The Island of Wonder Pt. 03

Story Info
Moving to the Island & getting reacquainted with the Family.
14.7k words
4.71
43.4k
71
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,702 Followers

Author's Note:

Part 3 of this story. As always, all persons engaged in sexual activity are 18+. Please enjoy!

Back on the plane...

We were starting our final decent down to Alohana and I could feel my pulse rise.

It had been a long month. Packing, getting my affairs in order, it really wasn't as bad as I'd feared. Movers had packed up both our places and they were either stored or on their way to the island by ship or air.

My friends were surprisingly supportive. Rich, beautiful girl wants to whisk me away to live in paradise; they didn't raise any objections. Of course, they didn't know the full story, did they?

She'd been prepping me for the last few weeks. Telling me more and more about life on the island and how to adapt. My mind was still swimming from all of it, really.

Lila could see that I was still very much in my head. She really had been good about trying to ease my anxieties, but it didn't mean that they were all gone. She knew that full well.

"Are you ok, baby?" she asked looking at me.

"I think so," I answered, "just a bit weirded out, actually being here now and everything."

She started rubbing my hands to calm me.

"I know baby, but I'll be with you the whole way and so will the family," she said trying to assuage me. "Hell, my family is showing up to meet us clothed. Do you have any idea how big a deal that is for them?"

Based off of what I'd heard about them, I knew that it was. They were committed naturalists and they were willing to do this for me.

"I do," I told her, "it really does make me feel that they want to ease me into this and welcome me."

She smiled at me after hearing that.

"You have no idea how true that is. They really care about you, almost as much as I do," she added with a wink.

I smiled at her as the plane touched down. I had been so in my head; I really didn't look at the island on approach. We pulled up to the tarmac and it was time to face the music.

"We have to go through immigration first and the family will meet us on the other side."

I nodded as we stepped off the plane. I could feel and smell the fresh air instantly. It was a lot different than I was used to.

We got off the plane and someone at the bottom directed us to a building off to the side of the tarmac. We went inside and it was clearly immigration control. It didn't look like it was used too often, but then again, I guessed they probably don't get many visitors.

"Hello, there," the immigration agent said. I found it weird that she was just in a tank top and skirt, but at least she was clothed. "Welcome to Alohana sir. Ms. Archer, you can step over there while we get everything settled here."

Since I was a newcomer, I had more stuff to fill out. Apparently, even in paradise, there was still paperwork. I gave her my passport and I went to work.

While I was filling everything out, a large, rotund man came in one of the doors. He had a few people around him seeming to signify his importance.

"Governor," the immigration agent said, "we're honored."

Lila saw him and seemed to be a little more pensive toward him.

"Governor Pani," she said greeting him. Friendly on the surface, but a little icy.

"Ahh, our darling Lila Archer has returned home!" he declared wrapping Lila in a hug. He then stroked the area under her dress as she stroked the front of his pants.

Now, under any other circumstances; there would be an ass whooping in the offing. But this was one of the things Lila had gone over with me. On the island, it was traditional to greet people in such ways as a sign of trust and love. If any of the parties were naturals, a man would receive a ball cupping and a light stroke of his penis. A woman would get a finger across her slit and sometimes a finger if they were close family or friends. If the parties were clothed, it was considered kosher to do this above the clothes.

Still, I was a little irritated. The governor broke his hold from Lila and looked at her.

"Our brightest light has returned to us," he said with a bit of a creepy smile on his face.

"That's nice of you to say," Lila said looking over at me, "please meet my fiancé."

She then indicated where I was.

"Ahh," he said looking over at me, "so this is the mainlander who stole the hart of Alohana's fairest."

"Guilty," I told him while we did the creepy ball and dick grope on each other than shook hands.

"I'm Governor Pani, welcome to Alohana," he said with a smile that I didn't totally buy. "Everything in order for him?" the Governor asked the agent.

"Yes, governor," she answered, "just finishing up so we can get him his bracelet."

"Good, good," he said while turning back to Lila.

"Your family is outside waiting for you, actually dressed!" the Governor said to her, "I'd be happy to escort you out while you wait for your new man."

Lila looked at him friendly, but leery.

"That's very kind of you, but I'll wait so we can greet them together."

He looked slightly disappointed but rebounded.

"Well, then," he said with that same false smile, "I guess I'll see you at the party then."

He departed and it seemed like everyone let out a sigh. Lila came back over to me.

"Everything ok?" I asked rubbing her back.

"I'm fine," she said somewhat exasperated, "the governor just gets under my skin, sometimes."

"Here, here," the customs agent said in concurrence.

"What's his deal then?" I asked.

"He means well," Lila said not very convincingly, "he just is very intense. Always has been around me too. I think he's a little jealous I brought you home," she said with a wink. I smiled at her as the immigration agent finished up.

"Ok, everything's in order," she said very friendly. "Here is your wristband which is what we use for ID, money, etc. Yours's is a temporary one until your citizenship goes through."

Lila had explained this to me. After we were married, I'd have to formally submit for Alohana citizenship. She said it's mostly a formality after the initial immigration phase and nothing to worry about. They'd never turned someone down for citizenship after granting the initial application for their version of a green card. But she did say that it could take up to a year for it to actually go through, so I had to be careful.

She told me I'd be able to link my credit cards and bank accounts to the bracelet when I got there. I thanked the immigration agent for her help.

"Welcome to Alohana!" was her last comment as we left. Still hadn't encountered any naked people yet.

As soon as we hit the lobby, I saw Lila's family. They were indeed all dressed, just in very different ways. All of the clothes seemed loose and light. Almost like the minimal amount necessary.

Michael came up to us first, dressed in a button-down shirt and pants that all looked very light.

"Welcome home, baby!" he said as they did their pelvic interactions. For some reason, it didn't bother me as much as it did with the governor. He then looked over at me, smiling more then I'd ever seen from him.

"Welcome to our home, son!" I did the crotch grab which he nodded at approvingly. Apparently, he was shocked I had adapted to their customs so quickly, I later found out. He gave me a great big hug. "I'm proud of you, welcome!" he whispered in my ear.

Noni was hugging her daughter during that and quickly came over to me.

"Welcome to our family!" she said, her sincerity clear with everything. I did the pussy slide and noticed no panties. I guess I shouldn't've been shocked at that.

Angela was next, wrapping her big sister in a hug then over to me. I did the pussy slide and gave her a hug.

"Oooh," she said as she felt my package, "hi, big brother!" she said not so subtilty. It was very clear she wasn't wearing underwear of any kind. I then realized I was probably the only one who was.

Manny was next, happy to see her big sister home. He also seemed the most uncomfortable in the clothing. He wrapped me up in a bro hug after the grab.

"Man, it's gonna be so great having a brother. We're gonna have so much fuckin fun, dude!"

Sara was last and I definitely sensed a sensuality there that I hadn't seen with any of the rest of the family. She moved onto me and definitely spent more time fondling me than anyone else.

"Oooh," she said to me quietly, "very big brother!" as she retreated back with a smile.

We had our bags and we're ready to head out.

"We thought we'd give you a little tour of the island," Michael suggested, "give you a sense of the place."

I nodded thinking that was a great idea. I admitted to Michael that I hadn't seen much of the island from the plane, and this would be a great opportunity.

We left the terminal and I saw a huge stretch limo outside.

"We brought the family car for all of us," Michael said hugging me around the shoulders. Lila and I gave our bags to the driver who placed them in the back. We all piled in the car, while Lila cautioned everybody to ensure I could sit near the window and Lila could sit near me.

We pulled out and my first views of my new home came to light. On the surface it really didn't look that much different from Oahu. Very industrialized and first world. We turned down a street and got to see some of the locals.

I could now see what Lila was talking about. There was a mix between those that choose to be natural and those that wore some clothing. They looked in perfect harmony with each other, not really caring that one or the other was with or without clothes.

You'd think it was a hippie commune or something, but there were streets and roads all just like you'd see anywhere else. It could've been Florida, Hawaii, or California and you might not ever know.

"Look scary yet?" Lila whispered in my ear.

I shook my head, almost shocked how normal it looked even with every other person being naked. It was almost eerie. I started thinking about why I was worried about all this.

We started passing by a park. There were people walking dogs, playing with kids, frisbee. Oh, and a gangbang in the middle of it. A woman was getting plowed in every hole a penis could fit into. The family even took notice.

"Yeah dudes!" Manny yelled out, "get some!"

Michael and Noni just smiled.

"She looks like she's having fun," Noni said as a point of fact. Michael nodded in agreement. My soon to be in-laws were a woman getting a treatment I'd only ever seen before in porn. The other people in the park were either watching innocently or paying them no mind.

Anxiety was back.

I was doing my best not to let on about it. I was on their turf after all, and I really didn't need this family thinking I was more of a prude then they probably already thought.

We turned to the downtown part of the island. It was the afternoon so it wasn't particularly busy, but I could see various bars and restaurants all around. Even a few clubs.

"Hey, there it is!" Manny exclaimed, pointing at one of the clubs.

"What?" I asked.

"Heaven," Manny said, "that's where we're doing your bachelor night!"

Manny had "graciously" taken it upon himself to organize a bachelor party for me. I had told him through Lila that it really wasn't necessary, but he insisted.

"You guys get to have all the fun," Sara said slyly. Michael looked over and gave her a wink.

I got my first shot of the water and the beach. It looked beautiful and pristine. Then I quickly noticed something about all the bathers. There wasn't a swimsuit in the whole group. Not one pair of swim trunks or bikini. I looked over at Lila quizzically. She leaned over so I could whisper in her ear.

"No one in swimsuits?" I asked subtly, more out of curiosity then any sense of weirdness. From everything I'd heard about this place, a nude beach seemed to be the least crazy thing about it. Plenty of places all over the world had them.

"No one uses them here, even the textiles go to the beach nude. No tan lines," she added with a wink knowing that it was ironically a pet peeve of mine. I smiled back as I enjoyed the beach. It really was a beautiful stunning sight. The few couples I saw having relations in various groupings certainly added to it.

We continued on our tour, seeing the government building, post office, markets; all very normal except that the architecture was stunning. We eventually came up to a huge complex with a skyscraper in the center.

"There it is," Lila said, "Neolani Industries!"

The family business looked like a mix between the office from Mad Men and the Wonka factory. It was easily the biggest complex that had come up so far. There must have been thousands upon thousands working in there.

"Plenty of time for that after the honeymoon, kids," Michael added giving them another wink.

We saw some of the hillsides now, taking in all the scenic beauty. It really was a stunning place. Eventually we came to a set of large gates.

"Home sweet home," Lila said.

It was a huge plot of land. Just shy of Richie Rich territory. Then peeking out from over the hills, I got my first view of the house. It looked huge and classically built. It seemed like an old Hollywood mansion from the Golden Age. Not dilapidated like Sunset Boulevard, this place was clearly well cared for. It had gardens and flowers everywhere and you could see multiple people all attending the estate. All unclothed, of course.

We pulled up to the front door and a woman came out. She was wearing what looked like a collar around her neck, but nothing else. She could've been a near dead ringer for Sofia Vergara with those big, firm tits and shapely ass. Lila got out of the car first, running to this woman and giving her a pussy slide and a big hug.

"Sonia, I missed you!" Lila declared.

"Oh I missed you, darling girl," the other woman said affectionately. She then caught sight of me. "Is this him?" she asked.

"This is my man," Lila declared looking proudly at me.

"Oh, he's handsome," she said as she approached me, "I'm Sonia."

She groped my pants, and I did the slide. She was wet which threw me off a bit.

"So you're the one that got them to wear clothes. They must really like you."

I demurred a bit as Michael came up behind me.

"Sonia here runs the house. And she rules with an iron fist," he said smiling while greeting her.

"Only when necessary," Sonia said back smiling.

"Let's take him on the tour," Noni suggested, "and we'll end with the big surprise."

The big surprise had my curiosity and raised my anxiety again. We proceeded into the house, and everyone immediately removed their shoes. I followed suit, placing them to the side.

The house was beautiful on the inside. A central staircase was right in the middle, splitting off to both wings of the house. The floor was very comfortable to walk on. I couldn't quite make out the material, but it felt like it was made for comfort with no foot coverings.

The tour started in the main living room. I saw a series of couches and chairs, all leather and all looked very plush. I also noticed a coffee table with a basket holding a variety of sex toys in it. It wasn't brought up by anyone, so I didn't bring it up either.

We then made our way to the dining room. It was very ornate and fancy. Just by a common glance, I could tell that it could potentially hold a great number of people.

"We use this for formal dinners and the like," Sonia explained. "The family mostly takes their meals in the kitchen," she noted with a certain amount of distain. Michael smiled at this.

"She wishes that we were all more formal like Noni's parents were," he said in a laughing manner. Sonia just nodded her head at this.

We then moved on to the kitchen where another figure emerged. She was black, curvy not unlike Sonia and seemed like she had a friendly disposition. She smiled as we all entered.

"This must be him," she declared looking directly at me. "I'm Layla, the cook."

We did the "traditional" greeting and she smiled at me. She then moved over to Lila and gave her a big hug.

"This one gave me a list of some of your favorites. I hope you'll approve of them."

"I have no doubt," I said politely.

"Just like Sonia runs the house, Layla runs the kitchen," Michael explained. "I wouldn't try to make myself a snack or anything if I were you," he warned. Her disposition seemed to confirm this information.

"Can't have some mainlander coming in here trying to do my job," Layla retorted kindly, but with a definite grit that showed her serious intent.

"Layla is the one who taught me to cook," Lila said in greeting her warmly.

"You did a hell of a job," I told her honestly.

"Ooh, he's a charmer too..." Layla added with a smile.

It was a beautiful kitchen, and you could tell she kept it immaculate at all times. A big breakfast nook with plenty of seating and big windows which could be opened to get the fresh air off both the mountains and the water.

We turned from there into the interior of the house where there was a less formal living room with more couches and far more toys, some of which I could swear were glistening from being used earlier in the day. Despite that, it felt very warm and cozy in there.

The tour continued into a hallway where Michael had his den and study and eventually hit upon the game room. It had every kind of game console you could ever ask for. Racing sim, flight sim, pool table, darts, beer tap; it was amazing!

It also had whips, straps, massage table, sex swing, sybian, and a fucking machine with a dildo that thrusted back and forth. My eyes went wide again.

"Gotta love recreation!" Manny said in a teasing manner showing off everything. He made clear that this was his favorite room in the house. "Any game you can think of and any kink you got," he said as he slammed his hands onto the fucking machine. "Angela's favorite," Manny said with a smile.

"Shut up!" Angela said clearly not pleased her brother had called her out. Manny just continued to smile.

"She's been known to spend hours strapped to this thing!" he said laughing.

"Manny..." Noni chided her son.

"It's not like she's the only one who could say that" Sara said throwing a look to her mother. Noni blushed a bit and so did I.

Jesus, what a family!

It was time to turn our attention upstairs. We forked off to the left wing to start with. There we found Manny and Angela's rooms. They were both big and well furnished. These two obviously wanted for nothing. I saw an array of porn in both rooms as well as masturbators and dildos.

"You two really need to do better cleaning up your rooms," Michael said to both children.

"Dad...." Manny said in a whiny, complaining way that only immaturity breeds.

"I mean it," Michael said, "you knew we wanted the house to look its best today."

"Then why couldn't Sonia clean it?" Andrea said in a similar voice to Manny's. Manny nodded agreeing with his sister.

"Cause," Sonia said giving Angela and Manny a playful, but firm swat on the ass, "you two can clean your own rooms!" I have to admit, I kinda like watching her put the "brats" into place and watching her curves jiggle as she did. Lila must've noticed because she lightly squeezed my ass and smiled at me. Clearly, she liked that I was looking.

I should stress that this was nothing new. Even back home, whenever we were out or watching a show she'd mention or critique pretty women, ensuring that she had my attention. She always knows what to say to turn me on.

We then moved on to the master suite of Michael and Noni. It was enormous. The bed was massive, easily enough to fit the whole family and some extras. There was a make-up station, desk with computer, TV projector and screen, the works. I also saw and array of mirrors around the place, including the ceiling.

"It's a beautiful room," I said to whomever was listening.

rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,702 Followers