The Island of Wonder Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sunk herself down onto me in one motion and began her ride. Her tits were bouncing in rhythm as she showed her aggressive side. She wanted to give me a show, continuously writhing on top of me, ensuring that her breasts were captivating me. They were, but so were her eyes. She was so focused on me, it was intoxicating.

Before long she went over the dam again.

"Fuck yes!! FUCK ME!!!!" as she came again. I could feel the pulses of the orgasm in her pussy. It normally would've been enough to put me over the top, but I gritted, flexed, and held on.

She didn't let down for a second, just kept right on riding me. She then leaned over to kiss me, squishing her tits into me as she did.

"My pussy loves your cock," she whispered into my ear. "She loves it so much."

I took her tits into my mouth at this point. I figured I'd earned a little treat. I sucked on her nipples, rolling my tongue around her erect nipples.

"Oh, keep doing that. You're worshiping my tits, baby!"

Goddamn right I was! I licked and nibbled and that sent her over again.

"Fuck!!!! YES!" as she came again. I'd never been with a woman who was so multi-orgasmic. Nice to know it didn't take much at the very least. She pulled away from me and off of me, standing up from the couch extending her arm.

"Change of venue," Lila said pulling me off the couch and into her bedroom.

Her bedroom was clearly well decorated, and she had a huge bed, at least a king. She went over to the side of the bed and bent over. I got a full view of her ass. It looked so big, firm, and inviting. It would make any man drool. I stepped up behind her and lined up to her pussy, putting my cock head against her slit.

"Uh uh," was Lila's response, "other hole..."

This was a change. Up to this point, I'd never been with a woman who let me take her that way. I instantly worried about lube, and I swear, Lila could read my mind. She stretched out her arm to point to a bottle on the nightstand.

Astroglide...

I grabbed it and applied a liberal amount to my dick. It was already pretty slick, but I figured more couldn't hurt. I also applied a generous amount to her hole, prepping it for the coming invasion.

I decided to go in very slow, having never done this before and having no idea how much she'd done this. I put my head at the entrance.

"Fuck me, baby! Fuck my ass!"

Don't need to tell me twice.

I eased myself in, trying to make sure I didn't hurt her. Even with just my cockhead in, it felt tight. I slowly sunk myself into her ass, taking care not to make it too much for her. She seemed receptive to say the least.

"Fuck yeah!!! Get in my ass!!"

I eventually worked down to the hilt. It was such a different feeling to me. I had now penetrated this woman in every hole I could possibly fit in. She'd given me that. This woman was all trust.

I thrusted slowly at first, not sure how much was too much. I tried to let her set the tone. It wasn't long before she was thrusting her ass back at me.

"Yes!!! Claim my ass!"

She said this clearly to get me thrust harder and it worked. You could hear me collide with her ass audibly as my assault continued. I'd be lying if I didn't feel powerful doing this. A beautiful woman was demanding that I take her ass and make it clear that it was mine.

As before, it wasn't long before she was sent over the top.

"Oh, yes! Yes! FUCCCCKKKKK!" as her pussy gushed again. It made her ass so tight it was hard to thrust into.

After a few moments, it relaxed a bit again; but the damage was done. I had no idea how I'd lasted this long, but it was "cumming" to an end. I felt compelled to inform her of this.

"I'm......I'm gonna cum!" I managed to get out. She looked back at me and grinned.

"In my ass! I want your load in my ass!"

As the lady requests.

I grunted hard as I unleashed into her. Rope after rope hit her bowels and she loved every hit, grunting in pleasure after everyone. She eased herself off me and stood up. She had a look of satisfaction and another. At first, I thought it was lust again, but it wasn't. This was different. It looked like love.

She pulled me into a deep kiss, passionate and messy. It was almost enough to wake my cock back up. She broke the kiss and grinned at me with the same nasty look she'd given me before.

"I think you should help me with showering," she said crooking a finger to follow her into her bathroom. A chance to see this woman clean, wet, and naked. Hell yes!!

Even the bathroom was great. Double vanity, shower, and big tub. She stepped into the shower and got on her knees. I went to the shower panel to turn the water on.

"No, no," she said with the same nasty grin. "I want you to clean me."

To say I was confused was an understatement. I really didn't know how to answer. How the hell was I supposed to clean her if she didn't want me using the water? She clearly saw the look of confusion on my face and smiled.

"You have another way," she said pointing at my penis. I was still confused until, a random thought hit me. She wasn't seriously asking me to do what I thought she was?

"You're not seriously asking me to do what I think you are?" Not an original statement, but it conveyed the message.

She just looked at me and slowly nodded, the lust filled eyes returning.

If anal was a first for me, this certainly was as well. A golden shower? Pee on her? This was at the high end of my kinky meter. Luckily for her I guess, I did have to piss like a donkey after the coffees and the beer.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, my dick pointing straight at her. I relaxed my inner controls to see if anything would come out. I'm normally a bit of a nervous pisser.

No need to fear this time. My stream instantly unleashed, and I opened my eyes. The pee hit her right breast and she was smiling. I figured at this point that if I was going to do this, I should do a thorough job. I hit the other breast and her midsection. She then pointed at her face and stunned though I was, I aimed up.

She closed her mouth and eyes as I covered her face with the rest. When I was done, I shook the dew off the lily, and she opened her eyes. She smiled wide and turned on the water. This girl was something else.

I used the handheld to wash her down as much as possible, including her ass that was leaking out the last of my cum. Once she felt I had gotten her body fully wet, she took the handheld and did the same for me. She then reached over and got some body wash and began to slather it on.

"You do me," she asked. I grabbed somebody wash as well as we began scrubbing each other. It was soft, smooth, intimate. I caressed her skin, not wanting to miss a single spot. It was amazing.

It didn't take long before I was washing her tits. They were simply perfect. Heavy and firm, soft and supple. Just being able to handle them felt like an honor. She was busy at work too. Caressing my family jewels like they were the royal jewels.

Then we started soaping each other's backside. Her's were so well proportioned with her tits; it was boggling. The curves of this woman would make any girl bi. She played with mine too. Not the work of art hers was, but I never had any complaints.

I grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her into a kiss. A kiss so deep, you could feel emotion being communicated between it. Just the feeling of this moment being so perfect you would want to stay in it forever.

I wanted to be with this woman for the rest of my life. I knew it then. She was the only one who would ever make me happy.

The kiss broke and I looked in her eyes. The look was unmistakable now.

Love.

Pure love.

We got out of the shower and dried off. Each toweling off the other. She then took me by the hand and led me to bed. We just held each other and caressed each other's skin. I fell asleep thinking that this must be what paradise is really like.

12