The Ishtar Institute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I taste your milk?" She asked shyly.

"I'd love that," Jane said sitting down on her bed and crossing her legs tailor-fashion. "Come lie down and put your head in my lap."

Becca did as she was told, letting her legs fall open as Jane offered her a dripping tit.

The young doctor pursed her lips and latched on instantly, nursing eagerly as Jane stroked her forehead and made cooing noises.

"There, there ... that's a good girl ...."

Jane played with Becca's own tits for a while, teasing the doctor's dark-brown nipples into hard little points. Then she slid her hand down her flat tummy to the unruly patch of hair between her legs.

Becca started sucked harder when Jane's fingers found her pussy. The pregnant woman teased the pretty young doctor's dark slippery lips, opening her up to reveal the shiny pink inside.

Jane ran one manicured finger along the exposed shaft of Becca's clit, eliciting a full-body shudder of pleasure.

Becca rose up off the bed, arching her back and moaning.

Gradually Jane worked her fingers deeper into Dr. Stewart's dripping cunt. Jane had small hands and she managed to get all four fingers in, leaving her thumb free to tease the Becca's throbbing clit.

And that was how Dr. Stewart came--lying flat on her back in Jane's hospital bed, stark naked except for her wristwatch and tennis shoes, sucking frantically at Jane Reston's teat while the pregnant woman fucked her hard with her hand.

For a while after her spasms subsided, Becca lay there quietly relishing the orgasmic afterglow and the comforting sensation of having a tummy full of warm, fresh mother's milk.

A sharp rap at the door startled her out of her reverie.

Becca snapped her head around to see Dr. Vasilov standing in the door to Jane's room.

Mortified, she leapt out of Jane's bed, scrambling to retrieve her cast off clothes. There was no time to get dressed, so she merely clutched her crumpled scrubs in front of her exposed tits and pussy.

"I'm so sorry, sir!" She sobbed. "It's not what it looks like!"

Dr. Ivanov waved her concerns aside.

"No matter, Dr. Stewart. Im glad to see you're settling in so well. One thing though ... after you finish your rounds, could you join me in my office for a meeting with the senior staff? There's a medical question that I think you are uniquely suited to assist us with."

Vasilov quietly slipped out the door, leaving the two women alone.

Becca quickly threw on her clothes, fumbling with her hair elastic as she pulled her long, dark hair back into a professional ponytail.

Dr. Stewart was giddy as a schoolgirl as she completed the rest of her grounds. Not only had she dodged being disciplined for fooling around with Jane Reston, but Dr. Vasilov wanted her professional opinion on a medical matter! This was a huge break. Her last few months of diligent work had certainly paid off.