The Invitation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The big football player started giving me the evil eye as we skipped the line.

"Hey Kevin," Brandi said as the guy acknowledged her.

"Who's he?" The dude really started giving me the eye. It seemed that he was the gatekeeper for the party.

"Lighten up. This is David. If you're a dick to him, you won't get this. You know, the stuff you wanted me to buy you."

Brandi held up a bag that she'd brought from work. The guy took the bag from Brandi and looked inside and smiled. Brandi held out her hand and kicked the side of my leg. It took a second, but I got the idea that I was supposed to hold mine out as well. The bouncer stamped both of our hands and allowed us to pass.

"What was that about? What was in the bag?" I yelled a little since the music inside was loud.

Brandi grabbed my hand and told me, "The bouncer wanted anal lube. Well, technically his girlfriend wants it. You'd be surprised to hear all of the kinks I've learned since I started working there. His girlfriend wants to fuck him in the ass with a strap-on she bought the week before. The lube I gave him has a numbing agent in it."

Brandi pulled me to towards the keg and we each grabbed a red cup full of beer. I looked around and couldn't believe how many people were there. Brandi bumped her cup against mine and downed about half her beer. I didn't drink quite as much as she did, but I had a big gulp. She grabbed my hand and led me around the house introducing me to several of her friends.

We talked with them and a few asked me I what I was studying. I lied and told them that I was thinking about engineering. Brandi looked at me and smiled, thankful that I was keeping up the charade. I'd come clean a few weeks before that I was a senior in high school.

She smiled and asked me to dance. Okay, I'm not the best dancer in the world but it really didn't matter because the makeshift dance floor was full of people. We ended up swaying our hips close to each other as we tried to have a conversation. In the end I just grabbed her.

This time she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the keg, not letting go. With a fresh beer in hand, she led me around the house meeting more people.

Brandi introduced me to a thin brunette: her roommate, Chris. She explained that her roommate had a twin brother who lived in the house and that's why everyone there knew the two of them. I never did get to meet him since we kept circulating.

We finished our beer and then grabbed another, drinking it quickly and then heading out to the dance floor again. Brandi grabbed my hips, pulling my body into her ass as she ground her butt into my crotch. I was half-tempted to grab a fistful of her tits but wasn't certain how she'd react, so I opted to take my free hand and pull her hips deeper into my crotch. We must have danced to a half-dozen songs. She surprised me when she kissed me on the lips.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me by the hand towards the bathroom. As we stood in line, we chatted about her job and school. After what seemed like an eternity in line, the door opened and two girls and a guy walked out smiling.

The woman in front of us was pissed. "Fucking great, guys! We're waiting to pee and you're fucking in the bathroom! Get a fucking room!"

Two more people went in and Brandi was next. "I think that you better wait for me here." She smiled at me and disappeared behind the door. She emerged a few minutes later and motioned for me to go in.

I walked into the bathroom, took a leak and washed my hands. I hoped that Brandi wanted another beer because I got thirsty waiting in line. I walked out and there she was leaning against the wall. With all of the music and the people, there she stood in her boots and short skirt.

"Do you want another..."

I didn't get to finish my sentence because Brandi kissed me. I felt her arms on my back as she pulled me deeper into her kiss. My hands instinctively went to her ass and she didn't stop me. The kiss seemed to last forever, but in reality it only lasted a minute.

"No, I don't want another beer. I want you to take me home."

I looked at her and my heart raced. I grabbed her hand and led her out of the frat house and back to the truck. She kissed me again after I unlocked it and opened the door. This time it was longer, and my hands grabbed both of her firm ass cheeks.

Luckily Brandi only lived about 5 minutes away from the fraternity house, so the drive was quick. She gave me directions that cut through campus and out to the road. I quickly found a place to park and ran around the front of the truck to open her door for her. My mind was racing, wondering if there was more to Brandi's kiss.

I opened the door for her and she thanked me. I told her that I'd grab her bag. She got out of the truck and stood by the sidewalk as I leaned in to grab her bag off of the back seat.

"Nice ass!" she said and whistled at me.

I used the excuse of grabbing her bag to grab a couple of condoms from my glove compartment and discretely pocket them.

Brandi grabbed my hand and led me to her apartment on the third floor. The stairs were not quite wide enough for us to walk up standing next to each other, so she led the way. Honestly, it was part chivalry and part horniness that made me tell her to go first. I wanted to see her ass and those over-the-knee boots, and I wasn't disappointed. I was treated to a great view of the bottom of her ass.

"I hope you enjoyed the view," Brandi smiled at me as she unzipped her bag I was holding and fished out her keys. The lock clicked and she pushed the door open. She looked over her shoulder at me. The twinkle in her eye sent an electrical bolt from my brain to my cock.

I walked into a small apartment with a hodgepodge of furniture; something you would expect from college students. I closed the door behind me. I started to say she has a nice apartment, but I never got the rest of my sentence out since Brandi's tongue was trying to invade my mouth. I instinctively wrapped my arms around her, cupping her small ass.

As she kissed me, I noticed that her hands were fiddling with the zipper on my jeans. "Let's see what the older women like so much," she said breaking off the kiss long enough to breathe before going back to kissing.

My lips were still locked against hers when she got her hand into my jeans and started rubbing my nearly hard cock through my underwear. She broke off the kiss and stepped back half a foot. This allowed her to unbutton my jeans and pull them down. My cock sprang free, now fully erect.

"Holy Fuck! I see why the moms like you!"

Brandi looked me in the eye and dropped to her knees, taking my 10-inch dick in her mouth. I closed my eyes as I felt the warm embrace of her mouth on my flesh pole, while one of her hands stroked me.

"Fuck... that feel's good."

I opened my eyes and looked down. We made eye contact and Brandi held it while she sucked my dick in her living room. I pulled off my shirt and started wiggling out of my shoes, all while Brandi continued sucking me. She eventually let my dick pop out of her mouth. She reached down and pulled her shirt off, exposing medium-sized breasts. They were firm and looked to be shaped like tear drops. I used this as a chance to wiggle out of my jeans and kicked my underwear off as well.

"Let's go." Brandi stood up and grabbed me by the cock.

"Wait a minute," I said as I took off my socks and grabbed the condoms out of my jeans pocket.

She grabbed cock again and led us back to her room. She kissed me again, stroking my cock. I grabbed her ass, this time pulling up the fabric of her skirt.

I was pleasantly surprised to discover that Brandi wasn't wearing panties. Her skin was smooth like my mom's and I suspected that she waxed her pussy. As Brandi stroked my cock, I slid my finger up and down her wet slit. I eventually broke off the kiss and pushed her back onto the bed. I dropped to my knees, locked my mouth onto her pussy lips and started licking from top to bottom. She tasted sweet as I drank her flowing juices.

"Fuck!" she called out. "That's the spot!"

I tickled her swollen clit with my tongue as I inserted a finger into her pussy. Her voice grew louder as I inserted a finger inside, curling it to rub the inside of her pussy. It was a trick my mom had shown me a few weeks before and apparently it worked on other women.

I felt Brandi's hand on the back of my head and looked up to see her grabbing one of her tits. I licked and licked and eventually her body shook.

"OH FUCK!"

As I continued to eat her after her orgasm subsided, I pulled my finger out of her pussy and reached between my legs to find the condoms that I'd dropped on the floor. It took a little bit longer than I'd anticipated, but I was able to get the condom on without taking my mouth off of Brandi.

When I finally did get up from my knees, she looked first at my condom-clad cock and then into my eyes. She reached out with her hand and guided me to her dripping hole. I let her guide me in and then I pushed into her. I took it slow at first, plunging only part way into her. I thought that she's tight like Becky.

Brandi reached behind me, grabbing my ass and pulling me all the way into her. She cried out as all 10 inches of my cock drilled into her tight pussy. I started pulling out and then plunged back into her just before the tip of my cock escaped. I did it again, just as slowly as before. The pace eventually picked up when she grabbed my ass and told me to go faster.

I told her how good she felt and as I started picking up the pace of my thrusts. As I went faster, her moaning and cursing got louder.

"FUUUUUUCCKKKKKK!"

Her entire body shook as she grabbed ahold of my ass, digging her nails into my rear. I could feel her pussy spasm around my thick shaft.

Brandi wrapped her legs around my waist and I could feel the leather of her boots on my back. It took a few awkward moves, but we rolled over and soon she was riding me. I reached up with both of my hands, grabbing handfuls of firm breasts. She leaned forward, crying out again as she rode my dick.

I watched as she leaned back, placing her hands on my thighs. It offered a great view of her bald pussy being split open by my cock. She worked her pussy up and down my shaft. I grabbed the boots for leverage. We never lost eye contact as she rode me through one body shaking orgasm and then another.

"FUUUUCCKKK!"

This time her whole body shook as she rolled off my cock and face down on to the bed.

She was out of breath and panted as she asked me to fuck her more, "Do me from behind."

I climbed on top of her and spread her legs. I looked down at her ass, which was really nice. It was thinner than Becky's but not quite as thin as my Mom's. Either way, I pulled it apart and slid my cock into her again. This time I buried it in Brandi in one swift stroke.

"OH CHRIST!"

I hooked my feet on the inside of Brandi's thighs, feeling the leather texture of her boots. As I'd done several times in the past with my mother, I started sawing in and out Brandi's wet hole faster and faster. This time it was me who cried out as I fucked through Brandi's next orgasm, not stopping as her body shook.

I was getting closer. I sawed in and out of Brandi a few more times before I leaned forward.

"I'm getting close." I was out of breath. "Where do you want it?"

Brandi looked over her shoulder and screamed that she wanted it in her pussy. The pace of my thrusts increased, free with the knowledge that I wouldn't have to pull out. Brandi's body shook again. I thrust in twice more and then felt myself go over the edge. The next thrust unleashed a torrent of seed into the condom. A few more thrusts and soon the end of the condom was filled.

At Brandi's insistence, I rolled off of her and onto my back. That's when she grabbed my cock.

"Nice load of cum there, David."

I watched as she pulled off the condom, letting my cum drip all over my cock like an icing-covered banana. I watched as Brandi dipped her head, extending her tongue. The feel of her warm tongue made my cock twitch. I watched as she lapped, licked and sucked the cum off of my cock.

"You taste good."

She smiled at me and gave me a kiss. She might have had a drop or two of my cum on her lips, but that really didn't bother me. I was used to kissing Becky after she swallowed my load.

"You're still hard!"

"I can stay hard. Do you want a second round?"

She nodded happily and asked, "Do you need another condom?"

"No. I brought two." In short order I was balls deep into her again.

As she rode my cock, she started to unzip the sides of her boots.

"Please leave your boots on. You look fucking hot in them."

At some point Brandi got thirsty and our escapades left the bedroom. I fucked her as she was bent over, looking in the fridge to find some juice. Eventually, she ended up with her back on the kitchen table and her legs spread wide as I buried myself in her dripping pussy.

I bent Brandi over and fucked her doggy style until she screamed at the top of her lungs. I thought the neighbors might call the cops, especially as my load shot deep into her pussy. Like before, she had me pull out.

"I think this load is as big as the last."

She pushed me to towards the couch. As I sat down she gripped the condom, pulling it off and letting my seed drip down my cock. I was so focused on Brandi licking the cum off of my dick that I didn't hear her roommate, Chris, come in. She looked at me, at Brandi, and then my dick.

"Nice dick," Chris said with a laugh.

I watched as Brandi got up, walking over to her roommate. I was surprised when they kissed. The kiss broke and they stepped back.

"Did I get here too late?" Chris didn't stop staring at my still-hard cock.

I was starting to feel like I shouldn't have wasted my energy fucking Brandi a second time. I looked down at my watch, wondering if I had time for a third round. In my head I cursed. It was almost one in the morning and I missed my curfew.

I got up from the couch and walked over to Brandi. I kissed her and whispered in her ear, "I need to go." I didn't expect Chris to reach out and touch my cock. I stepped back a little. "I need to get up early since I'm meeting friends to drive out to the coast." I kissed Brandi again and her roommate got the message.

I watched as Chris ran her fingers up and down Brandi's swollen pussy. "Don't worry. I'll clean up Brandi's pussy if I you really have to leave."

I watched as Chris started stripping off her clothes as she walked down the hallway.

Brandi grabbed my cock. She stroked my half-hard shaft and said, "I'm certain Chris would be up for a threesome."

I stopped her from getting down on her knees and sucking my cock. "I really do have to go," I said and started putting on my clothes.

"Maybe next time..."

It was more of a declaration that a question. I kissed her deeply and pulled her naked body against mine. We kissed for another minute and then I dressed and showed myself to the door.

I jumped into the truck and headed home. I stopped along the way to grab a drink, feeling how dehydrated I was from all the exercise.

As I stopped at a traffic light a few blocks from my house, I realized that my parent's were a few cars in front of me. I thought that I was about to be caught coming in after curfew. I went up to the next street and turned right. I figured that if I took about ten minutes to get home that maybe my parents would end up in bed for one final fuck and wouldn't notice me coming in late.

I tiptoed into the dark house after unlocking the front door. I was about to head to the stairs when a light came on in the living room. My mother was sitting on the couch in a dress that showed a little bit too much cleavage, at least if my younger siblings saw it. She got up, walked over and took a big sniff of me.

"It's after curfew and you smell of beer and perfume." My mother looked at me. "We'll talk after church." With that she walked upstairs and left me to lock up the house.

12