All Comments on 'The Island Ch. 08'

by TheNovalist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MediocreGingerMediocreGingerover 1 year ago

Either next week or the week after they will find out what is happening in the world. One big question is will Dan immediately come clean about talk his talk with the goddess or hide it for a bit. She said more people were coming and they were a couple weeks out and so they should bring news of what's happening and I think with Dan being not as sharp minded as normal is gonna whisper something along the lines of "Their here. She was right. She said more would come and here they are." and whatever woman is making quadruple sure she's pregnant will hear and question it.

CaedynCaedynover 1 year ago

Loving this story and the regular updates; please keep it coming! In fact, I might even like it more than your NewU story, although that one is great too. I eagerly check for updates every week as this is one of my favorite stories I’m reading right now.

A small potential continuity issue with Liz and how she looks. This is how you described her in Ch 1: “ Lizzy was middle-aged, probably a little older than me, but she wore those years well. Her body was curvy but fit, and her caramel-colored hair ended at her shoulders. She had a look that just screamed 'mom'.”

This is how you described her in this chapter: “ Liz could easily have qualified as [a really hot girl]; of all the girls on the Island, with the exception of Hayley, she was the one who had most missed her calling as a model or maybe an actress... or a stripper.”

Those descriptions are maybe a little inconsistent, but maybe I’m just nitpicking; I’m sure there are plenty of middle-aged moms who look like actresses or strippers (I wish I could meet them!) The reason I bring this up is that I’m looking forward to learning more about the girls of the MC’s harem too; I find it’s sexier when the MC gets it on with three-dimensional characters.

Please don’t take this as a criticism, just an observation. Again, I am loving your work, and the kinks you are leaning into really push my buttons: MFFF+, breeding, a bit of Sci Fi, survival situation, and super hot sex scenes in general. I can’t wait to read more!

MormonJackMormonJackover 1 year ago

Novalist: love the story, thank you!

Selfishly, I'm wishing each chapter were longer, especially in that they moved the story along further. Like this chapter: it can be summed up as (1) Dan and Liz have sex and (2) discover bunkers which leads them to believe that there may be inter-connected tunnels underground that they can live in. Clearly, you write these chapters with rich detail and dialog with great expertise, but the story isn't progressing all that much.

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderover 1 year ago

This one made me want to be on the island so bad. I want to be one of Dan's women.

LynchjimLynchjimover 1 year ago

I’m loving this more and more as each new chapter supplies more info into the story please please please keep these coming xx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story, although i did get a kick out of a typo early on. " sultry moan as she licked her hips." What a picture that created. Thanks for the great read !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was incredibly hot, amazingly erotic. Then the business of survival, and they're making some progress on that front. I'm starting to question how they're going to continue getting supplies of thing other than the fruit which seems plentiful there and clean water, but I have a feeling you have a plan for that. I'll continue looking forward to each new chapter. I like the chapter lengths, btw...just about perfect for me. When stories here start to get into 5, 6 or more pages they usually get a little two long for a single chapter in this venue.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Rolling along very nicely. Great writing skills demonstrated. Wish the instalments werd slightly longer and took the story further forward but you're keeping 2 stories going (this and NewU) so only a small moan from me.

Another cracking 5⛤ instalment. Keep them coming please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is unfolding at a reasonable pace. Good detail. Nice balance of story and raunch. Keep up the good working. Get this in print when you finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheNovalist@TheNovalist
Update - 2nd May Thank you all for your wonderful support for my little writing hobby. My schedule has cleared up quite nicely for the foreseeable future, so I should be able to pump a few out a good few chapters before the summer when I will be taking a little break for my v...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES