The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now if you were going to order, you'd click yes and the software would log onto the account Rick's has with the supplier and would place an order and pay either by bank account or credit card. So you see it's very easy. The people Rick hires to man the counter at his store don't have to learn how to order anything they just need to answer yes or no."

"That's amazing," said Issac. "So how much time does it take to create something like this?"

I shrugged. "Couple of days to do the customizing." I was getting whiffs of Issac's cologne or after shave and it excited me.

"So now I know what you do," said Issac.

"Well, partially." I glanced down at his crotch. I reached across his body touching him innocently. "Click on that icon labeled Chat."

Issac clicked and a website opened. It was a scene of naked 3D characters men and women in positions that intimated they were about to have sex.

"Whoa," said Issac.

"You don't approve?"

"Oh no, it's not that, the characters are so lifelike."

I looked down towards his crotch again and thought more of him was showing through his pants. "This isn't your normal porn site to download videos."

"What is it then?"

"Virtual reality, a game, simulation, it's called many things. I write some of the software."

Issac nodded.

"And I created some of the characters too."

"You're an artist too?" asked Issac.

I nodded. "Want to try the game? I have a few temporary test accounts you can use."

Issac grinned. "Sure."

I helped him choose a male character and then helped him navigate his character to a virtual bar.

"What next?" said Issac.

"Just wait."

In less than a minute a female character appeared in front of Issac's character and asked the virtual Issac to dance. He clicked the yes button and the two digital characters were whisked to a dance floor. "Is this real?"

"What do you mean by real?" I asked.

"Is this female character controlled by another person or just a computer controlled one?"

"Put your cursor on her head."

Issac did as told.

"Hit the F6 key."

He did and nothing happened.

"It's controlled by a user. If it was a bot or computer generated character a green outline would appear around the body."

The two digital characters were groping each other on the dance floor and I instructed Issac which key combinations to hit to escalate the scene. His character was now banging the female in a private room in the bar. I noticed his cock had become more visible through his pants and could tell the game excited him. The scene continued until Issac's character sprayed cum all over the female character. He sighed as the game ended. "That's quite interesting."

I figured in his heightened state of arousal it was time to take this further. I pointed to another button. "Click that."

Issac clicked it and the display changed. His character was now in a virtual gay night club.

I took the seat next to him and joined the room with the other computer.

"I see they have every possibility covered on this site," said Issac.

I didn't speak but was now in the same virtual room. I made my character approach Issac's.

"What do I do?" said Issac.

"The commands are the same," I told him. "But of course the actions are a little different."

My character rubbed Issac's crotch and his character's cock grew larger and larger. He was breathing heavy and I noticed his real cock strained against his pants.

"Fun huh?"

Issac just groaned.

I made my character kiss his character.

"Oh God," he said.

My plan was working, now to take it further. I made my character pull Issac's character's pants down and started sucking his virtual cock. I noticed Issac's eyes were glued to the screen. I wonder if he realized the virtual character making his virtual character climb to an orgasm was controlled by me.

"Oh shit," said Issac.

I watched his other hand drift down to his crotch and rub his cock through his pants. I directed my character to finish Issac's off but swallowed his character's cum instead of just spraying it.

"Whew," said Issac. "Oh crap I forgot to check if that was a computer character or not."

"It was human controlled."

"You checked?"

This was it. I looked in his eyes and reached across the chairs. I moved his hand away from his crotch and replaced it with my own and rubbed him through his pants. "It was me, Issac."

###

"You mean you're...."

"Gay?" I answered, as my fingers toyed with his shaft through his pants.

He nodded.

"And you are bi?"

He nodded again.

I leaned closer till my face almost touched his. I waited a second to give him a chance to back away. Then I kissed him. Gently at first just on the lips but then I used my tongue to open his mouth and we were soon tangling up each other's tongue. My hand rubbed his hardened cock.

I broke the kiss for a second. "Mmmmm let's go someplace more comfortable."

Issac didn't say a word, he just followed my lead to the bedroom next to the office.

###

We stood next to my bed and kissed again a muffled slurping noise as our mouths engulfed the other's. I felt Issac's hands explore my ass cheeks through my clothes and decided it was time to get more comfortable.

My fingers found the top button of his sailing shorts and loosened it. I clenched the zipper and slid it down. My hands moved around the waist of his shorts and they fell to the floor as he helped by adjusting his legs. My fingers found his rock hard cock and wrapped around the shaft as he stepped out of his shorts.

We broke our kiss and stared in each other's glazed eyes. I let go of his cock to undo the buttons on his shirt. He fumbled with the top button of my shorts at the same time and I stepped out of them as they fell to the floor. I removed his shirt and my fingers immediately went to his already stiffened nipples and rolled them in my thumb and finger.

"Oh, God," he moaned. "That feels so good."

I caught his attention with my eyes and grinned. Then tugged the nipples away from his torso. He moaned louder. He frantically undid the buttons of my shirt. One button flew several feet and landed on the floor.

"Sorry," he said as he slipped the shirt off my back.

I grabbed his cock again and gently moved him back till the backs of his legs touched the side of my king-size bed. He got the signal and laid down. I followed him never letting go of his cock. As he laid on his back I positioned myself so my face was even with his swollen cock. I'd wanted it ever since I saw him working it on the island. The fact that he moaned my name when he shot his load all over his hand made it even more exciting.

"Toby?"

I didn't answer. Instead I used my tongue to taste the large gob of precum that had oozed over the head of his cock. I slurped it up then used what was left on my tongue and the next big drop to make his cock slick. I slid the head in my mouth.

"Oh fuck yeah," he moaned.

I used my tongue on his cock while it stretched my mouth, and then slowly slid down the shaft while my lips tightened their grip. He moaned loudly and I felt his hands on the back of my head. They weren't pushing like most guys, but felt more like he was holding on for dear life. I slowly fucked his cock with my mouth. I slid up and down the slippery veined shaft. My fingers cupped his balls which were slowly pulling up into his sac, a sure sign he was on his way to orgasm.

"Toby, that feels so fuckin good. I'm going to come soon. Perhaps he was warning me not realizing I knew he was going to come. My lips tightened and I increased the suction on his cock. I bobbed up and down faster now as he climbed towards the end.

His body started small spasms at first, enough to let me know he no longer had control. I did. I took advantage; gripping his cock even tighter and keeping up the present speed. His body jerked again and again

"Toby, I'm fuckin coming, oh shit, can't hold."

The first rope of cum hit the back of my throat and filled my hungry mouth. I gulped the first load down as another hit the same spot but not as much. More hot cum oozed into my throat until Issac was spent. I kept a little in my mouth and moved up the bed. We kissed and I let him taste his cum on my tongue. I looked back at his cock and it sprung to attention again. But I had something else in mind now.

###

"Top or bottom?"

"Huh?" Said Issac.

"Do you prefer the top or bottom position?"

"I'm not sure, that was my first time with a man."

"I thought you said you were bi?"

"Yes, I did but I've never followed through until now."

"So, you have only thought about being with a man?" I asked.

"Quite a lot lately."

"So when you think about another man, what do you think about?"

As if I pulled a trigger or clicked a switch, Issac sat up and gripped my semi-hard cock. He shifted his body and leaned down and licked my swollen cock head. I watched his tongue dart out and lick my the swollen mushroomed head. It felt good but I had the feeling he was hesitant to take me into his mouth. His hot wet tongue made my cock harder and soon precum oozed out. He licked it and lowered his mouth on my cock. Just the head first but it felt so hot and wet. My moans of pleasure encouraged him to take more.

Soon he bobbed up and down on my cock like a pro. His mouth worked my cock good. My balls retracted, ready to release. "Issac, I'm going to come." I'd warned him in case he couldn't handle the cum, but I wanted him to swallow.

My body spasmed and squirmed. I let out a loud moan as my cum filled Issac's mouth. The huge load choked him a little but he swallowed most of it. This older man unlocked something inside me and all I could think about was fucking him.

###

Issac returned from the bathroom and lay next to me on the bed. I put my hands on the side of his face and kissed him. I drove my tongue deep into his hungry mouth and felt his cock swell as it laid against my thigh. We broke off our kiss.

"God, that was great," said Issac.

I nodded. "You say that like we are done?"

"Oh, no. I didn't mean it that way."

"I was hoping you'd spend the night." I dragged my fingers across his back. A gentle touch. A subtle signal there was more if he stayed.

"I'd love to."

###

Issac used the shower nozzle to rinse the soap from my body. He let his fingers explore my nipples as the soap cleared from my legs. I pulled him close and rammed my tongue in his mouth and his cock hardened against my skin.

I took the nozzle from his hand and got his body soaked then let the nozzle hang as I soaped his body. I rubbed his nipples and he moaned. I soaped his stomach and then his crotch. I made sure to stroke his soapy shaft to keep him excited and wanting more. Then I spun him around and washed his back working my way to my real target. I covered his ass with soap and then gently pressed my finger against his hole. He jumped at the first touch but seemed to relax. I whispered in his ear to trust me. That I wouldn't hurt him. It was a lie because it always hurts at first. My finger massaged the opening and I applied slight pressure. I could tell by the noises Issac made that he enjoyed it. I slid my soapy finger just past the muscle and stopped when he grunted. The grip on my finger was tremendous but soon loosened a little. I pushed further inside until my whole finger was buried inside. "Are you ok?"

He nodded.

I slowly pulled back on my finger and then pushed it slowly back in to my hand. "Do you want me to stop?"

Issac shook his head back and forth signaling no, but he still didn't speak.

I pulled my finger back and slid it back in again. It went much easier. I left it inside him as I searched for his prostrate. I watched his cock harden before my eyes and precum flow and knew I had hit the spot. His body shook and I thought his knees might buckle. I removed my finger and held him close. I decided I wouldn't fuck him this time, scared I'd hurt him. He was really tight and I also worried once inside him I might lose control and fuck him wildly. I hosed off his body and we exited the shower.

###

He plopped down next to me in bed. "That was the best shower I've ever had."

I smiled. "Even with my finger up your ass?"

"Mmmm that was wonderful. My cock shot a load without me touching it."

"Yes, I was massaging your prostrate."

"It felt so good."

I kissed him, my tongue rammed past his lips and entangled his tongue with mine. His hand gripped my cock.

As he stroked it, he looked in my eyes. "Are you going to stick this inside me? In my ass?"

"Do you want me to?"

He nodded. "But I'm not sure something that big will go in there."

"It would. But it would hurt."

"So you're not going to?"

"Not tonight. You might need to go in steps. Stretch out some. More fingers. Then maybe a small vibrator or plug."

"Can you help me?"

I nodded.

"Tonight?"

"I don't know." I tried to remember if I had the tools to help him. I pushed his hand away from my dick and jumped from the bed. I looked in a drawer in the dresser for something. Being a top, I didn't keep many toys around for this type play but maybe from a long time ago I might have one. I rummaged through underwear and found it. A small vibrator from long ago. A free gift from buying some other toy for my own use. It was still in the original package and unopened. I opened the top drawer and retrieved a tube of lube to make everything easier.

I jumped onto the the bed and Issac watched as I tore the plastic that encapsulated the bullet style vibrator. I looked into his eyes as he watched. "It's bigger than a finger, but smaller than my cock. Just what you need." I had no doubt the vibrator would hurt a little. He was that tight. But with enough lube and if I went slow, I'd make it pleasurable enough that he might want more someday. More, as in my cock.

It surprised me the batteries that came in the package still worked and Issac's eyes lit up when he heard the little vibrator come to life. I moved his body so he laid on his side. I probably should have let him lay on his stomach but I wanted to watch his cock maybe stroke it a little while I gave his ass a workout with the vibrator. He pulled his knees up a little and squirmed as I applied lube with my finger. I applied a generous amount and then rubbed the entrance putting slight pressure on it. Then I lightened up and rubbed some more. I listened for any noise that may mean stop or a sign he was in pain. But he didn't make that sound, in fact he moaned.

"Oooh that feels so good."

I pushed my finger inside slowly and reached over and grabbed his cock which was filling with blood and getting stiff. My finger was all the way inside him now.

"How's that feel?"

"God, it feels good."

"Squeeze my finger with your muscle," I commanded.

He did and held it for a few seconds and then released.

"Again."

His muscle tightened around my finger again. Each time he loosened his grip his hole seemed more relaxed.

"Again."

As he squeezed my fingers gripped his cock harder too. When he relaxed I removed my hand from his cock and grabbed the lube and applied more. My lubed hand went back to his cock. I pulled out slightly and then slowly pushed a second finger inside him. He jumped and I felt his muscle clamp hard, a reaction to the pain. I stroked his cock and whispered. "It's OK. Just relax and trust me, I won't hurt you."

I didn't move my fingers for quite some time until I felt him relax. I slid them slowly until they were all the way in. "You OK?"

He nodded. "Yes."

"Squeeze my fingers again."

He did and he squeezed hard.

"Hold it."

He kept squeezing until he had to stop and then relaxed. I could feel him loosening up already. I waited almost a minute. "Squeeze."

He grunted as his muscle clamped down on my fingers.

"Hold it. Hold it."

Thirty seconds later he released again and felt ready for the next step. Issac squirmed as I pulled both fingers from his ass. I squirted some lube on the vibrator and pushed it against the opening but didn't enter. I stroked his cock that was now dripping precum.

"Squeeze," I commanded. He squeezed. I could see him squeeze but kept the vibrator ready.

He couldn't squeeze any longer and released. He also relaxed and I slid the vibrator in slowly. His reaction was to squeeze almost pushing the bullet shaped toy back out but I kept it from moving. When he relaxed I moved it deeper inside him. He clenched his muscle again but only for a few seconds and then relaxed.

"God."

"You OK?"

"Yes, it burned a little but feels good now."

I turned the toy on and Issac squirmed and moaned. Precum gushed from his cock. I wrapped my fingers around the shaft and stroked. His body jerked as the vibrator inside him put him on a fast path to coming. I rolled him onto his back making sure the vibrator stayed inside. I took his rock hard tool in my mouth and sucked like a mad man after his cum. A short time later he screamed he was coming. He was right, thick ropes of cum shot down my throat as I gulped to keep up and his body jerked and spasmed like he was being electrocuted. Now my cock was gushing precum.

Issac reached down and pulled the vibrator from his ass and tossed it on the floor. He grabbed my cock and seconds later his hot wet mouth enveloped it. He wasn't timid anymore as he slid down the shaft farther each try.

"Fuck, Issac that feels so fucking good," I said.

He sucked hard now and moved up and down on my cock at a faster pace. His hands cupped my balls. I didn't even tell him I was coming. I wanted him to swallow. I needn't have worried. I grunted and groaned and lifted my ass off the mattress as he got me to the edge. Then it let loose and streamed into his mouth. I watched his throat muscles as he gulped the hot cum. His closed eyes signaled he was in ecstasy. He finally drained the last drop and took his mouth off my cock.

"You fuckin young stud. I want to ride that fucking cock."

He was really worked up and it made me fuckin hard again seeing him like that. "I don't know, Issac."

He moved towards me and kissed me, his tongue savage in its pursuit of mine. I could taste the traces of my cum on his tongue.

"Toby, I have to ride that cock. Now!"

###

Issac took his mouth away from my cock long enough for me to adjust my position on the bed. As I lay on my back he lifted one of his legs over my body to straddle me. He lowered his ass until my swollen head pressed against the opening.

"You sure about this?"

He looked at me. His eyes had that glazed over look people get when they are experiencing pleasure. Issac lowered his ass so it pressed against my cock.

"Tighten up that muscle again," I commanded.

He looked at me a question in his eyes but did what I asked and I felt his sphincter tighten.

"That's it," I said softly. "Now hold it."

Less than a minute later he relaxed and opened his eyes. While he stared into mine I used my hands on his waist and pushed him down on my cock until he got the idea of what I was doing. He moaned loudly as the swollen mushroom head pushed past any resistance. He had control now as I lay there waiting for him.

It didn't take long and he lowered himself until my whole cock was inside him.

"Your cock feels so good." He squirmed around on my cock as if seeking a certain position. Then he raised his hips a little and then lowered them again. He was beginning to ride me.

I moaned as his muscles milked my shaft. He relaxed even more as my cock stretched him out and the brief winces of pain gave way to another facial expression, one that signified pleasure. I reached up and touched his nipple. It was rock hard and three shades darker than when we started and I could tell by the way he moaned and moved that his nipples were now wired to his ass. I used both hands and rolled the nipples in my fingers. I looked into his closed eyes and there was no more hesitation or timidness. He was grinding on my cock like he'd done it all his life. I was amazed that he'd found the rhythm and muscle control that was milking my cock like it had never been fucked before. His head tilted back as his hips gyrated. His hands on my chest steadied his movements. You could hear my cock plunging into him with an almost slurping sound of lube and precum.