All Comments on 'The Invitation'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot hot hot

Needs a part two.

Not sure Bill was thinking straight when he outed his family for incest, especially as it was on film, but, it's his life.

You can say that because of the nature of the party, and because the invitation said 'family members' that discretion is assured. I'm more sceptical. Someone is going to leak that info, and it may turn out bad. Especially for Kam.

To all outward appearances, this has been going on for quite some time. No one there knows that Kam and Bill didn't see each other's outfits beforehand. So it LOOKS like they came here, found each other, fucked, announced their identities, and left. All without knowing ANYONE ELSE at the party, including their hosts.

The appropriate response would've been to have each state their preference, thank the hosts, and lea

Then go home and bread free and open as you want.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Very hot! Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Very Nice!

Short , Sweet , Hot and Sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hot story

hoping for a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
6 stars, maybe 7

Since it’s fiction, I wasn’t too bothered by them being “outed”.

I suspected the nature of the “performance” from the start, but that didn’t make it any less fantastic and super hot.

Part 2 is optional, but I plan to read more if you have any.

Kudos and thanks!

lassidor1lassidor1almost 3 years ago

read it before, literally

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.