The Island: Insertia and Lin's Tric

Story Info
I was tricked into being a test subject.
4.7k words
4.52
11.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why should I help you with anything? You've been nothing but rude to me ever since I got here," I asked between bites of my lunch.

"Because I can make it...worth your while," Lin said in a conspiratorial whisper.

Lin had been one of the first people I had met on the island. She was short, stout and perpetually grumpy.

"How?"

"I can set you up with Mae Li," Lin explained quietly.

Mae Li was a rather gorgeous Chinese girl that I'd met on a few occasions but had failed to strike up any real conversation or even a reason to have a conversation. She apparently had no interest in sailing, tennis or any of the other sporting events I hosted.

"Who says I'm interested in Mae Li?"

"You're American. You people get off to that type of thing," Lin said with a sneer.

I rolled my eyes. Lin was had chosen to align herself as Japanese today, apparently. From what I'd been told, Lin's father was a US serviceman that had been stationed in Japan, where he'd met Lin's mother, a full blooded Japanese woman. Their daughter, Lin, was of mixed race and could speak English and Japanese fluently. The girl was also freakishly smart, like everybody else at TITS. Lin had been one of the first people I'd met on the island and she was honestly one of my least favorite as well. The girl seemed to enjoy tormenting me simply because I was male and American.

"And if I were to agree, which I'm not saying I am, how would you accomplish this?" I asked.

"Mae Li lives next door to me and we hang out occasionally. If you help me out, I'll invite you over the next time she comes to my room. I'll make introductions and leave you two alone. But first, you have to do me a favor," Lin explained.

The idea was tempting. I was craving emotional and physical connections with somebody. My afternoon with Sarah had been amazing. But the woman had, best I could figure, left on the first seaplane off the island in the morning after our nautical rendevoux.

"What do I have to do for you?" I asked with trepidation.

Lin smiled, causing her dimpled double chin to firm up.

"Come by room 314 tonight at 8. I'll explain then," she said quietly, then departed.

That night at 7:55 PM, I tried the closed door to Room 314 in the main building. It was unlocked of course. My stomach turned slightly as I entered the room. I wasn't entirely confident in what lay ahead of me. Lin was certainly an angry woman. She had disliked me from the word "go". I could only imagine that Lin had some sort of menial task in store for me. Like many of the researches there, she viewed me as a simpleton to be used for manual labor and nothing more.

Whatever.

If it got me in Mae Li's sphere of influence, I'd do whatever heavy lifting was required. I needed a workout anyways.

Lin was seated at a work table, furiously typing on a laptop, just as I had seen so many others on this strange island. She looked slightly upset, as always. She had an upturned lip that made it seem that she'd just sniffed a fart, or some other foul odor. Her dark hair was tied back in a rather severe bun and she wore a white lab coat over blue jeans and a button up white blouse.

"Have a seat please," Lin prompted.

I sat at the table, opposite the young researcher. Lin pushed a small stack of papers in front of me and gave me a ballpoint pen.

"Fill these out please, then we will begin."

I looked at the paperwork. It was a health questionare. The forms could have been lifted from a general practitioner's office. Or at least, the first page looked pretty standard.

"What is all this for?" I probed, confused.

"Baseline information."

"Baseline information for what?"

"For a test."

The game was growing tiresome already.

"A test of what?"

Lin smiled and produced a vial of a faint blue liquid.

"This. It's a synthetic version of adrenaline."

"Lin, I don't know about this..." I started to protest.

"It's perfectly safe. I've even tried it myself. It gives you a burst of energy like a pot of coffee but wears off after half an hour or so. It has been animal tested. It has been tried on humans. I'm just doing a bit of additional testing before its passed off to a pharmacutical company for full double blind testing and then general sale," Lin lectured.

"I'm not sure Lin..."

"Look. You want something. I want something. It's all perfectly safe I promise," Lin continued.

I eyed the liquid medicine, considering the offer. I was also considering how lonely I was.

"I'll do it," I conceded.

Lin leered happily as I took the drink and gulped it down. The taste was a strange mix of strawberry and some other flavor that I could not place.

"How long does it take to kick in?" I asked.

"Oh it usually doesn't take long at all..."

My stomach turned upside down at that moment. The room began to swim around me.

"Lin, I'm not...I'm not feeling too good..." I slurred.

"Oh, that's perfectly normal. It should pass pretty quickly," Lin reassured.

It didn't feel normal. I felt drunk. Really drunk. And sleepy too. Why was it so hard to keep my eyes open? I laid my head down on the desk, hoping that the room would stop spinning soon. Then darkness consumed me entirely.

A period of time passed that I could not measure. Slowly, my senses returned. The room was, fortunately, stationary. Strangely, I was now looking at the ceiling while lying on my back. I rolled my head to one side, seeing Lin nearby. The woman was fiddling with her cell phone and was ignoring me. I tried to sit up, but found that my arms and torso were burdened with some unknown weight.

It was at this point that I looked down to see a white sheet covering my body. Further examination showed that I was now on an examination table of some sort. As far as I could tell, I was in the storeroom at the back of the laboratory. There were shelves filled with unused medical instruments and cabinets all around.

Again, I tried to move my arms and torso and again I was stopped.

Then I felt the leather restraints on my wrists, ankles and across my stomach. What made this even more disturbing was the realization that I had been stripped of all of my clothes.

"Lin, what the fuck is this shit?" I cursed at the woman.

"Oh, Michael. Nice of you to join me finally," the girl greeted with a sneer.

I tried to sit up again, but failed. The restraints were tight against me.

"Lin, what...what is this?"

The girl walked over to me, holding her phone and smiling at me.

"Part of the test of course, silly."

"What the fuck? At what point did I agree to be...drugged...and stripped. What the Hell is this?"

"Part of the testing, like I said."

"Not funny. Let me out of here. I'm fucking done with you and whatever the Hell you gave me."

Lin made a shushing noise then looked at her phone, then at me, then shook her head.

"You should be ashamed Michael. That was truly uncalled for," the girl said innocently.

"What the Hell are you talking about?"

Lin turned her phone towards me. On Facebook Messanger, I could see a message from me to her (an odd occurance considering I'd never looked the girl up). The first line was a simple 'Hey' from me followed by...a picture that I instantly recognized as my junk.

"Da fuck is that?"

"I don't know Michael. You tell me. You should be ashamed! I think I'll go tell Achara about your sexual harassment of me in the morning. You'll probably be fired, of course," Lin said conversationally.

My hatred of the girl grew with each pound of my heart. I was the one who had been drugged! And now I was being blackmailed for something I didn't even do?

"This is bullshit. Fucking bullshit. When I tell Achara-"

"When you tell her what? It's your word against my evidence! Who do you think they're going to believe? A drunken sailor with no proof or a humble student with hard evidence?"

I'm not a violent man, but I truly wanted to smack Lin at this point.

Unfortunately, she was right. In the world of sexual harassment investigations, I was unlikely to win. Who would believe that I'd been drugged and bound anyways? It sounded too ridiculous to be true. But an unsolicited dick pic? Well, those happen pretty frequently.

"So you agree to our testing?" Lin asked after a moment, smiling with the control.

"Just...just get this over with and leave me alone. You promise to delete that message if I go along with this scheme?" I replied, broken.

"I promise."

I groaned.

"Then what the Hell are you actually testing? I'm guessing it's not actually an energy stimulant."

"Are you familiar with the refractory period?"

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Refractory period. The time after an orgasm where a man, or sometimes a woman, is unable to be aroused or, in the case of men, achieve an erection. Most men have a fairly noticable refractory period but most women don't. It's an odd twist of biology that is, sometimes, really annoying," Lin lectured.

I was still laying on my back, naked under a blanket, secured to an exam table as Lin explained herself.

"Are you familiar with drugs that aid in erectile dysfunction?" Lynn continued.

"What? Like Viagra?"

"Yes. They were originally designed for people with heart conditions. Testing of the drug produced a curious result: raging erections that were very strong for men that had previously been prone to erectile dysfunction."

"Okay?"

"Well, those drugs are very helpful for men with issues achieving an erection. But they are of no benefit to other issues. Do you know what one of the biggest complaints women have?"

I could guess, but frankly I just wanted to be out of the situation so I stayed silent.

"Women complain that their men don't last long. They achieve arousal quickly then orgasm in just a few minutes. Often, achieving a female orgasm is an after thought that is largely unattainable without the use of sex toys and such. Because once a man climaxes, he's done for. No more sex for him for a period of time. Refractory period of time. But what if we could help with that time?"

"What? Make a man last longer?"

"Well, yes and no. Desensiting sprays, thicker condoms and personal training help some men last longer. Some men are just gifted and can last up an hour or more before finishing. But often times, the efforts to delay their orgasm delay the orgasm of their partner. So another way to tackle the issue is to make it so a man can orgasm and continue having sex until he orgasms again and so on."

I could see the logic of this thought process. I could also see that I was probably in for something very intimate when it came to this 'testing'. That explained why I was naked and why Lin had been so secretive about her project. I started considering how the tests may be performed. Would Lin ask me to have sex with her? Okay, tell me to have sex with her. She was obviously in control of the whole situation. Or would I be asked to masturbate? Despite myself, I felt myself becoming very aroused under the blanket. My erection seemed to be stronger than usual too.

"The medication that I'm testing. The real one, in addition to others, is supposed to reduce or eliminate a man's refractory period, temporarily of course. With the aid of a medication such as cialys or similar drugs, any man would have the sexual stamina to please a woman properly, regardless of how trigger happy he was."

I tried to sit up a bit, but the restraints kept me secure. I could feel myself straining against the velcro just as my penis was straining upward against the weight of the blanket.

"Fine. I'll...try it out for you. I am assuming it's a pill?"

"Well, I'm glad that you agree with my plan. I already administered the drug," Lin replied with a smirk.

"Was it in that drink?"

"Oh, no. That was just a mild sedative mixed with a liquid form of a generic erectile dysfunction medication."

I scanned my body mentally, expecting to detect the spot of pain from an injection site. I found none.

"The drug, which I currently call 'Insertia' is still in testing phase. Right now it's in only in suppository form, just by the way I make it in the lab. The capsule would be too big to swallow comfortably. When the big pharma companies start making it, they'll be able to compress and downsize everything to make it in any format desired, of course."

"So you put a pill in my ass?"

Lin cackled.

"Yes. You have a cute ass too, I might add," the girl purred.

I felt extremely violated. Even more than I had when I'd found out that I'd been drugged. I just wanted this evening to be over.

"Are you properly aroused yet?"

"Y...yes. I feel really, really hard. Like more than normal," I replied truthfully.

"Good. That means you are ready."

Lin pulled a rolling stool close to the exam table and raised the seat until the top of my chest was even with her waist. She placed a metal tray on a holder nearby that, from what I could see at my odd angle, had a box of gloves, a large tube of lubricant and various pill bottles.

"Can you please release me?" I begged.

"No. Not yet. It's better this way. But I can sit you up a bit if you'd like."

"Please," I requested through gritted teeth.

Lin stood and pushed a lever on the side of the table, then lifted my head and upper torso about 30 degrees. The blanket, previously covering everything but my face, slid to my waist.

"Is that better?"

"Yes."

"Excellent, let's begin."

Without any warning, Lin ripped the blanket away entirely. I sat entirely naked in the room. The chill of the air quickly caused my scrotum to retract and goose flesh popped up on my legs. I shivered from cold and apprehension as Lin donned a pair of latex gloves and squirted a healthy dollop of lubricating gel on a palm of her glove. She worked her fingers across her palm, distributing the messy substance until the surface shined.

"I'm going to touch you now. Just try to relax."

I tensed up as her hand slowly reached out towards my very eager member. Then it was there, latex glove on the tip of my penis, then wrapping around my shaft. The gloved hand squeezed and pushed down to my testes, spreading the lube thoroughly. I hated myself for it, but it felt amazing. I nearly cried as the girl began slowly working her hand up and down on my cock.

"Does that feel good?"

I nodded.

"Good. Enjoy it. I know you aren't happy right now. But try to enjoy this. Trust me."

How could she ask me to trust her after all of her deceit? I didn't know or care. I was too aware of my arousal and erection. It not only felt amazing, but it was a huge turn on. I'd never felt so eager for physical contact, sex or masturbation.

"Do you feel yourself approaching an orgasm yet?" Lin asked a few minutes later, as she switched hands.

"I'm getting closer. Holy crap this feels good though. Does Insertia do that?"

"Yes. It gives you an appetite for sex stronger than usual and can increase euphoria from stimulus."

"Well, it's working."

Lin started jerking me harder. With her other hand, the girl began caressing my scrotum gently. I felt a tightness between my legs that indicated an impending orgasm. I guess Lin's ex boyfriend had taught her a thing or two, because the girl knew what to do pretty well.

"Getting close, aren't you?"

I gritted my teeth and nodded.

"Just do it. Come. You have to. You have-"

Boom.

Semen rocketed out of my cock, upward almost two feet before splattering on my stomach.

"Very good," Lin stated, letting go of my member.

The girl used a handful of paper towels to clean the bulk of the fluid off my naked body. She then reapplied lube to her right hand. Without delay, she reached out to my still stiff member and began pumping up and down again. It felt weird to be touched after such an epic orgasm. But I felt an unnatural energy and desire for such contact. For several minutes, Lin jerked me off, switching hands occasionally. I was enjoying myself immensely, but I wanted more. I wanted more contact. I wanted sex! Real sex. Penetrating a woman, hard and in a tight warm place and-

"Stubborn second orgasm?" Lin asked, a bit frustrated.

"It's unusual for me to try for another. I want one though. I just need more," I replied.

I didn't say more what though.

"Okay, have it your way then," Lin replied.

Without further discussion, she removed her hand from my cock and stripped the glove off. I wasn't sure what to expect as she pulled a knob on either side of the exam table, near my feet. Unexpectedly, the bottom of the table split by my feet and a section fell away beneath my ass. Suddenly, I was completely exposed in my nether regions. It occurred to me that the table was probably designed for a hospital delivery room.

I felt trepidation as Lin donned another glove and smeared a massive wad of lube onto a palm. What really startled me though, was seeing her touch a pair of fingers from her clean gloved hand into the lubricated palm of the other. I could see where this was going. I wasn't a stranger to messing around the back door and had received prostate massages from exes in the past. Never before though, had this been performed in such a situation as this.

"Relax. You'll enjoy this."

"I...I'm aware. Oh!"

Lin hadn't warned me before dabbing my rosebud and pushing a finger into my ass. I tried to push upward, away from the invading digit but the velcro straps remained strong. Lin's finger found my firm prostate and began massaging. It felt amazing. It felt even better when the second hand reached up and grabbed firmly onto my cock. It didn't take long before I felt a tension in my ass and cock as another orgasm approached.

"Here...here we go," I announced.

Semen shot for the second time that night. The volume was far less than before, but still present. I groaned and Lin giggled. She was enjoying the control.

"Very good. Let's see if we can get you to go that way again. It seems that we found your magic button..."

The stroking continued. My cock was sore, my ass was sore. I didn't care. I was more aroused than I'd ever been before. I just wanted to bury myself inside somebody and pound and pound until I keeled over. Lin increased her speed, then alternated hands. This time, two fingers pushed into my back passage. I jolted a bit, but didn't complain. The massage and pressure was worth any hint of discomfort. The third orgasm was a dribble, but equally violent. I wanted more. So much more.

"Okay, I think it's time to administer another dose. The effects will start to wear off soon, if I don't," Lin stated, withdrawing her fingers.

The girl opened a pill bottle that had been staged nearby and procured an unlubricated suppository that was as big as a AA battery. Had she not just fingered me with two fingers, I'd have worried about the impending intrusion. Instead, I merely grunted as she forced the massive pill into my rectum, then pushed it up as far as her finger could reach. I felt a tingling in my posterior as the pill began to rapidly melt. The finger stayed put, holding the medication in place. Meanwhile, the other hand resumed pumping my throbbing erection.

"You know, I have to be honest. You take this really well," Lin purred.

"Umm...thanks?"

"It's really hot seeing somebody enjoying themselves like this," the girl said quietly.

Uh oh. My sex flooded mind quickly imagined convincing Lin to have sex with me. I wanted sex. I needed sex. I needed to release again and again and I didn't just want a hand job. I wanted vagina, mouth and ass. I wanted to fuck! I had to get free. Had to have sex. I had to be free. I strained against the restraints. I needed to release.

"Argh!"

"Another?"

"No. I have an itch. I need to scratch it!"

Lin rolled her eyes. She stopped jerking me off but left her finger in my ass as she released a velcro strap for my right hand. The jerking resumed as I supposedly itched my chest.

12