The Island: Meghan Ch. 01

Story Info
Woman is kidnapped and taken to tropical island.
5.5k words
4.34
19.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Island. Chapter 1. Meghan Part 1

The extraction team was good. In fact they were very good at what they did. Targets were sometimes selected because of their age, race, body type, or other attributes. Sometimes they were chosen as specific individuals who had been ordered by one of the council members.

Meghan: Age 23

Hair Color: Blonde (Natural but enhanced)

Body: fit and toned. 34D breasts (enhanced)

Relationship status: Single

Sexual Status: Active since 18

Meghan came from a wealthy family and was known as a rich bitch by others around her. She treated others as below her and really had no use for people that weren't rich like herself. Self-absorbed and shallow, she didn't have a big group of friends. She did have a boyfriend of three months and they had a big fight at the party that night. She stormed out around 1am in her short dress and high heels, drunk and a little high. He had driven so she was outside of the mansion's property cameras getting ready to order up a ride share when the black van pulled up. Before she knew what happened she was drugged, unconscious, and tied up in the back of the van hurrying to a secluded airport. Before she was missed by anyone she was in a private jet out over the Pacific Ocean. Meghan's disappearance would never be solved.

The Island

The Island was located in a remote and tropical area of the Pacific Ocean. Far away from the shipping lanes, this One Thousand acre paradise was purchased by the council after WWII and kept a secret from prying eyes for decades. It had a large resort with all of the amenities for the council members' private use at any time. The island was self-sufficient and only had a supply ship visit once a month. The island had a well-hidden air strip that allowed the council members to come and go on their private jets at will.

The Council

Originally the council was made up of 6 billionaires who had made fortunes during and after WWII. They had particular tastes in women and knew what they wanted. They used their enormous wealth to create a tropical paradise where they could live out their fantasies. The extraction team was made up of the most elite ex-military who were paid extremely well to keep their mouths shut. Today the council numbered around 100. The membership process was very expensive and very exclusive. Only the most trusted individuals were allowed to become part of the council.

Meghan began to emerge from the fog in her head. She had no memory of what had happened to her. She only knew that she was on an examination table completely naked and bound by her arms and legs. She was in what seemed to be a hospital with medical equipment all around. There was a nurse nearby that noticed her coming to and called the doctor over to examine her. Dr. Woods was a younger good looking man that Meghan would have picked up on had the circumstances been different.

"What happened to me? Was I in an accident?"

"No my dear," answered the doctor. "You have been brought to this island for the pleasure of our members. Lay back and rest a little, Jason will be here shortly and everything will be explained."

Meghan struggled with her binds. "What are you talking about? Island? Members? Why am I tied up like this and why am I naked?"

"All in good time my dear," responded Dr. Woods. He walked away and started taking notes his laptop on a nearby desk.

Meghan continued to wrestle with her bonds but to no avail. No one there was paying attention to her pleas to be released or answer her questions.

After a few minutes passed, a tall and muscular man walked into the room.

"Hello Jason," announced the nurse. "The subject is awake and responsive."

Dr. Woods spoke with Jason briefly to let him know the examination was complete, the tests had come back, and the injections had been administered.

" Injections! What injections?" Protested Meghan.

Jason walked over to her and looked her over. Meghan felt totally humiliated and vulnerable laying naked and bound in front of all these people . "Hello Meghan" said Jason. He started feeling her body including her breasts and pelvic area.

"What the hell are you doing? I demand you let me out of these restraints right now. Find me some clothes. Don't you people know who I am and who my father is?"

"We do know who you are, Meghan Walters. You come from a very rich family and your father is Martin Walters, a high ranking attorney in Los Angeles. I'll release your bonds in just a minute but first you need to listen to me. And listen close because your actions will determine how you spend the rest of your life here."

Meghan looked like someone just punched her in the stomach and almost started to cry.

Jason continued. "You have been brought to this remote tropical island for the pleasure of the council members. No one will ever know you are here and escape is not an option. We have one ship a month visit with supplies and it is well guarded. There are no phones or computers for you to access and no one here has any interest in helping you escape. You will choose a role here on this island and as long as you fulfill the obligations and do not cause trouble you will not be harmed in any way. If you choose to disobey I can assure you that you will not like the consequences. Do you understand?"

Meghan was laying stunned. Tears formed in her eyes. She gave a meek shake of her head and waited for Jason to continue.

"You have been given a thorough examination, vaccinations and birth control. You will continue to be on birth control until otherwise determined. Do you understand?"

Meghan gave a small nod.

"Before I untie you I will give you a new name. You will never again go by Meghan as that is part of your old life. Your name from here on out is Anna. Do you understand and agree, knowing that if you try and escape, the punishment will be quick and severe."

Meghan provided a quick nod. She knew she just wanted up from this table. Somehow she would escape, but for now she needed to cooperate. She had no choice. Jason inserted his finger in her pussy to feel around. He pulled out and licked off his finger with a look of satisfaction.

"I love when we get a spoiled rich woman in here. They always taste so good."

Anna was disgusted and tried to look away. Jason untied her and helped her up off the table. The nurse brought over a lightweight short summer dress which Anna put on along with some sandals. No bra or panties were provided but at least this was something.

"Now, Anna, we are going to take a tour of the island and you will decide what your role will be here."

The nurse handed her a bottle of water and a piece of fruit, and out the door they went. Jason grabbed her ass as they went through the door. He reminded her again that she was meant to be for the pleasure of the council members.

They walked out of the building into the tropical sun, where a slight breeze provided relief against the heat. After a short walk they entered what looked like an ordinary tropical resort hotel. There were women walking around in tiny swimsuits and most looked to be in good physical shape like herself. She saw a few men walking with women but by far the women outnumbered the men. They walked out to the pool area that was well appointed with lounges and cabanas.

"If you choose to live in this area you are expected to be on call to any of the men here," Jason said. "They may be staying for a week or longer and want you to stay with them the entire time, an evening, or just for a little while. You may also be requested along with other women. Whatever they ask, you would provide. In exchange, you would get your own small apartment to yourself on the grounds. You would be expected to be in the resort and available whenever requested. You would have free time to yourself and would be allowed to interact with the other residents. However if you refuse any request, try to escape, or cause any trouble, you would be disciplined and could be moved to another area of the island. Do you understand?"

Anna looked around at the resort and people. It wasn't apparent that the women were captives and basically slaves to these men. They all looked happy, well groomed, and in good health. She wondered how such a place could exist, and if she would ever be able to escape. For now she would just have to wait and observe. "Yes sir, I understand," she responded.

Before they moved on to the next area she noticed a waitress bringing beverages to a man sitting on a chair in one of the cabanas. He was attractive, early 40's and from what she could tell, probably Mediterranean, maybe Italian. The woman was young, probably early 20's. She had big breasts, dark hair, and wore a skimpy bikini. She put down the man's drink and bent over to let him whisper something in her ear. She nodded and immediately got down on her knees as he pulled down his shorts to reveal his half hard cock. He was already large but Anna could tell that he would be huge when completely erect. The young woman reached out and pulled the man's cock into her mouth, taking in as much as she could. She worked his cock until he was completely hard, now probably close to 9" and quite thick. Anna couldn't believe what she was seeing. The woman was giving this man a blowjob right in front of everyone and it didn't seem to bother her in the slightest.

The man pulled the young woman onto the lounge and placed her doggy style on her knees. He ripped off her bikini so she was entirely nude and positioned himself behind her. She was facing Anna as the man entered her from behind. Anna could see that look of pleasure on the girl's face as he slowly fucked her from behind. He had been fucking her for a minute or so before a couple of other guys passed by and started talking to the Italian man. One of the men pulled out his cock and put it in front of the girl, which she immediately took into her mouth. Anna was too far away to hear the conversation but they both looked like it was no big deal. The third guy pulled out his cock and stroked as he watched the display. After about 5 minutes the Italian man changed his rhythm and it was easy to tell he was about to cum. He finished inside her and pulled out to lay on the chair while the man with his cock in her mouth moved around to her back side. The man waiting his turn moved up and refilled her mouth. Anna began to get aroused, although she felt her body was betraying her. She stood there watching until all three men had finished inside the girl's pussy. The waitress then stood up, grabbed her tray, said a few words to the men and put her bikini back on to go back to work.

"See, Anna, that is what is expected if you want to stay in this area. Serve the members in whatever capacity they may desire," said Jason.

Anna nodded her head in agreement as they walked away.

Jason and Anna climbed into a golf cart and started down a service road to the next area. Anna's pussy was wet and she wasn't sure if it was from the humidity and heat or the scene she just witnessed. She was pretty sure it was from watching a woman get fucked by three attractive, wealthy, men. After a short drive they arrived at a compound with some commercial-looking buildings. They stepped out and into a building full of washers and dryers. This was the service area for the resort. The women were all wearing scrubs, had their hair tied back and looked very unassuming.

"This is the second level of servitude, Anna. If you cannot handle or do not want the lifestyle at the resort you will be given the opportunity to work here in a service capacity. All workers here are assigned a room with 3 other women, and you are expected to work 70 hour weeks either cooking, cleaning, laundry, or in other similar capacities. You are not allowed to interact with the members and you will have very little freedom. The only upside to being here is that you won't be working down in maintenance. Trust me. You will see why that isn't a place you want to be."

Anna nodded in agreement once again. She thought that these are the kind of people that should have served her, and couldn't imagine herself living a life of cleaning and washing for others. That was beneath her.

"Let's move onto maintenance, shall we?" Said Jason as he guided her back into the golf cart. "It is pretty ugly down there and we usually just send the women who we consider a lost cause. Maintenance is mostly run by natives from a neighboring island. We pay them well, give them supplies for their island, and they get the added benefit of doing whatever they please with the women we send their way. Sometimes they make them work here and sometimes I hear they take them back to their island for themselves."

Jason was right about the maintenance area. Dirty, smelly, and full of natives that didn't look like they cared much about the wellbeing of others. A bunch of the men gathered as Jason pulled up to the building. "Sorry guys, this one is just on the tour, not ready for you yet".

The guys understood but lingered a bit to get a good look at Anna's supple tits showing in her tight dress, hoping she would fuck up and end up in their custody, no doubt. The working conditions were horrible and Anna saw a few of the women who had ended up there. Most had metal collars around their neck or restraints so they wouldn't wander off. Most had torn and worn clothes that had once been uniforms from the cleaning and cooking staff.

They quickly took the tour and were back in the golf cart. Anna knew she didn't want to end up here and even didn't want to work as cleaning staff. She hadn't cleaned a toilet in her life and wasn't much interested in starting now. She figured she could socialize with the members and do what they wanted. She knew how to fuck, so until she found a way out of here she would do her best to comply with their demands.

"What do you think, Anna? You don't have to decide right away but honestly I can't see you scrubbing floors or spending the day in a hot kitchen."

Anna hung her head. "No sir, I think I will try and do my best to be a host to the members."

"Good choice.Tomorrow you will be assigned your living quarters and start your new life here. Behave and you will have the most freedom." Some members like to really spoil their hosts so sometimes you get some pretty nice perks. Treat them well and they will treat you well. Tonight you will stay at my place so that I can get to know you a little better. I like to know what talents my staff have."

With that, they moved along to Jason's house on the island. It was a good size and had its own private pool. A maid greeted Jason at the door and welcomed Anna as his guest. Jason walked them out to the pool area where a table and chairs were set up for dining. The maid quickly followed with some food and asked Ana what she could bring her to drink.

"Something strong," replied Jason before Anna could answer. She has had quite the day so far, bring her a long island ice tea. And keep them coming."

"What do you think of the island, Anna?"

"It's very beautiful and I would probably like it much more if I hadn't been kidnapped and brought here against my will for the pleasure of others."

"Well it is what it is," replied Jason."We all make the best of it. I was born here and have never left the island. My mother was a host for many years here. She passed away a few years back so now it's just me in this house. I oversee all new hosts and move them to new positions when necessary. Please don't make it necessary to move you."

Anna nodded, and they sat down for lunch and drinks. She was about 3 Long Island's in and Jason could see she was loosening up. He got up from his chair and pulled off his top to jump in the pool. "Come join me, it's getting warm out this afternoon."

Anna got up and walked over to the pool. Despite him being her captor, she couldn't deny he was attractive. He was muscular and tan from the tropical sun. He pulled off his shorts and jumped into the pool. Anna wasn't sure what to do next but she knew he wanted her in the pool with him.

"You will have to learn not to be shy., You will be asked to do many things by many people here and you cannot hesitate. Never forget as a host you must always oblige."

Anna took a deep breath. She pulled off her dress and got in the pool next to Jason. He grabbed her around the waist and gave her a long, deep kiss. At first she was surprised but quickly reciprocated, kissing him deeply in return. He pulled her up around him as he was standing in the pool. Anna could feel a large bulge pushing against her. He let her go and walked over to the stairs of the pool, grabbed a towel and helped himself to one of the lounge chairs in the shade. He laid the towel down and then lay naked on the chair. She couldn't help notice how thick and large his cock was. Much bigger than most of the men and boys she had been with back home.

"Get over here and suck my cock, and don't think about spitting out the cum. I want you to swallow it all."

Anna toweled off and walked over to Jason. She set the towel down on the ground to cushion her knees and wrapped her hands around his cock. She couldn't believe his thickness, it almost prevented her from getting her hand all the way around it.

"Remember, no hesitation," said Jason in an almost kind sort of way. Like he was trying to coach her.

Anna bent over and took his cock in her mouth immediately tasting his pre cum. She closed her eyes and worked his large shaft between her lips. She had given plenty of blowjobs before but this one needed to be her best effort. Determined to take as much of him as she could, she worked her way deeper and deeper until his tip hit the back of her throat. Her gag reflex kicked in but kept going until her muscles relaxed around him.

Jason leaned back in his chair and moaned, "That's good Anna, keep going like that. It feels fucking amazing."

She worked him in and out of her mouth for about 5 minutes until she could feel him tensing up and ready to cum.

"Here it comes baby. I want you to hold my cum in your mouth until I tell you to swallow."

With that he exploded in her mouth. Almost too much for her to keep in but she did her best not to let any seep out. After Jason finished off and pulled out, she opened wide to show him his load. He gave her the OK to swallow, and it went down in one gulp. Anna had finished her first test. Thankfully his cum tasted sweet. Most likely because of the amount of sweet fruits in his diet. A nice benefit of island life, she thought.

Jason instructed her to grab her dress and go clean up. He showed her his bedroom and private bath. She took a shower and laid down on his bed. It was comfortable and she was tired from all the events of the day. She laid her head down on the pillows and was fast asleep within seconds. Anna woke a few hours later and found fresh clothes laid on the bed for her. A pair of thong panties, a short black dress, and a pair of high heels in her size. A note handwritten from Jason was lying next to them.

Meet me in the dining room at 7pm sharp. Do not be late.

Anna wandered the house looking for Jason but he was gone. The maid was still there and happy to chat.

"Do you always work here at Jason's?"she asked. "How long have you been here on the island?"

"I take care of Jason's house and needs. I was brought here when I was 25, having lived in Miami before I was taken. I started out working the pool and was a host to many members. When I was 30 I was bred by a member and became pregnant with my daughter. Thankfully they let me keep her and now she and I live here on the island. She is almost 10 now."

"You were bred?" asked Ana in surprise. "They do that?

"They do. Sometimes you get to keep the baby and sometimes the member takes them for themselves. You are their property so they can do whatever they want."

12