The Invitation Ch. 02

Story Info
David's world continues to expand.
6.9k words
4.63
56.8k
72

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 04/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qm2x1798
qm2x1798
854 Followers

All characters in this work of fiction are over the age of 18.

This story contains graphic taboo sex. If this is different than your tastes, I encourage you to find stories from any of the other great authors on this site

Special thanks to WokeUpOneDay for their assistance in editing and as well as creative suggestions. The work of WokeUpOneDay and all of the volunteer editors on Literotica is greatly appreciated.

Thank you to everyone who follows my stories and is patient with my sporadic writing. Balancing a family, job and a life away from the internet is hard. There will be more to this story and now that I've found a great editor, I hope to pick up the pace of my writing.

The knock on my bedroom door jarred me from my homework. I'd finished mowing the lawn an hour earlier and I was trying to get in a few minutes of homework before I was supposed to meet my friends at the mall.

"David, your girlfriend is at the front door," my younger sister Jamie called up from downstairs.

Becky doesn't normally drop by the house unannounced, so I wondered if something was wrong. I grabbed my phone to see if I'd missed a text message from her and then pulled on a t-shirt. I put my phone in my back pocket and headed down the stairs to talk to my girlfriend. I found her in the kitchen talking to my mom and dad. Dressed in athletic gear, she looked like she was on her way to the gym.

As soon as she saw me coming around the corner she ran up to me and gave me a big kiss. I was surprised and embarrassed at the same time. I felt my girlfriend's tongue invade my mouth as she kissed me deeply in front of my parents. When she eventually pulled away from me, I could see my mother blushing and my father's mouth hanging open a little bit.

"I got it! I got the scholarship to Arizona!" she exclaimed and then kissed me again. This time the kiss was not as long or as sensual.

"Becky, did you get an athletic scholarship to Arizona to play soccer?" asked my mother.

"YES! YES, I DID!" Becky jumped up and down and then spun around in a circle, raising her arms over her head.

My parents congratulated Becky on her accomplishment. My mother told her how proud she is of her and what an honor it is to receive a Division 1 athletic scholarship. My mom hugged my girlfriend and both giggled again as Becky called out again that she got a scholarship.

I smiled and congratulated Becky. I hugged her and my mom at the same time and kissed my girlfriend on the side of the face. Eventually the hugging and yelling stopped. I watched as my mother grabbed my father by the hand and pull him out of the kitchen, signaling that she'd give us a little privacy.

"I'm so proud of you! Is it a full ride scholarship?"

"Yes! The coach called me today and said my letter should be arriving in a few days. She said that it will cover everything: tuition, housing, and food. I wanted to come by and tell you in person. I can't believe it!"

We chatted a few more minutes. Becky apologized for coming over without letting me know, saying that she wanted it to be a surprise. It turned out that she was dressed in athletic gear because she was meeting a soccer trainer at the local field. I'd met the trainer before when I went with Becky to a practice session. The trainer had played professional soccer and was an alternate on the Olympic team. I walked my girlfriend to the door and kissed her goodbye.

As I was passing through the living room, my parents were still talking about Becky and her scholarship. I told my parents that I was going back up to my room to study and that I'd be leaving soon to meet the guys at the mall.

I was in my room maybe five minutes when I heard a knock on my door and my mother poked her head in. "Can I come in for a minute?" She walked into the room and closed the door, leaning against it.

My mom was wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top which showed enough of her tits. Normally my dick would have gotten hard recalling any of the past few weeks of fucking in her home office or the hotel, but I just couldn't seem to muster the energy to fantasize about that.

"Everything okay, sweetheart? You seem a little bit off."

I don't know how, but my mother can always tell that something was on my mind. "I'm fine," I assured her.

"Are you sure? You look like something's upsetting you," she said a little more insistently.

While my mother could always tell when something was bothering me, I think that her motherly instincts were even stronger now that the two of us are having sex on a semi-regular basis. I knew I would tell her eventually, so there was no sense in delaying the inevitable. I opened my desk drawer and pulled out an envelope I'd retrieved from the mailbox the day before. I handed it to her without saying a word. She opened it and started reading.

"Oh! I'm sorry David. I take it that you haven't told Becky yet?"

"No, I didn't tell her. I was waiting until she heard back from Arizona."

My mother walked over and pulled my head against her belly as she hugged me.

"There's no way I can tell Becky now," I told her, meaning being turned down for a football scholarship at the same school. "I'll wait until she hears about the rest of her applications and see if she gets a scholarship at a school that I get accepted to." What I didn't tell my mom is that Arizona was Becky's number one choice and that there was no way that she'd go anywhere else.

I nudged my mom. She got the hint and stopped hugging me.

"Can I go back to studying please?"

My mother looked down at me and then kissed me on the head. "I'll be available to talk if you need to." Just before she left my room she assured me, "I won't tell your father."

I looked at the books on the desk and thought about being separated from Becky. I'd applied to Arizona State on the off chance that I didn't get into Arizona. I didn't have the strength or skills to play Division 1 football at Arizona, but I thought that maybe if I was accepted to attend college there, I could try out for the team anyways.

The chirping of my phone broke me out of my concentration from studying. Over the last hour I'd decided that my goal would be to study as hard as I could, get into some college and then try to transfer to Arizona for my second year of college.

Hey can we move our date?

Mom and dad want to take me out for dinner to celebrate with my family.

I texted Becky back saying that it was fine. I made sure to congratulate her three more times about her scholarship. I put the phone down and thought about a free evening without my girlfriend. I was meeting the guys in about an hour, but I knew that a few of them had plans with their girlfriends later in the evening.

A sex date with my mom was out of the question. It was the monthly time when she and my father went to the swinger's party to meet old friends and make new ones. I didn't want to spend the evening hanging out with my one single buddy, Josh. I decided to text Brandi, the woman from the adult bookstore.

Hey..are you free tonight?

Brandi and I had started texting a few weeks back, but our schedules never seemed to match. I felt a tinge of guilt asking another woman to go out, but that passed quickly when she responded back.

Yeah. I have to work until eight

Going to a frat party

Want to come?

She included a smiley face and heart emoji in her response. I texted her back telling her I'd go with her. She then asked if I could give her a ride since a friend dropped her off at work. I told her that I'd be happy to pick her up and we agreed that I'd meet her at half-past seven.

I tried to go back to studying, but I really couldn't concentrate. I grabbed my keys and wallet and headed down the stairs. I wasn't supposed to meet the guys for another hour, but I wanted to get out of the house. The downstairs was empty when I walked into the kitchen. Grabbing a drink out of the refrigerator, I headed out to my truck.

It wasn't long before I pulled into the parking lot of the mall by the food court. After buying a cheese steak sandwich, I sat down and started to eat while looking at people. Saturday afternoon was prime MILF gazing time at the mall and it was as good as it got that day. There were at least a half dozen women my mom's age that I'd have sex with.

One of them was wearing yoga pants that showed off her camel toe. What made it all that hotter is that she was towing around two kids, with her oldest son maybe the same age as me. I wondered if he ever thought about bending his mother over and ramming his cock in her. I thought that I'd certainly have sex with her.

"Hey dumbass!" said Ryan.

"I thought you were going to bring Becky," said Ryan's girlfriend, Trisha.

"Becky is at a training session. She said something about having dinner with her parents."

I looked up as Ryan and Trisha sat down across from me. We chatted while I ate my sandwich. My other friends and their girlfriends soon joined us. It seemed that everyone decided to bring their dates with them instead of meeting them after hanging out. I was really hoping that my one single buddy would show up since I was the only one without a date.

I asked why Josh was late since he was the must punctual of all of my friends. Ryan told me that Josh heard that it was going to be a couple's thing, so he decided to pass. So there I was stuck with my friends and their dates all by myself. I try not to roll my eyes when Ryan and Trisha started making out. Those of us who didn't have their mouths otherwise occupied talked about the gang fight that happened at school on Friday.

I made it about an hour before I excused myself and left the happy couples. Ryan was trying to suck Trisha's face off and didn't bother saying goodbye when I left. I jumped in my truck and headed home, finding my sisters and mom on the pool deck talking and eating carry out.

My mother stuck her head in through the back door and told me that there was chicken on the counter. She smiled at me saying that they'd ordered an early dinner since my parents were going out. I told her that I wasn't hungry and that I'd eat some of it later.

I retreated up to my room and flopped down on my bed. I thought about watching porn, but in the end opted for a video game. When I finally looked up from my game, the sun was starting to set and there was a knock on my door. I got up, opened it and in walked my mother. She was dressed in a short skirt and a blouse that showed a hint of her breast implants.

"Your father and I are about to leave." I watched as she closed the door, walking into my room.

My mother walked over to me. Her blue eyes sparkled as she kissed me. It wasn't a motherly kiss, but a tongue-probing, sexual kiss; the kind that she often gave me before getting down on her knees to suck my cock. Alas, all I got was her warm palm on the outside of my shorts.

"Be a good boy while mommy is gone, and I might let you help me in the office tomorrow while your sisters are gone with your dad." My mother playfully bit me on lip before taking a few steps back. "See you tonight, sweetheart. Your father and I should be home after one."

I watched as my mother walked out of my room, her ass wiggling. I know she did it to make my dick hard and that's exactly what happened. I should have been jealous that she was going out to get fucked by strange women and men, but I wasn't.

I'd come to terms with her lifestyle several weeks before. The two of us had a long conversation after fucking. It was the week after the hotel and I'd just finished fucking her in her office. That's when she told me that my father knew about the two of us. I was a little thrown off by the fact that my mother told him. She said they don't have secrets and that she'd told him before meeting me at the hotel for the first time.

I didn't believe her at first when she said that she told my dad. Later that evening, my dad stared at me across the dinner table. It was more than a little uncomfortable until he got a big grin that took up half of his face. He winked at me and then went back to eating. No words were ever exchanged, but there was mutual understanding that I could fuck my mother as long as she wanted me.

I thought that if anyone should be good, it was my mother. The hunger pains in my stomach were accompanied by a soundtrack of growling from my belly. I put down the controller and headed to the kitchen where I found one of my sisters, Ella.

"Some of my friends are coming over to watch movies. Are you going out or hiding in your room all night?" I took that as a not-so-subtle hint that she didn't want me hanging out with her girlfriends.

"Don't worry, I have plans tonight. The guys and I are meeting up." It was a lie, but I doubted she would ask any of my friends it if was true.

I was on my way back to my room with my food as the doorbell rang. Ella went bounding towards the door. I pulled up some porn and watched a video of a supposed mom and stepson. The woman in the video was hot, but the acting was horrible. She was far too young to be the guy's stepmother, but she could suck cock and had great tits.

It was almost a quarter to seven when I changed my shirt and pulled on a pair of jeans. I have to admit that I'd never been to a frat party, so I hoped a collared shirt was okay. I didn't know why I felt guilty about putting on cologne, but I did. I told myself that guilt should not be an issue considering that I fucked my girlfriend one afternoon and then two hours later pumped a load of seed into my mother as she was bent over her desk.

I pushed the thoughts aside and grabbed my wallet and keys. As I passed through the living room on the way to the front door, a friend of Ella's shouted hello to me. Anne had a crush on me since middle school and never passed up the opportunity to stand next to me or talk to me. I picked up the pace, telling my sister that I'd be home at curfew. I successfully made it out of the house without Anne getting within 10 feet of me.

I drove to the bookstore without having to look at my phone. I'd been back once since the night my mother and I had sex at the hotel. It was surprisingly easy to lie to my girlfriend and cancel a date so I could go to a sleazy bookstore to fuck my mom and her friends through a glory hole.

I arrived about twenty minutes before eight. As I walked into the store, I could see Brandi behind the counter. She smiled at me while she rang up a customer. He was an older gentleman, maybe in his 50s, who was buying a couple of porn videos.

"Hi, good to see you. I still have another twenty minutes on my shift. Do want to look around or maybe watch a movie while you wait?"

She held up about a half dozen tokens. I pulled out my wallet, but she wouldn't take any money. She recommended that I use booth six if it was available, noting that it's the cleanest one.

With the tokens in hand, I headed towards the back of the store and the video booths. Luckily booth six was vacant. I walked in and Brandi was right in that the booth was clean, but there also weren't any holes in any of the walls. I also noticed that it was a little smaller than the other booth. I put the tokens in and picked out a lesbian movie without hesitation. If I'd thought about it, I would have realized that I picked it because that was always the type of movie playing in the booth each time I fucked my mother through the glory hole.

I was 15 minutes into the movie when the tokens ran out. I was half hard and wondering about what would happen later. As I walked out of the booth, I saw a couple in their early 30s go into another booth with a black man. I'd perused enough porn in the last several weeks to guess that one or both of them were going to suck his black cock.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Brandi winked at me.

"If you're asking if I watched a movie, the answer is yes. As for enjoying myself, I promise that I was good." I made a show of winking back at her.

About this time a guy in his late 30s came from the back of the store and said hello to both of us. Brandi introduced Jake before saying that she needed to go into the back to change clothes. Brandi walked out from behind the counter wearing a tight pair of jeans and a tight-fitting blouse. I guessed her breasts were C cups.

I watched Brandi's ass as she grabbed a bag from behind the counter and head into the back towards the video booths. I remembered that there was an employee-only area in back and suspected that she was going back there to change. I was lost in thought while looking at sex toys and didn't notice when she came back. When I finally looked up, my dick started to get hard.

Brandi had put on a different fitted top that showed off her tits and a black skirt that covered her ass and not much more. What made my dick hard was her black over-the-knee boots. They added at least four inches to her height and allowed me to look into her brown eyes. I complemented her and said that she looked hot. I instinctively offered to carry her bag, which she allowed me to do.

Brandi yelled out to Jake to have a good night as the two of us headed for the door.

I'd opted to park at the bookstore, so I guided her towards my pickup truck. I opened the door and placed her bag behind the seat. Then I stepped out of the way so she could climb in. She told me to head to the university and that she'd give me directions once we got closer. I asked how work was, looking to make small talk.

"You know, like I've told you before: pervs, freaks and wives looking to suck cock. A typical Saturday night," she said rolling her eyes. "Can I ask you a question, David? How do you know when the four are going to be there?"

"The four?" I asked, confused.

"It's the name that the other employees and I call the MILFs you were there with. They always pick the weekend that I'm working the late shift to bring young men to the store so they can suck their cocks. During the summer they do it on Friday nights and then change to Saturday when college starts."

"I heard one of them say that they were going to be back in two weeks. I waited outside to see if it was true.

Brandi laughed a little while she said, "You're quite the perv."

"I was lurking in the parking lot and noticed four MILFs arriving together. It was the first night that you gave me your number."

Brandi smiled hearing that.

"Do you make a habit of going out on dates with perverts like me?"

"You're the cutest pervert to come into the shop in quite some time."

I smiled hearing that. "Can I ask you a question? Have you ever watched what they do in that booth?"

"Well, since I'm technically working, no. Although I might have been checking to see if a video monitor is working correctly and accidently poked my head into the booth and seen one of them naked and on her knees sucking a cock."

She smiled at me innocently. I didn't buy it and chuckled.

"Do you enjoy it, David?"

Brandi looked at me as she asked me the question and I could feel myself blush. She laughed, pointing out that I turned about three shades of red.

It took about thirty minutes, but soon I was pulling into a parking spot near fraternity row. I ran around the truck and opened the door for her, offering my hand as she climbed out. I didn't look away when she bent over and fished a small plastic bag out of her clothes bag. She mentioned that she needed to give it to one of the guys at the frat. She closed the door to my truck and with her free hand grabbed mine to pull me in the direction of music.

The sidewalk became crowded as we approached the house. Brandi walked past a half dozen people who looked to be in line to get in.

"Pretend like you belong here and that you've been to frat parties before," she whispered in my ear and then kissed the side of my face.

qm2x1798
qm2x1798
854 Followers
12