The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,306 Followers

Luke stood to one side, naked. His cock purple with need. "Wow. That was some show. Better than I ever imagined."

Susan moved to another sun bed, "Luke, you've got some explaining to do. You caused all this. But first, mommy needs a cock. Come and fuck your mother. I know you've wanted to for a long time."

Luke was between his mother's legs and in her in an instant. Susan yelled, "Fuck me, son. Fuck me hard. I've been waiting for this."

He did. Luke fucked his mother like he was going to prison tomorrow. They didn't last long either. A couple of minutes. Susan was cumming the whole time. Lucy stood in front of me, my arms around her, one on her pussy and the other holding her lovely small breast. "That looks so hot, dad."

"It does. You want to be next?"

"Oh yeah. I guess we have a new kind of family, huh?"

"Yes, my girl. Let the explorations begin."

Luke rammed his mother hard, roared, and came. I watched his tight ass clenching as he filled Susan. I wanted to hold that ass.

Luke stood up, his cock, still hard, dripping with both of their fluids. He looked at me. I was sitting on the edge of a lounge. My son moved between my legs. His rigid penis was at eye level. I could smell his mother's pussy on it. His cock twitched

"I found pictures. You, mom, Betty, Phil. You and Phil. Dad. I'm curious, never done it, or had it done."

Susan looked at me and shrugged. I remembered taking those. They were in a box somewhere.

Lucy complained, "And you didn't share them? You suck."

Luke took the towel soaked with his sister's spend and tossed it on the deck. He looked at Lucy as he got on his knees.

"Not yet, sis. But I'm going to."

I was surprised, "I'm not gay, son."

Luke slowly stroked his penis, "Me either. But... "

My son placed his hands on my upper thighs and moved his mouth until it was inches away from my cock. I could hear the girls fingering each other, panting.

Luke looked up into my eyes as he opened his mouth and captured the head of my erect penis. If I thought fucking my daughter was bad, this was the ultimate. His mouth felt good. His lips slid along my cock, lower until he had nearly all of it. I looked down, and he was stroking his cock as he sucked his father off.

"Don't cum, son. I want that load in my mouth."

Both girls orgasmed, nearly yelling.

I took a little while, having cum in Lucy already. Luke stayed with it. He enjoyed it. He'd suck and stroke while we watched his mom and sis rub each other. Susan laughed.

"We'd be licking these pussies, but then we couldn't watch. You two dicks owe us a fucking when this is done."

Lucy licked her fingers, "Bro, I need that cock of yours in me."

All this smutty talk put me over the edge, "Luke, dad's gonna cum."

My son took all of me, sucking hard. I felt the energy at the breaking point, "Here it cums, son."

Luke backed off and just captured the head of my cock as I came, bathing my son's mouth in my cum. He took it all.

I lay back as Luke released my fading cock. Our eyes met, "I liked that, dad. Maybe not all the time, but I liked it."

Susan got up. "Well, son. I think we all need to take a break, and then you owe your sister and me a hot load of cum."

We all dove in the pool to wash off and then went in to make lunch. Sitting around the table, I started the questions.

"Luke, your bosses, man, and woman. You thought they were husband and wife?"

"No, dad. They told me they were siblings, and both had rings."

"But, there's more to that."

Luke took a pull off his beer, "Um, yeah. I left one night. Forgot my tablet. I was ten minutes away, so I turned around. It was like one of those porn stories. I slip into the office and hear a groan. I look around the edge of Joe's office, and he's naked. Jill is naked lying on his desk, and he's fucking the shit out of her. I wanted to leave, but my feet wouldn't move. This was my fantasy. I pulled out my cock and masturbated. Of course, I got caught. It was a tense few moments with me, my pants still open talking to my bosses, siblings, naked. They're both married to someone else. They're sibling sex was new. Long work nights on a business trip etc. We reached an understanding. No, I don't have sex with them and don't watch. But they knew you had the firm and told me about the island. They asked, "You think your dad and sister?" I said, I wish, but no. They set it up anyway, saying, "That's how Jill and I got started. We went down to help set up the place, just as lawyers."

"So, I was very interested when you two took the job. Joe and Jill told me all about the place. Jill said, 'I'll bet that both your dad and sister have thought about it. That's why they said yes. Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt it.'

"As for me, I'd found those pictures, and they turned me on, all of it, you know?" He paused, getting red, looking at Susan and Lucy. "I got really into the idea of incest and bi stuff. I had borrowed mom and Lucy's panties to masturbate. Sorry."

Lucy laughed, "I knew, bro. You ever wonder why they were so wet? I masturbated in them for you, but you never made a move."

Luke's mouth fell open, "Wha? But mom's..."

Susan smiled, "Well, it seems mother and daughter had the same thought. I masturbated in mine, too, when I knew you were using them. One time I found mine, just after you had cum all over the gusset. I put them on and spent all day with my son's cum rubbing my pussy. I was hoping you'd notice."

I gave my wife a look. She shrugged, "Just helping my son out with his problem."

I laughed. The currents in this family have been running deep. We all got up to clear the table. Luke and I were hard, and I could see that Susan and Lucy's nipples were rigid. She walked up to her brother, wrapped him in her arms, and kissed him. He didn't flinch and kissed her back, long and hard. Her hand stroked him as he pinched her long nipples. Susan stood next to me, stroking my cock. "New family now."

"Yeah, I love it."

Lucy disengaged from her brother, "Bro, you owe me this cock."

I spoke up, "I pulling rank here. Luke sucked his dad's cock, and so I want to suck my son's."

Lucy faked a pout, "No fair, dad."

I sat in a chair, and Luke got between my legs, "Oh, Luce. I'll make you a deal. You let me suck Luke, and I won't make him cum. You can have his load up your sister pussy."

Susan was quivering, "Jim, you're terrible. You said it that way to tease us all."

"Damn right." And I held my son's cock as I took all of it in my mouth. He groaned, "Oh fuck, dad, don't suck me too long. This is too hot."

I liked the feel of his cock. He's about the same size as me. It was only the second penis I ever sucked. I had him in my mouth for a minute or so. I leaned back and looked at Lucy with her mom's fingers in her pussy, "He's all yours, daughter."

Susan and I lay on a lounge making love. Kissing hugging, she sucked me, and I ate her, tasting our son. I got over her and entered my wife. Beside us, our children were tearing it up, changing positions, licking, sucking, cumming. It was exhausting just watching them. As I slowly fucked my wife, I looked into her eyes, "I love you, Susan."

She clenched her pussy around my cock, "And I love you, James."

"We have a lifetime membership at Sand Haven, by the way."

"Mmmmmmm." Was all she said.


RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,306 Followers