All Comments on 'The Island of Three Ch. 01'

by CloverGazer

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice intro

Thank you for the story! Affectionate dialogues, interesting scenario. Wish there was also more description of girls :)

Looking forward to see the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Agree. Nice intro.

Looking forward to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Island Life

Nice beginning, what's next? How about menu additions...like Lexi thighs, Breasts of Sylvia, pubic pudding, Tobias' nuts with special cream sauce ?

Wonder if Ginger and MaryAnn will show up?

There are endless possibilities!

Brandon11Brandon11about 4 years ago
Great start

Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wtf

Crap.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
Great beginning.

Often wondered in similar situations, when the taboo of incest would be forgotten.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story Teller

You are an excellent story teller and I really enjoyed your work!

Please continue with this story and any other tale that strikes your fancy.

My one suggestion would be to proof read in addition to using spell checker. There were several words that were correctly spelled and yet completely wrong in the sentence.

DOS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Good intro.. Hope it get good.. Make. Him a dom and they become his subs to do anything and everything with them.. Good luck

ChtuluhChtuluhabout 4 years ago
good start

we want the next chapter !

pretty please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep up the good work

Incredibly good, as this is one of my fantasies as well. I definitely need another 15 chapters at least ;)

thedayafterthedayafterabout 4 years ago

Excellent story so far looking forward to next chapter.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
good start

onto ch 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am still baffled as to how they got marooned on an island to start with, no lead up to this story at all. Then the story ends just about the time it gets started. Being stranded on a deserted island wit's two beautiful ladies sure enough an awesome fantasy, so now I hope there's plenty of sequel to this story. With nothing to admire in an erotic story except innocent kindness between siblings, there's no way to score it for anything taboo except ogling, which all siblings size each other up at one time or another. Please continue with this story, and include more details to the situations. Thank you.

Been_That_Done_ThereBeen_That_Done_Thereover 1 year ago

Nice concept, but please read this out loud to yourself. You'll hear how awkwardly it's written and you'll likely see plenty of easy revisions. Until then, your story gets a low rating from me because I couldn't read more than several paragraphs before my frustration overwhelmed me.

MrTylerWpgMrTylerWpg12 months ago

Great start. Can't wait to see where it goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCloverGazer@CloverGazer
*Sorry, no update yet* Im currently on hiatus. Manor of workload in my real life is the cause. However, I always have my stories on the brain and keep notes on ideas and where I want them to go. I'll try and get some done before too long... Upcoming submissions: (In no parti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES