The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the thought of trying to find some quiet place to get herself off, the possibility of being discovered by Kenny while she did so, was not a pleasant one.

And then that night, her dreams returned with a vengeance. She'd been aware, even thought it strange, that she hadn't dreamed of Kenny since their arrival on the island, but that night her dreams were as vivid and intense as they'd ever been. Evidently, the new sensations of the island had given her subconscious mind fresh ammunition. She dreamed of Kenny fucking her on the beach, their bodies sinking into the sand; she dreamed of Kenny holding her up, pressing her back into the cliff face as he fucked her, the cool waterfall cascading over their bodies as they panted and groaned; she dreamed of their bodies spooned gently next to the fire in front of the cabin, writhing slowly and rhythmically together with Kenny's cock filling her completely.

When she woke with a start in the middle of the night, she felt hot and sticky and her breath was coming fast.

"Kate? You OK?" Kenny asked, awoken by her sudden movement.

On hearing his voice, Kate's head turned quickly in his direction and there was half a beat where she had to stop herself from just jumping him.

"Yeah... yeah... fine... just a little warm. Go back to sleep."

Eventually, she did fall asleep again, only for her dreams to be just as intense as before.

So the following morning, she was more than eager for Kenny to leave her alone so she could shower again. Something had to be done. I'm so fucking horny it won't take long, she thought.

In her eagerness, she didn't wait any time at all when Kenny left the clearing before she stripped. She allowed the water to cascade over her for a moment but its coolness did nothing to dampen her arousal and as she closed her eyes, an image from her dream the night before, of her body impaled on Kenny's cock as he pressed her against the cliff, filled her mind and she groaned.

"Fuck it," she said aloud.

She allowed one hand to drift down along her body and closed her eyes as it slid across her pussy, hoping the sound of the water would hide her groan. With a little maneuvering, she was able to find a position where the angle of the falling water landed with just the perfect amount of force against her clit and her groans grew louder.

The haste with which Kate hate moved to the waterfall meant that Kenny wasn't all that far from the clearing by the time she was well on her way to orgasm. And it was entirely accidental when he saw her. He'd made a left turn a little way along the route he knew led to the bay, intending to explore some more of the island's interior and it was just a casual glance to his left that revealed a clearly framed view of the waterfall through the palms.

For a moment, he just found it interesting that he had just happened to stop and look at that exact moment in that exact place, that place that gave the perfect view of the waterfall, but a moment later, his mind caught up with what he was looking at.

Although she was maybe a couple of hundred feet away from him, Kenny could clearly see Kate's naked body, angled just slightly towards him. Instantly, instinctively, he turned his head away and stepped quickly behind a tree.

His mind whirled. He'd done his best to remove the image of Kate's naked body from that first night they landed on the island from his mind and now he had a new one. Despite himself, he found his head sneaking past the tree so he could look again. Despite the distance, he could see not only her naked body, but what she was doing too, as her hand lingered over her pussy, with her head bent backwards and her mouth open. Although he knew it was impossible, he was sure he could hear her moan.

He closed his eyes and took in a long, hard breath and felt himself harden alarmingly fast.

Through four days on the island, the idea of masturbating hadn't even occurred to him but now, standing in the grove of palms, trying to shield his body from Kate's view, his hand didn't hesitate to reach into his shorts and pull out his cock. He tried to avoid glancing surreptitiously back towards the waterfall but he was unsuccessful and the image of his sister's naked body as she pleasured herself drove him wild as he pumped himself furiously with one hand while steadying himself against the tree with the other.

When he came, breathing hard, he looked down at the little pool of his cum on the ground and felt a wave of guilt and shame. Suddenly terrified, he glanced back to the waterfall to find that Kate too, evidently, was finished and no longer visible.

It was that guilt and shame that kept him away from the clearing for the rest of the morning, unable to face his sister, even though he was sure she couldn't have seen him. He ruminated as he trudged around the island on this new level he'd sunk to. However bad the images of his sister in his mind had been when he'd tried to relieve himself that night a year ago and in the days after, actually watching her naked body, clandestinely, was a level of depravity that disgusted him. He didn't understand why he hadn't been able to control himself.

Ultimately though, his concern that Kate would get worried won out and he returned reluctantly.

In the clearing, Kate was grappling with some guilt and shame of her own. Four days they'd been on the island. Four little days. And she couldn't even go that long without touching herself, in a wide open clearing and with no idea if her brother could see her or not. Something, she concluded as she had before, was definitely wrong with her. Her irrepressible sexual urges, her need to cum, her obviously unhealthy desire for her brother. She must be just wired wrong, she decided.

So, even though he did his best, as he always did, to affect a generally positive and chirpy demeanor on his return, Kenny found a fairly sullen Kate, and greeting and conversation were minimal. Guess I needn't have worried, he thought. She didn't seem that bothered that I've been gone for hours.

For Kate, those hours weren't long enough and not long after he returned, she told him she was going to the beach to give the emergency fishing line a try. Between the rations and the coconuts and the birds, they were extremely food secure by that point but, she reasoned, they could never be too careful. In reality, she just couldn't bare to be around him. She had hoped the shuddering orgasm she brought herself to that morning would settle her down, ease the tension she felt. But it hadn't. If anything, her desire was stronger than ever.

She did her best to concentrate on what she was doing, but by its nature, fishing involves a lot of waiting and, despite her best efforts, Kate couldn't stop her thoughts drifting in directions she didn't want to go and, although she landed a couple of reasonably sized fish, her mood was just as low when she returned to the clearing that evening.

"Hey," Kenny said happily when he saw her coming, "how'd it go? I was starting to get worried."

"Good, I got a couple," she said absently, avoiding his gaze as she set the backpack down close to the fire and left it open for him to inspect her catch while she moved to the edge of the pool to rinse her hands.

"Holy shit Kate!" Kenny announced, genuinely impressed. "This is amazing, great job."

Kate didn't respond as she returned from the pool, merely smiled weakly in his direction.

"Damn it!" she said suddenly, just as she sat down against a log.

"What is it?"

"I forgot to light the damn signal fire," she said, making to stand up again.

"That's OK, I'll go do it. You've done enough for one day Kate, the fish are incredible."

"It's my turn."

"I don't mind, seriously, relax. I'll take care of it."

Kate knew her brother was just being kind, that he could see she wasn't in a good mood and was trying to do something nice for her but for some reason she couldn't really identify, she resented him for it.

"Whatever. Thanks, I guess," she said, settling heavily against the log and gazing into the fire.

"Right..." Kenny replied cautiously, "I... I won't be long."

Kate inclined her chin towards him just a tiny bit but didn't otherwise respond.

As he made his way to the beach, Kenny's concern grew. Their interactions over their days on the island had begun to settle into the familiar, generally unpleasant distance that had become their norm but, at this point, Kate's bearing was bordering on the outwardly hostile. In their lives together, even in the year since that night as their relationship deteriorated so fundamentally, they'd never been unkind or mean to one another, never shown any outward anger or resentment toward one another.

He wondered whether it was a good idea to talk about it with her, though he was uncertain of how it would turn out if he did. He was still confident of rescue, even of imminent rescue, but it could still be days before they were found. So it made sense. He didn't expect to be able to solve all their problems, as far as he was concerned that particular ship had sailed, but they should still be able to clear the air enough so that their remaining time on the island would be at least bearable.

On his way back to the clearing, he made his decision.

"So do you want to talk about it?" he said, after he'd settled against one of the logs in front of the cabin, the opposite one to Kate.

She looked over at him, a darkness behind her eyes, sadness on her face.

"What's the matter Katie?"

"I'm... I'm sorry Ken... I'm... I'm fine... just... a little tired."

"Katie, come on. Please. Talk to me. I know this is a pretty fucked up situation but... it's just us. If there's something I've done or... please tell me. And if it's something else, what have you got to lose? You never know, maybe I could help."

Kate looked at her brother before closing her eyes and shaking her head. What have you got to lose, she thought. Everything?

"I'm sorry Kenny," she said, all she could manage at that point.

"Sorry...? Kate, I... I don't understand."

"This is all my fault. Being here, fucking... marooned. This never would have happened if..."

She sighed heavily and shook her head and Kenny moved instinctively to sit next to her, feeling that maybe she was on the verge of finally opening up to him.

"If what? Come on Kate, of course this isn't your fault. How could it be?"

"This never would have happened if I hadn't kissed you that night."

Kenny felt her words like a kind of smack across the face. In all their time on the island, though he'd thought about how that night had changed their lives, neither of them had brought it up. Hadn't brought it up in the year since it happened.

"What...? Kate... I..." he said, struggling to understand.

Kate sighed heavily again and turned to face her brother. Thoroughly worn down, she wasn't able to hold it back any longer.

"After that night... I know you know this too Kenny, and it is my fault. Whatever you say. It's my fault. After that night we... everything was different... between us. And it was my fault. I couldn't... sometimes Kenny, I couldn't even look at you. And every day it got harder. That's why I called him Kenny, that's why we're on this god forsaken rock."

"I... Katie... I... I know we should have talked about it more at the time but... I mean... I tried, I really tried. I tried to act as if it had never happened... I'm so sorry Kate. I had no idea you felt like this. I should have said something... done something..."

"Fuck... Kenny, it's not you. You did everything you were supposed to. You're the most amazing brother in the world, the most amazing man... it wasn't you Kenny... it was... After that night, I couldn't look at you or be normal around you, I couldn't make it go back to the way it was before because I wasn't the same. I know you might hate me for saying this Kenny and... and this might be the end for us but... I just can't do it anymore."

Kenny was terrified. The end? What terrible dam had broken open in his sister's mind?

Seeing the fear, the pain in her brother's eyes, was hard for Kate to take but she had come this far. There was no going back now, no way to put the genie back in the bottle. She moved closer to him, sliding on to her knees in front of him and took a deep breath.

"I love you Kenny," she said. His face was still a mask of confusion and fear but he understood that at least.

"I love you too Katie, you know that."

"I know Kenny. But I... I love you the way I'm not supposed to," she said, seeing his eyes open a little wider, his brow furrow as he struggled to understand what was happening, what she was saying and she went on before she lost her nerve. "I want you. I want you to kiss me, to hold me. I want you to make love to me Kenny. I want us to be together in the way we never can be. That's what was different after that night. That's why I wanted... why I needed to get away. I'm so sorry Kenny."

Kenny struggled to make sense of his thoughts as the pieces of the puzzle that had been his life for the past year slowly started to fit together. He could see the pain, the fear on his sister's face and he was so proud of her for having the courage to say what she'd said. And he thought about all the moments since that night, since he'd first seen her in that red dress, all the thoughts and urges and feelings he'd desperately tried to dismiss and a wave of regret passed over him. I should have known, he thought, I should have seen that she felt it too.

He dropped to his knees in front of her, saw her eyes glisten and his hands automatically reached out for hers, felt them trembling. He'd never found anything that compared to the feeling of making Kate happy and, he concluded, this time was going to be easier than most. The future be damned, he thought. For right now, for this moment, he decided to give in to what he wanted, what he now knew she wanted too, even more than he did. The rest, they could figure out later.

Kate whimpered just a little as Kenny slowly inclined his head towards her. Of all the outcomes of what she'd said, of finally telling him the truth, she'd completely dismissed this as even a possibility. She closed her eyes when she felt Kenny's lips brush hers and a tear rolled down her cheek. For a moment, she almost didn't believe what was happening was real.

Kenny pulled back, ran his hands along Kate's trembling arms, saw her breath catch in her throat as her eyes opened slowly, pleading, hopeful eyes. And he gave her what she wanted.

He took her face gently in his hands and kissed her with all the passion of his being. He felt her wrap her arms around him, melt her body into him as their tongues finally met and that first tentative kiss gave way to unbridled release.

Overcome, Kenny feared he'd been a little rough as he used his weight to lower them to the ground so that Kate was lying on her back, Kenny looming over her, and he felt a greed and a hunger that he'd never felt with any woman. The feeling of her body writhing under him, her scent, her gentle whimpers as he kissed her with abandon, everything about her was completely intoxicating in a way he'd never experienced.

Kate's mind continued to struggle to accept reality. Surely, she thought, I've dreamed this, dreamed it too many times for it to be possible. But as her brother's lips touched her, kissed her face, her lips, her neck and his hands roamed up her long legs, up along her torso, sliding under her flimsy tank top, it was hard to deny the reality as her body responded. By the time she felt his hand knead gently into her breast, felt her nipples harden sensitively under his fingers, she was breathing hard.

Kenny felt like he was just about as hard as he'd ever been in his life when Kate groaned into his mouth and his mind was awash with desire as he felt the firm, round shape of her breasts under his fingers.

Kate felt it too, felt his hardness pressing against her and her body squirmed in anticipation, her hips writhing and rolling against him. Kenny gasped as he came to terms with his sister's eagerness. He didn't resist the urge to move his hand lower, sliding it over the crotch of her shorts and he groaned as he felt Kate grind herself against him.

Inside, Kate felt something break, some force or barrier give way and she was strangely conscious of effectively losing control of herself. All her fantasies, all her dreams, all the thoughts and hopes and wishes she'd tried desperately to stop having coalesced into a single ball of wild, wanton lust that took over her completely. What rational part of her mind remained intact lamented that it would be better to take things slow, to savor each new sensation, each touch of Kenny's hand, his lips, his body but this too was soon overtaken by unstoppable and irrepressible need.

In practice, this meant that Kate hadn't actually made a conscious decision when, with a kind of frantic, fumbling panic, she reached down to undo the button on her shorts, grabbed Kenny's hand roughly, and forced it inside.

She gasped hard, her eyes clenching tightly shut, as she felt his eager hand slide heavily over her pussy, felt her own wetness against his fingers. Her body felt hot, like she was burning up. If any part of her rational mind had remained intact at that point it surely would have told her that something was wrong, that the sensations her body was feeling, the powerful signals flooding back to her brain could only be signs of some danger, some threat. As it was, she merely growled with lust as Kenny's hand rubbed against her clit and he dragged a finger slowly along her slit before pressing it inside her.

The speed of the turn of events was hard for Kenny. Kate's body was so forceful, so insistent, he wasn't able to take the time to fully appreciate what was happening, what he was doing, what they were doing together. Still, there was an unmistakable haze of sheer joy over his whole mind as he saw and felt just how turned on his twin sister was.

When she came, Kate didn't really understand what was happening or believe that it was possible. Kenny's hands, his lips, his cock had made her cum so many times in her dreams and in her fantasies that she almost felt like she was used to it, so the sheer speed of this one, this real one, took her by surprise as her body clenched and shuddered and she groaned loudly, gasping and pressing herself hard against Kenny for support.

"Holy fuck sis," he managed, his finger still inside her, his palm rubbing gently against her clit, gazing with awe at his sister's writhing body.

Despite herself, Kate couldn't help laughing, wildly, almost maniacally and soon Kenny joined her until there lips met again in a kind of wild, wet, untidy mess.

Even though her skin still tingled from her orgasm, Kate felt her mind and her lust-driven body come back together, or at least her mind catching up to what her lust-driven body wanted and she smiled as she pressed her weight into Kenny and he allowed himself to be pushed onto his back, grinning widely as he lifted his ass so he could push his shorts down while Kate stood up quickly and pulled off her shorts and her top without even a hint of performance.

As she lowered herself back down to him until she was straddling him, Kate felt the burning fever of her lust lessen just slightly, as if her initial, unexpected orgasm had taken the edge off it. She was able to be excited about finally feeling Kenny inside her and she leaned slowly down to kiss him, closing her eyes as she dragged her hips slowly forward on top of him and the long, hard mass of his cock sliding against her skin, feeling the wetness of her own arousal making him slick, made her shudder with anticipation and want.

"You've no idea how long I've been waiting for this," she said softly.

1...456789