The Invitation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers

He closes the door behind him and I can see a large bag in his hand. "Incest or ruin?"

One by one we all tell him our agreement to his blackmail. There is no hiding the shame and embarrassment we all feel, but he shows no sign of caring about that. He opens the bag upon hearing the last of us to agree and I get another sinking feeling.

His voice is very calm. "Everyone take off your clothes and place them in the bag. This will be the last time any of you are dressed."

I don't bother to look around to see if anyone else is following orders, since I already know the answer. My body slowly becomes visible to them all, but I don't get the sense any of my sons are looking at my body. I catch glimpses of their naked flesh in the mirror, but move my eyes to avoid looking at any of my children too long.

He walks by slowly and I start the process of filling the bag. I can hear the rustling as the bag slowly fills to the top and hate my husband more than I ever thought possible. We are stuck in this situation because of him and I have no idea what Leo Simpson's full intention is.

He drops the full bag by the door and stares over at our naked bodies. "Ladies, get on your knees."

Leo starts to open the lube as I feel the comfortable carpet beneath my knees. I can sense my daughter doing the same, but cannot bring myself to look at either of them. It is getting very difficult to keep myself from crying, but I have to be strong for my family.

I can't bring myself to look up as Leo speaks. "Dennis, stand in front of Beth. I want your dick pointed at her face. Jason, stand in front of Janice the same way. William and Luke, stand in front of your mother."

I can sense my son's presence before me, but my eyes are closed. I hope the others are doing the same. We may have to do this disgusting act for his amusement, but that doesn't mean we have to see a damn thing.

Leo snaps out. "All of you open your eyes. Ladies look up and gentlemen look down."

My eyes open and I force myself to stare up at my sons. William's brown eyes and Luke's green are both looking at me. Both are trying to tell me just how sorry they are for this, while I try to do the same. I know there are no words to get us out of this mess and hope that evil bastard decides to end the madness quickly.

Leo sends out his next command. "Hold your hands out ladies, palms up and cuffed. You're definitely going to need lube for this."

I feel the cold lubricant hit my palms and look down out of reflex. My eyes catch their soft shafts before me, but I know that won't be the case for long. I pull my eyes back up and wait for the order to harden them with my hands.

There is something oddly calm in Leo's voice. "Start jacking them off and don't stop until they blow their loads on your faces."

My hands reach out blindly, but I feel their shafts and close my fingers around their shafts. Neither is hard, but both twitch at the sensation. I look into their eyes and see them try to fight off the pleasure I am giving them, but they are starting to let their breathing escape.

I feel them harden in my hands completely and both start to moan. They are not the only ones as the moans of two other men call out. I see something change in their eyes as they both look at me with desire no son should have for his mother, let alone two of them.

I increase my pace to end this as quickly as possible and realize they are my husband's sons. Not in the aspect of finishing quickly, which I hear him starting to grunt at Beth's work, but in the size department. I can't help to wonder if Jason is the same. My eyes glance over and I no longer need to wonder as his six inches is clearly visible under Janice's small hands.

My eyes catch a glimpse of white and I look to see Beth's face with her father's white starting to grow and drip. I hear grunting from my son's and look up in time to feel their release strike my face hard. There is something oddly pleasurable about the sensation of knowing the source. Their eyes are close tight as they continue their release and I find myself feeling a little pride I brought them both to this point at the same time.

I feel them both running down my cheeks as they give me their last. Their eyes open and both have a glazed look of the aftermath of an orgasm. I look over at my daughters and they both have white dripping down, which causes me to stifle a smile. I have no idea why I am enjoying this, but I cannot deny the truth.

Once satisfied we have done all that he asked, Leo looks at us with a smirk. "Just a few things to keep in mind. Ladies, leave the cum there. I don't want you to wash it off until tomorrow. Susan will be sharing a bed with her sons. Dennis will be sharing a bed with his daughters. Under no circumstances are the two of you to be in the same bed. Under no circumstances are either of you to do anything sexual with each other. I only want incest in this house.

"Feel free to go out to the beach or take a swim, but make sure you use plenty of sun block. I don't care if you all get burned to a crisp, since it won't stop me from making those calls. When I call, you will do everything I tell you to do. If you want to do something else with each other, fine by me. There is plenty of food, so you won't go hungry. The water in the tap is drinkable, so it won't make you sick.

"I hear my plane. Just remember the cameras. I will see everything. Understood!"

We all make very clear our understanding and he grabs the bag containing our clothing. He opens the door and I can just make out the sound of a plane. I have no idea how he heard from behind the closed doors, but I write it off to excellent hearing. My eyes watch the plane land and coast to the dock, which no longer has a boat tied to it.

He enters the plane without turning around and I watch as it starts to leave. We are alone and my hands close the door to stop the blasted heat from getting inside. I am nervous and scared about what will be happening, but there is a small part of me that is excited. I feel some white drip off my chin and onto my tits and cannot turn to face my family just yet. I have to get this damned smile off my face first.

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers
12