart, he always knows. And he punished me harshly too for it: I must not try to hide when I'm sad.

"Oh no! No no no!" I hear Sadie shout behind me.

I turn around and I see her at the counter, the rest of the shop empty. The screen of our computer shows her being spit-roasted by two middle-aged strangers, with Paul watching. I'm pretty sure I've seen this video, but there's something different about it.

"What's going on, doll?" I inquire, walking to her side.

She's beside herself with terror.

"He put my videos on the web," she just says, her voice hollow.

"What?" I squeak, noticing for the first time the web interface of a porn site surrounding the scene and that the faces are all blurred except my bestie's. That piece of shit!

"One of our customers sent me screenshots!" she explains, bringing her hands to her forehead, "I'm screwed boss! It's going to happen to me too! Everybody is going to find out! My dad is going to kill me!"

bushyTrail
bushyTrail
297 Followers