The Irish Glen Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nancy I will tell you just this once, I know just about everything you have been doing. I have read every thing on your computer. I will have divorce papers waiting in the hands of a Deputy by the main entrance to the ranch tomorrow at five. Also there will be every thing you own that is in this house. That includes clothing jewelry and your car. You have your own accounts, your name is already off our joint accounts and all our credit cards have been closed. I don't want to ever hear from you or see you again. Now get out of my house and out of my life."

That was over 18 months ago and I knew I was over the hurt. She was a sick woman. She begged me through my attorney to forgive her. It never happened.

The three of us spent a lot of time together. Sally, Pat, and I, and often Peg. Pat and I grew very close. I loved every second of it too.

Finally I was well enough to leave, I had been there two weeks, all the stitches were out and I was fully recovered. We all sat and talked it over. I looked at the three women dearest to me in the world. I told them I really didn't want to leave them. A tear ran from my eye as I looked at Pat. "The first thing I want to do is to give Dear Aunt Peggy this little check for taking care of me when she didn't know if I could ever pay her. Here."

"Ham! I can't take this, this says ONE MILLION DOLLARS! This is too much."

"Well Dear Girl, would you take a week of my pay?"

"That would be reasonable."

"That is what you have in your hand, dear."

"Really?"

"I have several choices to make tonight regarding my future. I want to set a trap for the person who wants to kill me. I think that if I announce my engagement to Pat it would force them to move. I want it to be a short engagement. If pat would agree, I want to take her to Tampa and let her pick out an engagement and wedding ring set. Will you do that?"

"Is that necessary? We don't have to go that far just to fool them." I reached out and took her hand.

"First I have to say that I know I will have no future without you as a big part of it. I want you to really marry me. I love you Pat."

"Oh! Ham, Yes, Yes, I will marry you. I do love you."

I looked at Sally, "Are you good with that girl?"

"Yes, I sure am. Aunt Peg and I have been wondering how long it would take the two of you to figure out that you loved each other."

"Darn, I thought I hid it pretty darn well."

"Ham, dear man, you have looked like a love sick puppy for the last two weeks." Said Peg, "And Pat is no better. Sometimes I have thought I would scream if I heard her tell me how wonderful Ham is one more time."

"Was I really that bad?"

"Not really, I happen to agree with you." The sisters hugged and kissed each other and Sally gave me a really nice kiss too.

Sally looked at her mother, "Momma, did you know Ham is wearing a gun?"

"Yes dear, I noticed that, I was going to ask about it."

I looked Pat in the eye, "I am licensed to carry it. I have too much respect for you to wear it if I didn't. Do you want to see it?"

"If you say it is true, that is as good as gold to me, dear."

I looked at Sally, "Girl I have heard you like horses. Is that correct?"

"No, I LOVE horses."

"Well, that's good, I have the sweetest little roan mare on my ranch I have ever seen. She is a three year old, very pretty and every one of the hands loves her, they all call her Sweet Pea. She's too small for any of the men to ride for very long so I am going to give her to you. You will have to take care of her and see that she gets her exercise every day."

"MOMMA! Did you hear?"

"Yes Dear I sure did, that's a big responsibility. Are you sure you want it?"

"Yes, yes, yes, I do, I do. I do want it. But how will I get out there to ride her?"

I grinned at her mother, "Sally, Dear, I hope you will be living there very soon."

"What?"

"Yes, your momma and I need you to be with us. OK? I have what I think is a very nice five bedroom house with a screened in pool and all. Best of all it is only a half a mile from the stables and I'll teach you how to drive my golf cart back and forth."

"Wow!"

I looked at my fiancée and said, "How soon can we be married?"

"Tomorrow."

"That's a short engagement alright."

"Hey no one else has to know, we can announce it will be in a week or less to put the pressure on your killers, but I don't want to wait, do you?"

"Tomorrow it is then! If you can get off in the morning we can fly up to Tampa and go to the jewelers and be back before noon. Then I know some people in the County government and we should be able to get our blood tests and license pretty quick."

"I can guarantee we will." my love said.

"I'll stay here tonight and then we can drive to the ranch and get my plane and fly to Tampa. We'll just give every one at the ranch a quick story that we are engaged."

"Turk and the others I questioned will recognize me."

"Maybe, but I doubt it. Let your hair down, put on a little more makeup and wear a dress and heels and you look totally different than the bitch in the deputy uniform."

She giggled and grinned at me. "Slutty or classy?"

"Mmmm, let's see, why don't you go for classy. You are going to have to live there for the rest of your life."

"My God, you are right, I can save the slutty for just you."

The next morning we were in the air by eight and back by eleven thirty. We breezed through the paper work and were married at Peg's house in a private ceremony. Sally spent the night with Aunt Peg and we went to a Motel in Port Charlotte for our Honeymoon. We had a nice dinner and walked hand in hand to our room. I sat and watched her undress. She didn't really tease, it was so erotic for me watching her she didn't need to do anything to get me aroused. Her eyes never left mine and I stood and walked to her and kissed her and held her tight when she was down to her bra, panties, garter belt and hose. I released her and started undressing my self. Neither of us were self conscious about our bodies. I loved the way she looked and she had seen me at my worst. When she was nude she walked to me and kissed me, she took my hand and led me to the bed. She lay on the bed and held her arms open to me. I lay beside her and took her gently in my arms. "This is where you belong, girl, where have you been?"

"Looking for you Darling." I kissed her tenderly and with all the love I felt for her. She sighed. I kissed her again with lust and desire. She crushed her mouth to mine. "Now, I need you now." she whispered, "Right now." I moved over her and felt her legs spread to accept my body. Her hand moved between us and guided my cock to it's new home. I entered her slowly. She was wet, hot and ready for me. I couldn't believe she was as turned on as I was. I slipped all the way inside her until my pelvis hit hers. I pulled back out and plunged back to her depths. I wanted to prolong the glorious feeling of being inside her. I couldn't control my body. It went out of control with the waves of ecstasy that flooded through my body. I totally lost it. I fucked her like a wild man, I wanted to be sweet and gentle, instead I thrust in and out like a crazed animal. I was swamped by the urge to breed with this wonderful female. Planting my seed deep inside her was my only goal. I stiffened as I spurted pulse after pulse into her womb. I didn't want it to be this way. I fell on the bed beside her. I tried to kiss her and she pulled away.

"Oh! God Pat, I didn't hurt you. I, I didn't mean it. I just lost it. I love you so damn much my lust carried me away. Please forgive me, please."

"No, I have nothing to forgive you for, Lover, you were magnificent. I have never known what it meant to be ravished before. Now I know. I loved it. I hope our loving is not like that all the time but I loved it. Damn you are a beast. A delightful and wonderful beast."

I pulled her to me and held her tight. I told her I loved her with all my heart and soul. I pulled the covers over us and cuddled her to me. She snuggled right up to me. "I love you my dearest husband, that was wonderful loving, really wonderful."

We rested for almost an hour and then we started exploring each other's bodies. We kissed each other everywhere. She had a perfect body. Mature, but not in anyway past her prime. I found her nipples with my fingers then with my mouth. They were perfect in every way. I kissed my way across her belly and looked up as she watched me kiss her. I found her sweet pussy. She lay open to me. I licked from the sweet bottom and into the tasty top. I found her clit and she paused her sweet purring and just whispered, "Oh yes!"

I worked my tongue inside her pussy and lapped at her juices. I licked and sucked on every little wrinkle and fold in her inner lips and explored with my probing tongue as deep as I could get inside her love tunnel. I took my time and went over everything at least twice to be sure I didn't miss anyplace. I gave special attention to her little clitoris hidden beneath a little hood of skin. She was hard to hold still after I played with her clit for a while.

I moved down and smooched my way to her little puckered hole. She jumped when I poked the tip of my tongue inside a ways. I licked all around it as she squirmed. I put my tongue as far in it as I could and wiggled it as hard as I could. She jerked and shook. Her fluids gushed from her vagina and I hurried to slurp them up. She lay still for a moment and I moved up beside her. I gently kissed her lips. Her eyes flew open. She softly smiled at me and said, "Your ex-wife was totally insane. You are unbelievable. I love you and your turn is next. I will never let you go."

We soon fell asleep and didn't awaken until morning. We got dressed and hurried to Pat's house. Sally and Peg rushed out to meet us. They wanted to go to my house. We all loaded in my big SUV and headed off. I looked over at my sweet wife. "Dear, I think we can take a tour of the ranch first, then see our house and after that we can go to the stables for a second or two if we have time." I was watching Sally's face in the mirror. Her head dropped in disappointment. I couldn't stand it, "Well maybe we can go to the stables before the house." Her head jerked up. We were on the ranch when I saw her looking out at all the horses and I stopped at the stables. We all piled out and Sally ran to the fence. "Where is she, where is Sweet Pea?"

I said, "Right behind you." She turned and saw Turk holding the little mare. I handed Sally a lump of sugar. She put her hand out with the sugar and the gentle soft lips of the mare brushed her hand as she took the sugar. The horse lifted her head and stretched out to nuzzle Sally's cheek. Sally threw her arms around the mare's neck and cried. She looked up and ran to me and hugged and kissed my cheek. "Poppa Ham! I love her, she is beautiful. Oh! She has a new saddle too!"

"Sally this dried up old man here is Turk, the Boss of this ranch. He wants to go for a ride with you and Sweet Pea. I'll help you up on Sweet Pea while he gets his horse."

"I don't need any help." She was on the mare's back in a second. Her face was beautiful as she smiled at her mother and her aunt. I adjusted her stirrups. I think the smile on my face was as broad as it gets.

Turk rode up and smiled at Sally, "Let's go girl. We'll start out at a walk. You look like you know what you are doing." We watched as they rode off. Sally's pigtails flopping up and down. They walked, then trotted away from us. Then they turned and galloped down a cross trail. They stopped and talked for a bit. Then they turned toward us and Sally's legs flew out to each side as she kicked Sweet Pea in the ribs. Sally flew past us lying along they mare's back screaming "Go Girl, GO!" Turk was trailing along behind them laughing his head off. He slid to a stop beside us. "Look at her go! Ain't nothing' I can teach her. They are bonded already; I have never seen that little horse run like that before. Damn look at them go!" Sally swung Sweet Pea around and headed back. Then she jumped off the horse and hugged its neck. They walked back toward us with the horse nuzzling the girl's cheek. Sally was talking softly to the little horse.

When they reached us Sally handed Sweet Pea's reins to Turk. "Thank you Uncle Turk, I love her." She kissed the soft muzzle and whispered to the horse, she turned and walked to us. "Let's go see the ranch."

We drove up the road past the Stables, I pointed out the big grove of old huge oak trees. "That is where the ranch house is located. Up ahead is the Orange juice plant. See all the trailers waiting to be loaded with juice. These are farm trailers loaded with oranges waiting to be processed. You can see down this road is the hog ranch. The pulp and rinds from the oranges are mixed with grain we grow and it is fed to the hogs.

We won't go down there today, the smell is hard to take and it seems to stay with you for hours and hours. We have several thousand hogs at any one time. Down the next road ahead on the left is the Methane gas plant and the generator building and steam plant. The waste from the pigs is piped to the Methane plant and it is processed and made into a gas. The gas is piped to the generator plant and makes all the power for the ranch, the irrigation system, and the meat packing plant. We even usually have excess power we sell to the power company. We sold them several million dollars worth last year. On the right over there is the meat packing plant and the smoke house. We have our own brands of sausage and smoked hams, plus we produce items under private store labels.

There are a lot of trucks waiting to be loaded here too. The bones, hides and other parts from the hogs and cattle are ground up and dried. Some is mixed into the pig food but we have a lot left over. We want to use it for fish and maybe frog food.

We'll cut down this road through the pasture land and you can see the animals." Pat looked over at me, "Ham, I never knew all this was here. This is a huge industrial installation as well as a ranch."

"Hey look!" yelled Sally, "Buffalo!"

"Yeah, girl, we run about a thousand head of buffalo right now. Up there on the right is one of our cattle herds. They are about ready to ship north to the feedlots for fattening."

We rode in silence for a while then I pointed out the orange groves in the distance. They stretched as far as you could see.

Peg said, "Ham, is all that yours?"

"Yes, Sis, is sure is. There are 5,000 acres of groves now with more under development. The whole ranch is thirty square miles, roughly six miles long and five miles across. That is a little over 19,000 acres all-together. What you see over here is something I am very proud of, our worker's village."

"This looks like an upscale housing development." Exclaimed my wife. "What are the lots? About an acre?"

"Yes, dear, that is exactly what they are. Over there are the apartments for the single workers and some of our retired folks. When people work for me they can elect to have part of their pay deducted for company housing. As they stay longer and longer they gain equity in the house until at the end of twenty years they own the house free and clear. Electric and water is free."

Ham! This place is beautiful! The landscaping is fabulous. Everything is so neat and clean. I can't believe this. These are two to three hundred thousand dollar estates anywhere else."

"Well, we have our own construction crews too. We are always building something. The workers maintain everything. They insist everyone keeps things nice. People who were retiring, or had to leave for one reason or another have sold several back to the company. They have the option to sell to anyone they want after twenty years of service."

"Does the little General Store belong to you too?"

"Yes, but it is leased to one of our retirees. Residents have a card and they get a nice discount. The guy running it gives the residents of the big trailer park down the road a discount card also, but not as big. He wants to double the size of the store. He is talking about putting in a beauty/barber shop and maybe a Pizzeria and a couple other shops too. My housekeeper and cook do almost all our shopping here now."

We drove back to the house. The house was virtually new. I had totally remodeled it after the divorce. I wanted a complete change. The pool and patio were new as was the Master suite. I told everyone that as we drove. This would be a complete new start for Pat and Sally. Not a thing was left from my first marriage. I told her she was free to change anything she wanted to change, except me. Pat laughed, "I don't see a major make over there. I kinda like you as you are."

They all loved the house. The pool had a grotto featuring a waterfall and lots of plantings. The master suite also opened on to the patio and pool. There was a huge walk in closet for each of us. Her was the biggest by far. Her dressing area was large too. Pat hugged me, "This closet is bigger than my bedroom. How will I fill it all?"

"Fredrick's of Hollywood and Victoria's Secret."

Peg laughed at us, "I think this man wants you pregnant but I don't think, from all the shoe racks, that he plans to keep you barefoot."

"I think we are already working on the first part." I said, "Are we?"

"Yes, Dear Man, we certainly are."

Peg looked at Pat, "How long have you been off the pill?"

Pat smiled and blushed, "Over a week."

"What, you decided to have his baby then?"

Pat smiled at me and nodded. "Yes, I knew then I would try."

"Really," Peg asked, "you wanted him then?"

"When I saw a handsome, intelligent, sexy, zillionaire walk by I just went for it."

"Really, you didn't know all that stuff then."

"I knew the handsome, sexy part and that is enough, the rest is just gravy."

I had to love that girl.

She loved the master bath too. It featured a very large shower and a huge whirlpool tub.

Pat and several of her fellow officers from the Sheriff's Department looked over the ranch and decided that at the house was the best spot for the trap. There was only one ideal spot, my home office. It was the only room in the house that was open for a long-range rifle shot. Infrared detection gear was set up to cover the area the shot would have to be fired from. All the approaches to the house were covered too. Monitors were set up in a spare bedroom. Men with night vision goggles would be in position to capture the shooter if possible. Taps were put on my ex-wife's residence and on the phone of Farrell Thompson.

It was about eight o'clock that night when I got a call on my new private line. It was the chief investigator for the Sheriff. He told me he had a tape he wanted me to hear.

I listened as I heard Nancy tell someone to do it tonight or never see her again. He said, "Honey I'm really scared. I think this is just too easy. I know I scouted this out last night. I could see him clear as a bell working on his computer. I was over a mile away and that big spotting scope you bought brought him in clear as a bell. I will have to get in with in 200 yards tonight though to be sure of a clean kill."

"Sugar, you can do it, then we will be together living in luxury for the rest of our lives. I can't wait to fuck you when you get home to me. Hurry, You can get away. They won't hear you with that silent muffler on your bike. Don't forget to throw the muffler away on your way home to me."

"I'm still scared."

"Then don't ever come back here. I'll get someone else to do it if you don't love me."

"No, I'll do it. I'll do it tonight. Be ready to get out of town."

"Oh! Sugar, hurry back to me. I need you so bad."

"Well that is the recording, what do you think?"

"I think he wants to get laid tonight."

"Yeah! The bitch stuck it to him. He'll try tonight. We will keep you posted on his movements. I think she will try and bug out before he gets back. If he is successful she can always say she got scared. I think she already has a plan to get rid of him. She has to do it to feel safe."