The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, Toby," he growled in a guttural voice as the sound of skin slapping skin increased in cadence.

Before I could answer, my cock exploded. He gripped his cock and gave it a tug and his cum oozed out onto my stomach as his ass milked the cum from my cock. He finally stopped and leaned down and we kissed like two crazed lovers before he finally eased off my cock.

I saw my cum running down his inner thigh as he tried to move in the bed before he fell down beside me.

I looked in his eyes and touched his nipple with a fingertip.

"Thank you."

"For?" I asked.

"For making a dream of mine come true. For helping me experience another side of myself."

I grinned. "My pleasure."

Then we both chuckled and drifted off to sleep.

###

Before I opened my eyes I felt his hand cradling my cock. I twisted my head to the side. Issac was still asleep. This was always the awkward part, what to do in the morning. At least it seemed awkward to me. Most times. But for some reason, not this morning. I slowly moved Issac's hand to his side. And then maneuvered so my face was near his cock, trying desperately not to wake him. I smiled at my skill in doing so. I gently lifted his soft cock in my hand and watched his body to make sure he didn't stir yet. His head moved but he was clearly still asleep. I took the soft head in my mouth and hoped his time asleep had given him the rest his cock needed to come to life. I wasn't disappointed as it grew instantly. He moaned and his eyes remained closed. Maybe he was dreaming his cock was being sucked.

Now rock hard I tightened my lips and ran up and down the shaft until his cock glistened from my saliva. Still asleep I squeezed a big drop of precum from his slit and spread it with my tongue. I licked the underside up and down and and up again like a meaty popsicle and then took him in my mouth again. As I bobbed slowly on his cock his body stirred and his legs spread slightly. I watched his face as his head moved side to side and then finally his eyes opened.

He smiled and closed them again. "Oh, Toby. Yes."

I felt his fingertips rub my head as he began to grind and move his hips.

"Fuck! That feels so good," he moaned.

He opened his eyes again and watched me work his cock and cradle his balls gently with my hand. "God, you're going to make me come."

I could tell that already by the way he squirmed and the way his nuts pulled into his body. I tightened my grip on his cock with my lips and added more suction. He moaned loudly and his back arched as the first string of his cum went down my throat. It was a load considering our active evening. I swallowed hard. And then another smaller load filled my mouth. I held it as I milked another few drops from him.

"Fuck," he said as he looked at me with a glazed look.

I moved back up next to him and placed my hands on his face. I moved toward him and kissed him and as he opened his mouth to take my tongue I used it to push his cum in his mouth as our tongues played with it before he swallowed.

###

"Thanks for breakfast," said Issac as he brought his plate to the sink.

"My pleasure."

"Going fishing today?" he asked.

"Nah, maybe tomorrow though. I have a work deadline to finish first."

He frowned. "Well maybe tomorrow?"

I smiled. "Yeah."

We were both clothed and he touched my shoulder then edged close and kissed me. Our tongues wrapped together our bodies pressed together and we felt each other's cock getting firm against the other's body. He broke the kiss. "Toby I want to make love to you on our island."

I smiled. Now it was our island. "Me too."

"I want to feel your cum fill me again. "

"Mmmmmm, I can do that." I grinned.

"I have to go," he said.

"I know." I walked him to the door but before he opened it I pulled him close and kissed him once more. I wanted to take him back to bed but we both had things to do. I broke the kiss reluctantly. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Ok." He turned and walked toward his parked car in the driveway.

The End