All Comments on 'The Island'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very Good

I really liked this story. You took the time to build it, which is one of the most important things I find with stories. Please keep up the good work.

tuvoktuvokalmost 20 years ago
Excellant thoughtful story

Wow what a story very thoughtful and provoking story Look forward to reading more.

TibxoTibxoalmost 20 years ago
What a great love story.

Not just sex but love as well.

I always liked your writings and this one is no exception.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good Story But...

The game is Chutes and Ladders not Snakes and ladders! :>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
JUST GRRRRRRREAT

Just like all of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I liked it but...

I enjoyed your love story but one aspect of this relationship bothered me. The general dishonesty and deceit aimed at the Father and Husband detracted from whatever "pure" emotions these lovers felt. In the end their love was just a vehicle of lust.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
I always enjoy your stories.

Just who is to say that you folks "down under" do not have a game called "Snakes and Ladders"? And why on Earth would someone reading stories on Literotica think they had a right to moralize and be judgmental? At any rate, I loved your story and hope you will always be a contributor to this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cuckolding aside -

I liked the story and the fact she bore him a couple of kids. The part about keeping it secret is a bit of a fanciful gimmick you've used before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no man is an island

especially when you get to put your prick in to your mothers pussy and get her pregnant not once but twice....poor old dad has been cuckolded well and truly but then he is away fucking his bimbos so what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander - like they say - vice is nice but incest is best especially when you produce two children too...bit difficult to say what the relationships are - she is the mother and her son is the father so is he then their brother.....who cares just get on and keep fucking....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

It had been a reeeaaally long time since I have read such a nice story, it was not overtly sexual or porn-like, but rather ardently loving and erotic. I need more of these stories, they bore my heart like nothing else, and would like them to be a bit longer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Romance

is not dead. This is a beautiful story. The love is certainly there and it doesn't diminish with the years and bearing of children. The sexual attraction is there, of course, and the reasons for it are perfectly valid. I know why I fell in love with my mother. She was the most important woman in my live from day one. She guided my first steps as well as nourished me from her own body. She taught me piano and cheered for me more than anyone else at my football games. I always knew she didn't like football, but she loved me. She came to my graduation. She was the woman to whom I had always unconsciously compared my teen fancies with. But she was my first love, even before I knew what man/woman love was and before I really knew what sex was, I knew I wanted to be more to her than what I was as her little boy. I even remember telling her as she led me by the hand at the zoo that I was going to marry her when I grew up. She was not pretty, even as a young woman except to me. Short, 5'2' with small breasts and wide hips. She has the hair of many Asians, black and coarse and stiff. A huge bush of pubic hair that grows until it looks almost out of place. Her face is that of a peasant girl from an old Chinese painting. Cheeks too wide, nose a little flat, and crooked teeth. But she is gorgeous to me and is everything I have ever wanted. For twenty seven years now, I have not had need to compare other women to her because I have had no other women. Your main character is a good mother and the boy is a good son. He was there and ready to take over when his father was no longer up to his duties as a husband and custodian of a wonderful woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beautiful

Great

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
wonderful

Loved this, I like the way you write these stories. Please keep doing it.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A very good story!

Well written and a good read! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Beautiful!

Reads like a proper novel but still has the erotic effects!!! Bravo!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous