The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes I do," Kenny replied. "I love you so much Katie."

Kate felt her lust joined by a warm wave of affection and she lifted her hips just enough for her to reach down to grasp Kenny's cock and guide it towards her.

Kenny felt his breathing coming in short, sharp gasps and his eyes closed involuntarily as Kate lowered herself on to him slowly. He couldn't remember ever being as hard in his entire life and the wet, hot tightness of her pussy as he gently spread her open and slid inside was unlike anything he'd felt before. He gritted his teeth and prayed he wouldn't simply explode instantly.

Kate's eyes closed themselves too as she savored the feeling of Kenny's cock finally filling her. She exhaled long and slow, her head tucked into her chest until all her weight was pressed against him again and he was fully buried in her.

There was a moment of stillness, Kenny's cock as far as it would go inside his sister's boiling hot, slick tightness. As the moment passed and each got used to this new sensation, Kenny felt himself relax a little, confident that he wasn't going to cum instantly and Kate, for her part, couldn't stop herself from moving. Nothing had ever felt so good, no cock filling her had ever affected her so much and as she slowly started to shift and roll her hips she knew she would be cumming again sooner rather than later, just like she always had in her dreams.

She felt her stomach flutter and her breath quavered as she released a long, slow breath. She felt Kenny's hands slide along her thighs and grasp her hips, moving with them as she rolled faster and harder against him.

"Fuck... Kenny..." she whimpered, almost painfully as her hands pressed down on her brother's chest. Her breath came in loud, quick gasps and her body shuddered and trembled as she came a second time.

Kenny felt her shake, felt her pussy clench around him and groaned. His grip on her hips tightened and he pulled her against him harder as she rode out her long, forceful orgasm. Having already decided to give in to his temptation, it was a little surprising for Kenny to realize that there was a new level to his desire as, almost without thinking, he allowed his body to take what it wanted, sitting up and holding Kate tightly as he rolled them, careful to keep himself inside her as they moved.

"Jesus Kenny...." Kate murmured breathlessly, her glazed eyes looking up at her twin brother as her hands grasped weakly onto his face, "...I... I can't stop cumming... I don't want to stop... fuck me Kenny... make love to me..."

Kenny was conscious of a mixture of affection and lust rolling through him and he felt Kate's hips, now resting on the sand, push against him, her hands moving to his back, pulling eagerly at him, desperately even.

He flexed his hips as he leaned down to kiss Kate and felt her moan into his mouth as he started to move, withdrawing himself slowly from her at first before sliding himself back inside her. A flurry of thoughts ran through his mind and he couldn't help laughing. She was so incredibly tight and yet his cock fit so perfectly inside her that it felt like where it was meant to be, like finally finding a missing piece in a puzzle.

Kate grinned back at him as she felt him start to increase his pace. She spread her knees wide apart, lifted them higher, opening herself up for him, pushing her hips back to meet his every thrust.

"Oh my god..." she murmured absently, "... oh my god... Kenny... come on... more... I want it Kenny... I want it so much... more..."

Kenny's rational mind tried to give consideration to Kate's comfort. Though the sandy ground beneath them was pretty soft, it was still the ground, and he was conscious of how hard and how fast he could move without making her uncomfortable. But her words and her actions only encouraged him as her legs wrapped around him to pull him deeper and her hands grasped wildly at him.

"Fuck... holy shit... that's so good Kenny," she breathed as he increased his pace still further, thrusting into her faster and harder until she had to brace her hands against his shoulder to keep her body in place, grunting with each impact. "Give it to me Kenny... fuck me... fuck me... fuck me Kenny..."

"You're so fucking incredible Katie," Kenny growled as his face contorted in concentration and his hips moved even faster, even harder. "I love you so much."

"Yes... fuck... I love you Kenny... I love you... jesus... god... fuck!" Kate's voice built to a crescendo in time with the speed of Kenny's hips and her third orgasm was her most powerful yet, most powerful ever she thought, as her entire body clenched and shook while Kenny's onslaught continued.

But the feeling of his sister cumming so hard was too much for Kenny to take and there just wasn't enough of his rational mind left to stop himself as he thrust hard into his sister and felt himself let go, again and again.

When the movement of his hips finally slowed and then stopped, his spent cock still buried inside his sister, they were a single mass of hot, sweaty flesh, gasping for breath and utterly connected.

It took a few moments for Kenny to gather enough sense to lift himself just a little, so he could see Kate's face clearly and he reached up to gently move a strand of sweaty hair from her face.

"Katie..." he said softly, "holy shit... are... are you OK?"

"Are you... are you fucking kidding me?" she replied, laughing between heaving breaths. "Jesus Kenny that was... that was... I mean, oh my god!"

"Yeah," Kenny agreed and they laughed softly together, sharing another breathless kiss.

"Katie... I... um... I..." Kenny began uncertainly, his conscious mind returning to alertness and the thought of the biggest load he'd ever released in his life that was currently filling his sister's pussy threatened to douse his otherwise joyful spirit.

"You finished inside me? No shit Sherlock, I was there," Kate said playfully. "Don't sweat it Kenny, I'm on birth control," she went on, her glazed eyes regaining a lustful intensity as she wiggled her hips just a little, eliciting a long groan from her brother, whose cock was still buried in her, "which means... you can finish inside me anytime you want."

Kenny groaned again and felt his hips flex involuntarily, struggling to understand how he was still hard after such an overpowering orgasm. Ultimately, he decided, it must just have been the effect Kate had on him. Nothing, no one had ever felt like this and wave after wave of love and joy and desire surged through him. He leaned down and kissed Kate hungrily.

She groaned into his mouth and flexed her body as every muscle she had tingled. She let her tired legs fall with her knees spread wide, her feet resting on the ground. As Kenny pressed his hands into the ground either side of her and lifted himself up so he could see her, so he could look down and see his cock sliding inside her, Kate ran her hands along his chest and smiled.

It occurred to her that she'd heard people talk about their dreams coming true but that it had never seemed like a real thing, like something that was possible. And yet, here she was, just as she'd been in her dreams, laying underneath her twin brother while he thrust his cock deep inside her with long, slow strokes. Her smile widened and, for a long moment, she thought she might cry with the joy of it.

Even though she was incredibly wet, not even counting her brother's first massive load, she still grunted at the incredible fullness she felt every time Kenny slowly pushed himself all the way in.

"Jesus Kenny..." she whimpered playfully, "I didn't mean, like, right now."

"You... you want me to stop?"

"Don't you fucking dare."

Kenny grinned down at his sister and leaned down to kiss her again as he both slowed and deepened his strokes. Kate was overwhelmed by the closeness she felt to her brother and reached up to pull him back down on top of her. Kenny didn't resist, happy not to have to hold up his weight any longer and his arms naturally wrapped around Kate, her arms and legs entwining themselves in him and they rolled a little until they were almost side by side, their bodies rolling and grinding together in an increasingly hungry rhythm.

As Kate felt herself getting closer and closer to spilling into yet another orgasm, her mind was swimming, still struggling to accept that what was happening was real so she focused on the physical sensations, the incredible fullness, the gentle grip of Kenny's arms around her. When she did cum again, she whimpered his name and he said hers back and she couldn't remember ever feeling so happy in her entire life.

Kenny had a similar thought at the same moment as he held his sister just a little tighter while she rode the wave of another orgasm. Kate rolled onto her back again, pulling Kenny with her and looked up at him with glazed eyes.

"Fuck me Kenny... fuck me until you cum again. Don't stop, just... fuck me as hard as you want, do whatever you need. I want it Kenny. I want to feel you cumming inside me again."

No one had ever said anything quite as affecting as that to Kenny before and it certainly brought the changed circumstances of his relationship with his sister into sharp relief. He had no idea Kate had that kind of talk in her locker. He knew she wasn't a prude or anything, but this was a whole other side to her. So it was hard to figure out how he felt about it. This was no longer his sweet sister, the one he took care of, looked out for. This was the beautiful, desirable woman he'd first noticed that night in the red dress. And now she was more than that too. Now she was a beautiful desirable woman with an evidently very well developed sexual appetite. And she wanted him.

There was a moment of indecision as he tried to decide whether or not he was ready to fully accept this change. But it didn't last long when it became clear to him that, really, he'd never been so aroused in his entire life and, as she writhed and pulled at him, that Kate wasn't going to take no for an answer. Ultimately, he concluded, what man could resist when the beautiful, desirable women underneath him had essentially just begged him to give it to her like there was no tomorrow.

So he did a kind of growl as he gave in, withdrawing himself almost fully out of her before plunging back in, fast and hard and deep.

Kate felt the air knocked out of her such was the force of Kenny's thrust and she barely had time to recover it before he did it again, and then again. She forced her eyes open and felt a fresh surge of arousal as she took in the look on her brother's face. Like Kenny had moments before, Kate reflected on just how different things were. Although she had been dreaming and fantasizing about Kenny for a year now, to see him like that, really like that, his face a mask of sheer desire and lust, almost overwhelmed her and she held on for dear life as Kenny's powerful thrusts got even harder, even faster.

Kenny lost himself completely. He wasn't exactly the world's most prolific lover but he was no stranger to sex either and nothing like what was happening now had ever come close to his experience. He'd never totally let himself go, never given his body over to its basic urges like this. And the harder he pounded her, the tighter his grip on her became as his hips pummeled away at her, the more she egged him on.

Kate grunted and moaned with every thrust, struggling to form the words of encouragement she wanted to give Kenny. In the intervening period between the realization of her true feelings for Kenny and the crash, some of the many guys she'd been with in an attempt to find an alternative to Kenny had taken her pretty hard, pretty rough. It had taken her a little by surprise the first time and she was even more surprised then to find that she enjoyed it a lot more than she thought she would, notwithstanding being a little sore afterwards. It was probably for that reason that not an inconsiderable number of her dreams and fantasies of Kenny had been like this, with her body completely enveloped by his, almost struggling to breath while he well and truly railed her, used her. Even after four orgasms, after god knows how long they'd been at it, her body felt more turned on, more on fire that it ever had. She felt like her whole body was live, like it had been charged with an electric current. It was as if she could feel every nerve ending in her entire body, ever synapse in her brain firing.

Kenny could feel his second orgasm building and it only drove him harder until he was almost wild, even feral. His heavy grunting morphed into a long, sustained roar and he didn't stop, not even when Kate's voice joined his own in screaming pleasure and he felt her body shudder and clench beneath him as she came again and, almost as if he'd been waiting for it, as if he could choose the moment, as soon as he felt her cum he thrust hard into her, hard enough so that both their bodies were pushed along the ground by the force of it, and exploded for a second time.

It took a few seconds for awareness to return to Kate's mind although even when it had, she couldn't remember how many times she'd cum. She started to realize that she was stiff and sore and her breathing was still very heavy but the only word she could think of to describe how she felt was euphoria.

Kenny took a little longer to recover, barely working up enough energy to roll himself off Kate. He lay next to her gasping for breath and, while on the one hand he felt more utterly satisfied that he ever had in his life, some other part of him was afraid, terrified even as it started to think about the extent to which he'd just lost control.

It was enough to give him a surge of energy and he was about to sit up when he felt Kate roll towards him, tiredly draping her arm over his heaving chest.

"Fucking hell Ken," she breathed, giggling a little between heavy breaths, "I'm not going to be able to walk straight for a week."

"Shit... jesus Katie I'm so sorry," he managed, leaning up a little to look at her, "I don't know what happened... I... are you...?"

"It's OK Ken, I'm kidding..." Kate said, smiling as warmly as she was able, touching his face lightly. "It's what I wanted. I told you it's what I wanted. Kenny, that was... holy fucking shit Ken, that was... I don't know, but no one in, like, the history of the world has ever had sex that fucking good. Fuck!"

She laughed again and flopped onto her back, exhausted, but her obvious happiness, the warm glow in her eyes, reassured Kenny.

"A... are you sure...? I mean..."

"Shut up Kenny. I love you so much."

Kate snuggled her body closer to her brother's again and Kenny sighed with relief as he echoed his sister's words back to her.

Kenny stirred briefly not long after to reinvigorate and refuel the fire. There was no discussion of going inside. The lay there naked together, the heat and intensity of their encounter slowly fading. Each knew there was a lot that needed to be said but neither felt at all like talking.

There was touching though. With her breathing finally under control, her heart rate back to a survivable rate, Kate didn't resist the urge to finally feel her brother, to run her hands over his chest, his hard stomach. Kenny took his lead from his sister and, not long after, didn't resist his own urge to finally explore in exquisite detail his sister's soft skin, focusing particular attention on her firm, round breasts with his hands and, ultimately with his mouth.

So not really all that long after what had been the most explosive, the most needy, the most urgent sex of their lives, Kate and Kenny settled into some good old fashioned making out. Kate chuckled a little as it occurred to her that this was the part that usually came first, not that it bothered her. For both of them, she reasoned, what had happened was simply the result of long pent up need. The dam of their desire for each other hadn't overflowed, it had burst, exploded.

And now that the overload had been allowed release, there was a simpler, easier pleasure for both of them in that exploration of each other's bodies. It occurred to Kenny that, for all the indescribable wanton passion of their love-making, the simple act of kissing Kate, really kissing her, feeling the heat of her breath, was almost as affecting. It made him light headed, almost foggy. For a moment, some part of his mind tried to assert the need to talk about what all this meant but it just couldn't get a foot hold. Everything else was just too good.

At some point, Kenny became aware that he was incredibly hard again but, oddly, it didn't bother him, didn't incline him to move things forward. He was acutely aware of just how aggressive their earlier encounter had been and didn't believe there could be any way Kate wasn't sore, or at least in some discomfort.

So it was Kate who made the move. The violence of the way Kenny had taken her in the end, and violent was the word that came to her mind when she thought about it, though not in any pejorative way, had left her a little sore but the longer their exploration went on, the longer their hands roamed each other's bodies, the longer their gentle, loving embrace lasted, the more she felt the tide of her arousal rising again and she couldn't think of any good reason why he shouldn't be inside her again. I want him inside me all the time, she thought. I have a lot of lost time to make up for.

So she casually moved her hips and her legs as they lay facing each other until it was a simple matter for her to guide Kenny's hardness to her again.

They broke their kiss and Kate could see the question in Kenny's eyes, but she just smiled at him and kissed him again.

When he felt himself slide inside, Kenny closed his eyes and exhaled slowly. He felt it odd that there was no urge to thrust, no urge to wrap his arms around his sister and bury himself to the hilt. She was just as hot and tight and wet as she had been before and he allowed himself to savor the sensation.

Later, Kate had no idea how long they'd stayed like that, their hips gently rocking against each other, arms holding onto each other gently, but at some point they fell asleep under the stars.

When she woke she was on her side and for just a moment she assumed everything that had happened the night before was yet another dream, one more in the long line that had become so familiar. But then she felt Kenny's body pressed against her, the warmth of his breath on her neck, his arm draped gently across her and she sighed and smiled.

Evidently, Kenny had fetched a blanket to cover them at some point, although the morning sun had already done for the chill of the night.

As Kenny stirred and groaned the thought crossed Kate's mind that the bliss she felt might soon be tempered, that they might finally have to talk about what they'd done.

As it happened, she needn't have worried. In fact, much of that next day, the first day as Kate sometimes thought of it, was given over to attempting to satisfy their evidently still urgent need for each other.

After the exertions of the night before, they both agreed a shower was in order but within a couple of minutes of their moving to stand under the gentle cascade of the stream, Kate's arms were pressed solidly against the cliff face while Kenny took her from behind.

And before they were dry, Kate had mounted Kenny again, sitting firmly astride him as he was propped up against one of the logs in front of the cabin.

Mid-morning they took a walk to the bay, to stroll along the beach. They learned that sand can be quite inconvenient to sex, but it didn't stop them.

They made love before dinner. They made love after dinner. They went to bed early, ostensibly due to exhaustion, but made love again before sleep took them.

Much to her surprise, and to Kenny's, it was Kate who finally asked the question, the following day.

1...456789