The Island: Insertia and Lin's Tric

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here...just let me help," I begged.

I brushed Lin's hand aside and began jerking myself heavily and firmly. The finger in my ass wiggled with fervor, having abandoned its post further up for a more pleasurable position on my prostate. I groaned and an almost dry orgasm shook my whole body.

"Here, you do it for a second. I have to sneeze," I said.

Lin was now facing away from me. Her right hand jerked me steadily as her left hand was used to caress my sack and finger my prostate. I faked a rather loud sneeze, then a cough as I removed the velcro strap on my left hand. Now, my upper half was free.

"Hold on...hold on... I need water. Water. Please. I'm begging you," I requested.

I kept my hands at my sides, as if I was still bound.

The jerking stopped. The finger in my ass was removed. Lin grumbled as she stripped her gloves off. She turned her back on the exam table and started looking through drawers on the opposite wall. There should be paper cups in there somewhere...

I unfastened my torso, then ankles quickly and launched myself off the hospital bed. I felt like a wild animal, drunk on testosterone and adrenaline. Lin had found a box of paper cups and turned around to see me, standing naked with a raging hard on. I paused for a moment. The animal instincts in me said to either flee or fight or fuck.

"Mike, why don't you just sit down..."

I rushed forward and pulled the woman into a firm embrace. My mouth connected with hers. Her arms wrapped around my back, not trying to stop the intimacy. But the animal in me was not content to just kiss. I felt drunk and psychotic as I turned and pushed Lin against a wall. My hands, possessed by some force beyond my own, reached out and tore buttons on the girl's blouse. Her pants were pulled down with equal fervor.

"Hey, take it easy-"

I didn't take it easy. I couldn't. I had become a monster that could not be stopped or abated. I flipped Lin around and yanked her panties downward. The girl started to protest but I was beyond the point of any caution or return. I pushed her torso downward, forward and Lin reached out to brace against a cabinet. My cock, already lubricated from previous activities, was pushed up to the entrance of her vagina. With a savage thrust forward, I slipped into the girl's body. She was wet, fortunately, making penetration a bit easier.

"Oof, that...that..."

I pulled back, then slammed myself into her vagina mightily. Lin grunted and braced up against the wall. I was sex crazed like never before, but I had a tiny glimmer of control that had me pause.

"This is what you wanted, wasn't it?" I asked, buried ball deep in her vagina.

"Yes. Yes it is," Lin replied, grinding back on me.

I smiled, pulled out, then burst back into her warmth. Lin groaned and pushed back. After that, I began a mind melting sequence of pounding. I hit and hit and hit. My cock, already sore from the use before, began to ache as I repeatedly pounded into the young woman. Lin wasn't my body type or personality type. I'd never been really attracted to her. But Insertia or whatever it was called was turning me into a sex maniac, a monster of masturbation and a orgasm donor.

Lin let out a wail like a dying animal and ground into me harder than before. Dimly, as I pounded onward, it registered that Lin's vagina had become quite tight, then looser again. I supposed that this was the woman's telltale of a climax. The realization spurred me on and I pounded even harder for a few more minutes. Lin began whimpering with pleasure, then climaxed again with that God-awful racket that could have been a water buffalo birthing a calf.

I pounded on and on. I wanted to come, so badly. I could not stop until I climaxed, at least one more time. I needed to cum to quit.

"That felt amazing," Lin panted.

I pounded onward. The girl adjusted slightly, trying to find a more comfortable position for the sex. I pulled out and bodily moved the woman onto the now vacant examination table. The girl's legs were pushed to her stomach and I fit in between the spread leg portion of the table. My hips were at the perfect height as I lined up my cock on Lin's protruding vagina. At this angle, I could get even deeper and quickly. After a bit more pounding, Lin climaxed again.

"Okay. I'm getting a bit sore. Can we-"

I slammed into the woman's groin, hard, in retaliation for the suggestion that was about to be made. I just wanted to cum.

I was a machine, a monster of Lin's creation. My given name is Michael, but that night, I was Dr. Frankenfuck's monster, Hell bent on plowing my creator.

Finally, I felt an urge growing in my extremely sore ballsack. I knew that the following orgasm would be dry but I cared not. Dimly, I prayed that this awful girl was on birth control because there was no chance of me pulling out in this state. I dove deep and groaned loudly, grinding into the girl's clit as I climaxed spectacularly. Lin, apparently, agreed with the motion because she let out her howl of pleasure as well.

I pulled out, panting, sore, spent. The monster in me had finally been sated. Now I just had an intense soreness and self disgust. Lin looked at me with a faraway glance. She'd apparently enjoyed the encounter and was in no hurry to speak or move.

I stumbled over to the girl's cell phone, swiped the screen, found the message that I'd sent and deleted it.

"Hey, that's my phone-"

"And that was my junk on there that I deleted, as agreed," I said, placing the phone back on the counter where I'd just railed the young woman.

"Mike, I can explain-"

"Leave me the fuck alone, for good. You are on the pill, right?" I glowered.

"Of course, I don't want anything to hold up my studies. Mike-"

I was pulling my clothes on clumsily. My erection finally seemed to be fading after numerous climaxes and what felt like hours of intense stimulation.

"And you can obviously tell that your medicine works, way too well. Reduce the dosage and you might have a good product. Sell it as is, and the world will burn in two weeks," I stated flatly.

Now dressed, I turned and left the storeroom. I had no desire to see Lin, her slightly mishapen body or her frown again.


12