The Ishtar Institute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the stream slowed to a trickle and then just drips. The cup was full to the brim and there was a big puddle on the stage between Jane's feet. She stood there, afraid to move in case she spilled even more.

Dr. Vasilov passed her a lid. Jane screwed it on and handed the warm jar back to him. He held it up for the audience to see. "An excellent specimen ... even if our volunteer did get a bit carried away. Get some paper towels and clean up your mess, Jane."

"Yes ... yes, sir."

The orderly passed her a roll of towels.

Without a second thought Jane dropped to her hands and knees and started scrubbing the floor. Her ass was up in the air for and her tits were hanging down. She was crying openly now, tears pouring down her cheeks, and snot dripping from her nose. She felt so weak and helpless. Dr. Vasilov could make her do anything and Jane was powerless to stop him.

"Stand up, Jane," Dr. Vasilov said.

She rose slowly to he feet. She didn't even try to cover herself with her hands anymore. There wasn't any point. She was defeated.

"Tell me how you're feeling right now," Dr. Vasilov said.

"I'm so embarrassed. I hate standing here in front of everyone! I want to put my clothes back on! I want to go home!"

"Well," he said, "I'm afraid we can't let you leave just yet. You haven't had your exam yet."

"My ... my exam?"

Dr. Vasilov turned to the audience. "Would any of you gentlemen be willing to assist? Dr. Stoddard, perhaps?"

Stoddard got up out of his seat and adjusted his tie. "I'd be happy to, Dr. Vasilov. What would you like for me to do?"

"For many female patients the most stressful part of a visit to the doctor is the pelvic exam. Even though they rationally understand the benefits of the procedure, their excessive sense of modesty often interferes with its proper execution. If you don't mind, Dr. Stoddard, I'd like for you to run Dr. Reston here through a typical pelvic examination so we can observe how protheramine streamlines the process."

He turned to Jane. "Lie down on the examination table and put your feet in the stirrups."

"Oh ... no, no ... please ...!" Jane pleaded.

"Hurry up, now." The senior physician clapped his hands. "Don't keep Dr. Stoddard waiting."

* * *

Jane was shaking as she climbed up on the table. The top was bare vinyl, not even a sheet of paper to lie on. Jane eased herself down on her back, and rested her bare feet in the cold metal stirrups. Her legs were spread wide apart, giving every man in the room a perfect view of her private parts.

Vasilov put his hand on her bare shoulder. "Now Jane," he said, "I should warn you. It's not uncommon for some women to become sexually aroused during a pelvic exam under the influence of protheramine. It's a perfectly natural response to having your genitals touched. So, if it should happen to you, don't become alarmed."

Dr. Stoddard sat down on a rolling stool and positioned himself between Jane's open thighs. He pulled on a pair of latex gloves. "Well now, let's see what we have here," he said with a chuckle.

Very gently he began touching Jane's pussy. He spread her outer lips, exposing her slit for everyone to see. "Both inner and outer labia are of normal size and coloration'" he said. "No sign of any abnormality or infection."

Oh, God ... Jane could actually feel herself getting wet! Vasilov had planted the seed by saying it was a natural response! She felt a warm tingling sensation anywhere Stoddard's fingers touched. It was bad enough being on display like this, but the thought that she was becoming aroused by it! Oh, it was too awful to contemplate!

Delicately Stoddard pulled back the hood of Jane's clit, baring the head. "Urethral opening appears normal, he said. "No evidence of any bladder infection. Clitoris is slightly larger than average ... and erect! I think our test subject is enjoying herself!"

Laughter rippled through the audience. Stoddard slowly stroked his finger up and down the hardening shaft of Jane's clit. She bit her lip and curled her toes. It was all she could do not to moan in response.

"Is Dr. Stoddard right, Jane?" Dr. Vasilov asked. "Are you feeling aroused?"

She swallowed hard. "Y ... yes."

"Could you describe what you're experiencing for us, please?"

"My ... my pussy is getting ... wet. Please don't make me say these things!"

"Come, come ... the natural female sexual response is nothing to be ashamed of! You're experiencing vaginal lubrication and what else?"

"My clitoris ... my clit is hard. And my nipples are erect."

Dr. Vasilov turned back to the audience. "The advantages of using protheramine to induce a state of sexual arousal in female patients should be obvious. It makes the subject much less inhibited, and the natural lubrication that results allows the internal exam to proceed much more smoothly."

"You may touch your breasts if you'd like." Dr. Vasilov said to Jane.

Almost automatically, Jane raised her hands to her tits and began fondling them. Her nipples were so sensitive. She rolled them between her thumb and forefinger and a shudder of pleasure traveled down her naked body. My God, what was she doing? An hour ago, she'd been finishing her rounds out on the ward, and now here she was openly playing with her tits in front of her colleagues!

Stoddard's fingers left Jane's rock-hard clit and traveled downwards. "Perineum is firm and healthy," he said, and then he touched the pink pucker of Jane's butthole.

"Oh!" she said, jumping.

"Anus is sound as well, showing no signs of inflammation or distension."

Jane watched in horror, as he squeezed a dollop of KY jelly onto his index finger. "Now just relax a bit ...."

"Oh, no ... please don't ... ahhh!"

Slowly Dr. Stoddard pushed his gloved finger up inside her ass. Jane's violated sphincter spasmed in protest. She glanced frantically at the audience. They were all smiling, clearly enjoying seeing her humiliated like this.

Stoddard wiggled his finger deeper. "Have you ever had anal sex, Reston?"

Jane didn't even try to fight it. The words just spilled out of her mouth.

"A few times. When I was in college."

"Why don't you tell us about it?"

"My boyfriend and I had been to a party. Afterwards, he didn't have a condom, so I let him ... you know ...."

"That was your first time? What happened the other times?"

"It didn't mean anything! It was just this thing we did sometimes. He liked ... being in control of me ...."

Stoddard's finger was all the way up inside her. He moved it around, touching Jane in places she hadn't been touched in years. She trembled on the examining table.

"He liked dominating you?" Dr. Vasilov asked her.

"Yes," she admitted.

"And you liked being dominated?"

It was Jane's deepest, darkest secret. A six-week interlude during her junior year that she pretended had never happened. What had started with a simple missing condom had ended up with her regularly getting pounded up the ass.

It had been humiliating, but Jane had gotten into it.

She had liked the feeling of surrender. The feeling of being helpless and out of control, just like what she was feeling right now. It was horrible being naked and exposed in front of her colleagues at the institute, having her ass penetrated and her clit played with.

It was horrible and awful, but Jane loved it so much. She squirmed in pleasure on the examination table. She knew some of it was caused by the drug in her bloodstream, but some of it was caused by her own slutty impulses.

"Now then, let's check your cervix." Stoddard said. Without removing his finger from her ass, he turned his other hand palm up, and slipped two fingers deep inside her vagina. Jane was so wet they slid straight in as smooth as silk. She drew her breath in sharply though her teeth ... oh, it felt so good to finally have something inside her pussy!

Gently he palpated the entrance to her womb.

"The patient's cervix is completely normal," he said, "She should have no trouble carrying a baby to term."

Carrying a baby to term. The phrase sent all sort of weird thoughts ricocheting through her addled brain. Jane had always been super-careful about birth control -- even in college she had been so career-focused there was no way she was going to risk fucking it all up by getting pregnant.

But right now, doped up on protheramine, the idea of being impregnated seemed perfectly reasonable.

A heady realization of her fertility washed over her. She was young and healthy, practically begging to be bred. A little squirt of semen would be all it would take. And it was the fertile time in her cycle. Right now, somewhere in her tummy there was an egg inside her, waiting for a wriggling sperm.

She flashed back to how content Erica Andrews had looked when Jane had walked in on her--her round, full belly, her large breasts heavy with milk. If Jane let this demonstration go on, that would be her in a few months. No longer a hard-driven young doctor--a mommy.

Stoddard's fingers made a squishing noise as he moved them around inside her pussy.

"Oh, God!" Jane moaned.

"Are you all right, Jane?" Dr. Vasilov said.

She shook her head from side to side.

"No, I'm not all right. I'm ... I'm very aroused."

"It feels good ... being touched like that?"

Jane raised her head off the headrest and looked down between her legs. Stoddard's gloved hand rested lightly on her pubic mound, his thumb just brushing against her erect clit.

"Yesssssss ...."

Im going to ask you another question, Jane," Dr. Vasilov said. "And remember you need to answer honestly. Good girls always answer honestly. Do you want to be impregnated right now?"

The answer spilled from her lips.

"I want that so bad. And Kevin has done such a good job of getting my pussy ready. I really need a cock inside me right now."

I'm glad to hear that you feel that way, Jane," Dr. Vasilov said. "Because I think there are a number of men in this room who are eager to inseminate you. Perhaps we should start with Dr. Valentine? Ben, would you impregnate Dr. Reston, please?"

Ben Valentine climbed up on the stage. Jane couldn't deny that she'd occasionally fantasized about something like this. Not him getting her pregnant, obviously, but the two of them hooking up. She could see the hard line of his cock showing through his scrubs. He wanted her as much as she wanted him

Without any ceremony he pulled his pants down exposing his cock and balls. He was longer than she would have guessed, his jutting erection bobbing up and down as he shuffled forward to stand next to her. The tip was shiny with pre-cum

Jane turned her head to one side, opened her mouth and licked her lips. The invitation was obvious. She took a perverse pride in her ability as a cocksucker. It wasn't a skill that men expected a woman like her to possess. It had been so gratifying at the endocrinology conference in Vegas to see the surprise on her hook-up's face when she'd dropped to her knees in his hotel room and started blowing him.

Ben was looking just as surprised right now. Jane used the tip of her cunning little tongue to probe the slit at the end of his cock. He was so ready to fuck her. He was so hard he was throbbing. Jane was careful not to take the blowjob too far. She didn't want him to cum just yet, although the idea of Ben's big beautiful cock shooting its full load all over her face was delicious to contemplate.

But if Dr. Valentine was going to put a baby in her, he needed to cum in her cunt not on her face, and Jane wanted that so bad, it was practically an ache.

"Are you ready now, Jane?" Dr. Vasilov asked.

She was a good girl, so she had to answer honestly.

"I'm ready."

She had thought Ben would take her first, but instead Kevin Stoddard stood up, unzipped his fly, and took his dick out. He was just as hard as Ben and even thicker. He grabbed Jane's ankles and lifted her bare feet out of the stirrups.

"Oh God," Jane said.

So many things were happening at once it was hard to pay attention.

Stoddard rubbed the meaty head of his cock between her pussy lips and pushed it inside.

"I always suspected you were a whore at heart, Reston" he said.

Jane nodded vigorously. She was a whore. A filthy cock-sucking whore. And Kevin was sticking his bare cock in her unprotected pussy. Her fertile unprotected pussy.

She moaned loudly around the cock in her mouth. This was the first time Jane had sucked someone off while she was being fucked. She felt like such a slut. She glanced over at the audience. Her male colleagues were all watching intently. After Ben and Kevin finished, they were going to take turns with her too. With a dozen loads of hot cum in her cunt there was no way she wouldn't get pregnant.

Kevin Stoddard started pounding her harder, really riding her. Her bare feet flopped helplessly up in the air. The protheramine had robbed her of all willpower. This was total, absolute domination. All she could do was lie there and submit, let her mouth and pussy be used by Ben and Kevin's thick cocks. The once-professional Dr. Reston had been reduced to a creature of pure sexual need--a collection of eager wet holes.

It was all too much. She was going to cum. She was going to cum on stage in front of everyone. She tried to warn the men that she was close, but Ben's cock in her mouth made it impossible to talk.

"Mmph ... gonna... UMPH ...," was all she could manage.

She came anyway, jerking and shuddering. Seeing her orgasm tipped Stoddard over the edge and he came too. Jane actually felt him throb and the ensuing wet gush. He was pumping her full, emptying his heavy balls into her twitching cunt. She stared up at him in amazement, shocked that what had started as a simple medical demonstration had come to this.

When Kevin finished, he pulled out, surrendering his spot between her thighs to Dr. Valentine. Ben didn't hesitate. In a few seconds he mounted her too, ramming his hard cock deep in Jane's cum-filled pussy.

Stoddard came up to her head, and offered her his cock to clean up. She submissively licked him clean, intoxicated by the musky taste of her own cunt on his softening dick.

Ben was pounding away, playing with Jane's titties as he fucked her. The rest of her colleagues lined up on the stage with their dicks out. Jane had sometimes fantasized about taking part in a gang bang but never thought it would happen like this.

Dr Vasilov went last

"That will do, Dr. Reston," he said after he shot off inside her. "You can get dressed now."

* * *

Jane continued to work at the institute all through her pregnancy. She grew accustomed to regularly performing sexual favors for her colleagues--dropping to her knees in a quiet corner to give a man a blow job, or stripping off in an empty room so a group of her coworkers could ride her.

This went on even after her belly got round and her breasts grew heavy with milk.

Eventually as her due date was drawing close, Jane went on medical leave and checked into the institute hospital as a patient. She was given a private room, ironically the same room where she'd met Erica Andrews on the day of the fateful protheramine demonstration.

She was standing at the window stark naked, looking out at the brown scrubby hills, when she heard a light rap at her door.

A dark-haired woman in scrubs and a lab coat walked In.

"Dr. Reston?"

"That's me."

The young woman advanced and extended her hand.

"I'm Becca ... ah ... Dr. Stewart. Is everything ok?"

Her eyes flicked downward, taking in Jane's nakedness

"I'm just feeling kind of restless. I'm more comfortable without anything on. I think I'm getting close."

"Have you been having any discharge?"

Jane shook her head.

"No, but my breasts have been leaking."

"Can you show me?"

Jane pressed down on her full tits. Two drops of yellowish milk appeared from the tips of her thick blunt nipples, and trickled down onto her swollen belly.

"Oh!" Jane said. "That feels good."

"You do know that expressing milk can sometimes bring on labor...," Becca commented.

Jane nodded. She knew.

"And masturbating can too," she added playfully.

Dr. Stewart's cheeks flushed bright red.

"Ah ... and have you been ...?"

"All the time," Jane confirmed. "I'm so horny."

"I expect your hormones are over the place," the doctor offered.

"You're very pretty," Jane said, out of the blue. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Actually, I'm married," Becca answered. "But I don't see what difference that makes."

"Do you have good sex with your husband?" Jane asked, her eyes shining. "Does he have a nice cock?"

"As a matter of fact, he does," Becca confirmed. "And I suppose we do have a good sex life ... but that's immaterial ...."

Jane grabbed the doctor by the wrist and guided her hand between her legs. "Feel how wet I am!"

Dr. Stewart's eyes went wide.

"Dr. Reston! This is highly inappropriate!"

"Have you ever had sex with another woman?" Jane asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"No. I can't ... we shouldn't ...."

"You'll enjoy it! I promise. I take care of the guys all the time."

Jane started tugging at the doctor's lab coat, slipping it off her shoulders.

Despite her reservations, Dr. Stewart didn't resist. To tell the truth she'd always had lesbian fantasies, and Jane Reston was remarkably pretty.

"Maybe I can fool around just a little," the dark-haired doctor said. "But I really need to finish my rounds ...."

"I'll be quick! I promise," Jane said.

She pulled off the top of Dr. Stewart's scrubs. All Becca had on underneath was a gray sports bra, and her nipples were already showing hard through the stretchy fabric.

"You have really pretty breasts," Jane said.

"Thank you ... ah!"

The latter exclamation was caused by Jane bending over to kiss Becca's tits.

Dr. Stewart stood completely still with her hands down at her sides, and let Jane hike up her bra to expose her breasts. Now instead of kissing her nipples through the gray fabric, Jane could nibble and suck on them directly.

"Oh! Oh my ...," Becca said, throwing her head back.

"You see!" Jane said triumphantly. "I knew you'd like it."

Dr. Stewart seemed baffled that things between her and Jane had come so far so fast. When she'd stopped to check in on the pregnant woman, she never imagined that she'd wind up making out with her, but there was something about Jane's demeanor that was irresistible.

A fertility goddess! That's what she was like! With her swollen belly and full breasts, Jane was just like Ishtar initiating a new acolyte into her sacred cult.

Jane slipped her hand inside the front of Becca's scrubs, down inside her panties.

"You're as wet as I am!" Jane smiled

The pregnant woman's eager fingers found the young doctor's hard clit and began stroking it.

Becca returned the favor. The two women stood by the window of the hospital room, slowly masturbating each other. Shyly Becca kissed Jane in the lips.

"You can't tell anyone about this ever!" Becca whispered hoarsely. "I could lose my job."

Jane nodded. "It will be our secret."

Her tits were leaking again, thick rivulets of milk flowing from her hard nipples and dripping onto her belly

"You should take off the rest of your clothes," Jane announced. "So you don't get milk on them."

Becca nodded. It was a good idea. She took a step back and stripped off the bottom of her scrubs along with her bra and panties.

She was naked now, except for her tennis shoes and wristwatch, and her slim athletic body made quite a contrast with Jane's fecund curves. Her skin was a shade darker than Jane's, and she had the pronounced tan lines of a seasoned runner. Between her legs was a thick thatch of black pubic hair.

Becca took the elastic out of her pony tail and shook her dark hair out long and loose over her freckled shoulders.