The Invitation

Story Info
What happens when a demon gets her hands inside your head?
1.9k words
4.44
5.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isaac's world was haze and flutter. He drifted in a place without really being aware he was drifting. Without even really being aware that he *was* at all.

Sound snapped him out of that.

"Come on cutie."

The bubbly voice was like a slice through his awareness.

"Just do it already."

There was a hint of a giggle to the words which had the effect of undercutting their command.

Issac blinked. Where... Where was he...

He blinked again.

"Um hello?"

It was the voice again, just as bubbly as the first time, but now inquiring.

Issac turned to look in the direction of the sound. His head felt heavy, his movement sluggish. His eyes fell on the face of a woman. A woman with pretty blonde hair, bright green eyes, and cherry red... skin... Also horns... And fangs... And what he thought might be a forked tongue.

That was odd.

The woman squinted at him, her face scrunched up in concentration like she was trying to decide something.

He felt as though he should have had a stronger reaction to the sight of what he could only describe as a demon staring at him, but for some reason everything just felt kind of... Fuzzy. Like he'd woken up from a nap and wasn't fully conscious yet.

"Got it!" She said, snapping her fingers. "I must have hit you too hard. Guess I muddled up your thinker a lil more than I meant to."

Her face brightened. She seemed delighted by her conclusion.

Issac just stared at her, feeling almost as though he was watching this happen to someone else.

Beaming a sharp toothed smile, the woman stepped forward and wrapped her arm around his shoulder. "Alright buddy, lemme give you the rundown again, since I was just starting to have fun, and you still seem to be trying to put all your pieces back together."

Her forked tongue flicked out and gently ran over his cheek. The feeling of it almost made him laugh, but all that came out was a sharp exhilaration of air.

"That's good sweetie," the red woman cooed at him in response to his near laughter, "we're here to have fun after all."

"Ok so first things first," she continued, "My name is Arynzelpherenziel and I'm a sex demon."

As she said this, she stepped away from him, with a twirl. Her turn let him get a full view of her figure. On her back she had a pair of large leathery wings and a long slender tail, both of which he had somehow missed until now. He additionally noted her complete and unabashed nudity.

"You may call me Aryn if you wish," she said as she gestured dramatically at herself with one hand. She took a bow. Her figure was both cuvry and powerful looking, muscle and soft shapes melding in a mesmerizing way. She gave him a wink when she straightened back up and noticed him staring.

"And," she proceeded, "that makes you, prey."

Her smile was wide and toothy and somehow both malicious and disarming at the same time.

"Don't worry though sweetie, my feeding won't harm your cute little mortal body one bit!"

After saying this, however, she paused and scrunched her lips to one side like she was thinking about something, "ok well maybe a little bit," she admitted, "but not a lot, and I promise you'll love every second of it."

Issac wasn't sure what to say, so he just kept staring. If anything this seemed to encourage her.

"Ok then, so as I was saying before, if you could just stick your cock into that portal I opened to the plane of sexual torment, then we could go ahead and get started."

Aryn smiled brightly, her face conveying her obvious excitement. Encouragingly she nodded downwards.

Issac looked down. For the first time he noticed his own nudity. He also noticed his throbbing erection. That finally triggered his brain to catch up to his body and he became aware of the desperate, burning need raging inside him.

He was fucking horny.

The only thing that could have drawn his attention away from his unrelenting lust was the sight of the strange glowing oval hovering in mid air a couple feet in front of his rigid cock. It was swirling, and pulsing with some kind of energy. Incongruous with it's surroundings, looking at it made his head feel funny. It almost felt like he could lose himself in those swirling patterns of light and dark.

Though he could clearly see the area around the glowing edges of the portal, the inside was dark. There was only just enough light for him to see that something was moving on the other side of the portal.

Something squirming.

Issac felt a pair of soft, round shapes press against his back as strong arms wrapped his waist from behind. A sweet voice hissed gently into his ear. "I opened the portal right into a nest of Everlust worms. Do you want to know how many of them will squeeze into your cock if you stick it in there? I'll give you a hint. It's A LOT more than you think." Aryn giggled and Issac felt his body burn hotter at the idea.

"Sometimes," Aryn whispered to him, "I toss naughty boys into Everlust worm nests for a couple centuries as punishment. They don't all see it that way though, some of them even think it's a reward. Boys are so silly." The demon giggled again, more wickedly this time.

"So like I said," Aryn continued, "you should really just do it."

She gave him a quick slap on the ass as she said that. Not hard enough to actually push him forward, but his body jerked involuntarily at the sensation. The tip of his cock trembled an inch closer to the portal.

"Sorry," Aryn said giggling, " that was mean of me. I'm not going to make you do it. Really, I'm not." Issac felt her tongue lick his cheek again. "I mean, I could make you, but it's so SO much more fun for me if you do it to yourself. Make your own choice. Seal your own fate. That kind of thing really does it for me."

Her hands had made their way up his chest and her fingers were playing little circles around his nipples. It felt good in a way he couldn't remember it having felt before.

"And sure, maybe I did try to help your decision along a little bit."

A red hand lifts from his chest and waves in front of his face. Suddenly Issac is staring into a mirror. His face is reflected back at him, just as he remembered it, except for one specific detail. There was a large, slick, unmistakably vaginal gash adorning the middle of his forehead.

"But that isn't me 'making' you do anything. Just because I gave you a juicy, slutty little brain pussy and then mind fucked you into a lustful stupor doesn't mean you can't still make your own decisions."

Aryn brought her hand forward and began to gently caress the glistening folds of the vagina on Issac's forehead. The sensations made his whole head tingle in a way that left him briefly dizzy.

"And what if I did give you a fetish for Everlust worms while I was inside that silly little skull of yours? I promise I didn't touch any part of your mind that will tell you what a bad bad terrible idea it is to trust little old me. And I even left alone all the parts that tell you that you really really shouldn't stick your dick into a nest of slimy little worms that want to crawl deep deep down inside your body and make their home in your balls."

Wetness ran down Issac's forehead and stung his eyes like tears of lust. His body burned, his head swam, and the demon whispered to him so sweetly.

"I mean, you don't even know what those worms will do to you, though I can tell you that the corruption will feel incredible." She giggled. "And you'll just have to decide if you believe me or not."

A hand wrapped itself around Isaac's trembling cock, and began to stroke. "So don't let any of this affect your decision about what to do next." The fingers at his forehead rubbed more insistently. "Make your choice, for yourself, with a clear mind." A long forked tongue began to lick at the sensitive button of flesh at the top of his soaked brain pussy. His... clit. "And be sure to give thoughtful consideration to all the possible consequences."

Isaac felt the strength leave his legs and he collapsed under the assault of pleasure being forced upon him. Or, he would have collapsed in any normal circumstances. Right now he seemed to simply hover in place, suspended by unknown means as the sensations overwhelmed him.

"For your consideration though, I'll offer you a deal. If you do what I say, and stick your hard, throbbing cock into my sweet little portal, then I'll reward you by using my big demon lady dick to fuck this cute, tight ass of yours."

Issac felt something large and hot press firmly against his exposed rear entrance. "I'll batter your prostate until you go limp and I unloaded my thick, cursed seed deep into your stuffed guts."

The fingers pressing against Issac's brain pussy suddenly pressed harder and pushed themselves inside the warm, moist opening. He could feel the long slender fingers caressing folds that had been grafted to the inside of his head.

"After I'm done with your backside, I'll spin you around and fuck this sweet little brain hole of yours until I paint the inside of your head with another fat load of my cum."

The hand around his cock pumped faster and faster. The fingers in his head rubbed things that made him feel dizzy and disoriented in direct proportion to how much they made him want to cum his actual brains out through the hole that had been put into them.

"Give me what I want," the demon said in her bubbly, cheerful voice, "and I'll make you my slutty little mortal bitch to play with whenever I feel like it. And hey, I'll even grow a nice pair of tits on you to really make that flat chest of yours pop for me."

Then everything stopped. The sensations vanished all at once. Isaac was left floating there gasping for breath, dripping in sweat, and more aroused than he could have imagined was possible. He should have cum a dozen times over by now, but it felt like the entire experience had occurred while he hovered right on the bleeding edge of his ultimate release. His head spun, his body ached with desire and a deep, almost painfully unfulfilled need.

In front of him stood the demon, Aryn. She smiled playful. "You should trust me," she said to him sweetly, "I'll do exactly what I want to you, as long as I want, and I'll make you love every second of it. Doesn't that sound like the best deal you'll get this side of heaven?"

Arynzelpherenziel gestured down with both hands bringing Issac's gaze back to the portal. She stood behind it so that the portal hovered just in front of her own sex, obscuring it from his view. Except, as he kept looking, Issac realized that wasn't the case. The portal wasn't obscuring her sex, it was her sex.

The effort to tear his eyes away from that opening was greater than any he'd ever exerted in his life, but he managed to meet her eyes again.

Her smile was benevolent, and though her lips never moved, her voice was the clearest thing he had ever heard.

"Give yourself to me."