The Island Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In one swift motion, I reached forward and wrapped her long dark hair around my fist and yanked it hard, not only yanking her head back to arch her spine but lifting the top part of her body off the ground. Another smack landed on her ass, tinting one cheek a slightly darker shade than the other, so I spanked the other as well to keep it even. Pounding into her, picking up the speed and the power in a burst of frantic energy.

She was howling now, not quite screaming. The sounds falling out of her lips weren't high-pitched enough to be called a scream. It was like a constant, hungry yowling that seemed to do even more to my desire to keep fucking her than her screams had done. It was a yearning, a craving for more. A marrow deep desire to surrender all of herself to me. I was going to take every shred of her.

My cock pistoned out of her ass, and the lube she had applied to both of us, not to mention the stretch of her ass, made the sawing in and out almost effortless. I pulled on her hair harder as I hammered her, lifting the top half of her body completely off the ground, pulling her upright until her head was resting against the crook of my shoulder, and a deep arch curled her spine until it ended in her hips thrust out and angled into me.

The howls morphed into a series of grunts as the power of my thrusts knocked the air out of her lungs. Her eyes were wide open and looking frantically and wildly at the sky. Focused on nothing at all except the pure pleasure, the slight pain, and the unbelievable fullness that permeated her entire being.

I leaned my head down and growled into her ear. "You. Are. Mine!"

She exploded.

The juices from her spasming pussy sprayed onto the ground beneath her. I was in no place to enter the debate on what female ejaculate actually consisted of, and frankly, I didn't care. Whatever it was splashed forcefully down her thighs as mine smashed into the back of them. Her voice caught in her throat, her mouth falling open in a silent scream that seemed to steal the breath right out of her. Her eyes rolled into her skull, and her chest flushed so brightly it looked like it would glow in the dark.

The clamp of her ass onto my still-pistoning cock felt like it would break it off. I couldn't last more than another few strokes into her before fireworks went off behind my eyes, my mind touched the stars, the world spun, and I was emptying myself into her.

Despite meeting an actual god only a few hours before, I would never consider myself a spiritual person, but at that moment, I understood what was meant when people said their orgasms felt like a genuine religious experience.

Time distorted, reality bent, my mind took a break from its duties and headed off to find greener, less demanding fields elsewhere, and every muscle in my body decided enough was enough and simply gave up. The pair of us flopped onto the ground together in a heavily panting, transcendent mess.

I have absolutely no idea how long we stayed that way. Nor did I have any desire to move.

********

There was probably some scientific term bouncing around my head for the illusion of something looking smaller than it was when viewed from below, something about perspective, maybe, but if there was, I couldn't remember it now. The size of my orgasm and the power of my release had essentially turned my mind to mush. I was running on autopilot for most of the time it took to walk here. I'm not sure my companion was in a much better position than I was.

But the long and short of it was that Liz, of course, had been right. The western mountain, the one directly above the pillbox, was significantly bigger and steeper than it had looked from its base. If we had tried to make our way up that mountain instead of the northern one and walk along the ridgeline, we would probably still be trying to climb it. It may not have been vertical enough to need ropes and climbing gear, but to my admittedly untrained eye, it didn't look too far off.

A little over an hour later, Liz, still wearing that unbearably sexy satisfied grin and her bikini again, was tracing her feet over the lines of something in the ground. Walking the outline of a pit of some kind that had once been carved into the top of the mountain before being worn away by the elements.

"I think this was an anti-aircraft emplacement," she mused quietly, perhaps to herself, but still loud enough for me to hear her. "There is barely anything left of it, though."

"So what are you thinking?" I asked, walking closer to her and casting my eyes at the ground on which she was walking. Now that she had pointed it out, I could see the large, circular depression in the soil. I had no doubt that I would have walked straight past it if she hadn't. Moreover, Liz had pointed out at least three other depressions as we approached, with more seeming to be dotted on either side of the mountain. I would be lying if I said I would ever have spotted those, either.

"This was definitely some kind of bigger complex," She said without taking her eyes off the ground." There are only ever two real reasons to put these sorts of defenses on an island like this. An airfield, or some sort of naval base or anchorage." She looked up and out to see. "If there was a naval base here, it's long gone now, but there is certainly enough flat land around this volcano to fit an airstrip. A pretty big one too. But, the problem with that is that there are no signs of battle here."

"What do you mean?"

"Alright, look, I'm not going to pretend to be an expert on military history or anything like that, but the placement of military installations is actually a pretty common aspect of land surveys, so I have a little experience with that. Any airbase on an Island is used to attack shipping lanes; we have no real idea where we are, but Tom said we are probably somewhere south, maybe southwest of Hawaii. So if this were a Japanese airbase, the Americans would have wanted it gone. They would have hammered it from the air, then bombarded it from the sea, and then launched an amphibious landing to clear it out and take it over. There would be bomb and shell craters everywhere, especially around emplacements like this. But there aren't any."

I nodded slowly.

"If there was an airbase over there, for example..." She pointed to the flat edge of the grasslands and into the heavily forested area to the north, "...these ridges would have made a perfect headquarters, kind of like on Iwo Jima. We've all seen the pictures: Flat land, airstrip, and a mountain overlooking the lot of it filled with enough gun emplacements and artillery to give any enemy landings a really hard time. I bet these mountains are absolutely riddled with tunnels. Well, were."

"You don't think they still are?"

"After eighty years? Unless they were reinforced by concrete or something, there is no chance. They would have collapsed decades ago. But I bet we are going to find lots of fortified bunkers like the pillbox down there. My guess would be that one has survived so well because it has been sheltered by the mountains. Most of them would just be piles of rubble by now. But I bet there would be materials there that our sexy engineer could use to help build a home for us to raise all the babies she is going to fuck into his harem." She finished with a teasing grin. "Look, I think that is one down there."

"What?" I squinted to the western side of the mountain, the side facing out to sea, following her finger to where she was pointing. I expected to see one of the girls for a brief moment, considering the end of her statement, but quickly realized she was trying to point out a bunker.

I saw nothing.

"There, about a third of the way up, where that clump of trees is."

I squinted against the bright afternoon light. I still saw nothing.

Liz giggled and shook her head. "Men! Fuck their brains out, and suddenly they become blind. The same applies to jerking off, I have heard." She paused for a second and frowned, turning to face me. "I hope you realize that if you are caught beating one out, you are gonna have a bunch of very annoyed women on your hands, don't you? No more using your hands. Consider this an offer to use my pussy or my mouth anytime you want, got it? Not my ass, though," she shuffled uncomfortably and reached behind her to rub her tender posterior. "That really will break if you tear it up too often. She needs time to recuperate. But pussy and mouth? They are all yours! I'm pretty sure the others will say the same."

I blinked at her and swallowed hard.

"I wonder if we should put some sort of schedule together." She pondered to herself as she turned her attention back to the ground and started to pace the outline of the AA pit again.

I chuckled and shook my head, turning back to the interior of the Volcanic caldera and peering down the slope. From this distance, I could make out the rest of our little group mulling about at the bottom of the hill. The shapes that looked like Hayley, Hannah, Robyn, Amy, and Katie had made their way back to the river and were sitting in a group in the water. Apparently, Amy and Hannah had returned from their trek to the trees on the south slope although I couldn't make out if their expedition had been a success or not from here. Tom was about halfway between them and the Pillbox, off to the side of the small path created by the group's travels, and Lousia was bouncing steadily and rhythmically on top of him. Ray and his two brunettes were by the Pillbox, Ray with his back pressed against the wall, and the two girls on their knees in front of him.

Fuck, there are going to be a lot of heavily pregnant women around here soon. Fuck, I really need to get on with building that shelter.

Liz glanced down the hill and giggled at the sight, before seeming to notice the look of concern on my face. "You're not jealous of Tom and Ray, are you?" She asked with a hint of incredulity in her voice.

"God, no." I laughed. "You lot are more than enough for me to handle, besides, Tom and Louisa deserve all the happiness they can find here, and Ray is a great guy. I'm not sure any of us would be here without him."

"Then what's wrong?"

I licked my lips and sighed. "Honestly? I'm not sure you guys appreciate how much work is going to be needed to get this shelter built. At least not if it is going to be big enough to house all of us, with limited tools and limited help."

"Limited help? There are twelve of us."

"With all twelve of us working on it 8 hours a day, every day, it is probably going to take a few months to be finished. And what happens when people start getting pregnant? Hell, four out of the five of you who have settled for me may already be pregnant. How much heavy lifting... and I really do mean heavy lifting are you going to be able to do when Amy finds out you are expecting?"

"Hmmm, yeah, good point. I hadn't thought of that."

"Back home, two or three guys can build a whole house, albeit a simple one, in a few months. But they would have cranes, lifters, and power tools. All the materials would be delivered to the building site. Hell, have you seen any nails around? It's much, much harder to build without them. We are going to be building this in a way that hasn't been done in centuries. We are going to have to cut down our own trees, shape them into lumber, and carry them to wherever we choose to build, and that is before we even start putting the thing up. You were the one who talked about storms, if a bad one rolls in while it is being erected, it will be destroyed, and we will have to start from scratch." I sighed again. "I'm sorry, It's just..."

"It's a lot of pressure. I understand that, baby. None of us may know the specifics, but none of us think that it is going to be an easy task for you. No matter how hard it is, you have our..."

She blinked and froze for a second.

"What? What's wrong?"

"What if you don't need to build one?" she said slowly as if saying the thought out loud threatened to make it flee from her quickly working mind.

"I'm... not following."

"The tunnels..." she murmured, her eyes scanning wildly over every mountainside in view.

"I thought you said they were long gone by now."

"Unless they were reinforced." She corrected me, the slightest hint of a smile pulling at her lips. "If there were gun batteries in the mountain, which we knew there were..."

"Do we?"

"Yes... and they would have needed ammunition. Those would have been reinforced because if those were collapsed in an attack, it would cut off the guns. Same with the main command HQ. Yes, most of the smaller tunnels would have just been cut straight out of the dirt; they're gone, but the important stuff? I'd bet my left nipple that they were reinforced!"

"Just your left nipple, huh?" I smirked at her.

"Oh, shut up!" She slapped my arm with another giggle.

"So, how would we find them?"

"We wouldn't, not directly, anyway. We would need to find more bunkers for the guns. These mountains would be littered with them. One of them has to have the tunnel still intact."

"What makes you so sure? It's been eighty years."

"Because of the thing Ray is leaning up against to get his dick sucked!" She laughed, starting to bounce on the balls of her feet on the spot. "If that survived, I bet other things on the same orientation did as well."

"Huh?"

"Urrrghh... Look. It's simple." She rolled her eyes at me. "The wind comes from the West. That is why most of the stuff exposed to the west has been scoured clear; too much wind and moisture erosion. But the wind hits the mountains and is deflected up. It goes over the pillbox and over things like that on the Eastern side of the mountains. The pillbox is on the western side of the crater but on the eastern slope of the mountains. I bet that the same has happened on the opposite side of the range!"

"Riiggghhhttt."

"That means the big gun bunkers would have been spared from the winds, the same as the pillbox has. Or at least not battered by them as these ones have." She kicked her foot into the dirt that had once been an anti-aircraft emplacement.

My eyes widened as I caught on. "Ohh, and if the bunkers are more intact...."

"Then the tunnels may be too." She was bouncing with so much excitement by then that her tits threatened to break out of her top. I made no attempt to stop her. "God, I am a genius!" She grinned cheekily. "I should let you fuck me in the ass more often if this is what it does to me!"

"I wholeheartedly agree."

She threw herself into my arms and kissed me deeply. "So what do I get as my reward if I am right."

"Knocked up." I grinned back, the answer coming from my lips a little too quickly, even for me.

Liz purred deeply and ground herself against me. "Oh fuck, that was a good answer! Come on, let's go. We have to tell the others."

And with that, she yanked my arms and started leading me down the steep slope of the mountain toward the rest of the group.

********

And that's a wrap for chapter 8.

Dan will continue to explore the island next week when Chapter 9 is released. With everyone seeming to find their roles, or at least their groups, life seems to be settling down for our band of intrepid castaways. What fun and games await them going forward, and will they find out what troubles are plaguing back home? Stay tuned to find out.

Thank you for your comments and feedback. It never ceases to amaze me how supportive and receptive the readers of lit can be. I look forward to hearing what you think of this, and my flagship story - NewU - in the comments or on the Discord Server.

Stay Awesome.

Nova

12