All Comments on 'The Island: Meghan Ch. 01'

by DarkKhan68

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001over 3 years ago
"Please, sir, can I have some more?"

Very nice start! Off to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Jeffrey Epstein Story?

4 star start.

So you’ve chosen to write a story about a man and his organization recently plastered on the front page of every news outlet. Interesting. Fiction is always best when based on real life.

Will it end with Jason hanging himself in his jail cell? Probably not but your interpretation will be interesting to explore. Looking forward to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I’m seriously considering giving up on reading Reluctance stories because

it means I have to wade through crappy fucked up rape stories unfortunately they’re stuck in the same category.

I started skimming through this and quickly stopped, it’s sickening. There is an epic difference in a fantasy/ reality of being a sex slave to someone you love and what this fucked up fantasy consists of : Kidnapping, Rape, Abuse, Human Trafficking oh and the ever disgusting selling children.

I genuinely do not understand how anyone could find this erotic or entertaining??

This story concept is far too close to the reality of what IS happening to Men, Women and Children EVERY DAY. It’s evil, humanity at their worst, and no it’s not a religious rant, I don’t believe in God.

Is it supposed to be ok because the title character was a rich spoiled bitch before her kidnapping? If I was in her situation and seriously believed there was no escape then I would kill myself rather than be used. Human beings tend to rebel against forced captivity. Yet again I wish there was an option to leave a more negative rating than 1 star. When horrible things happen people say things like “it was monstrous “ or he/she behaved like a crazy wild animal. Yeah, people are always going to be worse than whatever monsters or wild animals are capable of.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous