All Comments on 'The Island Ch. 09'

by TheNovalist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

What a cliffhanger? Great instalment again. Look foward to next one.

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderover 1 year ago

This story is so great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As with nearly every previous commenter, I am very happy with the storyline, the pace of the storyline, and especially the eagerness of the women to do what it takes to re-populate the world when the time comes for that.

I do have a question about the openness of the group to exposure. Every one of our island dwellers has accepted the notion of being completely open to public sex, and many of them have had no qualms about being observed performing a variety of sex acts. They also have no issues with bathing together in the nude. However, once they're finished, everyone seems to feel a need to get their skimpy clothing back on as soon as possible. Is this some kind of minimal modesty that the Goddess is allowing them to retain? Or, is it now time for the group to acknowledge that the small amount of clothing they still have available is not necessary? I hope it's the latter.

rockingtilidroprockingtilidropover 1 year ago

Awwww man again !!!

Awesome work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The plot thickens! Freya is warping their minds very severely. She told the protagonist earlier that he would be a leader. In this chapter she tells him he'll never be a leader, but he has other qualities which are just as important. Not that she's necessarily wrong, but she constantly changes it up on them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Freya is becoming increasingly suspect in her intentions. She keeps changing it up. Earlier she told the protagonist he would be a great leader. Now she tells him he has no future of leadership. He has an odd combination of being the only on who hasn't totally lost touch with reality and the only on talking to Freya...as far as we know...

SimonNomisSimonNomisover 1 year ago
What?

Holy wtf! This cliffhanger is going to kill me. I know I have to wait for the next upload. omg really? sigh, ok fine, I'll just sit here and wait for the next one. (insert smiley face)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Can't wait for them to switch to fundoshi as underwear...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheNovalist@TheNovalist
Update - 2nd May Thank you all for your wonderful support for my little writing hobby. My schedule has cleared up quite nicely for the foreseeable future, so I should be able to pump a few out a good few chapters before the summer when I will be taking a little break for my v...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES