The Invisible Hand Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, you are doing that?"

"Yes," she answers resolutely, "I want to be a better person for my witch, proud of who I am and brave."

That earns a hug and kiss on the forehead:

"I'm very proud of you."

"Yeah, don't get ahead of yourself: I'm not telling them about the slave thing!" she adds, a bit apologetically.

I laugh and reassure her:

"Yeah, learn from me!"

"But isn't it wrong?"

"I think that it's really hard to find a person who understands the totality of you, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Honestly, I don't blame my folks for not understanding my relationship. I do blame them for intruding in my life, for their lack of trust and the way they treat me, but not this. Some people just don't understand, even if they try their hardest, and you can't hold them responsible for mistakes they make when they don't know what they are doing, can you?"

"I guess… At least I'm already out as a pansexual, and they haven't taken that too badly…" she muses.

We stay silent for a little while, thinking perhaps both about the sharp turns that our lives took in just a few months.

"Better get into my dress, I want to look like who I am: his dark lady!" I say, caught by a sudden urge to get married.

"That's the spirit, boss!" Sadie approves.

No, it's not exactly about getting married… I think it's… It's hunger, I'm feeling hunger, real hunger, for the first time in almost a decade. Only now I truly realize how it was never about food, it was about life. I want to eat life now, I want to feast on my future!

"I'm coming for you, my love, and soon you'll be mine forever!"

My demon whispered his sweet threat, his ominous declaration of love, with perfect timing. After all, he knows what's in my heart. He always knows.

THE END

*******************

Thanks for staying with me and my characters till the end of this story. It was supposed to be an experiment, something weird and new. As such, I guess it was not for everyone's palate and that's perhaps why so few read it. I'm still glad I wrote it and I would love to receive any (constructive) criticism, especially if you have a negative opinion about it.

Thanks!